RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   favorite substance to abuse???? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205799)

the omen 08-23-05 10:33 PM

favorite substance to abuse????

lol, we've all been there, whats ur fav drug that isnt a drug... or prescription u can abuse... just straight up abuse... whatever gets u off....

lol, n e one ever spray sum glade in a plastic bag n huff that shyt? that was a big one wen i was a kid.... and air dusters??? lol, have had alot of fun w/ those.... i havent touched that shyt if a loooong time, but i've seen many friends fuck w/ it n get all retarded.... also seen ppl eat coresedan and trip off those, it was big around here for awhile, but i always thought it was gay... i ended up tryin it once... ummm, of course vikodins, perks, hydrocodines... but my 2 fav perscriptions are 1.. oxycontins, mmmm mmmm, one molecule away from heroin they say... willl fuuuuuuuuuuckk u up lol.... but my all time fav is... ambien... its a perscription sleeping pill... yet sumhow, if u dont eat them rite b4 u go to bed... u'll get fuuuckkked up.. like, ya vision will double, u'll see shyt, ull feel drunk/high/ at peace w/ everthing, and everything is animated.. you'll b fallin into walls n shyt.... but it comes w/ the side effect of amnesia... so u wont always remember everystep of ur day... i had 20 of them.... now i ate the last of them today... im very upset... i think ima try n get a prescription from tha doc... what about yalls stories?

L.I. 08-23-05 10:34 PM

i dont know... Sin `cere's mom?

OrEo da cookie 08-23-05 10:37 PM

man shrooms and weed is my only way

J. Luth 08-23-05 10:43 PM

vaseline. :rolleyes:

Tha Q. 08-23-05 10:46 PM

my issue wit drugs is dat u neva know how ya body will take em the 1st time...shit ya heart can jus plain stop

and I think inhaling anything remotely resembling household products is jus plain dumb...ur basically killing brain cells unnecessarily

but...to each his own

the omen 08-23-05 10:52 PM

^yea, huffin shyt is kinda like sendin in a lil man w/ a lil machine gun inside ur brain... thats y i only fucked w/ that a few times.... in my youngster days lol...

but yea, ppl mentioning weed n shyt, im talkin about shyt u can abuse... weed is sumn everysmokes, its not abused... i mean taking drugs that arent meant for u to get high off of.... but geting high off them lol

L.I. 08-23-05 10:53 PM

oh i abuse his mom pretty well

*Bad Newz* 08-23-05 10:53 PM

Pepsi and pop rocks.................

nuff said greatest rush

J. Luth 08-23-05 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
oh i abuse his mom pretty well

i'd abuse the girl in your sig real well. :hump:

*Bad Newz* 08-23-05 10:57 PM

^werd^

Vida is an addictive substance 2

L.I. 08-23-05 10:57 PM

yeah i bet you wood. :rolleyes:

Ranks™ 08-23-05 11:04 PM

wtf @ that crazy ass white boy shit.

L.I. 08-23-05 11:08 PM

^ is white

J. Luth 08-23-05 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
yeah i bet you wood. :rolleyes:

yes, I would wood, and but it right thru her. :hump: :cool:

Indeph 08-23-05 11:14 PM

Love werd

KOOL COL-B 08-23-05 11:24 PM

i like 2 cut myself then drink tha blood :cool: werd

La Cosa Nostra 08-23-05 11:33 PM

Weed & alcahol..........

& coke if I got the money..

Ex-Haust 08-23-05 11:47 PM

Pussy Squirts Count?

the omen 08-24-05 12:31 AM

lol... this thread turned into a dissaster... :lock: lol

J. Luth 08-24-05 02:26 AM

^lmao did nos edit your sig? lmao.......or you put that there?

KOOL COL-B 08-24-05 02:37 AM

^=tha truth, werd

Serial 08-24-05 05:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
lol, we've all been there, whats ur fav drug that isnt a drug... or prescription u can abuse... just straight up abuse... whatever gets u off....

lol, n e one ever spray sum glade in a plastic bag n huff that shyt? that was a big one wen i was a kid.... and air dusters??? lol, have had alot of fun w/ those.... i havent touched that shyt if a loooong time, but i've seen many friends fuck w/ it n get all retarded.... also seen ppl eat coresedan and trip off those, it was big around here for awhile, but i always thought it was gay... i ended up tryin it once... ummm, of course vikodins, perks, hydrocodines... but my 2 fav perscriptions are 1.. oxycontins, mmmm mmmm, one molecule away from heroin they say... willl fuuuuuuuuuuckk u up lol.... but my all time fav is... ambien... its a perscription sleeping pill... yet sumhow, if u dont eat them rite b4 u go to bed... u'll get fuuuckkked up.. like, ya vision will double, u'll see shyt, ull feel drunk/high/ at peace w/ everthing, and everything is animated.. you'll b fallin into walls n shyt.... but it comes w/ the side effect of amnesia... so u wont always remember everystep of ur day... i had 20 of them.... now i ate the last of them today... im very upset... i think ima try n get a prescription from tha doc... what about yalls stories?

True Cracker.

Real smokers know they aint passin nuthin but DRO.

L.E 08-24-05 05:47 AM

I wouldn't fuck with that shit...

But...Salvia.

Damn. Fucks you up like an acid trip or some ish.

*Bad Newz* 08-24-05 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B

^=tha truth, werd

*died laughing*

i luv dat show

the omen 08-24-05 11:43 AM

[quote]True Cracker.

Real smokers know they aint passin nuthin but DRO.[/quote

nigga..... tha fuck r u talkin about? u r the epitomy of an imbecile...

Blay'all 08-24-05 01:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
my issue wit drugs is dat u neva know how ya body will take em the 1st time...shit ya heart can jus plain stop

and I think inhaling anything remotely resembling household products is jus plain dumb...ur basically killing brain cells unnecessarily

but...to each his own

werrd....

same here

Serial 08-24-05 06:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
nigga

Rofl..

Go sniff some glue kiddo.

ddot 08-24-05 07:03 PM

im not a big drug user. so i just smoke pot when my friends buy it. i used to do the glue sniffing though lol.

The Militant 08-24-05 07:04 PM

that magic little pill called vicatin or weed

..ADLIB.. 08-24-05 10:05 PM

Antidepressant pill's are alright. This girl at my old school used to have depression so she was prescribed to pretty heavy duty anti-d's but she'd hook me and my mate up with heap's of pills coz her mum happened to work at a pharmacy. We'd get ritalin and dexamphetamine and all that sorta shit but i'd rather take some ecstacy or drink any day.

Serial 08-24-05 10:12 PM

Word... I take speed legally but it aint the same for me as most people, that shit is for ADHD.

I always have to sign some shit sayin I wont sell it, one bottle I get a month is worth a couple Grand if I sold it by individual pills. But I need that shit otherwise Id sell it lol.

..ADLIB.. 08-24-05 10:18 PM

And all that bullshit propaganda is all lie's you won't die from taking ecstacy or heroin or speed or ice unless your really stupid and overdose which is hard when you have that in mind. It's all just government bullshit because they can't control it themselves not like alchohol and cigarettes which kills like 95% or close more people than illicit drugs anywhere in the world. The only real risk which hasn't been proven for ecstacy but other drug's is brain damage. Recommended dose is 70-100mg so if you took 1 pill which are all average of 30mg of mdma you'd be safe. Drug's open your mind people straight up.

Valerie 08-24-05 10:48 PM

Weed and Alcohol.;)

Lay-z 08-25-05 12:20 AM

Tha Jane......Alcohol..... Bubble Gum(Winterfresh).......Dr. Pepper......