RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Text Battling (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Each vs BlueShift (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=202583)

BlueShift 08-01-05 04:28 PM

Each vs BlueShift

Battle Rules:

5 Barz
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 08-04-05 at 04:28 PM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 08-01-05 04:29 PM

Each has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-01-05 04:29 PM.

System 08-01-05 04:44 PM

BlueShift has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-01-05 04:44 PM.

Each 08-01-05 04:45 PM

I've seen some wack kids on this site, but you're even more so
I'ma just wear blue out like a crip's wardrobe
Leave you sore, oh, my bad, I meant leave you ripped
Stay a follower, even in a cockpit you wont have leader-ship
Eat this bitch, Each will get, such an easy victory
And blow right 'past' this kid, just to prove he's history
It's a mystery, how're you dope? I'm sharp, I'll leave you cut
And 'shift' fits you perfectly, 'cuz you 'clutch' on nuts
No one's got faith in you, there's no way you'll ever be the best
'Cuz from seeing your member name, everything you post is BS

Understand the wordplay and the punches or don't vote. Good luck BlueShift :thumbup:.

BlueShift 08-01-05 04:45 PM

Dawg It’s You-And-I And One Is Soon-To-Die,I’m The “Cat Most Fear(Atmosphere)” Like The Fuckin Moon-And-Sky
Caution-Be-The-Sign… If You Stepping To Me When You “Under Influence” Like Getting Caught-For-DUI’s

I Walk-With-A-Beretta,You’ll Hear More Gun Shots Than 50’s First Album In The Walkman-In-Ya-Sweater
I Thought-You-Up-A-Letter…It Ends Like This “PS” Just Add Another Loss-Into-Ya-Record

I Crush Fake "Dawg's", Why Even TrY-Fightin'? You Couldn't 'Spit Off The Hook' Bein' KO'ed By Mike-Tyson"
Blues Strike's-Like-Lightnin',Ive Heard "Each" Mite-Start-Bitein' And this shit's like "'Intense Exercises' So he May Try-Re-Cyclin!
Damn!!{U Get It^^}

Dude thinks he's gunna win this….I’ll Send Shots At Ya Kidneys An You’ll Get “Fucked On The Side” Like Men-With-A-Mistress
Avenging-With-Persistance,You Prolly Gonna Die An I’m “Getting Rid Of This Herb” Like Medical-Prescriptions(think)

Simply Put I’m Sick Like A Known-Infection…Plus I’m Grown-With-Weapons,”Run Up In Yo Crib” Like Home-Inspections
Have You “Taking Notes” Like Homework-Lessons…..Plus "Blue" Will Cut Off Ya Life Support Like Bad Phone-Connections

taz 08-01-05 11:08 PM

Voted For: BlueShift

may not look like it but this was a close battle both had good punches but blue shift ran away with it, becuz he had more efficient punches they landed and were amusing and EACH your verse wasnt bad my man very amusing also just didnt match up too blueshifts puncehs

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

System 08-02-05 06:28 AM

BlueShift has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-02-05 06:28 AM.

System 08-02-05 06:40 AM

BlueShift has ACCEPTED this battle on 08-02-05 06:40 AM.

GêÑ触§ 08-02-05 09:45 AM

It was a very close battle but Blue gots da win in my eyes

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Rile1 08-02-05 10:56 AM

Voted For: Each

wow lol....Blue it seems like every battle I read of urs is worse man..read some vet battles and fix ur structure and punches a lot and u will be good keep writing u guys but Each wins with punches and structure and wordplay

Each 08-02-05 06:52 PM

Not feeling the one sentence votes. But oh well, I'm upping this.

Daubs 08-02-05 06:55 PM

lmao, coupla dope bars there man, nice wordplay decent structure, in otherwords...

whored!

Daubs 08-02-05 06:56 PM

Shit, my bad,

ima get this battle cleaned up fam.

Each 08-02-05 06:56 PM

You didn't mean to vote, did you Daubs? I don't think so 'cuz crew votes aren't allowed. It wasn't explained anyways, lol.

Macreep 08-02-05 06:57 PM

This was feedback posted for Each

9th degree always said this after ever battle

"Understand the wordplay and the punches or don't vote. Good luck BlueShift ."

Each 08-02-05 06:59 PM

Isn't that what people say after battles on RV? Was I not supposed to say that or something?

Macreep 08-02-05 07:00 PM

Each Ip adress-IP: 9EC9 619E
9th degree's-IP: 9EC9 619E

And I checked it myself too.......
9th degree.

Macreep 08-02-05 07:01 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showt...ighlight=degree

^^check it out...look at 9th's IP

Each 08-02-05 07:02 PM

Do you have a crush on 9th Degree because you're always talking about him. Maybe he got himself suspended to get away from you because he doesn't love you back :laugh:

Daubs 08-02-05 07:03 PM

whoah,

if it is, then thas fuckin dope, we'd have Flow intel, LI and 9th in LL, wow.

Macreep 08-02-05 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Each
Do you have a crush on 9th Degree because you're always talking about him. Maybe he got himself suspended to get away from you because he doesn't love you back :laugh:

^^9th degree hush yourself.

Daubs 08-02-05 07:06 PM

You need ta get a life thou trini,

what kinda sad cunt would look that up, sad cunt.

Each 08-02-05 07:09 PM

Macreep since you're so obsessed with 9th Degree we should battle. Loser has to put "I Am 9th Degree's Bitch" in their signature forever. Deal?

Macreep 08-02-05 07:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Each
Macreep since you're so obsessed with 9th Degree we should battle. Loser has to put "I Am 9th Degree's Bitch" in their signature forever. Deal?

admit your 9th degree first.And I ain't obsessed with you 9th.You were obsessed with me...while you were still 9th.

Problem Child 08-02-05 07:15 PM

i vote fo blueshift more mutlties and sick punchline

Daubs 08-02-05 07:19 PM

lol^..............................................

Each 09-20-05 01:20 PM

Wow. I've been inactive for a while but back now. Upping this for some more votes, don't sleep y'all.

H.D. 02-16-06 12:27 AM

hmmm blue had the better more complex verse... but the multies are forced... and some of em don't rhyme at all... hell some of his punches, aren't really punches, they're just self praise... *rolls eyes* but he still had the better verse... with that being said the better written verse doesn't mean you'll win in a battle... Each threw most of the punches that landed... thus with the worst verse he still wins the battle...

Opener: Each (BS didn't throw a punch)
Closer: Each (BS didn't throw a punch)
Punches: Each (BS kept talking about how great he is)
Personals: Each (BS didn't have any)
Creativity: BS
Complexity: BS
Enjoyment: BS

Vote: Each

Vote switched

*Antic* 02-16-06 01:34 AM

Vote- Each

Flow- Each. His bars weren't stretched, it could conceiveably be dropped in audio, and it wasn't pushed.
Blueshift had some long ass bars.

Punches- Each. He had harder punches, interlaced with better personals and wordplay. Blueshift had some alright punches but they didn't hit as hard.

Personals- Each. Bam. Hard hitting personals, especially in the opening and closing bars. Blueshift didn't really have any personals.

Multis- Blueshift. However, waaaay too many of them, and they muddled up his punches. Good vocab from him, he can rhyme, but I felt it got in his way. Each had some good multis, he used his wiser.

Wordplay- Tie. Both catz had some alright wordplay, but neither rised above one another.

I think this battle came down to personals. Each had his punches along with some harsh personals, good plays on Blueshift's name...This battle was closer than the categories show, Blueshift has skillz, but I thought Each didn't stretch his bars, and threw better punches and personals.

RTF please and vote in my battles Antic vs. JC Real and Antic vs. Rexless.