RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Rapbattles.com? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=189275)

MetEoR-K 05-04-05 04:29 PM

Rapbattles.com?

Is Rapbattles.com a better place to find people to battle? Like the other day there were 17 call outs in 1 hour in Bitch Slapped, while on this site there were 2 in the past hour. Or does anyone know of another site that is real active with their battles?

Fables 05-04-05 04:31 PM

I don't know, but why don't you fuck off there :thumbup:.

Sean Gunner 05-04-05 04:31 PM

More active people on RB, but good luck having your battle closed.

MetEoR-K 05-04-05 04:33 PM

What do you mean by that ^^ Lol, do they close a lot of battles?

Sean Gunner 05-04-05 04:44 PM

No, I had a battle open and it might still be up, I'm not sure.

Acuity 05-04-05 04:50 PM

www.hiphopemcees.com/forum - 123 online users

Mauricio 05-04-05 05:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetEoR-K
Is Rapbattles.com a better place to find people to battle? Like the other day there were 17 call outs in 1 hour in Bitch Slapped, while on this site there were 2 in the past hour. Or does anyone know of another site that is real active with their battles?

Maybe www.rapmusic. com... i don't mean to scam.

Kawn Flixx 05-06-05 08:20 PM

Hiphopemcees has fake ppl , they have a code that makes all users that sign on stay on so they never leave the online list..thats why they have so many users ...as for rapmusic .. i dont know havent been there, And for rapbattles it takes a while for your battles to get closed, but if you vote on other's battles like on rv. if your lucky it'll get closed in a week and a half

M-Eazy 05-06-05 09:43 PM

Here it takes a while to get battles closed if it's not between 2 popular heads.

S.I.M. 05-11-05 06:38 PM

rap battles has alot of people..but I like rapverse better

ThatsWhatSheSaid 05-11-05 11:42 PM

i dont like rap battles, certain mods think their top shit for the fact that they are mods, too big headed in my opinion

Lloyd Banks 05-12-05 03:16 AM

Gunit.com < my home page. G G G unit. they always wanna batte nah mean? fuck a duck, cluck cluck , nah mean

Kin*Ethicâ„¢ 05-12-05 03:24 AM

Rapbattles<<<<Sucks At Text Good Audio
Rapverse<<<<Sucks At Text Iono Bout Audio
Rapmusic<<<<Sucks At Text Best Audio Site Around
Hiphopemcees<<<<Overall Talent Is Nice
Holla-front<<<<Best Text Around Iono Bout Audio
Urbanflows<<<<Best Overall Environment And Good Talent
HHF<<<<Wack Site Owners Are Wack Bitches

Lloyd Banks 05-12-05 12:19 PM

Nelly.net EI? coldest battle kats come from Dirty ENT. so whats the delema now nah mean?

Capone 05-15-05 09:10 PM

rb is okay.....they vote atleast

rapmusic wow they have like 1,000+ people on all the time and best audio/...

Will Bariah 05-16-05 05:23 AM

I like UF, HF, and RV.....HHE has alot of cock riders and HHF is wack because of Dalink and Fame......Most talent is on HF and UF but not very active...If you get them active to battle The Talent is Hard to come by.....RV Seems okay right now...I HATE RAPBATTLES...shits more wack then HHF....fuckin herbs....:) But UF HF and RV IS where im at right now.

MC Dark 05-16-05 09:03 AM

Is HHF hiphopforums?
And Holla-Front doesnt work

PoINDeXteR Spitz 05-16-05 12:04 PM

man rapbattles is pretty okie.. but if u want to be a real head rapmusic.com is the place to be.. those doodz are for reel.. i mean if u dont wanna get blazed stay hea.. i came hea cuz i had problems with mods on other sites.. too much netbeef when in real life if they knew me i'd kill them.. honestly like shank em to death.. i dont give a fuck..

im guezzin ur a text head or sumpin..

but aznraps.com is very active as well and u dont have to be asian.. only problem is the mods there are homo as fuck.. and they take shit very seriously if u diss on vietnamese people..

50Cal. 05-16-05 12:57 PM

^lmfao word i got banned from frontlines for shitting on chinese people:(

B Weezy 05-16-05 04:55 PM

i like rapverse better than Rapbattles... Rapverse just looks better

O.V.Dose 05-16-05 07:36 PM

i used to like rapbattles a lot more ...but now front lines is filled with herbs and its hard to get a good battle/knowledgable voters. You basically have to be in Elite Front lines or else a bunch of noobs flood your battle with retarded votes that probably wont count anyway

..Legacy.. 05-16-05 09:21 PM

i been there a few timez...