RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Verbal Emotions IV (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=406)
-   -   WEEK's VACATION FOR EVERYONE!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209184)

Dabatos 09-20-05 06:23 PM

WEEK's VACATION FOR EVERYONE!!

Well yeah.. since atleast some of ya been doing hard to show.. i'll give ya about a week of break.. the battles will be up anytime this week.. n check ins due monday next week.. n regular stuff as always.. but yeah.. im otu.. n congrads to ppl that showed :).. ya are now on my cool list :) :cool:

Dervla 09-20-05 07:13 PM

Cool................

The Tragic Wagon 09-20-05 07:19 PM

Shibby:cool:...

Compose 09-20-05 08:19 PM

lazy ass mufucka :mad: :cussing:

Given Light. 09-20-05 08:22 PM

Word...........

Dabatos 09-20-05 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
lazy ass mufucka :mad: :cussing:

hahahah lol.. yup.. i am very much :)..

King Solo 09-20-05 11:40 PM

cool, i'm on dabatos' cool list :cool: werd

Spektikul 09-20-05 11:43 PM

Werd. ^

We are on the cool list together. :)

King Solo 09-21-05 12:35 AM

we're cool n shit, werd.........TE is the COOLEST!!!

Ysdat 09-21-05 04:40 AM

Gay -_-

*eats cookie*

atti? 09-21-05 06:35 AM

Huuuumf

I Felt Like Battling :(

Dabatos 09-21-05 02:10 PM

hahaha.... only 5 ppl are in the cool list ;)

Ysdat 09-21-05 04:35 PM

you could of at least updated "climbing the ladder" thread .

*eats cookie*

Dabatos 09-21-05 11:38 PM

oh yeah.. lol.. didnt even know we had that lol

SINISTER 09-22-05 02:40 PM

I want to be on the cool list even though i never sighned up, hell i don't even know where i am

Dabatos 09-22-05 09:07 PM

Give me 100 RV bucks first :)

Spektikul 09-23-05 12:29 AM

We didnt need a vacation....

Come on D.

*bored*

Dabatos 09-23-05 09:51 AM

lol.. i did... i have hella test this week in college n need to study everyday lol.. ahh college is gay

Spektikul 09-24-05 12:01 AM

Im in college too yo.

But your tourny comes first...lol.

King Solo 09-24-05 01:55 AM

werd, i need no vacation

i wanna battle damn it

Ysdat 09-24-05 03:37 AM

This vacation will simply cause the ones who are/were interested to loose excitment about it.

the battles were a struggle to get thur anyway. The whole tourny's been a vacation. Please fam,get this back up and running asap.

Dabatos 09-24-05 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektikul
Im in college too yo.

But your tourny comes first...lol.

lol......

yeah.. sorry ysdat.. im jst very lazy.. yup thats :)..argh... if i didnt have to do all this shyt for skewl tahn i'd be more active.. yup.. i would.. shizzle.. actin like u know my life :(

Germ 09-24-05 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabatos
ahh i havent been active for couple days.. sorry bout that.. i'll check on everything wen i get home

-Dabatos

ahh i guess

Tweet n M-Night won.. but ya were like out of the 2 only battles that ppl showed in out of like 8? i seriously appreciate it ya.. i'll vote later

you're a fag dabatos, go to war and die, please....eat your fucking dog and get msg'd to death, ignorant bitch

i was the first to drop out of everyone, and i get penalized? wtf, debatos, seriously, you are garbage, a shitty mod, and an apathetic, ignorant piece of shit

word up to everyone, whats up rev?

Dabatos 09-26-05 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
you're a fag dabatos, go to war and die, please....eat your fucking dog and get msg'd to death, ignorant bitch

i was the first to drop out of everyone, and i get penalized? wtf, debatos, seriously, you are garbage, a shitty mod, and an apathetic, ignorant piece of shit

lmao.. and ur fuckin stupid.. saying im a bad mod.. lmao.. i actually posted in here this whole week.. wen he didnt at all.. lmao.. stupid ass.. fuckin retards these days.. n dont be mad cuz u suck at topicals :).. shyt.. and your acting like you could have won, lmao.. anxiety n atticus could have easilly killed your ass.. hahaha..

Dabatos 09-26-05 11:30 AM

Quote:

by the way.. your dumbass can get banned for that :).. so talk shit again and BAMMM! You gone :).. :cool: man i love being mod.

King Solo 09-26-05 11:37 AM

first one to chizeck in this mo'fucka

Germ 09-26-05 11:49 AM

Quote:
by the way.. your dumbass can get banned for that :).. so talk shit again and BAMMM! You gone :).. :cool: man i love being mod.

doesn't make you a good one though; so tell me something, mod, how do you dq someone for them dropping early? lmlo

Dabatos 09-26-05 11:55 AM

omg just stfu.. yea you dropped early.. oh wow your special.. you should get the droppin early award.. omg.. dude you FUCKIN LOST!! why? Cuz YOU SUCK omg.. No one voted for you.. damn dont be mad cuz you wern't good enough to beat tweety and madknight.. just give up.. face the fact that you lost.. damn.. fuckin herbs these days.. ppl really cant take a lost shyt.. ur acting like you could have won.. lmao you CANT why? Cuz you are NOT GOOD ENOUGH.. ahhh w/e.. and you didnt get DQ'd dumbass..

Germ 09-26-05 12:01 PM

uhmm, you closed the battle as soon as you got back, and one vote? which didn't really make sense, because atticus' explanation wasn't really well done

i'm assuming i was dq'd, because thats what you posted in the battle, therefore, thats what i'll go by, but apparantly originality and what not doesn't go that far anymore

im not mad i lost, just you suck at being a mod....and i wanna battle you for banishment and your mod spot

Dabatos 09-26-05 12:10 PM

Quote:
uhmm, you closed the battle as soon as you got back, and one vote? which didn't really make sense, because atticus' explanation wasn't really well done

i'm assuming i was dq'd, because thats what you posted in the battle, therefore, thats what i'll go by, but apparantly originality and what not doesn't go that far anymore

im not mad i lost, just you suck at being a mod....and i wanna battle you for banishment and your mod spot

Man i dont need to battle to PROVE SHIT!!! lmao.. and u are mad that u didnt continue :)... y would neone be mad if someone was a bad mod for a forum they wont even be active in.. n yes i closed it after one vote cuz i read it after and saw that your ass didnt do as good as the other 2 stupid fuck.. damn.. ahhhh w/e.. why am i talkin to a herb through the net..

Germ 09-26-05 12:27 PM

Quote:
Man i dont need to battle to PROVE SHIT!!! lmao..

right, all of RV already knows your shit.

Quote:
and u are mad that u didnt continue :)... y would neone be mad if someone was a bad mod for a forum they wont even be active in..

because you suck at it.

Quote:
n yes i closed it after one vote cuz i read it after and saw that your ass didnt do as good as the other 2 stupid fuck.. damn.. ahhhh w/e.. why am i talkin to a herb through the net..

yeah, my 'herb'ness might rub off on you or something? lmlo, whatever dude, whats the point of not accepting a battle for banishment on a site that you aren't active on anymore and said is boring anyways?

i could care less about that battle, i wrote it in 20 minutes on tues or wed, but still shoulda beat at least MK, but whatever, just people like you who think you're a god at topicals, because you've been d/r'in harder than cheap whore, and you're mod of a little tourny

so yeah, if you're a big pussy and don't want to accept, word, you're pathetic, cause seriously, what are you trying to 'prove' then? this is a battle site, and you think you're good, because your council buddies just say you are good, sickens me, but whatever....keep on doing whatever you do now, pc

atti? 09-26-05 01:52 PM

Quote:
lmao.. and ur fuckin stupid.. saying im a bad mod.. lmao.. i actually posted in here this whole week.. wen he didnt at all.. lmao.. stupid ass.. fuckin retards these days.. n dont be mad cuz u suck at topicals :).. shyt.. and your acting like you could have won, lmao.. anxiety n atticus could have easilly killed your ass.. hahaha..

Hmmmmmmmm,

... :thumbup:

Germ 09-26-05 02:09 PM

hmm, no one owns at topicals, its all about writing, creativity and your control with language; thats how i see it anyways...for the most part on this site, topicals have turned into using a whole bunch of big words, and rhyming on the end, and percieving what everyone else has thought.....people will like you if the "vets" on this site do, its disgusting, anxiety and atticus are good, yes, because they dont write about the same damn thing, relating the topic to what has already been done 100 times, but still, they aren't kings at it....whats the point of really trying on this site, when a slim few will appreciate it, while the rest will ignore it because they think they too conceited from an arrogant net rap ego, and too narrow to expand point of views

but whatever, thats the way it is, and why topicals struggle here, word.

atti? 09-26-05 02:57 PM

The First Half Of What You Said Isnt True About Topicals,
But Rather Poetry.

Poetry Is The Writing Form That Is Supposed To Be For Self,
Topicals Are Much More 'Sport' Driven.

And All You Have To Do To Get The Vets To Like You Is Shut Up And Battle.

RESPECTFULLY Call Out Vets And Battle Them,
If You Beat A Vet Honorably Then Chances Are You'll Gain Their Respect.

Most Of The New Kids Just Run There Mouths Though,
So The Vets Have Just Become So Acustomed To Turn There Noses Up At Herbish Rookies.
But We're Not Completely Shutting Our Eyes To What Goes On,
You've Just Gotta Write More Then You Talk.

... This Site Doesnt Really Understand That Though.

Dabatos 09-26-05 03:12 PM

Quote:
right, all of RV already knows your shit.

because you suck at it.

yeah, my 'herb'ness might rub off on you or something? lmlo, whatever dude, whats the point of not accepting a battle for banishment on a site that you aren't active on anymore and said is boring anyways?

i could care less about that battle, i wrote it in 20 minutes on tues or wed, but still shoulda beat at least MK, but whatever, just people like you who think you're a god at topicals, because you've been d/r'in harder than cheap whore, and you're mod of a little tourny

so yeah, if you're a big pussy and don't want to accept, word, you're pathetic, cause seriously, what are you trying to 'prove' then? this is a battle site, and you think you're good, because your council buddies just say you are good, sickens me, but whatever....keep on doing whatever you do now, pc

so im a pussie cuz i dont wanna do a banishment battle? wtf? lol.. w/e man.. i beat hella ppl you could never beat in topicals... lol u really dont know me man.. ask neone here.. lol but i quit topicals.. tell me, why write lyrics for people to read when you could write lyrics for people to listen to in audio?? so decided to stop wasting lyics for ppl to read on a site wen i could get ppl to hear it all around the world.. n nope i dont suck at audio :)..

Dabatos 09-26-05 03:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atticus
The First Half Of What You Said Isnt True About Topicals,
But Rather Poetry.

Poetry Is The Writing Form That Is Supposed To Be For Self,
Topicals Are Much More 'Sport' Driven.

And All You Have To Do To Get The Vets To Like You Is Shut Up And Battle.

RESPECTFULLY Call Out Vets And Battle Them,
If You Beat A Vet Honorably Then Chances Are You'll Gain Their Respect.

Most Of The New Kids Just Run There Mouths Though,
So The Vets Have Just Become So Acustomed To Turn There Noses Up At Herbish Rookies.
But We're Not Completely Shutting Our Eyes To What Goes On,
You've Just Gotta Write More Then You Talk.

... This Site Doesnt Really Understand That Though.

lol yeah true..................