RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Flames From Diabolic (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204756)

[.:D:.] 08-17-05 10:14 AM

New Flames From Diabolic

yea its like i been away for a minute..but just turn ya speakers up and listen to this...

left feed on..
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204358
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204675

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=208058

Track is called Whats That Life Like...its basically about how the life of a signed artist would be..

get at me...

.Barz Of Steel. 08-17-05 11:17 AM

Send me this fucking beat...

Aim: Barz Of Steel

But anyways...

Beat is dope as fuck...Lyrical wise, this is really good, quality is near perfection. Flow kinda slips in a few parts...But overall, you rode this beat really good...Hook is straight..Actually, its dope, Im feeling the hook. I dont know what else to say man. Good job.

Send me this beat or I will kill your family :)

K.ontroverz.Y 08-17-05 11:20 AM

ay im bout to peep this...just gimme a few

Triple_N 08-17-05 11:53 AM

ah'ight.........nice beat choice........common on mixtapes but still solid.......ok flow on 1st is good but the rhyme scheme is very uninspired coulda been more creative with that an the delivery has emotion but not enuff.....then hook comes up....now that takes the emotion up it was koo...but not as catchy as it shoulda been...2nd verse......flow is koo once again the delivery is stronger on this verse....lyrics is decent on both verses but the topic is generic as well as your approach to it, you coulda been more creative an more hype with this but its good enuff to get by as is....overall 7/10......stay up son........1

Tha Q. 08-17-05 01:24 PM

LMAO...the track that started me on my Journey last year

yea I love this beat

holy spit!

ur flow is good...but I agree with Trip that ur rhyme scheme could come up

solid track

COllab?

rtv please

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=204656

[.:D:.] 08-17-05 08:02 PM

aight yall uppin...

...Voke... 08-17-05 10:17 PM

beat is nice....my life styles p right?

word flow is on point, lyrics are nice, i think this is a mixtape track
word rhyme scheme could switch up, but i'm feeling this...nice keep dropping em
hook is catchy.....whats that like, get paid to do me...word

Acuity 08-17-05 10:47 PM

word i peeped this shit on AIM:

quality is dopeness...almost studio
lyrics are nice...^word to voke could c this on a mixtape 4shp
flow is nice...rhymeechme needs switchin up
hook is ctachy as a mofo..

:thumbup: keep em comin dnt keep us waitin another 6mnths 4 a track nigga...1

Indeph 08-17-05 10:51 PM

Like I said yesterday. Quality is perfect. The flow didn't go off once if I heard right. Shits funny Cause I was just listenin to that joe budden "So long and goodbye" track where he basically say the exact opposite of what you sayin'. Lol I like this shit and the beat obviously ill. I was spose to be on this :uptight: but yeah my quality ..__..

fluidmoon 08-17-05 11:15 PM

Solid track man-quality is up, lyrically good, nice flow...liking the hook too, definately mixtape worthy.1:)

Bliss 08-17-05 11:42 PM

ahaha i like dis track seriously...got damn boi tha flow was nice imma critical person as alot of u kno but i cant complain about this track.....keep it up...all i gotta say is Vocab is key!! lol keep it up kiddo

La Cosa Nostra 08-18-05 01:58 AM

You got talent man, aint nobody can say different..
I would play this type of stuff to chill to & I can imagine you getting pretty far if you play your cards right in this industry. Just make sure your always moving forward and never let other peoples goals get in the way of achieving your ambitions.
As for this song--
Vocals sound good, flow is pro & lyrics worked well enough, personally I dont think being a signed artist would be a stress free life.. But I know where your commin from.. Remember to keep tellin me when you put new shit out cause I'm interested in checking more of ya stuff as its uploaded bro..

Good shit.

[.:D:.] 08-18-05 03:39 AM

aight good lookin..uppin

[.:D:.] 08-18-05 10:45 AM

:( u bitches...

Ltizzle 08-18-05 02:36 PM

im feeling it
quality is perfect, we all know that...
but weerd its a hot track
nice flow throughout the whole thing, couldnt really find any parts it fell off....at least significantly....
hook is kinda coo, but i agree with trip when he said it couldve been more catchy...
lyrics is solid, i like the track concept too....:shoot:
i dont think the beat is that amazing though, but w/e aint a big deal
nice shit man, real solid track...

Cocaine 08-18-05 02:49 PM

good track... change ur name back diabolic.. lol.. nah but i was feeling this.. the beat was nice.. but got a little repatitive and annoying.. ur verses was coo.. and the hook was catchy.. i'd give this an 8/10

.Ike. 08-18-05 04:49 PM

word...beat is dope...im feelin it...

oh yea...u was wantin to know what beat i used for Outside Lookin in...its Devise on soundclick...

flow is on point well....quality is dope.....kind of a common concept for the song...

hook...is ok...its not really THAT catchy though...but it still sounds good...

lyrically this is good...delivery is very good...

overall...this is a good track man...we should collab mos def....

good drop...no real complaints about it

..Decree.. 08-19-05 02:32 AM

Word flow was dope quality sounded good hook was aiight....def a mixtape track overall this was a good track mos def worth tha download...=1=

[.:D:.] 08-20-05 09:16 PM

good lookin up........

Young Drama 08-21-05 04:21 AM

Yo Dis is Pretty Good

1st Verse was Good
2nd Kind Fell Off but Still Koo
Overral Its A Nice Song Man, Flow Was Chop

3.75/5=Slighty Above Average

[.:D:.] 08-21-05 03:37 PM

aight good lookin young D

Bliss 08-21-05 09:06 PM

love da beat lol i ripped it when i first started rappin styles p right? ahah nice flow like tha shit personally ya voice fitz it perfectly the chorus is hot is as hell and everything this isnt one them trackz u spit lotz of punchez one which u did...so i like dis track best songz i heard all day ahahha good shit

PeRsEvErAnCe 08-22-05 11:16 AM

Trak is ill. Get at me, i got beats.

[.:D:.] 08-22-05 04:07 PM

uhhh...sure....

B-MAC 08-22-05 04:34 PM

Yo nice Track, I love the Beat.... Fucken Awesome.. Flow seems on Point for the Most Part, Like others said Ryme scheme could be elevated a bit, but dope drop....

[.:D:.] 08-22-05 06:02 PM

aight thanks man

PrahJect 08-22-05 06:08 PM

Im lovin this beat too, quality is really good, likin the flow, lyrics is good im likin the idea youre using....hook is cool jus flow betta and people be singin that in their head lol.....im feelin this....8/10

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205501

PLEASE RETURN THE FAVOR

S e n s e R 08-23-05 09:55 AM

iight im listenin ...

beats dope but its wayyyy too common shits like be used and abuised so many times..but back to ya feed...lyrics..simple but have deep meanin behind it i can tell...quality is real good..chorus is nothin outer the ordinary but it fits be well you structered it well..nice work...humm you could of had some nice switch ups in ya verse..instead of that slow flow all the way....ok second verse decent as well if you would of dropped some crazy flow switch and kick a few multi chops here and there shit would of been hot..but good work non the less na'mean ..overall i'll give you a 7.5/10..iight be 1ne..

K.ontroverz.Y 08-23-05 10:32 AM

aiight jea...this beat is sick...nuff katz dun merked this track..first time i heard it was wit my nigga styles P.. but anywayz

quality:
this quality was syck famz...alot better then wen i last heard your track...on that rapverse mixtape ish......its mixed in nice.....no Pops and adlibs are done prfectly....this tracks on that professional ish...dope

quality overall: 8/10

Lyrics: im feelin the message and what chu sayin...shits deep and its an original topic....the lyrics was on topic...and it had power and some lines had me thinkin...shit wasnt basic you had some nice vocab.....

lyrics Overall: 9.2/10

Voice: you had a powerful voice in this...and it matched nice with the topic and the beat...good adlibs as i said before....you put your heart into this track..shits was fiya.....i could understand everythang you said perfectly....shit was fiya....your flow was on point....it rode the beat nicely....

Overall Voice: 8.2/10

Chorus: the chorus was nice...deep...and it was on topic....good multi's.....and good message...shit was real deep in my mind....

overall chorus: 9/10

dope track famz

Know-Gimix 08-23-05 11:08 AM

This shit was pretty good, lyrically was good, but flow you kinda stumbled a few times, production quality was so so, i know its been a while since u dropped, so maybe just rusty- not bad all in all- keep doin it... 111

[.:D:.] 08-23-05 05:32 PM

aight good lookin yall..:cool:

Dabatos 08-23-05 07:36 PM

listening: beats alrite.. i got alot of beats like this so its nuin much to me lol.. quality's okay.. your voice is a lil bit too loud.. flow is good... lyrics is pretty good.. not the best but higher than average..chorus is pretty good.. everythings on track except teh quality.. jst up that a lil more... than ill be better

[.:D:.] 08-24-05 01:13 AM

aight good lookin up