RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fuck Shreddies (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208427)

Serial 09-13-05 01:08 PM

Fuck Shreddies

You're lyin if you aint agree that Fruit Loops is the REAL breakfast of champions.

Tucan Sam>You.

La Cosa Nostra 09-13-05 01:10 PM

Cheese toastys own the shit out of any cerial..

Serial 09-13-05 01:14 PM

lol What the fuck are cheese toasties?

La Cosa Nostra 09-13-05 01:23 PM

Man.....
Right what you do is get bread, butter the outsides, then inside put heaps of shit like steak, cheese, onion, tomato, pizza sauce, garlic, mushrooms, bacon, etc... Jus w/e is good.....Then put the bread into a sandwich griller and boom... Cheese toastys..

Serial 09-13-05 02:00 PM

Oh Ok, I was thinkin thas some cereal,... an that doesnt sound like a good cereal.

But since you cleared it up, I might have to try that shit.

KriZ 09-13-05 02:11 PM

"Fruit Loops"? wtf? Lol...

Compose 09-13-05 02:12 PM

FINALLY...someone else knows fruit loops>everything else

La Cosa Nostra 09-13-05 02:17 PM

Yeah fruityloops cerial is fuggen dope I gotta say..

Its the type of cerial I would even eat for lunch and dinner.....

TAKENOTICE 09-13-05 02:18 PM

gotta have my pops...

King Solo 09-13-05 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Man.....
Right what you do is get bread, butter the outsides, then inside put heaps of shit like steak, cheese, onion, tomato, pizza sauce, garlic, mushrooms, bacon, etc... Jus w/e is good.....Then put the bread into a sandwich griller and boom... Cheese toastys..

ok, i'm with ya up until the sticking any fuckin thing u like in it, cuz then its a cheese, steak, onion...etc toasty..........or at least when i have a cheese toasty it generally just has cheese in it ^_^

Compose 09-13-05 02:32 PM

Yea Nos...I eat fruit loops all times of the day, and usually without milk :) I think theyre better without milk.

If I had to choose cereal that I eat with milk probably Frosted Flakes.

King Solo 09-13-05 02:38 PM

i dont eat cereal..........at all.......i just eat whatever for breakfast, like a pizza or sum shit

MC Firetruck 09-13-05 02:39 PM

Quote:
Man.....

HELL YES.

anxiety 09-13-05 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
FINALLY...someone else knows fruit loops>everything else

Cinnamon Life > any other cerial ever made in history :thumbup:

La Cosa Nostra 09-13-05 03:26 PM

Fuck no...
Anything with cinnamon in it does not compare to fruityloops cerial..

Me and you could not be more different when it comes to food I gather from this and previous threads..

Serial 09-13-05 04:37 PM

Frosted Flakes get soggy too fast.. only other Cereal I like besides Fruit Loops is Captain Crunch.

I used to love Cinnomon Toast Crunch buut we house sat for my friends parents for 2 weeks an we wanted to spend the money on weed so all we bought was large boxes of that cereal an spent the rest on weed.

So I cant stand it no more.

Os1ris 09-13-05 04:43 PM

Yeah Lucky Charms is the shit :love:

.Eternal. 09-13-05 06:40 PM

Fruit Loops>Corn Flakes>Rice Crispies.......all the originals.....word

anxiety 09-13-05 06:55 PM

Quote:
Fuck no...
Anything with cinnamon in it does not compare to fruityloops cerial..

Me and you could not be more different when it comes to food I gather from this and previous threads..

Most cereals w/ cinnamon in it sucks, but cinnamon life is the best cereal in history man... If you eat it right when you put it in the milk and it's still crunchy, it's dope... But then again, let it get all soggy and it's still dope, plus it makes the milk taste awesome...

Booo you and your food choices.

La Cosa Nostra 09-13-05 06:59 PM

My food choices > yours

By far..

anxiety 09-13-05 07:01 PM

Quote:
My food choices > yours

By far..

No... I stick wit my Cinnamon life, Chili Dogs, Philly Cheese Steaks, Chipotle Burritos (don't know if you got Chipotle's in Australia) etc...

Therefor, my food choice > your food choice.

La Cosa Nostra 09-13-05 07:05 PM

Wow @ how much better I eat than you..

I do eat burritos tho so thats one thing we have in common..

anxiety 09-13-05 07:06 PM

Quote:
Wow @ how much better I eat than you..

I do eat burritos tho so thats one thing we have in common..

Man you need to get your act together...

No chili dogs?

I mean, maybe I could live without Philly Cheese Steaks (maybe), but chili dogs are an essential part of life... No doubt.

La Cosa Nostra 09-13-05 07:09 PM

Wtf is a chilli dog..

I eat a lot of asian food (lots of fried rice, short soup & pork in plum sauce :)), pizzas, burritos, cheese toastys, etc etc..

I live on real good food......Better than...........Cinnamon life:-/wtf

anxiety 09-13-05 07:12 PM

Quote:
Wtf is a chilli dog..

I eat a lot of asian food (lots of fried rice, short soup & pork in plum sauce :)), pizzas, burritos, cheese toastys, etc etc..

I live on real good food......Better than...........Cinnamon life:-/wtf

Well chinese food is dope (pork in plum sauce?!?!)... Pizza sucks, how can you call that real food? And how do you not know what a chili dog is?? Ask Soc I'm sure he will fill you in...

But back to the chinese food, you should try sesame chicken, I get so addicted to that shit... And burritos suck unless they are from Chipotle, well, maybe that's just cause most places burritos in Colorado suck... Cheese Toastys just sound like a real good way to get fat quick, and since I live in the land of the overweight, i think i'm good.

La Cosa Nostra 09-13-05 07:16 PM

Yeah I've tried sesame chicken... Stuff is ill..
One of my mates used to work at chinese resteraunts so I've got inside sources as to whats the best stuff.. And man, you aint eaten chinese untill youve had some good pork in plum sauce...

Literally anything in plum sauce is dope man trust me.. And I make home made pizza's with cheesy crusts and everything..

anxiety 09-13-05 07:19 PM

Quote:
Yeah I've tried sesame chicken... Stuff is ill..
One of my mates used to work at chinese resteraunts so I've got inside sources as to whats the best stuff.. And man, you aint eaten chinese untill youve had some good pork in plum sauce...

Literally anything in plum sauce is dope man trust me.. And I make home made pizza's with cheesy crusts and everything..

Maybe, I guess your closer to china so you should know... When I get chinese food though, I get Sesame Chicken, Garden Egg Rolls (chicken egg rolls get ruined every time) Chicken Fried rice, beef low mein, kung pow beef, etc... I think I'll try summa dat pork in plum sauce though... It better not suck :nono:

La Cosa Nostra 09-13-05 07:23 PM

Make sure you get it from a good chinese place..

I find there is two ways they make it, and one is a lot better than the other... But their both pretty dope...

anxiety 09-13-05 07:24 PM

Yeah I'll try it... Though I don't remember ever seeing it on the menu... I Hope they have it.