RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Bad News... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=199923)

villagepimp 07-14-05 08:47 AM

Bad News...

Well... I woke up this morning at my cousins house and got a call from my buddy Eric's mom (Eric is on here as Zig Zag). She tells me I need to come back to Lawson... so I drive an hour trip in 30 minutes to get the worst news of my life. Apparently... Eric hadn't had a real good time in jail the last month and it didn't get good when he got home... he called me yesturday and told me about a new song he wrote but I knew smoething was up but he wouldn't tell me... so this morning I get home at 3:30 and his mom tells me he shot himself... well... pretty much... fuck... my bro's gone... so I had to get away from the house... his dad gave me his rhyme book so I'm about to log on as him and post his last song... but shit.... it's not right...

RIP Eric P. Gengler... I'll miss you holmes...

King Solo 07-14-05 08:51 AM

damn...............thats fucked up man.......

dont know ya bro...........but RIP man....

E.C 07-14-05 08:52 AM

shit.. sorry man..

RIP

and hope everything works out for ya ....

Dervla 07-14-05 08:53 AM

ZigZag?......................Aw shit.................I known him well not really but we been cool when we was in the PSA........aww fuck yo

R.I.P.

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 08:56 AM

I always thought you were Zig zag, village

ah well......I cant say i'll be pouring out any liqour for that tranny.

villagepimp 07-14-05 09:01 AM

Kids never know when beef is inappropriate do they... grow up faggot.

King Solo 07-14-05 09:03 AM

yea, just ignore teph though, he does it to get attention

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 09:03 AM

I'm not beefin.

All i said was i wouldnt pour out liqour, i'm not gonna lie just to pleaze people, man, no disrespect to him, but it dosent effect me in any way what so ever....It's probably a front anyway, i know what both you an him are like.....he lied about all types of shit, every time he typed he lied about somthin.

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LL Cool K
yea, just ignore teph though, he does it to get attention

Look, i dont know what the hell you're problem is, son.

but drop it...talkin about me wantin attention, you startin beef in alot of threads i posted, nigga you LOVE my attention, get off me, i don't even have a problem with you

Or village pimp, all i said was i wouldnt pour out liqour, cant a nigga have his own opinnons on this fuckin site, damn y'all.

Dervla 07-14-05 09:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Verbal Shoota
I'm not beefin.

All i said was i wouldnt pour out liqour, i'm not gonna lie just to pleaze people, man, no disrespect to him, but it dosent effect me in any way what so ever....It's probably a front anyway, i know what both you an him are like.....he lied about all types of shit, every time he typed he lied about somthin.

Look if you aint got nothing nice to say dont say nuffin perioid.

If this dont have ANY effect on you what-so-ever, just dont say nothing.

villagepimp 07-14-05 09:05 AM

Quote:
I'm not beefin.

oh okay... it's a fucking front.

Yeah... I'm going to fucking say someone died to get attention. I'm not Smokajoka.

If I wanted attention on a rap site... I'd just murk the fuckin' daylights out of everyone on here and I easily could. But that's not what I'm about

And no you don't know me or him and stop trying to come up with shit to make yourself look like less of an asshole cuz that's all you are and all you ever will be... an inconsiderate prick. so fuck yourself.

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 09:07 AM

well how the hell did zig zag post in the open mic forum if the tranny is dead?

an Tweety, you are a 20 year old male, no doubt a virgin an you pretend to be female on the internet.

smh

anyway

stop beefin with me

i'm entitled to my opinnons, if y'all dont like it, just say so, dont bring beef with it, i didnt diss y'all when ya like ''oh r.i.p'' an ''its a shame, hope everythin works out''....because my opinnon is that i dont care if it works out, i'm entitled to that, so get off me y'all....

all everybody do is hate, chillllllllllllllllllll :thumbup:

lol.

King Solo 07-14-05 09:07 AM

last comment at you teph in this thread

VP just expressin the bad news of losing sumone close to him......

if ya wanna show sum respect and shit thats cool......

but if all ya gonna do is beef with ppl in here then fuck off, cuz it aint the place for it

Dervla 07-14-05 09:09 AM

Quote:

an Tweety, you are a 20 year old male, no doubt a virgin an you pretend to be female on the internet.

smh

anyway

stop beefin with me

i'm entitled to my opinnons, if y'all dont like it, just say so, dont bring beef with it, i didnt diss y'all when ya like ''oh r.i.p'' an ''its a shame, hope everythin works out''....because my opinnon is that i dont care if it works out, i'm entitled to that, so get off me y'all....

lol.

20..?...I'm not 20...I'm 15.................Why you say that I'm 20?

And I'm not a male.......W.e. it dont effect me anyways.

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby McCallister
oh okay... it's a fucking front.

Yeah... I'm going to fucking say someone died to get attention. I'm not Smokajoka.

If I wanted attention on a rap site... I'd just murk the fuckin' daylights out of everyone on here and I easily could. But that's not what I'm about

And no you don't know me or him and stop trying to come up with shit to make yourself look like less of an asshole cuz that's all you are and all you ever will be... an inconsiderate prick. so fuck yourself.

......LOL, Whatever nigga

I aint trynna beef, i'm just sayin that Zig Zag is a lowlife who would try pullin stunts like this.

an if he really is dead, which he prolly isnt 'cause the dude postin on rv like 5 minutes ago, but if he really is dead, then he gets no love for me, neither do you, his parents do, my heart goes out too 'em, but it dosent mean i'ma be bitch about it...like i said, i'm enittled to my opinnon...

villagepimp 07-14-05 09:10 AM

Quote:

smh

anyway

stop beefin with me

lol.

Let's think about it then...

I said in the first post that his dad gave me his rhyme book and that I was going to log on and post his last open mic...

hmm... do I need to explain to you that his RV, RB, & RM names and passwords are on his back cover? Sorry... I guess I must explain every little detail to you. fuck the fuck off me fag.

Dervla 07-14-05 09:11 AM

Fo real verbal you need to learn how to read................

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 09:12 AM

Tweety, you're mistah authentiq, you can deny it all you want so you dont get mocked for being a tranny.

Solo, you just hate me...I understand that, i hate you too, but i dont beef with you at every chance, you even posting in threads where i'm lookin for crew members, that is not the place either, but you still did it, stop bein a hypocritical prick, solo

I've told VP What the deal is.....now get the fuck off me

villagepimp 07-14-05 09:13 AM

btw on the chance anyone wants to check out the open mic... link is in my sig...

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 09:14 AM

Damn you VP.

I'm still not believin zig zag is dead, an i still think that he is you.

But its whatever, like i said....if ''he'' is dead, my heart goes out to his parents....not him, he deserves it for bein a bum, an you dont even come into the equasion what so ever, but i feel for his parents, i really do.

Dervla 07-14-05 09:15 AM

Quote:
Tweety, you're mistah authentiq, you can deny it all you want so you dont get mocked for being a tranny.

Solo, you just hate me...I understand that, i hate you too, but i dont beef with you at every chance, you even posting in threads where i'm lookin for crew members, that is not the place either, but you still did it, stop bein a hypocritical prick, solo

I've told VP What the deal is.....now get the fuck off me

I told everyone that......In the interview everyone knows that..You so late.

Uh yeah man I told you and the rest of the RV members it was a Punk'D prank

Lol, look I'm going to end this discussion. Now.

R.I.P Zig-Zag...peace.

Saint Rémy de Provence 07-14-05 09:21 AM

I bet he was passed around like a bitch and got his shit pushed daily.

villagepimp 07-14-05 09:23 AM

God damn y'all... if you aint got anything nice to say about his dont say nothin...

Saint Rémy de Provence 07-14-05 09:34 AM

Yo one of my friends got killed jus last week. I aint sad. Atleast now he aint gotta deal with all the bullshit. Atleast now your friend aint gotta live with the fact his manhood was taken by a big cock up the ass.

J. Luth 07-14-05 09:35 AM

yea, fuck all the haters, man. Damn, man, Zig Zag was a cool dude. We had those remixes fun shit. but damn, man, that sucks. hope shit goes well man. pc RIP

villagepimp 07-14-05 09:35 AM

Stfu you little faggot...
(directed to dude with gay name... not spul)

Saint Rémy de Provence 07-14-05 09:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby McCallister
Stfu you little faggot...
(directed to dude with gay name... not spul)

My bad lil man. Hopefully hes resting in peices somewhere.

{Propain} 07-14-05 09:58 AM

Hmm..nevere heard of him but thats a fucked story.

R.I.P

.Barz Of Steel. 07-14-05 11:59 AM

Fuck man me and him go wayy back to PINK. Shit man I'm sry bout this dawg.

RIP

Texxus 07-14-05 12:00 PM

R.I.P Ziggy....~1~Love~

Restricted 07-14-05 12:06 PM

Zig-Zag = Common = Led Poetic = Flash

Are We Thinking Same Person?

~R~

J. Luth 07-14-05 12:31 PM

^lmao...... wow, is all I will say. lmfao.......

~S~

High-Dro 07-14-05 03:56 PM

teph, you're a moron...u didn't have to lie and say that you were sad about it...u just shouldnt have said a damn thing at all...disrepectful bitch

anyway, sorry to hear that... RIP

gotaasswhoopin4u 07-14-05 04:12 PM

Why do ppl kill themselves?
Thats the most retarded thing anyone can do.

Nynth Degree 07-14-05 04:21 PM

Leave it to Verbal Shoota to turn a somber thread into a beef thread. No I'm not posting this to get your attention, so shut the fuck up before you even start. R.i.p to Zigs, talked to him a few times on MSN, he was a pretty cool cat.

KOOL COL-B 07-14-05 04:24 PM

R.I.P. Zig Zag.

we didnt know eachutha that good, but we wuz koo wif eachutha. n i know wut its like 2 lose 1 of ya people frum suicide, my uncle killed himself, so R.I.P. Zig Zag, n stay up VP, werd

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 04:33 PM

LOL So....all the other people hatin on zig zag dont get youre witty little comments eh?

that's sad.....i dont know whats more sad the fact that some of you use anythin you can to try an take shots at me, or the fact that youre actually sayin R.I.P To an internet transexual.

No i dont want attention, no i'm not beefin an no i aint trynna start nothin with anybody, just personally didnt like the dude an personally i dont think he's dead at all....

You all believed that joker fella was dead LOL....

An also i believed da vinci was dead when @ told me, so until theres proof, i aint gonna believe it.

an plus what kind of person would want they death debated over a fuckin rapbaord?

Daubs 07-14-05 04:33 PM

Damn man i know how you feel, real bad, just keep ya head up man.

RIP.

Nynth Degree 07-14-05 04:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by I've never shot anything
You all believed that joker fella was dead LOL....

i believed da vinci was dead when @ told me

So don't fucking call someone out on thinking someone died when you did yourself.

Dirty Nigga 07-14-05 04:36 PM

suck it up VP!!!

Death is part of life...

like somebody said ''at least he dont gotta put up with all the bullshit''

you should know better than to advertise his supposed ''death'' over the internet, i'm sure his parents would be happy youre advertising his death over the internet, hmmmmmz

SORRY TOO ZIGS MOMMA AN POPPA IF HE REALLY IS DEAD

No love for zig zag, but my heart goes to his parents.