RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I Beat My Case (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=186307)

~Tony Green~ 04-15-05 03:20 PM

I Beat My Case

Just got home from court and I was lookin at 1year in Juvenile for the 3 rocks the cops found on me and assault with a deadly weapon. Well the judge let me off with 3 months of house arresst and community service. I'm happy because my baby mama would of had a fit and it would of ripped my grandma to pieces. But now I gotta try to leave these streets alone!

Calm 04-15-05 03:24 PM

does it make you feel good to lie about your life?

~Tony Green~ 04-15-05 03:31 PM

On the 4 corner hustler you can ask Doe Bagz, J Dot n e body from crew and they will tell you yes Tony Green was on trial I've been talking bout it since last month speak what you know and get off my nuts you post in every thread I make you are gay as hell you follow another man all around RV!

Compose 04-15-05 03:34 PM

lol........................calm your sig is dope

NewKid 04-15-05 03:35 PM

nigga stop lyin u neva held rokks a day n ya life faggit

.Eternal. 04-15-05 03:35 PM

leave.....................

Tremendous 04-15-05 03:36 PM

They released me monday..i gotta another on May 19th...but im out now

~Tony Green~ 04-15-05 03:36 PM

Naw I'm talking bout real life shit!

Calm 04-15-05 03:39 PM

OK Child I'm a Criminal Law Major. and held a job in the Washingon DC Superior Court... if u get caught with Crack and get charged with ASSAUalt w/ a deadly weapon not only will u go to jail but u will do more than 1 year... you're looking to get out at the age of 21 maybe 18 if u're a good boy.

~Tony Green~ 04-15-05 03:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newkid
nigga stop lyin u neva held rokks a day n ya life faggit

Nigga don't tell me what I do you aint never stood on the corner in Chicago at 11:00 at night tryinn to hustle to help your mom pay the rent pay child support and also be able to get some new kicks and a frsh fit. Don't come on here talking shit to me you don't what the fuck I been thru. You have never had to swollow shit just so the cops wouldn't find the rock and take you in when you live my life then you can critisize me!

~Tony Green~ 04-15-05 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calm
OK Child I'm a Criminal Law Major. and held a job in the Washingon DC Superior Court... if u get caught with Crack and get charged with ASSAUalt w/ a deadly weapon not only will u go to jail but u will do more than 1 year... you're looking to get out at the age of 21 maybe 18 if u're a good boy.

And I'm supposed to believe that because it want go like that if your still a minor and the deadly weapon was a bat they can send you in for up to a year for the crack but they can drop the deadly assault case if its something like a bat. For the crack they can put you on parole and house arresst and make sure you go to school if you don't go to school then your going for that year. Just went thru this shit over the past 3 months.

~Tony Green~ 04-15-05 03:46 PM

They don't know you have shit if its already under your tongue and when they pull you over you swallow it before they search you!

Calm 04-15-05 03:46 PM

if u such a hustler how the fuck have u accumulated 540+ posts? hustlers are all about their money fuck the net. and bullshit house arrest wont keep them from off the corner. cuz as a juvenile u have to leave your house to go to school. thats apart of the rules. and u are allowed to go a certain distance away fromyour house b4 the anklet alarm sounds off....
just cuz u used to watch The Wire on HBO dont mean u a hustler

~Tony Green~ 04-15-05 03:52 PM

House arresst for a minor
You are allowed out of the house to go to school and back wich is from 8-4 violate this you will be locked up immediatly. Your P.O. will check with your teachers and principle at school to make sure you have been coming to school.
And I do hustle at night notice after 8 or 9 I'm not really on unless its a slow night on the block. Just because you've watched NYPD Blue don't think you know shit bout the streets!

Calm 04-15-05 04:02 PM

i know that hustlers will find a way to get their product out at all costs. profit is the only hobby they engage in... look man i know u may be ooking for respect by telling these lies but if u were a hustler that dont mean shit in real life. that just makes u another ignorant black man. perpetuating the cycle of the stereotypes that are labeled on our people. if u want sum real respect get a REAL JOB. how u gonna help ya mom if u get locked up or shot u dumbfuck. cuz if thats ya real goal to help the fam, u'd be alot more useful home with a legal job and steady income...

why are u trying to glorify a lifestyle that makes black ppl look like ignorant animals? Ever notice how ppl like Malcolm X, Martin Luther King, W.E.B. Dubois, etc... got so much respect for doing good for the community? the only hate the recieved was from thoese that tried to oppress them. U are sad excuse of an African American. I'm ashamed to even acknowledge that fact.

~Tony Green~ 04-15-05 04:05 PM

Sorry thats just my life style and I;m thru hsutling I'm jsut tryinn to graduate High School!

Compose 04-15-05 04:15 PM

lol........................

Calm 04-15-05 04:27 PM

I own niggas like chattel slavery

High-Dro 04-15-05 04:30 PM

Fuck I Hate When People Refer To Themselves In The Third Person!!! Also, Calm Spoke Some Real Shit A Couple Posts Up

Edit: i didnt mean for all the caps to be there

M-Eazy 04-15-05 04:32 PM

From what I think, people that say another person is lieing about something are herbs and gay theirselves. Even if he is lieing, if it bothers you, don't post in here.

Calm 04-15-05 04:33 PM

who did the 3rd person thing?... but anyway.. everything i said was the truth. i wish everybody got on the same page

Calm 04-15-05 04:36 PM

So i'm a gay herb for stating my opinion on a message board?... how ignorant does that sound? You should really think b4 you type.

M-Eazy 04-15-05 04:36 PM

I started the third person thing. I was doing it when I first joined. Ask people that has been here since june. Not saying TG bit me or nothing, he probably knew nothing about it, but I used to be worse than he is now. It's fun.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
I could go on and on about who you're worse than
But you're ahead of 9th...'cuz you always talk in the 3rd person

^He knows too......

M-Eazy 04-15-05 04:37 PM

Quote:
So i'm a gay herb for stating my opinion on a message board?... how ignorant does that sound? You should really think b4 you type.

If you think I called you a gay herb, then you're a gay herb. End of discussion.

∆ P E X X 04-15-05 04:38 PM

^how big were the rocks? 1/2 grams?

Calm 04-15-05 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
If you think I called you a gay herb, then you're a gay herb. End of discussion.

its not about what i think... words arent said for no reason. u made general statement that was directed to a few others in this thread... even if u werent talking directly to or about me you still made a dim-witted comment. End of discussion

Calm 04-15-05 04:49 PM

Who do i need to talk to about a Mod position cuz this is another thread that needs closing

M-Eazy 04-15-05 04:56 PM

Why does is matter about thread closing. Does it kill you when threads are open? This aint yo fucking house, its just a internet site.

Calm 04-15-05 05:32 PM

no. it just kills me to see supposed men make teirselves look like dumbasses. and if this thread would've been closed sooner u'd still have a semi-intelligent net persona

Compose 04-15-05 05:41 PM

nos doesnt come on at this time and the other LL mod i dont know...

Calm 04-15-05 05:48 PM

aiight thanks..

~Tony Green~ 04-15-05 07:09 PM

This thread doesn't need closing we talking bout real street stuff. But who the hell are to call me disgrace your on a net site tryinn to talk all big thinkin you better than peeps and shit you aint never gonna make n e friends like that and you don't know how it feels to try to get a real job and have peeps tell you your too young so I found the block the block is the only place that will let you work at n e age!

Compose 04-15-05 07:12 PM

how old are you

B. Magik 04-15-05 07:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
the block is the only place that will let you work at n e age!

^^Weerd...but y'all arguin over some dumb shit...

Calm 04-15-05 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
This thread doesn't need closing we talking bout real street stuff. But who the hell are to call me disgrace your on a net site tryinn to talk all big thinkin you better than peeps and shit you aint never gonna make n e friends like that and you don't know how it feels to try to get a real job and have peeps tell you your too young so I found the block the block is the only place that will let you work at n e age!

nigga i got my 1st job when i was 16 workin at Kentucky Fried Chicken...I'm not tryna make any friends on the net.LOL i come online to share my work with the world i can give a fuck if u like me or not. and as far as me being better than you..its not my fault your a low life, no hope havin, ignorant, bottom dwelling, insignificant worm. get out here in the world and make something of yourself. thats why i'm in college trying to do something for my self, my family and my community. I've lost too many family members to the streets to let em take me as well.... i've seen death, desctrution, and despair. i know what its like to feel like u have no way out. but there is always a way out. I mentor children like u every summer. some of u i can help others i read about in the news paper... so think what u want about me, but i havent told u anything that was wrong. i'm being real with you

~Tony Green~ 04-15-05 07:50 PM

Naw you not being real no offense to all the white folks but Calm you sold out as soon as you got in college got up out the hood you sold out! Its ashame and don't worry I've saved enough money working packs to pay for studio time make a demo and get out the hood for me my grandma my brothers and my daughter this hustling shit is just temporary!

M-Eazy 04-15-05 08:01 PM

Quote:
nigga i got my 1st job when i was 16 workin at Kentucky Fried Chicken...I'm not tryna make any friends on the net.LOL i come online to share my work with the world i can give a fuck if u like me or not. and as far as me being better than you..its not my fault your a low life, no hope havin, ignorant, bottom dwelling, insignificant worm. get out here in the world and make something of yourself. thats why i'm in college trying to do something for my self, my family and my community. I've lost too many family members to the streets to let em take me as well.... i've seen death, desctrution, and despair. i know what its like to feel like u have no way out. but there is always a way out. I mentor children like u every summer. some of u i can help others i read about in the news paper... so think what u want about me, but i havent told u anything that was wrong. i'm being real with you

^This is how the world treats you, but much worse in the outside world (off the net). No one cares about who you mentor, get yo doctor phil ass outa here.