RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fuck Yall Niggas..golf Is A Sport.period. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=203003)

Tha Q. 08-04-05 10:29 AM

Fuck Yall Niggas..golf Is A Sport.period.

yea...u see some fat ass overweight niggas playin it

but the people who take it seriously like me know that it's a sport u can train for

the golf muscles

Biceps
Tricep
Lateral Shoulders
Lats
Lower back
chest
and Abs

^^^all need to be trained to play at the highest level

I'm sick of niggas takin dat shit for jokes

why u think Tiger Woods is at the upper Echelon of his game...yes it's cuz he's talented...but it's also cuz he is in much better physical shape than most of his opponents

call it a game...call it a sport...Golf can be taken seriously like any other fuggin physical activity

the actual act of swinging is a very violent physical act that requires numerous muscles

fuck wut u heard

13th. 08-04-05 10:34 AM

ye my step-dad and grandad play all the time n it is a sport cuz i saw it on eurosport for like a hour :bored: but i didnt sit there n watch it, who would lol???

Tha Q. 08-04-05 10:38 AM

nah...cuz when I say "i work out for golf" niggas got jokes

but that's cuz they're ignorant...cuz the major muscles for golf are muscles you'd work out anyway...u wud just work them specifically

esp. like triceps and shit

man...the way golf is advancing, u need to be bigger and stronger to keep up with the most powerful hitters...

Tha Q. 08-04-05 10:45 AM

^^man...shit is harder than it looks

people say "all u gotta do is hit the ball"...well, that's the hard part!

Bizarre 08-04-05 10:49 AM

my favourite is Cedric The Entertainer...he's fat and overweight and sick at playin the sport

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 10:59 AM

yae its a sport a wack one though......lol......like water polo....and that lacrosse..thing and sum others....but really lacrosse and water polo beats golf really......who watches golf????????.......ill play mini golf wit my gurl and tahts it

Bizarre 08-04-05 11:00 AM

i'd just hit the godamn thing till it goes in the hole.....if anyone has found a clip of someone getting a hole in one...link me and holla back

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 11:15 AM

i dont think any1 did except in cartoons......lol.....

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth Sense
yae its a sport a wack one though......lol......like water polo....and that lacrosse..thing and sum others....but really lacrosse and water polo beats golf really......who watches golf????????.......ill play mini golf wit my gurl and tahts it

I watch golf and so do millions of other people...so don't disrespect wud u don't understand

u aint gotta play it...but at least try somethin before u knock it

L. Veracity 08-04-05 11:25 AM

definetly, I'm not at all a fan of golf...I watch sports most people don't though...

gymnastics, ice skating, stuff like that dat not everyone can do but is in constant motion...in golf they hit the ball (whi IS the hardest thing to do) and fooking WALK after it...

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
definetly, I'm not at all a fan of golf...I watch sports most people don't though...

gymnastics, ice skating, stuff like that dat not everyone can do but is in constant motion...in golf they hit the ball (whi IS the hardest thing to do and fooking WALK after it...

it's tough to make contact with a golf ball correctly...it's not as easy as it looks...trust me

even professional golfers misstrike the ball occasionally...and they are the professionals...it's very frustrating because a slight change in the way u hold the club or position ur feet can create an entirely different shot

so u have to constant watch all those variables

Plus...aside from Pool...its the only sport where the ball is NOT in motion when u "hit it"...feel me...and that also makes it tougher to control ur swing thoughts and actions

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:28 AM

and for those of you who think golf is so easy, PLAY IT...I guarantee it'll humble you

Sean Gunner 08-04-05 11:30 AM

Golf bores me.

L. Veracity 08-04-05 11:31 AM

werd, it is difficult, I've tried to hit the ball and t is exmtremely frustrating but in general, it's never been my cup of tea...I like sports where the balls are in motion (excuse the pun)

I hereby co-sign with Revelation, golf bored me to tears, I get mad when it's on like 3 different chanels all at once =\...

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 11:31 AM

yea it does bore me^^werd.....but ill rather play mini golf wit a gurl........

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:31 AM

Quote:
werd, it is difficult, I've tried to hit the ball and t is exmtremely frustrating but in general, it's never been my cup of tea...I like sports where the balls are in motion (excuse the pun)

well at least u've tried it and realize that it isn't as simple as "just hitting the ball and walking after it"...sooooo much more to it than that

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:33 AM

Quote:
yea it does bore me^^werd.....but ill rather play mini golf wit a gurl........

have u tried to play real golf, and not mini golf?

L. Veracity 08-04-05 11:34 AM

personally I think that in order to play golf, you have to already like the game...it's really hard to play golf so unless it's something you already have a passion for, you'll get frustrated easily and give up on it....

Sean Gunner 08-04-05 11:35 AM

Quote:
I like sports where the balls are in motion (excuse the pun)

When did sex become a sport? :hump:

L. Veracity 08-04-05 11:36 AM

shush, I said excuse thepun dumb dinger :p

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:37 AM

Quote:
personally I think that in order to play golf, you have to already like the game...it's really hard to play golf so unless it's something you already have a passion for, you'll get frustrated easily and give up on it....

yea...Golf is like a drug...u can't get enough of it once ur hooked

and u keep lookin for dat good "hit"

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
have u tried to play real golf, and not mini golf?

no cuz that shit is mad borin and too long only do that shit on a date wit a gurl u kno......

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:42 AM

Quote:
no cuz that shit is mad borin and too long only do that shit on a date wit a gurl u kno......

then if u've never been golfing, how do u know u wudn't like it?

and everything u do revolves around a girl?

that doesn't make much sense

Speats 08-04-05 11:43 AM

Golf = Gentlemen Only, Lady's Forbitten

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 11:44 AM

Quote:
then if u've never been golfing, how do u know u wudn't like it?

and everything u do revolves around a girl?

that doesn't make much sense

well if u would really like gurls then u kno what i mean if u see mine :evilgrin: trust me.....lol

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:46 AM

Quote:
well if u would really like gurls then u kno what i mean if u see mine :evilgrin: trust me.....lol

No...u don't make sense...its called having a life and im sure niggas here who have girls don't do EVERYTHING with them...so don't even try to sell me dat Bull shit "u aint into girls so u don't know"

cuz all I have to do is flip the pronoun and everything I do don't revolve around no nigga

c'mon wit dat shit :nono:

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 11:49 AM

Quote:
No...u don't make sense...its called having a life and im sure niggas here who have girls don't do EVERYTHING with them...so don't even try to sell me dat Bull shit "u aint into girls so u don't know"

cuz all I have to do is flip the pronoun and everything I do don't revolve around no nigga

c'mon wit dat shit :nono:

nah amn dont get it wrong man im jus sayin that my gurl is WOW!!!.....lol....and i like being around hurr u gotta problem wit dat i dont be all the time aroung ninjas(ni99as)......tahts what im sayin.....

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:51 AM

Quote:
nah amn dont get it wrong man im jus sayin that my gurl is WOW!!!.....lol....and i like being around hurr u gotta problem wit dat i dont be all the time aroung ninjas(ni99as)......tahts what im sayin.....

why wud I have a problem wit u bein a round ur girl...i aint got shit to do wit u or ur girl...i jus thought it strange that u haven't tried things cuz they aren't "something I can do with my girl"...

neway...do u dawg

im DEF. gonna do me

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 11:53 AM

ohhhhhh yea i do things by myself yea.....but jus not alot of shit but for rite now my gurl is on vacation she'll be coming back this weekend......

Tha Q. 08-04-05 11:57 AM

^^well...ur the complete opposite of me...I like comin and goin when I please

dats like being fuckin married witout the benefits

fuck dat

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 11:58 AM

who said i wont get benefits i already have a son wit another chic.....i wait 7 months and then if she dont give me any then im out.....lol.....tahts hjow it works for me......

Tha Q. 08-04-05 12:01 PM

now u talkin jibberish

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 12:04 PM

man fuck u then man......shit....

Tha Q. 08-04-05 12:57 PM

Quote:
man fuck u then man......shit....

Nah...fuck wit me...u'll live longer

^^haa

damn...I just bought this new driver. Well, it's used but new to me. It's a Titleist 975 J extra stiff shaft...It's taken me 3 days to learn how to hit it

cuz I gotta play this weekend...

I switched cuz I wanted an extra 15 yards of distance and this club will give it to me...

Sixth Sense 08-04-05 01:06 PM

i...me, really personally i dont like golf its seems boring watching it u kno playing i guess its aight.....*i put three of my self in the start of the sentence....lol*

Tha Q. 08-04-05 01:38 PM

Quote:
i...me, really personally i dont like golf its seems boring watching it u kno playing i guess its aight.....*i put three of my self in the start of the sentence....lol*

word...where u from>?

maybe we cud go hit some balls

:hump:

Nooooooooooooo...not like dat!