RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Assistance (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   Ummm Hiya audio heads (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204100)

Indeph 08-11-05 06:26 PM

Ummm Hiya audio heads

uhmm... gime some tips on emotion. I'm laid back as hell so this is a hard area for me so ye.... somebody help. I know this the wrong forum its just inactive as hell there.

leady 08-11-05 06:30 PM

emotion comes in time... too many people act like emotion is shoutin.... but emotion is jus soundin like u mean wat u say... basically in battle tracks or self rep u need to be cocky.. vget abit aggy act like ur pissed off wit da mic as far as ur voice goes etc.. in a deep track act emotional speak from da mheart.. learn ur lyrics so u dont concentrate on rememberin or readin em... it jus comes in practice

Tha Q. 08-11-05 06:32 PM

peeps used to say I had no emotion on track...but I do now

1 thing that changed is that I became comfortable with my voice and flow...and I also believe in what IM saying...it creates emotion...and u can also create emotion through the words you choose

Ranks™ 08-11-05 06:37 PM

keep it laid back then nigga.

Indeph 08-11-05 06:37 PM

Wow both of you actually helped. Lol Seems so simple too :(

Indeph 08-11-05 06:38 PM

I can do that? @ ranks lol Niggas tell me I can't do that. Got me doing a movie scene on a calm track and shit :(

Indeph 08-11-05 06:40 PM

Oh Leady I'ma record my verse pella on a tape player and memorize it and record it tommorow. Is that a good idea or is it long and tedius.

leady 08-11-05 06:51 PM

vgood idea... i now practice my lyrics for atleast 2-3 days before recordin

Indeph 08-11-05 06:53 PM

yeah I used to just rap it the second i got the beat. I guess its a longer process.

MAD Cow 08-11-05 06:53 PM

Moooooooooooooooooooo

Daubs 08-11-05 06:55 PM

lmao^

actually made me laugh.

MAD Cow 08-11-05 06:57 PM

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... "Stop Tipping Me"" Mooooooooo

.Ike. 08-12-05 12:52 AM

yea....really it comes with time...you gotta feel what your saying...i still need to work on mine just like everyone else does...but ive gotten to where im comfy behind the mic...and i feel what im saying...and i dont really know how to explain it...but it will come with time...if you keep at it....

umm...hit my new song Jasons Lyric in the songs forum up.....PLLEEEEEAAASSEEE....thanks

Reflekt 08-12-05 06:38 AM

usually i jus write and then go in and record it. i guess thats the wrong way to do it. thanks this helped me too man.

Phenom-in-all 08-12-05 01:17 PM

Q hit it right on..... Rhyming with emotion is 100% your comfortability level. When I get a beat I like I listen to it until I'm comfortable that it fits me, and I fit the beat. I can freestyle on it good, and thats one way to judge if your flow will match it well. Then I write to it whatever I'm feelin, and work on memorizin it before I record it. That way it doesn't sound like I'm reading it. Then I throw the beat on in the car, and just drive and say my verse a few times. (Real mellow atmosphere) - so I spit it just the way I want - with no one else to say anything about it.... I find the flow, energy, emotion I want, and bingo.... done.

Moral 08-12-05 02:51 PM

Emotion Is Like Meaning What You Say When Your On The Mic Like The Tone In Your Voice Like Don't Be Like Lloyd Banks He Just Talks When He Raps Or Like Snoop Dogg They Don't Rap They Talk. Like Pac Rap's With Emotion So Does Nas And Jay-z That's What It Is