RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   Got A Cheater On Your Hands (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=191532)

SO 05-20-05 02:44 AM

Got A Cheater On Your Hands

For the admins or whoever this may concern,

I’m sorry to bring you this news, but it appears you have a couple of cheaters on your hands here at rapverse.com! It all started when Invektive joined our forum Wrestling News World a week ago and I started talking to him on AIM. He introduced me to this site and suggested that I should join. After telling me about this site he started to brag about how he was ghostwriting for this guy on rapverse.com who was one of the eight remaining contestants in the tournament. He then started to talk about how he was one battle away from winning at least $50. He then told me not to tell anyone because this could get both of them in deep trouble.

Most of you think I might be making this up for some reason, but last night he made it proof when he posted this thread on the WNW site.

“its ok...you dont understand any of it...and i didnt expect anyone here to.......this verse...won me atleast $50 in a tourney...possibly $150 by the time im done...only gotta win 1 more battle...so.....its ok that u dont know what wordplay is....”

here is the link if you really dont believe me...

[url]http://www.wrestlingnewsworld.net/showthread.php?t=55009[/url]

I’m not sure how you punish cheaters like this around here, but I figured I would mention this since it’s not fair that they are cheating while the rest of the remaining contestants are trying to play fair. If you have any questions about this whole incident, I would be more than happy to answer them. Feel free to pm me at Buffs0504...

Thanks,

SO

BiZzO 05-20-05 04:35 AM

good work on the pickup mayne... :thumbup:

p.s dibber dobers wear chocolate nappies lol just kiddin dawg...

Daubs 05-20-05 05:10 AM

wtf, how he cheat....oh and we site battlin you...

shattered 05-20-05 07:20 AM

[QUOTE]wtf, how he cheat....[/QUOTE]

k , he sayin that invektive and some other dude is cheating, cos if invektive is ghostwritin for him, then he probably gon try get himself n the other guy into the final, then he can win or whatever, i dont know how the tournys workin here, ill find out who posted this from our site and find out what he onnabout

[QUOTE]oh and we site battlin you...[/QUOTE]

rapverse = site dedicated to rap, with from what i seen, good shit here
wnw = wrestling forum where a few people go to one sub forum place to write shit mostly in spare time

its obvious who would win and a pointless battle unless you ego gets inflated by beatin cats way weaker than you lol, i mean, you dont get a hard man image by beatin up a down syndrome kid wit no arms n legs now do ya, he sayin were that bad, yet he wants to prove he better than us? invektives jus pissed off that he came to a 'wrestling board', and boasted about being the best 'rapper', and noone liked him for it

anyway , if i find out if the cheating things true or not ill get back to the site, meanwhile im gon look around, looks decent here

Daubs 05-20-05 08:28 AM

ohhhhhh well if itd goin down il be in...but its whatever.

henrey_the_8th 05-20-05 09:56 AM

I think Nas said it best Rappers battleing non rappers

SO 05-20-05 12:19 PM

[QUOTE]k , he sayin that invektive and some other dude is cheating, cos if invektive is ghostwritin for him, then he probably gon try get himself n the other guy into the final, then he can win or whatever, i dont know how the tournys workin here, ill find out who posted this from our site and find out what he onnabout[/QUOTE]

Yes Invektive and one of the guys left in the tournament. He didn't mention a name but I know it's one of the four left. If you show me all of the verses that were in the semi-finals I can tell you who it is, because he posted the same verse (he said he used on a battle at another forum on WNW, which he deleted after I made this post). He has been bragin to me about winning money and told me not to tell anyone. Look guys if you dont want to do anything, and you dont take me serious then fine. All I'm trying to do is help you guys out and point out that somebody is cheating and trying to win money when he aint playing the game fair.

[QUOTE]rapverse = site dedicated to rap, with from what i seen, good shit here
wnw = wrestling forum where a few people go to one sub forum place to write shit mostly in spare time

its obvious who would win and a pointless battle unless you ego gets inflated by beatin cats way weaker than you lol, i mean, you dont get a hard man image by beatin up a down syndrome kid wit no arms n legs now do ya, he sayin were that bad, yet he wants to prove he better than us? invektives jus pissed off that he came to a 'wrestling board', and boasted about being the best 'rapper', and noone liked him for it

anyway , if i find out if the cheating things true or not ill get back to the site, meanwhile im gon look around, looks decent here[/QUOTE]

Yes it's obvious we dont stand a chance. You have thousands of people who come here to rap and that is what they do. A lot of you guys are very talented and this is what you want to do as a career. At WNW, nobody wants to rap as a career. It's something fun we do there. What is that going to prove when we battle your site?

~Lady Fiya~ 05-20-05 12:25 PM

wow.......................... why do people cheat on websites?

.Ike. 05-20-05 12:38 PM

lol.....funny..........prove it.......

...Voke... 05-20-05 01:52 PM

yo thats wack if he is cheating........yea i'm feelin that Rv would beat yall so i'm droppin out of the roster

Fett 05-20-05 02:08 PM

Battling them would be straight pussy. + booo at Invektive if you been cheating :mad:.

.Barz Of Steel. 05-20-05 04:16 PM

Prove that he cheated...

Sean Gunner 05-20-05 04:38 PM

It's not worth money anymore so who cares.

schema 05-20-05 05:03 PM

[QUOTE=SO]Yes Invektive and one of the guys left in the tournament. He didn't mention a name but I know it's one of the four left. If you show me all of the verses that were in the semi-finals I can tell you who it is, because he posted the same verse (he said he used on a battle at another forum on WNW, which he deleted after I made this post). He has been bragin to me about winning money and told me not to tell anyone. Look guys if you dont want to do anything, and you dont take me serious then fine. All I'm trying to do is help you guys out and point out that somebody is cheating and trying to win money when he aint playing the game fair.

Yes it's obvious we dont stand a chance. You have thousands of people who come here to rap and that is what they do. A lot of you guys are very talented and this is what you want to do as a career. At WNW, nobody wants to rap as a career. It's something fun we do there. What is that going to prove when we battle your site?[/QUOTE]

are you the admin of wnw? if youre not can you tell me who is...

Restricted 05-20-05 05:42 PM

I Still Want To Know Who It Is..

Post Up The Verse Man!!!

~R~

Carlton Banks 05-20-05 06:13 PM

yeah, cuz i can't get onto that site for some reason. and i want to find out whos cheating.

.Ike. 05-20-05 07:07 PM

seriously....this is rediculous....why would i "cheat" to win a text battle.......?...

Carlton Banks 05-20-05 07:09 PM

to win a sum of money. like the other dude from that wrestling site said.

SO 05-20-05 07:32 PM

[QUOTE]Prove that he cheated...[/QUOTE]

It's not that hard man, check the link I posted on the first post. Also he told me on AIM, although I didn't save the conversation.

[QUOTE]It's not worth money anymore so who cares.[/QUOTE]

Like I said, I dont care what you guys do for a punishment or if you guys do anything at all. I just know our site doesn't take kindly to these kind of actions so I figured I would bring it up.

[QUOTE]are you the admin of wnw? if youre not can you tell me who is...[/QUOTE]

No I'm not the admin of WNW. Richard Gray is, he is signed on Richard at WNW.

[QUOTE]I Still Want To Know Who It Is..

Post Up The Verse Man!!!

~R~[/QUOTE]

Would love to man, but he deleted the verse off our site as soon as I posted this thread. What does that show you right there? If somebody could ever post all of the verses that were posted in this tournament (dont know what tournament it was) but it was one of them that there were 64 contestants and the final four won some sum of money. Anyways if somebody posted those verses, I could tell you which one it was.

Bangalore 05-20-05 07:42 PM

hate to break it to ya but wrestling is fake its all scripted.....and why do you like talking about other guys..that wear really tight clothing...you need :help:....

SO 05-20-05 07:48 PM

I have found the verse and the guy who was getting his verses ghostwrited from Invektive...

[QUOTE]Take a look at the Avy...is this not the Gayest Bastard Alive??
"Whoring These Herbs"?...nah son...you should put "Actual Size"
Beating me?..only in your dreams...if u havent happened to notice
u could have sum'n in Common with Kodak & Condoms...............
............................still couldnt "capture the moment"
this homo couldnt step to me...i wonder how eager he's been to bite??
When his occupation is similar to Amish Girl Fantasies..Two Mennonite!
Quit Rap Kid!..maybe think about male prostitution..bring em the steam
you'd have little balls...and screw old ladies...a human Bingo Machine!
i coulda checked u then...u gotta extension...so i 'checked ya later'
Common is a Self-Made-Man..and the only one who Respects his Creator
Keys "Led Poetic Tradegy" to another site to make up the skill lacked for
cause......................
only way he’s advancing is if he bites..OH SHIT!..that actually IS a factor

PAY ATTENTION TO SET UP LINES!...They Play a big factor in a couple of the punches........[/QUOTE]

There it is by Wet Willy. That is the man he was ghostwriting for. Still dont believe me, I have several sources at WNW who can back that this is the verse he posted there and that he said he won money off this verse...

.Ike. 05-20-05 08:29 PM

son...yes...i posted Willy's verse..lol....he seems to think thats the best verse ever...so...he wanted to see other sites reactions to it....i will actually probably go to a few other sites and post it to see reactions...so...go ahead...and tell WNW world to ban me for biting his verse....even though he knew i was using it....ask Red Bull...i told him about it...he even agreed about how gay WNW was for not thinking that was a good verse.....so...go ahead and tell WNW to ban me....i dont care really.....but in no way...did i cheat....i would not cheat to win a fucking text battle...why would Willy need my help in text?...hes already good as it is....so....whatever yall wanna think...ask Red Bull...he knows i posted it up.....so...whatever....

.Poetic. 05-20-05 08:35 PM

This is bullshit...........

Adam 05-20-05 08:37 PM

Hahaha wow..

LMFAO at Hulk Hogan trying to make up shit..

It's funny how this was posted after Invektive said we should site battle them..

Wet Willy knows how to hold his own obviously, he is an RV vet.. I'm sure Invektive is trying so hard to ghost write for him when he has to write his own verses as well...idiots..

Obviously he isn't ghost writting for Wet Willy, shit Wet shows me his verses as he is keying them up for the toruny...

You're site is wack, go talk about how good Cena is or something...faggots.. I'll battle anybody on your site, how bout I sign up and beat everybody? Sound good?

I hate stupid people..

~Sundance Kid~ 05-20-05 09:48 PM

cheating is for losers. if you cant win by yourself you shouldnt even think your tight.

~Sundance Kid~ 05-20-05 09:49 PM

no hate to anyone i just saying what i think.

SO 05-21-05 02:07 AM

[QUOTE]son...yes...i posted Willy's verse..lol....he seems to think thats the best verse ever...so...he wanted to see other sites reactions to it....i will actually probably go to a few other sites and post it to see reactions...so...go ahead...and tell WNW world to ban me for biting his verse....even though he knew i was using it....ask Red Bull...i told him about it...he even agreed about how gay WNW was for not thinking that was a good verse.....so...go ahead and tell WNW to ban me....i dont care really.....but in no way...did i cheat....i would not cheat to win a fucking text battle...why would Willy need my help in text?...hes already good as it is....so....whatever yall wanna think...ask Red Bull...he knows i posted it up.....so...whatever....[/QUOTE]

LMAO at that post. Whatever you say buddy to try and cover up yourself. I aint tripin.

[QUOTE]Hahaha wow..

LMFAO at Hulk Hogan trying to make up shit..

It's funny how this was posted after Invektive said we should site battle them..

Wet Willy knows how to hold his own obviously, he is an RV vet.. I'm sure Invektive is trying so hard to ghost write for him when he has to write his own verses as well...idiots..

Obviously he isn't ghost writting for Wet Willy, shit Wet shows me his verses as he is keying them up for the toruny...

You're site is wack, go talk about how good Cena is or something...faggots.. I'll battle anybody on your site, how bout I sign up and beat everybody? Sound good?

I hate stupid people..[/QUOTE]

LOL, at the guy suckin Invektive's dick and trying to change the subject. Hulk Hogan, that is a good one...how long did it take you to come up with that shit?

youngin-Fresh3 05-21-05 02:19 AM

*yawn* :) lol...Peace

.Poetic. 05-21-05 02:33 AM

[QUOTE=SO]LMAO at that post. Whatever you say buddy to try and cover up yourself. I aint tripin.

[B]LOL, at the guy suckin Invektive's dick and trying to change the subject. Hulk Hogan, that is a good one...how long did it take you to come up with that shit?[/B] [/QUOTE]

It took me about 10 seconds..

Yes, I can really suck a guys dick over the internet..

Lets re-cap this...Who goes on the internet to rap...I do..

Who goes on the internet to talk about guys who grapple eachother while wearing speedos? You do...and you say I'm sucking dick? I think you got your hobbies mixed up with what you wanted to say...

You're wack fa'real...

If you smell what I'm cooking...faggot..

Carlton Banks 05-21-05 05:58 AM

its does kinda look like invektives style...but i dunno.

Daubs 05-21-05 08:01 AM

[QUOTE=The Sorrow]It took me about 10 seconds..

Who goes on the internet to talk about guys who grapple eachother while wearing speedos? You do...and you say I'm sucking dick? I think you got your hobbies mixed up with what you wanted to say...

You're wack fa'real...

If you smell what I'm cooking...faggot..[/QUOTE]

can i just say.......
owned? :laugh: :shoot:

Carlton Banks 05-21-05 09:29 AM

^ umm, no you can't say that..

FREESTYLE DaBOSS 05-21-05 11:10 AM

What The Deal, What The Point Of Cheating, You Use Your Own Skills To Prove To Be The Best

FREESTYLE DaBOSS 05-21-05 11:11 AM

IM JUST SAYING, THATS MY OPINOIN....WURD :thumbup:

SO 05-21-05 11:48 AM

[QUOTE]It took me about 10 seconds..

You're wack fa'real...

If you smell what I'm cooking...faggot..[/QUOTE]

LOL, once again...what does wrestling have to do with this conversation? It has nothing to do with Invektive and Wet Willy cheating, yet you seem to keep mentioning it because you have nothing else to say to me. Keep making those comments but if you actually think I'm not laughing at your face when you say them, then your stupid. Do I care what you think about wrestling, no? So why keep mentioning wrestling when this has nothing to do with this conversation?

Who is the admin around here?

Carlton Banks 05-21-05 11:54 AM

strobe, and cprogress i believe.

Daubs 05-21-05 11:56 AM

cprogress comes on once a year, so just contact strobe....

but if you aint got proof, it aint gonna happen.

Wet Willy 05-21-05 12:02 PM

*the cheater enters* LMAO this is soo fucking, 1. there is no possible way u can prove actual facts for any of this, the only thing he could actually prove is Invektive maybe biting... but he would be banned from WNW not here... but damn'ed if i know.. im just goin to continue to own KORV.. bye:thumbup:

Babble.On 05-21-05 12:04 PM

You people stickin up for Invektive, think about it.

That verse is exactly Invektive's style. That verse is not the same style as Willy's old verse. Notice especially the punchlines seperated by ........................... that Invek uses normally and Willy doesn't

Before So had found the verse, Invektive was just acting all tough. "Prove it." He didn't have an excuse or explanation until after So had found the verse. If he knew he had posted up that verse, and he knew it was allowed. Why didn't he just say so in the beginning?