RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   SevenThird vs C.A.L.I (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=190905)

Know-Gimix 05-15-05 07:27 PM

SevenThird vs C.A.L.I

Battle Rules:

1:30 Min. 2:30 Max
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting
No Lyrics
No Explanations
Voters MUST have a Soundclick/Dmusic account and be active in audio.
200 Post minimum to vote.

RV Standard Check/Drop time.

Minimum posts to vote: 200

Check in by: 05-18-05 at 07:27 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 05-18-05 04:15 PM

C.A.L.I has ACCEPTED this battle on 05-18-05 04:15 PM.

System 05-18-05 06:13 PM

SevenThird has ACCEPTED this battle on 05-18-05 06:13 PM.

Know-Gimix 05-20-05 11:37 PM

Cali Loves 12 fat year old Boys - Make sure you play the correct song, there are 2 cali disses.

Know-Gimix 05-20-05 11:38 PM

LoL OH NO... there's 2 tracks on his soundclick... or are there 3? uh oh Cali, which one should you feed on?

50Cal. 05-21-05 02:27 AM

SEVENHERB CLICK THIS LINK

Enygma 05-21-05 09:49 AM

Voted For: SevenThird

Seventhird - Nice. I liked it. The thing I like about your disses is that you don't have pointless multis. All of your multis have a purpose and they make the punch hit that much harder. Word.....you just killed this. :thumbup:™

C.A.L.I - You sound like a gimmick. No hate, but honestly.....your voice of presence or something.....it just sounds like a gimmick to me. Some of your punches were fake, like Seven being kicked out of A.I? When did that happen? Anyway......you just got outshined on this one. Your verse might have beaten some other cats on this board, but you gotta bring a lot against Seven.....you just didn't do it this time :thumbup:™

Vote - SevenThird :thumbup:™

Enygma 05-21-05 09:52 AM

LMAO!!!!!!! C.A.L.I.......you're such a fucking swayer. I honestly thought that maybe you actually did drop before Seven did, but you actually dropped a whole day later than him............now you just look like a jackass......lmao.

Acuity 05-21-05 10:10 AM

This was feedback posted for C.A.L.I

checkin poolllsss fam................i cnt vote cos of 6feet.............

BigTony.Self 05-21-05 10:42 AM

This was feedback posted for SevenThird

i aint voting just peepin this goodluck yall .......................

Dervla 05-21-05 10:55 AM

Checking the polls.......................................

CRiSS-CROSS 05-21-05 12:59 PM

Checkin polls/feedback..................................good battle

iamthatdude87 05-21-05 01:37 PM

aight this was a cool lil battle but i think seven gots this i like the fact that his emotion delivery was all there and the fact he culd finish the song.....his flow was a killerin his trsck alson wit his rhymeschemme 7 had better punches also had the better beat ehh overall a better verse...

Cali his verse was aight but u kinda sound like crying to him also the beat sucked punches were there but it seemed as if they didnt hit hard enough.....flow was ehhh up to par not that good overall seven won in my eyes

Vote 7/3

Castro... 05-21-05 03:54 PM

to me seven won but I aint gonna vote

cali ya shit was garbage no hate
and
seven ya shit is fire

...Voke... 05-21-05 04:18 PM

Cali.......why you spitten with a spoken word flow?
your rhyming words twice gametime and time you and you lyrics are real simple...net and vet, hater and faker
lol at you saying skits are wack and yet you used one....lmao beat choice was cool i was gonna use that quiet riot beat your lyrics were meh and you wasted time with that phone skit which hurt cuz like i said your lyrics were kinda weak so that skit was just like a time waster, you had personals spit about fluid and that skateboard line but i've heard that one alot last one i heard use it was triple n in the got skillz comp i think
was an alright track but i thought you would come hard but your lyrics were real basic

Seven-not feelin this beat but thats just my mindset flow fit the beat lyrics were good every punch was a personal lol Cartman...... lol go get your peeps to vote but they wont vote you, still dont learn to rhyme...text record personal....lol shoes keep it loose, lots of personals nice punches only thing i didnt like was the beat choice but punches hit harder than calis so thats why i gotta give it to seven

V/SevenThird

Know-Gimix 05-21-05 05:13 PM

damn... lol @ you tryin to sway in your verse drop... shoulda made it 3-0 K.O ... homo.

50Cal. 05-21-05 05:33 PM

voke is not active audio his shits comine off he aint drop a audio in fucking months

Know-Gimix 05-21-05 05:37 PM

.lollmaololrofl, whatever you gotta tell yourself.

50Cal. 05-21-05 05:59 PM

Me And Voke And Enygma Have Had Beef For Weeks Enygma Even Has A Sig Dissing Me In His Alais Gunit Your Not Getting Honest Votes Your Getting D,r And Hate Voters Aganist Me Herb Only Honest Vote Was Ecko

Hattrick 05-21-05 07:38 PM

no vote... crew( just seein polls )--------------------

...Voke... 05-21-05 07:45 PM

um yea ok w/e i thought i told you like a month ago i was done beefin with you
and i've never d/r anyone and trust me if i hate vote i wouldnt type that much....

and yea i'm active audio.....i just dont drop tracks on Rv sometimes
and i've been working on the blueprint website also i'm not active audio
thats why i'm running Got Skillz Tourney Right?

Know-Gimix 05-21-05 08:26 PM

lol, make whatever excuses you want c.a.l.i -- I just gotta wonder when you gonna get it that you fuckin suck?

Enygma 05-21-05 08:35 PM

I think it's funny how me and Ecko have almost the same exact thing to say....even Voke said pretty much the same thing as us, but the only one that was honest was Ecko's.........LMAO. You Lost C.A.L.I!!!!!!! Just take the "L" like a man :thumbup:™

And saying that I have beef with you because of what I have in a sig on a totally different account is pretty homosexual. All it says is that you ducked me.....which you did :thumbup:™

Kirk 05-22-05 12:03 AM

Well.... Barndoor... Since I don't talk to either of you this can't be a d/r. But anyway. I think Sev. took this. First of all.... Cali man... Whats the deal with gun talk? I would have enjoy your verse making me laugh than you talking about you being gangsta. Didn't make me laugh once, and I won't hold your style against you although i dislike it. good quality compared to Sev's because a few lines it was hard to udnerstand but only like 2 lines... What was with that phone thing at the end? You should have used that time to diss him LYRICALLY... That basically handed him the win. Anyway... A few good punches but nothing groundbreaking... Well.. Sev... Hahahahahahaha.... That verse... Was just....... How can I say this.... Mother fucking HILLARIOUS! That cartman shit was so funny... Caplocks line was funny.... You were off at some points... but came back with a funny line... Was close but i'll give it to Sev.... RTF on soemthing i have open, lol

Removed by SevenThird's request

Know-Gimix 05-22-05 12:27 AM

appreciate the honesty, but I've asked to have the vote removed, since you don't have a soundclick, thanks tho.

Kirk 05-22-05 01:31 AM

well actually i do have a soundclick... its just beats though

kelsick39 05-22-05 01:47 AM

this guy is good............................................

Adam 05-22-05 12:44 PM

Polls.............................................

YuNG TiLT 05-22-05 01:02 PM

Nice shit....both of you, juss checkin polls
love tht kool aid line, comedy

50Cal. 05-22-05 02:20 PM

Well Noone Not A Seven D.r Can Vote Thats How He Got It Set Up Homo Shit...........

[.:D:.] 05-22-05 04:52 PM

checkin the polls...lol...........................

Know-Gimix 05-22-05 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
Well Noone Not A Seven D.r Can Vote Thats How He Got It Set Up Homo Shit...........

ROFL, your just mad that kids with 23 posts and no record whatsoever can't vote. I'm having votes for myself removed that don't fit the rules... I must be cheating.

L.E 05-23-05 11:26 PM

Checkin' polls....................................

Blackmage 05-24-05 05:22 PM

I gotta go with sevin third off this one.

Cali i was liking some elements of your verse like the way your punches could sometimes sound off beat then you pull them back on that's creative rhyme set up right there and some of your personals were good but i took half of it personal because i'm a skateboarder too. Problem 2 is that nobody came here to hear your skit we came to hear the rap battle so you stopped clearly before you had built up enough momentum in your favor. Looks like your anger towards this guy jumped in front of the judgement. Your punches were off the chain though if only you'd had more instead of stoppin to talk. I would say elevate but...your C.A.L.I and everyone apparently knows your a vet on this site so you know what the fuck i'm a tell you.

Seven Third i was feelin the rhyme scheme alot. Your punches to me weren't as hard as cali's on average but there were more, enough so that you could pull the win down. Good job going the whole 2 30...if that was freestyle cause it's pretty easy to write a 2 min song. Good job
No hate RTF

V/SevenThird

Mad Dog 05-24-05 06:00 PM

Aight first off im cool wit both of you so i ain't dickriding:

But as far as flow goes, SevenThird came better...rhyming is nice C.A.L.I is aight but kinda jus stayed the same throughout 7 switched up and maintained a good level of dissin...punches both had and came nicely 7 came a lil tougher though...beat C.A.L.I i wasn't feelin it Sevens was better BUT the fade out whilst spittin...not the best of ideas...the Caps lock havin a fit bit was dope...that stood out to me...C.A.L.I bought a couple of personals onto the scene too specially the one bout him knowin where he lived...that stuck out for me coz he told me bout that...i'm voting SevenThird on this coz i felt it more basically...but i'm puttin my beef shield up now...so jus RTF in 3 days or i'll remove the vote (this works both ways i'm not fussed who RTF's jus as long as one does...so it could benefit in a way...)