RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Im Sorry...But Leady jus proved that he's nothng more than a loud mouth hatin ass... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=208955)

Tha Q. 09-18-05 01:45 PM

Im Sorry...But Leady jus proved that he's nothng more than a loud mouth hatin ass...

BIOTCH...

comin in my Medley thread talkin shit...

funny...the people who I supposedly "dissed" got the joke...but Leady's simple ass worried about how I spend my time...

That medley took me less than an hour to do...so thank you for the compliment

also...is leady like the modern-era Carson Jet?...seriously...I had no beef with him until he opened his mouth to me and called my shit pathetic...

no...what I find pathetic is how He's wasting his "TIME" arguing with Daemon over whether it was a "waste" of my time to do that medley

Leady...do me a favor and...

SHUT DA FUCK UP

J. Luth 09-18-05 01:47 PM

*Plays Black Eyed Peas "Shut up"*

Tha Q. 09-18-05 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
*Plays Black Eyed Peas "Shut up"*

OH...NOW I SEE...he jus felt bad cuz he was left out...

ahhhhhhhh

will def. add him to Pt. 3

:thumbup:

J. Luth 09-18-05 02:19 PM

lmao word... wasn't he on part 1?

Tha Q. 09-18-05 02:40 PM

^^NO...but HE WILL be on part 3

Daubs 09-18-05 02:41 PM

he was sayin no hate if you read it, then daemon escaleted it.

J. Luth 09-18-05 02:43 PM

^pshh........... :-/

SINISTER 09-18-05 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
^^NO...but HE WILL be on part 3

What happend to part two?

Crazy Hades 09-18-05 02:47 PM

Daemon did not escalate anything. He elevated it to all-new heights.

Tha Q. 09-18-05 02:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon
Daemon did not escalate anything. He elevated it to all-new heights.

agreed...Leady said "this was pathetic"...and "a waste of time"...and "obviously he can't diss people unless it's like this"...

^^WTF?!?

he blew the entire point of the medley way out of proportion...so, fuck it

then he argued with Daemon for a long-ass time over whether it was a waste of time to post the medley = stupid

nuff said

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-18-05 03:24 PM

yo fuck da fly talkin haters nigga! jus do yo thing n service dis kidd

str8 up rap 09-20-05 11:48 PM

mad beef.........o wells i hope leady was lukin 4 it holla baq!~

leady 09-21-05 03:55 AM

one again tha q finds reason to bitch cry and wine like the homo he is(not in the q loves dick sense)... like i said kid, ive never had a problem with you.... but you DO cry bitch and moan more than anybody on this forum... RV medley in my opinion is pathetic... deal with it, not everybody in the world is gonna like it and/or find it interesting and worth doing, its all apart of life... if you cant handle the fact people in the world dont have the same opinions, i want to know how the fuck you let your parents know your gay... cos thats a high risk theyd dis-own you for being gay.

oh no im in part 3... woopty fucking doo

come on now man get a fuckin life.. i noticed your on RV every hour of the day your awak more or less, go get a fucking life.

you spend all your time, hittin on little kids on RV, and talkin to girls ONLINE and makin it out like anybody cares if u get pussy or not on here, fuckin hell dude, if ur gonna go get a slut n fuck her, fuck that internet datin shit be a man, go to a bar n get some..... oh i forgot, your ass too fuckin camp to be manly.

kid please, fuckin run along... ive allways said ive had no beef with you... i just thought that particular thing was pathetic, BIG FUCKING DEAL.... if u cant handle the criticism, dont post it, its that simple.... sorry for not finding it appealing, sorry for KNOWING your time could be spent doin suttin better, but i forgot that RV is your life so maybe it wouldnt.

yeah im out, sum1 close this PATHETIC thread.... and yes daemon did make it into a big deal.

"oh no leady come in thread and said he didnt like my melody part 2, i think im gonna cry"

bitch please

Lay-z 09-21-05 04:07 AM

LMAO!!!....i jsut listened to that shit...that shit is so damn funny...put me on Pt.3...

Ysdat 09-21-05 04:55 AM

fuckt he Q

*eats cookie while waiting for my place on part 3*

leady 09-21-05 05:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
fuckt he Q

best thing said in this thread yet

L. Veracity 09-21-05 10:11 AM

Ysdat, I don't think he can top "All By Myself"...if he can then 'OMG YESSSS!! like I'm havin' great sex' but that shit there was class-sick LMAO...

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-21-05 11:34 AM

Fuck Dis Leady Kidd, Dis Kid Is Azz & Thinkz Cuz He Signed 2 And Independant UK RECORD LABEL! (LMAO) He Betta Than Yall, But Hez Not! & If Da Kid Can Get Signed Then Anyone Can In Da UK

leady 09-21-05 01:08 PM

nu money just mad that i out smarted him and proved how retarded he is in that other thread, oh well

E.C 09-21-05 01:10 PM

lol it amazes me how all us UK heads respect leady and are all mates wit him n shit, he actually helped me get where im at now with my audio's

it also amazes me on how u can talk too muhc shit n not got anything to show to prove it

leady 09-21-05 01:21 PM

^^^seriously man

i dont make music that americans like, i make music for my roots, that reps my roots and appeals to my roots... i speak UK slang, i speak real english(not the fake made up yank skank version), and i talk about stuff that really only UK heads will understand, places, people, programmes.

like one line

"i drop flows to leave ya overdosed like demmi miller" i guarantee no american will know who demmi miller is, but any UK head that watches eastenders will know exactly what im talking bout..... also the real world is a million times different to the internet cos its so full of envy n jealousy online thats why its so damn funny

Ysdat 09-21-05 04:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L. Veracity
Ysdat, I don't think he can top "All By Myself"...if he can then 'OMG YESSSS!! like I'm havin' great sex' but that shit there was class-sick LMAO...

yeh that was fucking classic. Thats why Im tryna get in on the 3rd round.

Crazy Hades 09-21-05 05:06 PM

Leady, you're stupid. That Demmi line was stupid...comparing people to famous people is stupid...the internet is as big as real life things because it has a shit load to do...anyone can live on the internet.

Compose 09-21-05 05:11 PM

If im not on 3 I will spear you :mad: :cussing:

Tha Q. 09-21-05 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
fuckt he Q

*eats cookie while waiting for my place on part 3*

allllllll byyyyyyyyyyyyyy myyyyseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

leady 09-22-05 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daemon
Leady, you're stupid. That Demmi line was stupid...comparing people to famous people is stupid...the internet is as big as real life things because it has a shit load to do...anyone can live on the internet.

wtf are you talkin bout??? you dont understand the line, thats my point, the real world is different to what the internet wants, seriously man, your fuckin retarded for sayin the lines stupid when u dont even know the line... but it was just proving my point the difference between stuff we talk bout.... i mean i could put up so many lines that are sick as fuck, but you wouldnt understand them for shit, simple reason u dont have the programmes we have over here

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-22-05 07:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
wtf are you talkin bout??? you dont understand the line, thats my point, the real world is different to what the internet wants, seriously man, your fuckin retarded for sayin the lines stupid when u dont even know the line... but it was just proving my point the difference between stuff we talk bout.... i mean i could put up so many lines that are sick as fuck, but you wouldnt understand them for shit, simple reason u dont have the programmes we have over here

Yo Kidd!!! ''Sick Linez'' R Not Comparing Emcees To Famous People! Matta Fact Using Famous People Off TV Shows Is A Weak Uncreative Way Of Droppin A Punchline!!!

leady 09-22-05 08:13 AM

LMFAO im not comparing any MC to a famous person.... the line says my tracks leave u overdosed like demi miller.... and you, is the listener, not an MC... your totally fucking retarded man.

demmi miller is a character in eastenders who just happened to overdose on heroin.... im not comparing anybody to her.. jesus you are fucking retarded, and do you really think some dumb wanna e-thug yanks opinion with a name like "nu-money" really deserves a say in anything??? no i think not... now please... stfu

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-22-05 08:23 AM

Kno Whutz Funny?

Your a ''Layed Back Emcee Witta Deal'' (apparently) But U Get So Annoyed By Apparent ''Net Thugz'' n What Evervody ''Online'' Has 2 Say....

Get Sum Pussy And Loosen Up

If I Had A Deal All I'd Do Is Chill Out n Kno I'm Signed n Da Rest Of Da People On Dis Board Aint, But Not U.....U Get Annoyed And Type Paragraphs & Paragraphs Expresin Your Anger n Frustration.........You's And Ez Target Kid And By Far Da Best Person To Laugh At From Dis Site :D

leady 09-22-05 08:37 AM

only thing that annoys me is the ignorance of most people here... tryna act like they know about everything to do with a country and its scene they have never been to or seen for themselves, thats what annoys me... and i proved my point in your last thread, thats why uve not answered cos u got outsmarted.. im done with u... peace

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 09-22-05 08:50 AM

LMAOOOOOOO@U Bringin Ur Country InTo All Dis!!!

Fuck'a Country. Dat Has Nothin 2 Do Wit'chu Bein Az Ez Target To Make Fun Of!!

Stoppin Stressin So Much n Pppl (no matta where the fuck they live at) Will Stop Laughin At U.

Dont Come Back At Me Wit An Attmpted Diss, Juz Take My Advice n Brush Yo Damn Shoulderz Off!! :thumbup:

leady 09-22-05 08:57 AM

ok last post, just need to clear something up... first of all, its a forum full of kids, i dont care what people on a website think of me... thats why i allways voice my opinion as bluntly as possible and it pisses people off that im so blunt and as opinionated as i am, but thats me, ppl need to deal with it... secondly, this thread doesnt have your name on it, so why exactly are you here??? hop off my nut sack, my girl gettin annoyed cos u wont get off allready.... fuck bein an easy target or not... ppl can diss me left right and center, big fuckin deal

oh no let me go cry some kids on a forum dissed me.... kid please