RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Graphic Arts (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=225)
-   -   wordness.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=193070)

Germ 05-30-05 02:00 AM

wordness....

just something i made when i was bored......leave some feed if ya could :shoot:

Paranoid 05-30-05 09:52 AM

i like the bg and how the pic blends in to it.

word nice sig.

Graphical 05-30-05 10:12 AM

that font on the text is like a grunge font so it doesnt fitm the effects on it seems bad also, make it bigger too

Elegiac 05-30-05 11:34 AM

Nice! You elevated madly. Brushings not bad and the blending is ok too. Next try and woork on multi color.

.Eternal. 05-30-05 01:27 PM

woah u could make sigs?.....work on ya colors

.Barz Of Steel. 05-30-05 02:42 PM

Pretty decent...Keep elevatin homie

Germ 05-30-05 03:27 PM

thanks for the props, yeah...i made this multi-colored one today....text is crap i know, it was pissin me off so i just left it

Germ 06-04-05 03:59 AM

fuckin' rev eh.

iLL Deuce 06-04-05 01:19 PM

yea, basically what everyone has already said...it looks good excpet the text. just work on that and you've got a very nice sig.

Sean Gunner 06-06-05 05:35 PM

Ya, your like me, you can do some good stuff, but text is a prob. Pretty decent man, original.

Delphia Dahmer 06-06-05 05:43 PM

boo...they suck

xFuture Rainx 06-06-05 06:12 PM

its iight..bending is ok makes it look like the guy is burstin wit the bg...nyce..txt yea...wat every1 else sed..needs sum work..change the color or sumthin lol props tho

Germ 06-06-05 06:28 PM

^ wow, i just made a sig with that pic in it

and yeah, i dont give a fuck about text anymore......because people judge that shit the most, which means they are extremely picky, so i just go by what the fuck i like, word

Delphia Dahmer 06-06-05 06:47 PM

no one ever goes by text the most, fool.

1. text is TOO OFTEN used as the focal point, so of course it gets all the attention.
2. Most text sucks, so of course it will be the center of criticism.
3. If you want to think that you sucking typography makes you cool, because YOU thinks it dope, then be my guest, but it doesnt mean it really is.

and another point. How does judging text, make you extremely picky?

Germ 06-06-05 09:48 PM

^ because the majority of the feed left on pieces, are just on text....and i like how you're making a big deal outta this....me sucking at text, i could really care less since i just piss around on PS when i'm bored, and that is your opinion....you don't need to repeat it since i already stated; i don't care what my text looks like, i usually just do it once and save the piece......

i dont give a fuck about text anymore......because people judge that shit the most

^ that basically sums everything up, and sums up your points too......so no need for your last point............but whatever, not really picky, more demanding for text

whatever, this is pretty fruitless arguing

Delphia Dahmer 06-07-05 09:49 AM

yea....you just do it once then change the pic

yet you changed the text on this one, from the original to what you have now, and you made hattrick fix your dumbass grizly adams sig

but you dont care about text. right. your just mad cus you suck ati t.
and you act like i spend my life in PS. ask anyone. im rarely ever in it. i dont even take requests from people because i hate working in PS. but it doesnt mean i suck at text.
i just am good with graphics. what can i say.

Germ 06-07-05 05:53 PM

well i guess its a big props to you man....im not trying to argue with you, but you seem to want to keep going, haha

i changed this sig's text, because i thought it looked better, and i tried matching the colors, its still not that great, but im not here for graphics. i had hattrick to change my grizzly adams sig, because someone else made it for me....i could give a flying fuck wheather im good at text or not.....or even with graphics all together....i just post it up for fun, but pessismistic, arrogant dicks like you just want to ruin the fun by acting like you're the greatest at it, and leaving resentful feed on every piece in here........sickens me man, and i didn't suggest at all that you are in PS all day, i simply stated im never on it

and calling my sigs stupid, when the one you're rocking is so gay.....haha, but anyways, if you still wanna keep this pointless convo up, post back and we can go at it some more, haha

L.A.STR~E~TZ 06-08-05 11:42 AM

ooGlee.

I don't like either of them. Horrible renders. Bad color schemes. Font work is too basic.

Delphia Dahmer 06-08-05 03:55 PM

yea...the one im rocking is gay, yet Grizzly Adams is cool now a days.
oh, and rockin homo skeleton warriors is cool too. i forgot.

damn. im so dissappointed that Drakel doesnt think im cool =(.
i guess im not cool. damn me and my modern fashion.

veyetal 06-08-05 10:07 PM

if you care so little, why post so much?

Delphia Dahmer 06-09-05 08:24 AM

^^ stfu, queer.

*Nice* 06-09-05 08:40 AM

can i get a sig.............i'll pay what ever

Germ 06-09-05 08:41 AM

^ bwahahaha.....

*Nice* 06-09-05 08:44 AM

so that means i cant get a sig

Sixth Sense 06-10-05 07:40 PM

kinda aight not that good of a pic but text is good and bckgrnd is hott kepp workin though