RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Game apologizes to 50 Cent MUST SEE (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199818)

Sixth Sense 07-13-05 04:08 PM

Game apologizes to 50 Cent MUST SEE

How's this for a grovelling apology? 50 Cent's prodigy, The Game, has come out and said he's ashamed at having another go at 50 after the pair decided to call a truce. In March the rival rappers held a press conference to say their beef with each other was over. But then The Game piped up again while on tour last month. Now he says he's embarrassed for going back on his word to set a positive example to fans: "I am very upset with myself, and ashamed, to have participated in the things that have been going on." "I'm definitely not the person who started it." "I had my back against the wall and was forced to defend myself - I'm ashamed and am really apologetic." "When I say it I say it with the sincerity of my heart and also with my grandmother who passed right after I graduated from high school." "She was the only person in my life at that time who ever believed I'd be anything." "I'm looking forward to a more positive and productive future."

K-Trin 07-13-05 04:09 PM

Fuckin pussy.......neva squash beef like dat...............

The Militant 07-14-05 01:36 AM

this is complete bull shit...give a link and ill belive ya

Rizal 07-14-05 01:57 AM

yeah i wanna see the link

Murdah.txt 07-14-05 02:10 AM

if this is a must see then post fukkin linkz....................too many gay threads pen seriously dogg no one gives a fukk

Sean Gunner 07-14-05 02:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kid~ca$
if this is a must see then post fukkin linkz....................too many gay threads pen seriously dogg no one gives a fukk

I care and so do the people who post in here.

I was actually starting to respect Game a little, oh well. *watches it go out the window*

Magic5 07-14-05 02:48 AM

The Game is overrated.

I don't give a fuck if he apologized.

Indeph 07-14-05 03:02 AM

I dunno if its real.Its all punctuation wise.Since "but" only comes after a comma and can't begin each sentense,that means no legit site made it.

In March the rival rappers held a press conference to say their beef with each other was over. But then The Game piped up again while on tour last

see?

Saint Rémy de Provence 07-14-05 03:03 AM

Games a fagget. Who cares what he and gumby units doing with their wack careers..

Macca 07-14-05 03:04 AM

who gives a shit. I hate them both

Magic5 07-14-05 04:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
I dunno if its real.Its all punctuation wise.Since "but" only comes after a comma and can't begin each sentense,that means no legit site made it.

In March the rival rappers held a press conference to say their beef with each other was over. But then The Game piped up again while on tour last

see?

But can begin a sentence.. as just proven in this sentence.

Nah mean?

Indeph 07-14-05 04:13 AM

Lol ok mimesis as long as you say it....its true :cool:

*memisis makes 2 + 2=5....*

*world is ruined*

*everyone died but mimesis*

Magic5 07-14-05 04:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
*everyone died but mimesis*

Yeah.. survival of the fittest.

..or something.

(X)eed 07-14-05 04:33 AM

^^^^^^^^^^^
watta fuckin lie...... hahah the games a lil bitch.... he used 50 4 a record then mocked him bout scott scorch or watever the guys name is.... fuck game..... but hey.. his albums dope

Magic5 07-14-05 04:43 AM

His album isn't dope.

He is so fucking overrated.

He isn't that good.

DaBomb-/a/ 07-14-05 06:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (X)eed
^^^^^^^^^^^
watta fuckin lie...... hahah the games a lil bitch.... he used 50 4 a record then mocked him bout scott scorch or watever the guys name is.... fuck game..... but hey.. his albums dope

SCOTT STORCH...

[Game Except]

lol j/p

if that went down game lost all the lil respect he earned for callin 50 out but fuck it.. G unit went to hell a long time ago.. i think it was called "beg for mercy" the love song cd.. ya..

Sixth Sense 07-14-05 07:28 AM

i had a lnk but it malfunction ill try to keep yall updated on this aight 1

(X)eed 07-14-05 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
His album isn't dope.

He is so fucking overrated.

He isn't that good.

^^^^^^^^^^^
ima agree wit you .. when you get ass big as him aiight...

~Sonofisis~ 07-14-05 01:42 PM

Man, you losers are nerds.. that shit is fake as fuck.. i'm a member at theblackwallstreet.com, and we asked Game's Brother Big Fa$e 100 was it true. that nigga said that it's complete n utter Bull Shit.. "G-Unot is Full Fledged", was his exact quote.. And for the people posting that they don't care coz both of em are whack, you're the ones rappin on a website, and they're in the Studio makin millions, obviously they make better songs than you.., how's that for overrated? West Side!

Thassarap 07-14-05 02:53 PM

documentary is the best album of 05

Magic5 07-14-05 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thassarap

It's only half way through '05. I would beg to differ regardless, but it isn't right now, and it won't be at the end of the year.

Magic5 07-14-05 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by (X)eed
^^^^^^^^^^^
ima agree wit you .. when you get ass big as him aiight...

Why do I need to be big to be right?

Everybody coming in saying "OH, BEST ALBUM OF '05." Just shut the fuck up. He isn't that good compared to a lot of other people.

J. Luth 07-14-05 07:52 PM

fuck 50 cent........

Magic5 07-14-05 08:25 PM

^ Lol. 50 Cent should just write a diss track.. even though he sucks. Fuck apologies..

J. Luth 07-14-05 09:02 PM

Game should make a track dissin' 50 again. who cares if he apologized. Make the hook say:

"I'm sorry 50, I never meant to hurt you" or shit like that. :cool:

Magic5 07-14-05 09:20 PM

Lmao.

That shit would be dope.

J. Luth 07-14-05 09:22 PM

and 50 come right back in the hook like:

"I'm sorry gameeeeeeeee, I never meant to kiss you"
fuckin' faggot 50 is yo. like cake fo reelz

"If you ever try and go and kiss me on my cheek (faggot!!)
You won't be alive long enough to put out Mobb Deep"

^word to Game :shoot:

but yo mim, get your audio poppin' like pancakes fo reel yo. cuz we gotta collab like sausages nah mean? and word to us holdin' this shit down in hip-hop like boobies yo. :shoot:

Sargeant Sarcasm 07-14-05 09:57 PM

yes...seemed exactly like sumthin he'd say....cuz game has such great vocabulary

ILL GEE 07-15-05 02:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thassarap

correction... it had the best EXPOSURE... same formula puffy used when BIG came out... he didn't have to be good to drop that album... it's mainly how ya handle ya marketing plan... shyt.... look at MC Hammer and Vanilla Ice when they first came out... no skills whatsoever and the fuckaz sold millions.... Marketing and hype... it's all that's needed

TheLivinLegend 07-15-05 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
Man, you losers are nerds.. that shit is fake as fuck.. i'm a member at theblackwallstreet.com, and we asked Game's Brother Big Fa$e 100 was it true. that nigga said that it's complete n utter Bull Shit.. "G-Unot is Full Fledged", was his exact quote.. And for the people posting that they don't care coz both of em are whack, you're the ones rappin on a website, and they're in the Studio makin millions, obviously they make better songs than you.., how's that for overrated? West Side!

Aye I cant say all that shit is true.For one, Just cause them muthafuckas makin fuckin money dont mean they hotta that shit, I can name about 5 writers on RP that be rappin about the same exact shit that they do and some better,Dont get me wrong Ive heard Banks say some wild shit b-4 but I got a whole click that can go through em . On the set. Dont let 50 fuck yo head up. Ive Heard better And for heaven sake take that nigga dick out yo mouth b-4 you speak. G's up Hoes down.

Bangalore 07-15-05 04:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Sonofisis~
Man, you losers are nerds.. that shit is fake as fuck.. i'm a member at theblackwallstreet.com, and we asked Game's Brother Big Fa$e 100 was it true., that nigga said that it's complete n utter Bull Shit.. "G-Unot is Full Fledged", was his exact quote.. And for the people posting that they don't care coz both of em are whack, you're the ones rappin on a website, and they're in the Studio makin millions, obviously they make better songs than you.., how's that for overrated? West Side!

you know how retarded you made yourself look lol.... lol i can imagine yall asking this him.... storytime is over .... now go play with yourself ha

.LeFt. 07-15-05 01:43 PM

^ LOL.

but yea seriously GAME IS wack i Realy don giva flying fuck wht yall say about him. Game- RETARTEDNESS aka HElla Gay. O yea Make a bifbuzz about Beef wit 50 but comes it down? What a bitch move i swear. . . buh my thoughts. . .

distilled 07-15-05 02:10 PM

Em and Dre made him do it.

Fo' Game's Boys Whupped 50's Boys :)

Thassarap 07-16-05 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
It's only half way through '05. I would beg to differ regardless, but it isn't right now, and it won't be at the end of the year.

ok, so what is the best album of 05
every1s sayin that documentary aint the best, but no1's giving any other names

Bangalore 07-16-05 06:41 PM

kanye. common. talkib,. jay and a whole squad of other people hahaha

Ysdat 07-16-05 06:55 PM

blah,they like two fags fighting over spandex.