RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   LMFAO @ Marvjay losing 2-0 to someone who no-showed (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=195091)

Grave Digger 06-14-05 12:55 AM

LMFAO @ Marvjay losing 2-0 to someone who no-showed

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...890#post2213890

^^^ K.O.'ed by a no-show verse :laugh2: word, Daz owned that fool, lmfao

Cocaine 06-14-05 01:05 AM

4-0 now...............

High-Dro 06-14-05 01:06 AM

done and done....i foresee a ko

Grave Digger 06-14-05 01:10 AM

LMFAO, one more sucka foo's

Dabatos 06-14-05 02:03 AM

isn't that cheating? lol

Magic5 06-14-05 02:08 AM

Damn, what a great battle..

Terumoto 06-14-05 03:11 AM

lmfao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-14-05 03:25 AM

i seriously laughed so hard at this when i logged on..
wow, man you guyz are crazy funny...props..lol

Magic5 06-14-05 03:43 AM

What a champ...

.TeamOne. 06-14-05 10:15 AM

goddddddamn this shit was hilarious... how do yall make him win like that
a KO on a no show
that must be some sort of record...

MyNamesGrafhYall 06-14-05 10:24 AM

how did diz happen? lol usually it gets clozed?

Sean Gunner 06-14-05 10:32 AM

Lmao. Funniest shit I've seen on RV in a long time...

E.C 06-14-05 10:34 AM

werd lol i bet marvs pissed

Grave Digger 06-14-05 05:44 PM

Bow to my hilarious antics now foo'

Grave Digger 06-14-05 05:46 PM

Voted For: ¤ÐÅž¤

Wow yo, Daz came bad, cuz he had nothing, so that is 0, but like marvjay came: wack, horrible, bad, disgusting, ass, herby, newby, shitty, gay, bad, not good, not not not good, not not not not not good, terrible, pathetic, stupid, idiotic, balls, weak, lame, boring, dumb, no complexity, played, just overall CRAP, wich is like a -21847, so therefore, 0 beats -21847, and so daz wins

v// ¤ÐÅž¤

Lmfao @ my vote ahahah

I bet I get banned from RV doing this, ahahahahha

Sean Gunner 06-14-05 05:48 PM

You've got enough names Jack, you can come back...

Castro... 06-14-05 05:50 PM

lol since it was a pinkslip battle that means the looser walks bye marv we'll miss you lol

Magic5 06-14-05 06:39 PM

..no we won't.

N.Tavarez 06-14-05 06:44 PM

hhahahahahahahaha

thats the funniest shit i ever seen on RV
Marvs cool and all
but i never seen someone lose to a No show Bar

ya some funny ass dudes, i like the way the votes were all explained and shit
how does some shit like that happen?

Sinikal..45 06-14-05 06:50 PM

haha
that nigga gonna flip when he see this shit

MaRVJay 06-15-05 02:22 AM

i lost???..... look at my record lmaoooo hey but look every nigga dat thought he was funny got da new aids especially mimesis da 1st rapper from arizona & brooklyn

Magic5 06-15-05 02:25 AM

He may have people joking to be his aids.. but you have aids in real life.

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-15-05 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaRVJay1009
i lost???..... look at my record lmaoooo hey but look every nigga dat thought he was funny got da new aids especially mimesis da 1st rapper from arizona & brooklyn

i think that battle just goes to show
your respect/skill level on rv.... marv your over rated
self glorifying yourself in a verse isnt battlin kiddo..

MaRVJay 06-15-05 02:30 AM

nah i aint fuck ya moms fam...ya family was born with da shit....u lil white fagget

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-15-05 02:32 AM

quit with the bullshit marv....
lol, you came hella wack n popoff with gay disses...

MaRVJay 06-15-05 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤ÐÅž¤
i think that battle just goes to show
your respect/skill level on rv.... marv your over rated
self glorifying yourself in a verse isnt battlin kiddo..

how am i over rated???...no1 goes around sayin yo marv is nice marv is dis & dat....datz just da way u feel...i neva seen a hot bar from like seriously but i can talk about anything i want 2 in a battle i really do dis shit offline u only battle with a screen in front of u...

Magic5 06-15-05 02:36 AM

Quote:
nah i aint fuck ya moms fam...ya family was born with da shit....u lil white fagget

Uhh.. How can my whole family be born with that? My family wasn't born at the same time..

Magic5 06-15-05 02:38 AM

Quote:
how am i over rated???...no1 goes around sayin yo marv is nice marv is dis & dat....datz just da way u feel...i neva seen a hot bar from like seriously but i can talk about anything i want 2 in a battle i really do dis shit offline u only battle with a screen in front of u...

Yeah, actually they do. People say you're like, the best text head right now. You fucking suck. You use a style that went played in like, 2003. All you do is force the fuck out of your wordplay, so people here call it "complex." It's fucking wack. You don't word any of your concepts right. You self glorify or talk about the dude being gay in every fucking battle. You just fucking suck.

MaRVJay 06-15-05 02:40 AM

Quote:
quit with the bullshit marv....
lol, you came hella wack n popoff with gay disses...

ofcourse i had 2 use gay disses cuzz ur gay....where do u live at fam would like 2 battle offline 4 some money or somthin??? let me know..u wanna battle on da phon,text...whut???

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-15-05 02:42 AM

Quote:

nah, your messed... your om's get heated
i GAVE YOU THAT WIN...n you never seen a hot bar from me?
then you aint been readin my battles... you say you run rv..?
yet no1 pays attention to your drops ... get a mic u poor basturd
n please if you keep doing text....learn WORDPLAY....

Magic5 06-15-05 02:42 AM

Quote:
ofcourse i had 2 use gay disses cuzz ur gay....where do u live at fam would like 2 battle offline 4 some money or somthin??? let me know..u wanna battle on da phon,text...whut???

Lmao @ you acting like if he told you where he lives you'd fly down there to rap battle him. Lmfao.

Oh, ok. A phone battle?

Rofl. You are such a peice of shit.

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-15-05 02:45 AM

Quote:

FAM..? hell nah...n money, shit, why aint you audio..?
can't afford it.. or just cant grasp the concept kiddo

MaRVJay 06-15-05 02:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Yeah, actually they do. People say you're like, the best text head right now. You fucking suck. You use a style that went played in like, 2003. All you do is force the fuck out of your wordplay, so people here call it "complex." It's fucking wack. You don't word any of your concepts right. You self glorify or talk about the dude being gay in every fucking battle. You just fucking suck.

u cant fuck with me tho fam lol...u neva will either....funny thing is

i battled some dude on street-legendz.com and he spit one of ur verses at me and i destroyed him....lmaoooo so whut does dat tell ya stupid ass....just be a mod dont do anything else

Grave Digger 06-15-05 02:47 AM

Well I new this would eventually turn into a beef thread, hate thread, etc... But this was more for the joke of it, cuz even if marv got all the votes against him, strobe would now, and wouldnt let a no-show win, so Marv wins anyways, I new this, thats why I made this, just for a laugh, but now you kids gotta start talking your shit to eachother, so please continue, don't let me bother you :thumbup:

Magic5 06-15-05 02:49 AM

Quote:
u cant fuck with me tho fam lol...u neva will either....funny thing is

i battled some dude on street-legendz.com and he spit one of ur verses at me and i destroyed him....lmaoooo so whut does dat tell ya stupid ass....just be a mod dont do anything else

Lmao. I supremely doubt he spit the exact same shit I did. And, believe it or not, I've elevated outside of this site. You motherfuckers haven't seen it because I haven't battled here in awhile.

But no, you could never touch me. You could never come close.

But please, quit making up stories about how you've beaten my old verses, like that makes you look cool or something.

I would destroy you doggy.

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-15-05 02:49 AM

omg, if i wouldve dropped a verse n beat this kid legit
...tell me this...would he have left rv for good.?

Magic5 06-15-05 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripper
Well I new this would eventually turn into a beef thread, hate thread, etc... But this was more for the joke of it, cuz even if marv got all the votes against him, strobe would now, and wouldnt let a no-show win, so Marv wins anyways, I new this, thats why I made this, just for a laugh, but now you kids gotta start talking your shit to eachother, so please continue, don't let me bother you :thumbup:

Oh, ok. I knew this too :confused:

MaRVJay 06-15-05 02:51 AM

Quote:
FAM..? hell nah...n money, shit, why aint you audio..?
can't afford it.. or just cant grasp the concept kiddo

just like i thought lol..fagget i be in studio's fam no cool edit..fuck is u talkin about...yeah u can do ya lil audio's but 4 whut ur garbage

¤ÐÅž¤ 06-15-05 02:53 AM

Quote:
just like i thought lol..fagget i be in studio's fam no cool edit..fuck is u talkin about...yeah u can do ya lil audio's but 4 whut ur garbage

your in the studio but on a mostly textsite
n you call me garbage...lmfao. this was to pass time 4 me
im no fake thug wannbee g like yourself.....

Grave Digger 06-15-05 02:58 AM

me neither, I like that rock and roll shit, weerd, :headbang:

And Mimesis is super ill cuz like, he's a mime, so he does that shit where he pretends to be in a box, its dope yo, mimes are cool, but there face paint scare me, im fucking out with this weed man