RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   freestyle untraceble diss (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=188704)

Cri$$tyle 05-01-05 02:02 PM

freestyle untraceble diss

Cassidy beat

from- 'Hard Knock disses Mixtape Vol 1'

:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Letz get " this kid..he ducking me like crazy

This kid aint ready for me like creatures God didnt put into a 'race',
i have this kid out of place- like tha 'lost city' and leave him finished just
like a closed case,
This kid couldnt match to my flow like bitches having wrong dates,

^^^^it's nuttin

You can't 'cum' hard like a dick with no balls...i break all your bones like a game with no rules*
i have your body parts missing like shop lifting- and have you served like chickens on 'Thankz giving',
- i get 'thankz given' when your having spanks given-
i leave you laying dead like a gold fish when it has it's tank missing,
and my bullets leave your mouth open like 'french kissing'...
shells reach you at any place like emails-leaving ur ass more bloody than miss-carriaged females
Your a miss-fit like fat joe wearing ja-rules underwear...haha...Nuff said shall i go on? i got like a few more barz it's nothing

Test me i'll wear you out like Nike sneakers- and you can't speak the truth when you rap like Unbelievers*

you couldn't hold weight even if you picked up a mic!!!
i stay holding it down like last night with your wife,
tha only thing 'tight' about you are those jeans your wearing,
your another gay rapper clone- like the gene yall sharing
the only way you spit 'hot' is when i burn your mouth...and like a steering weel bitch i turn you out,
the only way your seen spitting is when tha sperm is out

i blow your back out with sheffles till they stick out your chest like nipples
just like mountain climbing BITCH you couldnt reach to my level....

bitch...cri$$tyle...you know how it is..WESTSIDE...Nuff said

i'll break all your bones like a game with no rules*

^^ a game with no rules is like a game with broken rules

and you can't speak the truth when you rap like Unbelievers*

^^ Unbelievers= people who dont believe in God, dont believe in tha truth

Cri$$tyle 05-01-05 02:07 PM

this is nuttin man...i got tha flue so i aint even gotta try

itz Nothing..freestyle

do yo thang

UnPaveMyPath 05-01-05 02:10 PM

Lol... Trace doesn't even get on...

Cri$$tyle 05-01-05 02:13 PM

.....Like a dick through a broken condom

haha lol i used the last thing you said to make ANOTHER bar
this is just too easy for me man

Cri$$tyle 05-03-05 07:11 AM

Cri$$tyle 05-03-05 11:53 AM

Cri$$tyle 05-03-05 11:57 AM

Mutherfuckaz sleeping !!!

Ma$fit 05-03-05 12:09 PM

man ya structure is fucked...but its still a iight diss...7/10 for dis...peep my OM...first link in sig

-DB

Cri$$tyle 05-03-05 12:31 PM

lmao you said it for me, my structure's retarded
i'll check out your stuff

Cri$$tyle 05-03-05 12:50 PM

2Fresh 05-03-05 02:59 PM

Some Aight Punches, Similes, And Meta4's, Aight Flow, Some Stuff Was A Little Simple Though, But This Was An Ok Piece~

Kawn Flixx 05-03-05 03:30 PM

This could have used alot of work before your dropped it
You could have fixed up your structure alot, made it easier for the reader to read your
peice...Next you could have used better wordplay and vocab,
Punchlines were iight , pretty much most of them were played out..
And have been used before... Multies were okay alittle here and there..
I felt you could have used alittle more mutlies , and even out your bars..
Made the reader not want to read this drop because it was
so disorganized... Overall this was an iight Freestyle, could have been alot better
next time try to edit your structure , and use mroe direct punchlines
and hard personals ,

DROP A LINK OR THIS WILL BE CLOSED

Adrenaline 05-03-05 03:34 PM

ur structure is as doe said...I like the way u flowed though...it's not usually what I hear so it was different...the punches was aiight too...I think u chewed the cat...but then again I haven't heard his side...

ps.. return the favour yo...and read "MY ABC's"

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=188113

p4ntzistheish 05-03-05 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cri$$tyle
.....Like a dick through a broken condom

haha lol i used the last thing you said to make ANOTHER bar
this is just too easy for me man

that was pretty whack...along wit this track lol...

Cri$$tyle 05-04-05 08:09 AM

^I'd like to see you do better then...'hater'

Thankz for the feedback people ima work on this bitch like ah muther...

Cri$$tyle 05-09-05 10:06 AM

Germ 05-09-05 02:22 PM

this line was total ass......along with more that im too lazy to post

this was weak as hell, nothing connected, used played conecpts and nothing really hit hard, you just made stuff up the whole time and there was no real punches

elevated, word

p4ntzistheish 05-09-05 03:15 PM

you wanna see better...check my OM's./..better yet battrle me lol....think ybefore you speak buy....oh wqait lemme word it so you can read...

Thuink before you
speak
boy or I will
own you more than you have ever been
owned...bitch

Cri$$tyle 05-10-05 07:33 AM

^you can't own a 2 dolla underwear

Cri$$tyle 05-10-05 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel

this line was total ass......along with more that im too lazy to post

If your too lazy to post then don't bother post, otherwise your feedback is just hate feed

And you said i had no punches?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Fresh
Some Aight Punches, Similes, And Meta4's, Aight Flow, Some Stuff Was A Little Simple Though, But This Was An Ok Piece~

^^^Nuff said

And FUCK the two bitches hating on my drop just battle me

p4ntzistheish 05-10-05 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cri$$tyle
^you can't own a 2 dolla underwear

it should be PAIR of underwear...ass...battle me and let me school you....PLEASE!...and I saw yur shit feed in my shit...how come yur the only one who gave bad feed...it is a HATE feed...or maybe yur jealous of my superior skills that you feel you need to try to put me down lol...c'mon who am I gonna believe...One Man Band, Bonecolector and Drakel's honest feed...or your hate feed...think about it

Cri$$tyle 05-11-05 08:15 AM

Man FUCK you, i was only being honest like your mommas sex change i guess you need help goddam,n how old are are you? even my condom can do better than you.

HOW can i hate on you when your named after a haloween clothin?

a "PAIR" of underwear???? how do you expalin that? unless you wear two....which means you have one for your transplanted dick, and tha other for your vaginer THEN irt would be a 'pair'...well you said it yourself not me. it's only you who knows lies beneath.

"pumpkin head'

ahhhahahahahahaha

p4ntzistheish 05-11-05 02:56 PM

walk into a store and say I want an underwear....just try it and i swear they'll look at you like yur retarded....and thx for laffin...thats y i have the name...fuckin idiot

Untraceable 05-11-05 03:30 PM

this was wack as fuck and i fund it funny that you still diss ME but yet your the one who wouldnt show for our battle......then i didnt set another one up even tho u coulda but i didnt cuz i knew u'd duck again like the little pussy wasck freestyling bitch you are....the only thing you had goin in this drop was some flow.......thats it......your punches were either played, wack, or just irrevelant.......i dont feel a need to diss you back cuz
1)it would make you look even worse
2)i aint waistin anymore time on a no showin trash talker
3)you only net-beef but when its time to get shit goin you back out
4)you'd hit up my diss and hate on it so i dont need a lame buncha bull that i dont wana hear.....

so get off my dick like the condom you are........ohh wait i mean the one you said i broke......cuz kid.....your WACK :thumbup:

p4ntzistheish 05-11-05 03:33 PM

so you ducked from TWO battles...and you call yurself an MC...uppin so more people can see this trash...

Kirk 05-11-05 03:56 PM

cristyle is a fag...

Cri$$tyle 05-12-05 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untraceable
this was wack as fuck and i fund it funny that you still diss ME but yet your the one who wouldnt show for our battle......

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=175484

^^^ Here';s tha thread you ducked out from ME...and you sit on your stupid worthless ass and think you can lie huh you faggot i will own you like your father did that condom, and disOWN you like your mother did to you 5 years ago cuz she was too broke to keep material over your skin you piece of rug thas been done over by a dog, tryna s\ay my barz are weak well thats doesnt expalin why people liked it pussy.

hHAHAHAHAHA

PLEASE

i'll battle ALL of you hating ass trips....and put yall in a COFFIN case CLOSED

One step beyond KILLAH
Untraceable KILLAH
Pumpkin head KILLAH

lmao....its their names!.....their names i'm laughing at hahahaha:laugh:

I even made pumpkin head change his name back 2 L F S hahahahaha.....retarded boy your a TRIP

Open tha thread any1 of you....i'll rape yall str8 up, yall aint fucking me? you?
please

STR8 BUSTIN ON YOU BITCHES
:shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot: :shoot:

Untraceable 05-12-05 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
cristyle is a fag...

damn strait....

and yo i only declined cuz i wasnt wastin my time on your bitch ass again just so you could no show again

Cri$$tyle 05-13-05 08:47 AM

no show?

I was a newbie, lol you didnt show me shit! lol and how can i no show when i'vw made the thread? lmfao what a retard

Just admit that i exposed you....and bitches can't call me a fag cuz i get more pussy than the amount of bitches in your family

your a pussy...you dont wanna battle me

Untraceable 05-13-05 10:43 AM

uhh you can make a thread and then not check in..or you check in then not drop.....so YES you can no show even tho u made the thread....dumbass bitch........

fuck you im not a pussy you can call me all you want but yeh im just not wastin my time on your bitch ass nemore :thumbup:

Cri$$tyle 05-13-05 12:24 PM

^ YOUR A PUSSY

damn....!

your afraid to battle me, and i couldnt have ducked you if you called me out properly....me?...duck a bitch with roller skates smacked in her mouth noooo!
how can you call out a newbie who has just registered on tha site you retard?

and how tha fuck am i gonna make a thread and not post in it? you declined from the battle JUST a day after i opened the thread!!!!!

i had to post my battle verse in the open mic lol

you a prick, your scared to battle me....a NEWBIE lol all you had to do was post your verse and then i would've merked you

it was like....where is this bitch?....oh wait we can't find him because he's 'untraceable' lol get it hahahaha :laugh:

I'm gonna open another thread for your pussy ass....

DUCK!

wait its just internet bullets!
hahaha :laugh:

i bet your gonna wear a vest when we battle haha

You needn't be ducking like your untraceable dick!

Germ 05-13-05 12:40 PM

actually this was one of the weakest open mic disses ive ever read

and sure, set up the battle if you want to

Kirk 05-13-05 03:40 PM

32 replies for the worst open mic i've seen in a while... Ironic

Untraceable 05-13-05 04:13 PM

cuz all his bitch ass does is net beef like a PUSSY but yet he calls me one.....when i try to end the beef......

and yeh your only a newb due to the fact u have NO record..........and your rhymes suck.......so get off my nuts mother fucker....make as many disses you want idc.......

Im not battling you for my own reasons.......i dont need to have another newb win......i'd rather battle a vet then get an easy win from your bitch ass.....[/beef]

p4ntzistheish 05-14-05 09:00 AM

Drak...he wont show...i had a batlle set up...7 DAYS TO CHECK IN!!! and it got clsoed..no-show...I PM'd it 8 times, put it in BEEF threads AND put it in my sig....cant deny it...he's a pussy....

Cri$$tyle 05-15-05 01:09 PM

^Call out again

I am a really busy person ladies....if i noticed yall vaginas were THAT bad....i would've atleast let myb dog give yall tha attention yall looking for

call it weak and whatever people already like it. just cause i dissed you hoes...lmfao

hahahahaha

coawards....actually i'll battle all of you open a thread and i PROMISE i'll post

p4ntzistheish 05-15-05 04:05 PM

NOW HEAR THIS! infrontlines everyione look at my batle...i gave 10 DAYS! to check and drop....if he doesnt...then he can never talk shit EVER!...in fact I want it to be a pink slip but its too late for that....

Cri$$tyle 05-16-05 08:28 AM

^Shut up

If i can make you change your name. then imagine what i could do to you inb a battle

don't even watch this verse right here...yall calling it weak but the other guys gave it 7/10

and even i admitted that it wasnt that hard

so yall shouldnt get your hopes up thinking yall can beat me.

untraceable already ducked me so...he can't talk thrash to save his sad life

lmao....what happened to pumpkin head...does he still exist? or did i kill him

lol bring him back!

Germ 05-16-05 12:33 PM

^ remember when i called you out, and you didn't set it up

dont tell anyone to shut up when you're neglecting challenges

piece of shit

Cri$$tyle 05-16-05 02:15 PM

^I don't remember you calling me out

But i do remember signing an autograph for a girl with no teeth

and i ACCIDENTLY signed it on a tissue...you see my stomach was real bad....you asked me at the wrong time. i'm so sorry.

But why don't you book in a appointment in tha animal hospital..maybe someone will see how 'ill' you are and adopt you.

I have so many of yall talking so much shit it's as if you all have shit in your mouths yall need to talk ONE AT A TIME!

And....english!