RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   I :love: cops (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204725)

Ysdat 08-17-05 12:32 AM

I :love: cops

check this.........

cops are seriously pointless.

the cops in my local recently got called to this distraught girl.

The girl called 111 (police number here) and asked for a car to come get her in piha (name of place) cause someoen was trying to attack her. The call centre for the pigs replyd. "We need more detail before we can send a patrol car" So she explained it whilst crying. They then told her it isnt signifigant enough to send a patrol car and hung up.

the girl called back 5 minutes later pleading with the poice to send a patrol car to piha to pick her up cause she knows shes in serious trouble, (a guy had flollowed her from a party)

They still denied her a cop, and instead called a non local taxi company and sent the taxi to the other side of the fucking city.

the girl is yet to be found. I went to school with her younger sister, shit affected our community like crazy. The relasionship between us and police is far from being civilized.

FUCK THE POLICE!

there has been a investigation and everything,led to cops admitting they are wrong. then the mother fucker went and nationally broadcasted her cell phone calls made to 111............... yes........that is going to bring her back....

FUCK THE POLICE!

noname 08-17-05 12:39 AM

I don't believe this story Ysdat...but if it is true...

N do you know how many prank calls are made to 911 daily?...who gave you the details to this story.The cops wouldn't leave her high n dry like that.It had to be different.it probably sounded like a prank when she called em.Cops wouldn't do it like that.

Stop listening to NWA Ysdat.... :nono:

.Ike. 08-17-05 12:40 AM

what the fuck man.......how can the police deny somebody like that?

Ysdat 08-17-05 12:40 AM

not true??

your a fucking idiot..............

noname 08-17-05 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Invektive
what the fuck man.......how can the police deny somebody like that?

they musta had a busy day n shit...they probably did like 100 shit that day...and they were tired...you neva know...and like I said..the bitch musta not made it believe enough...she shoulda screamed :)

noname 08-17-05 12:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
not true??

your a fucking idiot..............

I'm obligated not to believe everything you type right?

Blay'all 08-17-05 12:43 AM

that is fuckin bullshit

most of the cops in my town are racist too

my best friend who is a girl was drivin around with this black dude and she got pulled over for a "speeding" ticket, and well what he didnt know was that my girl got connections with the cops and so it turns out the dude said that the only reason he gave her a ticket was because she was driving around with a "nigger"

bullshit.

noname 08-17-05 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAY
that is fuckin bullshit

most of the cops in my town are racist too

my best friend who is a girl was drivin around with this black dude and she got pulled over for a "speeding" ticket, and well what he didnt know was that my girl got connections with the cops and so it turns out the dude said that the only reason he gave her a ticket was because she was driving around with a "nigger"

bullshit.

I don't recall Ysdat sayin anything about racism in his story :huh:

Ysdat 08-17-05 12:47 AM

natural kiler your simply a herb,your comments arent relevant.

Im still fucked off with this fucking shit, im tryna find it on my local web pages to show you a more detailed story.

fuck cops.

noname 08-17-05 12:49 AM

Quote:
natural kiler your simply a herb,your comments arent relevant.

Im still fucked off with this fucking shit, im tryna find it on my local web pages to show you a more detailed story.

fuck cops.

so the best responce you have for me is "I'ma herb" :huh:

Dawg...you may or may not be angry for real(if this story's true)...but I am stating facts...it coulda been that way...the bitch may have had a bad record or sumtin.She musta made mad prank calls in the past....ya neva know.

Blay'all 08-17-05 12:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
I don't recall Ysdat sayin anything about racism in his story :huh:

idiot, i was saying the cops in my town are racist too in reference to them being racist in addition to being idiots as Ysdat stated.

Ysdat 08-17-05 12:52 AM

idiot.

I knew the fucking family of the girl..she was a decent person who didnt deserve this.
Knowen for prank calls??? wtf??!!! are you seriously obligated to allways talk like you have no clue wtf your on about.

Blay'all 08-17-05 12:53 AM

Quote:
idiot.

I knew the fucking family of the girl..she was a decent person who didnt deserve this.
Knowen for prank calls??? wtf??!!! are you seriously obligated to allways talk like you have no clue wtf your on about.

lmfao, werrd

its not like that gives them the right to ignore a call like that, prank callers can get their asses raped too.

noname 08-17-05 12:55 AM

Quote:
idiot.

you knew the family of the girl...but you neva knew her clearly.You probably only seen the good side of her..she may have had a naughty side..

and the hoe still may not be dead...she may just be with her boyfriend in Jamica fucking his balls out by the beach....and all this was a prank.

nobody in this world is decent...we all have a bad side...n she is no exception. :nono:

noname 08-17-05 12:56 AM

Quote:
lmfao, werrd

its not like that gives them the right to ignore a call like that, prank callers can get their asses raped too.

Prank callers deserve to get they ass raped... :cussing:

Blay'all 08-17-05 12:56 AM

Quote:
you knew the family of the girl...but you neva knew her clearly.You probably only seen the good side of her..she may have had a naughty side..

and the hoe still may not be dead...she may just be with her boyfriend in Jamica fucking his balls out by the beach....and all this was a prank.

nobody in this world is decent...we all have a bad side...n she is no exception. :nono:

nobody in this world is decent???

what a fuckin moron, u just say shit.

noname 08-17-05 12:57 AM

Quote:
nobody in this world is decent???

what a fuckin moron, u just say shit.

so is anyone in this world so good...that they neva do anything bad?

Blay'all 08-17-05 12:57 AM

lmao, he didnt say that

he said decent

once again, ur sayin shit that doesnt make sense at all

Ysdat 08-17-05 12:58 AM

Quote:

Again you type without knowing wtf your on about.

noname 08-17-05 12:58 AM

Quote:
lmao, he didnt say that

he said decent

once again, ur sayin shit that doesnt make sense at all

we all do things that wouldn't be considered decent..and you are on ysdat's nuts....which is not decent :nono:

Blay'all 08-17-05 12:58 AM

omg, u are an idiot

i am on nobody's dick, except common sense.

and im not talking about the rapper

noname 08-17-05 01:01 AM

Quote:
Again you type without knowing wtf your on about.

this story is false....n by the destitude comments by you...I may have confirmed it

you posted this shit with
"Ooh..eVeRyoNe wiLL tAKe mY sIde iN tHis sHit,tHey'll aLL beLieve tHis BoGus sTory..n tHey'LL aLL fEel sOrry fOr thIs hOe wHo I cOuldn'T bAng"

NO...no...it's not like that ysdat...we ain't gonna believe everything you type.. :nono:

noname 08-17-05 01:02 AM

Quote:
omg, u are an idiot

i am on nobody's dick, except common sense.

and im not talking about the rapper

I';m confused...what rapper are u talkin about? :huh:

LoL..wtf?

Blay'all 08-17-05 01:03 AM

Quote:
I';m confused...what rapper are u talkin about? :huh:

LoL..wtf?

COMMON SENSE!

Common, u idiot.

noname 08-17-05 01:04 AM

Quote:
COMMON SENSE!

Common, u idiot.

ooh...now wtf he got to do with ysdat story? :huh:

Crazy Hades 08-17-05 01:04 AM

If it was a fake story, he'd be like 'I beat the rapist off of her, but her fifty friends came at me. Yeah, they were fucking ninjas. I back-handspringed and dropkicked one in the nuts, then ripped out his heart and choked someone to death with it by shoving it up the offensive ninja's nose. I used another ninja's hair as a rope to lasso the people approaching coming to her and tightened it so they all smacked together. Then, an anvil dropped from the sky, and knocked me out, then we all had a tea party'.

Hell, I'd believe that shit. WA-YAH! - high-kicks, and his pelvis shatters. - ...Goddammit.

Blay'all 08-17-05 01:05 AM

Quote:
ooh...now wtf he got to do with ysdat story? :huh:

nvm man, nvm...

noname 08-17-05 01:07 AM

Quote:
nvm man, nvm...

are you retarded....I mean...y mention common outta nowhere?

Is Ysdat common :eek: ?!?!?!?!?/

Crazy Hades 08-17-05 01:09 AM

^ Seeing you talk shit sure is common.

Have I mentioned your mother's ass is like a Super Wal-mart? I once asked her if I could have that punching bag, but she had been fucked so hard that it was her lung in her ass.

La Cosa Nostra 08-17-05 01:10 AM

Natural killa.............shut the fuck up seriously.. You know jack shit about the situation and your trying to argue like you know it better than the dude telling you does, this is a thread about neglegence from cops in his town and your actually stupid enough to sit there on the other side of the world and accuse him of lying and making the whole thread up.... Did you take lessons to become that moronic or does it occur naturally?

Your comming off as being really fucking naieve.

Ysdat 08-17-05 01:10 AM

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?ObjectID=10331507

After extensive archive searches thru my local news papers website i found the fucking thing you little fuck!!

Beef with me again I will have you kicked out of cs.

noname 08-17-05 01:12 AM

Quote:
http://www.nzherald.co.nz/index.cfm?ObjectID=10331507

After extensive archive searches thru my local news papers website i found the fucking thing you little fuck!!

Beef with me again I will have you kicked out of cs.

ooh....my fault...n I was tryna beef with you...I was tryna state some shit....
my fault....
and nostradamus....fuck you..suck my dick...bitch! :thumbup:

:gfy:

Crazy Hades 08-17-05 01:13 AM

:\ So, they presume she's dead? Word.

Ysdat 08-17-05 01:23 AM

^
yeh, she's gone.. police are fucking pointless.

Blay'all 08-17-05 01:34 AM

Quote:
are you retarded....I mean...y mention common outta nowhere?

Is Ysdat common :eek: ?!?!?!?!?/

idiot, i was saying im stating common sense

and i am in no way on Ysdat's dick by sticking up for the obvious

noname 08-17-05 01:37 AM

Quote:
idiot, i was saying im stating common sense

and i am in no way on Ysdat's dick by sticking up for the obvious

hush up....it's ova..read the posts above you..

Crazy Hades 08-17-05 01:38 AM

Insulting your mom is like sticking a semi in her vagina.

Noisy and fun.

Blay'all 08-17-05 02:05 AM

Quote:
hush up....it's ova..read the posts above you..

yeah, i know i see that

but i just missed that comment cuz i was off for a while

so i was addressing it

Sean Gunner 08-17-05 02:16 AM

Quote:
so the best responce you have for me is "I'ma herb" :huh:

How bout this, you go into every thread and post even if the thread doesn't relate to you just to up your post count. I've read your battles, you have some skill, but it seems like you have an ego. Get yourself straight man, your name is rediculous, you are one person on the web, you may come back and go "Yo whatever I ain't got a ego! THIS THE WEB!" but you act like it. So how bout you stop creating pointless beef and just be polite? We come on here to elevate and have a good time, but you ruin it by making people argue. This isn't beef, this is the truth.

Now to the cop story, I think that cops have to be careful, but I mean, come on. At least send something out there, a cop in the area, something.