RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Talk (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=126)
-   -   suttin i noticed about audio heads on dis site (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=201459)

leady 07-24-05 07:27 AM

suttin i noticed about audio heads on dis site

yea stop tryna peak inside... i can see you come on now........ yea dunno if anybody else noticed by y da fuck is most of em makin dey vocals echoey as fuck?? i mean yea we all know dat usin reverb is suttin done on every track ever made but daaaaaaaaaaaamn tone it down a little cos it sounds un-natural as fuck

New Meth0d 07-24-05 10:47 AM

<<<<doesnt use reverb....also alotta cats dubs and adlibs are wayyyyyyy off

American Tiger 07-24-05 12:00 PM

Have you listen to the radio lately?

Granted.....99% of us do it the wrong way....
But....

You should be pissed at the commercial music industry, not heads on this site.

leady 07-24-05 12:23 PM

i dont listen to commercial hip hop if im honest... u need a slite reverb on ur vocals to lift em off da beat abit

American Tiger 07-24-05 12:31 PM

The guy in your sig does more echo than any one on this site.;)
Trust me....
I did a song with his vocals stripped from the beat.
It amazed me of how much fabrication was put in.

leady 07-24-05 12:38 PM

u shudnt use echoe... ur voice mhas a natural reverb in it but not enuff to lift it off da beat.. addin a slite reverb to ur vocals makes em sound warmer n lifts em off da beat abit... but i never listened to a snoop acapella before so wudnt know but sayin dat i dont listen to his new stuff... its too corny... but wat im sayin is most dese kids on dis site are puttin on dat bad dat wen dey say a ords u can still mhear da reverb actin from 2 words before it.... ill find an example of wat i mean in abit

Key... 07-26-05 12:22 PM

Echo is ok to use.

Why not?

leady 07-28-05 09:24 PM

cos echo and rever are not da same... reverb is jus used to ad abit of presence to ur vocals n lift em off da beat... echo is a no no unless ur usin it a certain part of ur vocals and not an entire verse/track

Tha Q. 07-29-05 09:39 AM

I agree...that echoey HALLWAY sound of most vocals here is annoyin

i got my own method of double up my vocals

chea

leady 07-29-05 09:53 AM

lol seriously.. ye i like da sound urs vgives man its original aswell... in adobe audition i just use a really small studio reverb

Enygma 07-30-05 10:11 AM

I just use Natural Vocal Reverb..........:thumbup:™

Phenom-in-all 08-20-05 01:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarsonJet
Have you listen to the radio lately?

Granted.....99% of us do it the wrong way....
But....

You should be pissed at the commercial music industry, not heads on this site.

co-sign... I just got the accapellas to Jigas Black album, and on 90% of other albums I have accapellas for there is MAD echo. Granted - it sound hella better over a beat, but it seems to be standard for most acc's I have. (I dj a bit, so I have mad accapellas...)word.

[.:D:.] 08-20-05 06:02 PM

^^yea i got a couple acc's too...alot of reverb alot of echo..sounds hot over a beat..i dont use the reverb effect in CEP tho..i use the plug in reverb..and i dont put it on my vocals i make another track of my vocals so i can change the volume on how much of the reverb u can hear...

PeRsEvErAnCe 08-24-05 09:45 PM

reverb... is good stuff. most people are using presets tho.. and dats a no no. only use presets if you're using a dead room. and remember kids, natural ambience is also a good way to make ur shit sound good.

New Meth0d 08-24-05 10:42 PM

<<<records in big room so it naturally echos

L.E 08-25-05 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
I just use Natural Vocal Reverb..........:thumbup:™

I second this statement.

Word.

PeRsEvErAnCe 08-25-05 11:31 PM

natural reverb?, is dat a preset? there's no such thing as natural reverb, maybe ur speakin of ambience. which is also referred to as echo. and bout dude sayin dat the acapellas are real reverby. well... it's not how ur vocals, or kicks, or snares, or samples sound alone. it's how they sound in the mix. most people don't do any masterin either. try eqin ur vocals after's u did a good mix. it'll raise the vocals a lil more. but not lower the beat.

the omen 08-31-05 04:34 PM

i dont use reverb.......

L.E 08-31-05 11:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeRsEvErAnCe
natural reverb?, is dat a preset? there's no such thing as natural reverb, maybe ur speakin of ambience. which is also referred to as echo. and bout dude sayin dat the acapellas are real reverby. well... it's not how ur vocals, or kicks, or snares, or samples sound alone. it's how they sound in the mix. most people don't do any masterin either. try eqin ur vocals after's u did a good mix. it'll raise the vocals a lil more. but not lower the beat.

Yeah it was a preset with the Cool Edit I got. :huh:

BRO YAO 09-08-05 01:41 AM

yo they use that shyt, so ya voice dont always sound da same, if im talkin about da same thing yall are

leady 09-08-05 03:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
i dont use reverb.......

your voice has a natural reverb anyway so technically you do..... but if you dont use reverb then your stupid... EVERYBODY uses reverb, be pop singers, rock singers, rappers, operah singers... reverb is used on everything.

even on your beats, your hi-hats, snares, kicks, piano, guitar, organ, horn so on n so forth, all get reverbed.... your vocals NEED reverbing, but not alot... but if you dont use reverb you must use echoe, and that just proves your stupidity with editing vocals