RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Introduce Yourself (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=426)
-   -   De white boy is BACK (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204277)

shadow_ 08-13-05 01:42 AM

De white boy is BACK

Ye ye its me anyone here memba de 13 yr old white boy dats me .. ye im back you aint herd of me in a while but im back now n ill introduce to you some much anticipated rhymes anyone wan battle jus post here but ima need maybe a few battles fore i start murkin yall

KriZ 08-13-05 05:01 AM

roflmao, i wasnt here then but ya. wb any ways.

Indeph 08-13-05 05:07 AM

*is the reason why white people have trouble getting signed*

Good thing I'm black :headbang: poor guys :(

shadow_ 08-13-05 05:08 AM

ye laff now but jus wait

Indeph 08-13-05 05:10 AM

I like that you're confident. You get 50 respect points :)

don't leave the site please :cussing: and take the numbers off your name people will laugh at you.

shadow_ 08-13-05 05:11 AM

ight thx man heh

shadow_ 08-13-05 05:14 AM

fuck how i get rid of them?

Indeph 08-13-05 05:16 AM

PM strobe. Ask him to take it off. and if you Need shit or wanna talk my aim is Hpedni.

shadow_ 08-13-05 05:17 AM

ight thx ima need a good start for this..

shadow_ 08-13-05 05:28 AM

k the message is sent so i jus wait now?

Indeph 08-13-05 05:32 AM

yeah If he don't answer today he got you tommorow. While you wait drop some open mics and make a rapper diary to spit private freestyles in. I mod the forum so if you need me to change shit around I'm here. 1st elivate text or preferably topical since it makes you a better songwriter. THen move on to audio. Then get a deal and be famous and shit and get shot. :thumbup:

shadow_ 08-13-05 05:36 AM

well i need a mic for all that.. i actually had a record deal with my boy kadeem but i dont see him enuf to take advantage of it... it was heavensound productions i dunno if you heard of it .. n jus a lil help whus open mic and whus topical.. topical is just like a rhyme about a topic that aint a battle?

Indeph 08-13-05 05:38 AM

Topical is basically you battle but its like a song writing battle.
Someone states a topic and you both write to it.
It has different voting style though. They look for vocab, imagery and shit.
If you see yourself as a deep poetic nigga go for topical.
If you wanna be a battle rapper then do text battles.

This really will effect how you turn out years from now so choose wisely.

shadow_ 08-13-05 05:43 AM

i think id prefer something in the text.. but i can write lots.. ill put a few bars here for like a text who you think you are comin to face me
you can't embrace me
im the best nex to the greatest t-u-p-a-c
so come on wutchu waitin for bitch amaze me
run up on me strapped with your dads 380
and after this we will see who be pushin up daisies

shadow_ 08-13-05 05:44 AM

that was really badly structured... i dont even mean the rhyme i mean the whole fuckin post

Indeph 08-13-05 05:45 AM

It was sorta basic. It would work for a freestyle but when you think it out it has to be more complex. IM ME @ hpedni i'll speed you past a years worth of elivation.

shadow_ 08-13-05 05:46 AM

who you think you are comin to face me
you can't embrace me
im the best nex to the greatest t-u-p-a-c
so come on wutchu waitin for bitch amaze me
run up on me strapped with your dads 380
and after this we will see who be pushin up daisies

...there just so its more clear

shadow_ 08-13-05 05:46 AM

hpedni for what? i use msn messenger what sorta messeger is that like yahoo or icq or sumthin

Indeph 08-13-05 05:51 AM

Oh I'll just help you on here then. See honestly if you spit that in a freestyle outside it'll work well. Just its different on here I guess. You need complexity.

1st off wordplay is really good. Clice punches or familiar phrases work good sometimes.
Like this:

Clice= weakest link.
Punchline: the URL to your battle is the weakest link.

Shit like that. Take personals to your opponet to.
Diss him with shit specifically for him. His name etc use anything.

With you I can just say "bla you're in my shadow" or "your ranking is after your name".

simple shit like that. PS do NOT battle anyone over 500 posts. THeir simply tryna
get you cause you're new.

shadow_ 08-13-05 05:57 AM

what kinda stuff could i say though.. i just... sometimes nothing comes to my mind

Indeph 08-13-05 06:01 AM

meh it comes from practice and having a witty mind. Punchline or basically jokes that rhyme. You need to be smart to be ill with punchlines. Sometimes you get smarter and your rap gets better and sometimes you get smarter from rappin. Meh just read more and develop your own style. Take shit that annoys you or take ANYTHING thats going on and make a comment about it. Only do it with irony or wit. Like I can take something random like shoes. "Everyone got air forces but no one'll join it".
Shit Like that.

shadow_ 08-13-05 06:06 AM

something like 'some ppl today are jus full of disgrace like shaq cock smackin dat bitch in the face'

Indeph 08-13-05 06:07 AM

lol shaq's cock smacked a bitch in the face? If so then yeah you got the point.
That's good for writing songs. The best thing to do when you're writing a song is
choose the mood of the song before you write it. Meh you probably got it by now.

shadow_ 08-13-05 06:09 AM

ye i heard it was som 19 yr old i dunno... someone told me this but i neva kno these things.. i always had grasped a basic concept but i was never really able to get all high tech with my rhymes

shadow_ 08-13-05 06:25 AM

yup well im out anyways its 6:30 am here n i aint got no sleep yet... its like som family reunion tomorrow anyways... ight later man n thx for your help

Indeph 08-13-05 06:26 AM

Aight no prob. I got recordin to do.

pc