RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   bodybuilding... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=188612)

$wollzilla™ 04-30-05 04:47 PM

bodybuilding...

ne people in hea' that bodybuild????...i dont truly body build...ive just been doing lifting for football but im gonna start gettin into body building once i get my back healed cuz i had 2 back spasms in tha span of a week...but yea...i was thinkin of takin creatine n my trainer wanted me to, but my pops was like 'naw dont mess wit dat shit cuz dat side effects'....ne1 in hea' take it or taken it??...this kid i lift with takes androstinedione...which is a banned substance...so i kinda like feel behind...but im also only 15 so who knows....im still pretty strong...i weigh 204...and here r my maxes...u can work out tha math for tha percantages if u want...i think im at like 4:1 or sum shit iono...bench 230, squat 405, powerclean 215, incline bench ???[never tested it]....

leave feedback if u into wut im talkin bout...

$wollzilla™ 04-30-05 04:51 PM

uppin cuz i want sum discussion and info on creatine people....

B-MAC 04-30-05 04:59 PM

Creatine Just Puts water in your muscles.. Its not that bad for you, Yah Just gotta make sure you work out alot while doing it.. Or you will Just Get fat,,,,

Restricted 04-30-05 05:01 PM

I Take Cell-Tech...Its A Createne but Way Better Than Just Plain Createne.

Now I've Moved On To V12 Turbo. Shit Is Sick and Taste Exactly Like Kool-Aid.

My Bench Press Has Improved Dramaticly and Ever 2 Weeks I Can Usually Bench About 10 Pounds More.....but I'm Sure That Will Slow Down Once I Get To A Certian Weight.

~R~

$wollzilla™ 04-30-05 05:01 PM

i heard u gotta drink like 64 OZ a water on tha reals if u take creatine otherwise u will get dehydrated??? fact or fiction??

$wollzilla™ 04-30-05 05:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lay-Text
I Take Cell-Tech...Its A Createne but Way Better Than Just Plain Createne.

Now I've Moved On To V12 Turbo. Shit Is Sick and Taste Exactly Like Kool-Aid.

My Bench Press Has Improved Dramaticly and Ever 2 Weeks I Can Usually Bench About 10 Pounds More.....but I'm Sure That Will Slow Down Once I Get To A Certian Weight.

~R~

i kno this kid who takes cell-tech...

i take this energy drink b4 workouts and after...and it taste like a waterd-down cherry icee with banana...its nasty as fuck....iono wut its called tho...its like red...my dad bought it, it works real well cuz i get so much energy, b4 i used 2 get tired as fuck after a work out...but now my muscles r sore, thas it

$wollzilla™ 04-30-05 05:05 PM

how long hav most yall been liftin???, i been liftin ALMOST year, a year in june

Restricted 04-30-05 05:10 PM

I Lift On and Off...I Get So Bored With It...

Any Substance You Get To Help Get Bigger...Is Gonna Taste Bad. You Just Gotta Take The Bad To Get The Good.

Also Get Amino Acid Pills If We Get A Substance....If You Don't Your Stomach Will Act Up and You'll Constantly Have To Shit.

Plus Drink Mad Water!! Thats All I Drink Anymore.

~R~

$wollzilla™ 04-30-05 05:13 PM

i do, i hav these multi-vitamin amino acid pills, they r orange n come in a brown bottle, i take 4 a day, lol even tho its a one-a-day, i take 2 in the morning and 2 at nite

$wollzilla™ 04-30-05 05:18 PM

because eventually you wont see the results you want, ask any body builder or lifter...they all take some sort of supplement, i mean there is a difference between takin a multi-vitamin and/or creatine compared to takin androstinedione or THG or some other testosterone...but yea i do it so i see results, and im doin it wit hardwork...but yea thas y

$wollzilla™ 04-30-05 05:27 PM

multi-vitamins rnt bad....they have no side affects...its good for your DNA i guess too on account that DNA is made up of amino acids....

$wollzilla™ 04-30-05 05:30 PM

ne otha freshman on this site who big in liftin...if so drop ya weight and ya maxes....not competition, jus tryna gauge myself to people across tha nation , and world i guess

$wollzilla™ 04-30-05 05:39 PM

uppinnnnnnnnnnn

$wollzilla™ 04-30-05 05:58 PM

uppin dis hoe fa real

$wollzilla™ 04-30-05 10:45 PM

wut it do....uppinnnnnn

20 GraND 04-30-05 11:01 PM

creatine has bad side effects, fucks up your kidneys and pancrease or something
Jea fucks you up. its very new to the market, so there alot of flaws

l i n e . 05-01-05 09:56 AM

my dad used to be a professional body builder and would go in strongman competitions and shit...
don't use creatine...the second you stop using it you lose muscle mass. the best supplement you can use is whey protein.

1st yr senior
weight:155
max bench: 190
max leg press: 1400 <<(hockey player)
incline press: 160

DON 05-01-05 10:01 AM

yo i jus started a month ago weight training for boxing cause i had to lose 80 pounds first which was a bitch to do, but i got it done.

heres a link for ya itll really help ya out to develop what part of ur body u want http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm

flow2crazy 05-01-05 11:20 AM

I dont know about createn... i know a lot of people who take it and yea it does work but if you dont work out and you take it you get real fat... me i just drink a protien shake after everytime i work out...

$wollzilla™ 05-14-05 03:16 PM

thas coo.....i aint been liftin in a hot minute cuz i got 2 recurring back spasms in within 3 days of eachotha so i couldnt do much but my maxes is still tha same n shit

Mad Dog 05-14-05 07:47 PM

I don't body buid per-se...however i'm gettin weights next month...coz my muscles REALLY need toning...they ain't flabby lol it's jus i could do wit improving my biceps & triceps a lil...i wanna work on my quads as well i used to be a dope long distance runner...but i got lazy -_- i need to get out of that habit...hopefully i'll be more active when i get these weights on my b/day i unno

20 GraND 05-14-05 08:02 PM

jea the best is just whey protein... cuz protien is what builds muscles, take it back to the basics..

$wollzilla™ 05-14-05 08:19 PM

yea well ill hafta talk to my dad bout it, cuz he wont let me u createin which im sure is prolly 4 my own good...but i need somethin cuz my goals r to up my bench to 275 and my squat 500 by the summer...which is like 5 and 95 pound increases...which is an assload but last summer wen i started lifting i could only bench 145 and squat like 215...but i had neva lifted b4 that

20 GraND 05-14-05 08:29 PM

best is not to use much shit to help, cuz then ur muscles will almost never go away until u real old. but if u use shit then as soon as u stop all dat muscle turns to fat.. ewww lol
but jea IF ANYTHING, use whey protien ONLY, it just helps ur muslces restore better and faster and it will help ya out, give a lil boost, but it takes time to gain so patients...

$wollzilla™ 05-14-05 08:31 PM

i take dis b12 or shit right now n its suppose 2 b rich wit vitamin-b...so i have more evenergy and recover sooner

OrEo da cookie 05-14-05 08:38 PM

i just go to my room and lift for an hour a night, do 100 situps every morning and night and do the same with push ups, hurts like hell but females love it

$wollzilla™ 05-14-05 08:40 PM

lyrikal saignoz is still a crew???...shit dey been xtra low key

OrEo da cookie 05-14-05 08:45 PM

no im to lazy to take it out the sig

$wollzilla™ 05-14-05 08:47 PM

ooooooooo lol ok...i was finna say

Wicked One 05-14-05 08:47 PM

Yeah....iam not all into it too much...
But i lift at least 4-5 days every week...Because iam on my High School Football team(Varsity)...At Running Back...so i have to be decaited every week because you except a running back to be strong n all...so i have a lot to look up too n all..

$wollzilla™ 05-14-05 08:49 PM

tight...u good???...how much u pushin???

$wollzilla™ 05-14-05 08:50 PM

cuz i kno if i lived up north i could prolly played varsity this year as a freshman...cuz i used to live in MN but now i live in TX....n my friends say every1 is weak as shit up there....so iono

Wicked One 05-14-05 08:54 PM

Up North lol...Well i go to John Harris High School in Harrisburg....but this guy i know ive meet him before "LeSean McCoy"...from Bishop Mcdevitt(The school is inside of harrisburg also) Ranked #1 in the country as a running back...only a Junior he is...got a 1000 yards in 3 games during the season...Kid is godly...lol...But for me iam a Junior n all.. i start...But iam ranked 33rd in the country ...so hopefully i get a good college n all....But iam pushin about 300lbs rite now...soo yeah...

$wollzilla™ 05-14-05 09:02 PM

im sure ALOT of texas running backs could run for 1000 yards in 3 games up north...against soft defenses...send him down to texas

do u remember who the number 1 high school running back in UIL history??...Cedric Benson...1st overall in texas for career rushing yards and TDs
2nd in the nations history for career rushing and 1st for career TDs...3 state championships...in west texas...against schools like permian...yes tha skool from friday nite lights

$wollzilla™ 05-14-05 09:02 PM

im hopin to b pushin 315 by the end of my sophmore year next year

$wollzilla™ 05-14-05 09:09 PM

LeSean McCoy isnt even ranked on rivals 100...i saw his profile...4.4 40 is fast as shit...and he has sum good offers...but once again...rivals knows wuts up...they noticed where hes playin...he might get 1000 in 3 games up north but he b lucky to get that in a season down here...

Wicked One 05-14-05 09:14 PM

True i agree......But critics, and sports writers up north here are sayin 60 Full Ride Scholarships is offered to him...But i do agree Texas football is better then alot of other states out there...But anyways what position you be playin?