RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Cerebral Approach (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=352)
-   -   Which Is Worst? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=202555)

Implicit 08-01-05 03:33 PM

Which Is Worst?

A black guy trying to be white or a white guy trying to be black?

your pushing it... try and make this a little longer and more explained.....examples-Love Turban.

Fiend 08-01-05 03:35 PM

Neither are worst, both the same to me.

Macreep 08-01-05 03:36 PM

Black tryna be white....white person tryna be black has become normal nowdays

But.....Indian beats em both...esspecially Indian from Trinidad.LoL

Implicit 08-01-05 03:37 PM

Indians?...what about them?...

Viva 08-01-05 03:41 PM

i dont think either are even bad, fs if ppl jus acted the way they wanted to, there would be no stereotypes r racism so i say HIP HOP HOORAAY to evry1 that isnt confined to a certain behaviour cus of their skin colour! :thumbup:

Denied Truth 08-01-05 04:20 PM

^I Agree Wit My mans...
chuuch
Defyned

Reflekt 08-05-05 05:42 AM

Cannibal Sativa 08-06-05 10:51 AM

anyone who isnt being themselves is wrong regardless
and what does it really mean to act white or black
is it like a face you put on?
i act like myself
do you think every white person has a high pitched nasal voice
and every black person has his pants saggin and a gun
thats stupidity
gain some knowledge about life and people

Viva 08-06-05 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denied Truth

^I Agree Wit My GURL...
chuuch
Defyned

lol.............but yeah i agree cannibal

noname 08-06-05 01:29 PM

I see no problem with them acting like another race....as long as it's who they really are

Thassarap 08-06-05 03:30 PM

what is tryin to be white or tryin to be black?
stereotypin the behavior of everyone in a race is worse than "tryin" to be one of them

Viva 08-06-05 03:40 PM

yeah i agree 100% with that!^

theres no such thing as a typical behaviour because of ur skin colour, its all dowb to the individual and the culture they choose to embrace, not their colour.

Blay'all 08-06-05 04:01 PM

yeah, u call this intellectual discussion?

Magic5 08-06-05 04:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannibal Sativa
anyone who isnt being themselves is wrong regardless
and what does it really mean to act white or black
is it like a face you put on?
i act like myself
do you think every white person has a high pitched nasal voice
and every black person has his pants saggin and a gun
thats stupidity
gain some knowledge about life and people

Exactly what I was thinking..

TeamOne 08-06-05 04:46 PM

He shoulda sed wats worse....... A black person actin like a punk rocker...... or a white kid actin like Hip Hop

Thassarap 08-06-05 04:49 PM

so u think all whites are punk rockers and all blacks are rappers?
or are u sayin that punk rock/rap is the racial stereotype?

TitoBronsky 08-07-05 11:26 PM

white trying to be black erks the hell outta me.........

black trying to be white...... hey..... the niggas juss tryin to get ahead.......

'respect'

Kordozar 08-07-05 11:27 PM

Damn Right.....................

schema 08-08-05 12:50 AM

man yall kids that come in every thread like this talking about "what is acting black or white supposed to mean?" are really starting to piss me off...

yeah its a stereotype but everyone knows the stereotypes...

the black stereotype is pants saggin thug that loves hip hop...
the white stereotype is polo and khakis rich kid that loves rock...

all of you knew what he meant when he said that...so shut the fuck up and quit taking up all the space any time someone makes one of thes threads...are stereotypes bad? arguably...but everyone knows what the standard stereotypes are...

that being said...id say a wigger is more annoying than an uncle tom...

everytime i see a wigger trying to be a thug that i know is just a pussy in huge clothes i go into a rage and want to smack him in the face and tell him to shut the fuck up and get a belt...if you had to practice the black accent before you started talking like that youre a pussy...if you grew up around all black people then i have no problem with you...

rich black kids that try to act like thugs are just as annoying...why are most white people scared of them? they are just as pussy as wiggers...they talk tough but theyll start telling names before the cop even gets the cuffs on...and they always want to fight 20 to 1 or jump somebody...what the fuck is that shit...man they piss me off...

black people trying to 'act white' usually just means a rich black kid that gets good grades and doesnt talk with a fake accent that he didnt grow up with...i have less than no problem with them...im proud of them for keeping it real and not trying to be something theyre not...the only people that hate on them are the rich black kids that are trying to be thugs when their parents drive lexuses...its like you cant try to make something for yourself or all the wannabe thugs are gonna be hating on you calling you an uncle tom...and people wonder why black people dont have nothing...

so bottom line...i dont have a problem with anyone white or black that sticks to their roots and keeps it real...and i do have a problem with the faggots that use their 300 dollar a week allowance to go buy matching gear then tell everyone that they hustled for it...while they practice their fake accent and take 45 minutes to get ready every morning...

and thats word...

if you have a problem with ^this dont bother posting...just write it all down in a letter and seal it up and burn it...ill get it as soon as i get to heaven...

see...you feel better already dont you...

TeamOne 08-08-05 01:00 AM

^^^^ werd, i was actually thinkin the exact same thing (which was 'u know wtf he was talkin about') but for the people actin like they were confused i just sed wat the stereotype was in actuality

Entee 08-08-05 02:19 AM

im with them ^^^. wiggas just crack me up.

noname 08-08-05 01:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by schema
man yall kids that come in every thread like this talking about "what is acting black or white supposed to mean?" are really starting to piss me off...

yeah its a stereotype but everyone knows the stereotypes...

the black stereotype is pants saggin thug that loves hip hop...
the white stereotype is polo and khakis rich kid that loves rock...

all of you knew what he meant when he said that...so shut the fuck up and quit taking up all the space any time someone makes one of thes threads...are stereotypes bad? arguably...but everyone knows what the standard stereotypes are...

that being said...id say a wigger is more annoying than an uncle tom...

everytime i see a wigger trying to be a thug that i know is just a pussy in huge clothes i go into a rage and want to smack him in the face and tell him to shut the fuck up and get a belt...if you had to practice the black accent before you started talking like that youre a pussy...if you grew up around all black people then i have no problem with you...

rich black kids that try to act like thugs are just as annoying...why are most white people scared of them? they are just as pussy as wiggers...they talk tough but theyll start telling names before the cop even gets the cuffs on...and they always want to fight 20 to 1 or jump somebody...what the fuck is that shit...man they piss me off...

black people trying to 'act white' usually just means a rich black kid that gets good grades and doesnt talk with a fake accent that he didnt grow up with...i have less than no problem with them...im proud of them for keeping it real and not trying to be something theyre not...the only people that hate on them are the rich black kids that are trying to be thugs when their parents drive lexuses...its like you cant try to make something for yourself or all the wannabe thugs are gonna be hating on you calling you an uncle tom...and people wonder why black people dont have nothing...

so bottom line...i dont have a problem with anyone white or black that sticks to their roots and keeps it real...and i do have a problem with the faggots that use their 300 dollar a week allowance to go buy matching gear then tell everyone that they hustled for it...while they practice their fake accent and take 45 minutes to get ready every morning...

and thats word...

if you have a problem with ^this dont bother posting...just write it all down in a letter and seal it up and burn it...ill get it as soon as i get to heaven...

see...you feel better already dont you...

^^good post.

agree with you except for some parts...the fake accent ...maybe that's who they are inside.Just cause they rich....that makes them pussy?I don't believe money alone allows you to make that judgement.If inside a white boy is a thug lovin hip-hop..and he wants an accent to show it off in the outside...then so be it...regardless of whether or not he is rich or poor.

And no...I am not white muther fucker. :thumbup:

High Class 08-08-05 05:06 PM

I think thats kinda lame... Figuring your just creating a stereotype for both racis's. Basically I look at like, some people act certain ways. Some ways are not really percieved as correct for them, as others is... i dunno, fuck both ways... LoL

Reflekt 08-09-05 05:39 AM

^i feel u on that..LoL especially the last part.

New Meth0d 08-09-05 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macreep
Black tryna be white....white person tryna be black has become normal nowdays

But.....Indian beats em both...esspecially Indian from Trinidad.LoL

agreed except that indian part