RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   NEW M.A.S. TRACK!!!! "Trade It All (M.A.S. Remix)" ft. Jagged Edge (DROP LINKS!!!) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209636)

J. Luth 09-25-05 01:03 PM

nm.

ehh fine, dooms, I had links yo, but I took it down, but I gtg to school in like 5 mins, so I can't get links in time. But I left feed on Q's 2 in one special shit, and is be like you or some track he did with black or ecko.

www.soundclick.com/moneyaintshitmas

there.....ehh

Blay'all 09-26-05 01:20 AM

damn, i wanted to hear this shit....

what happened SpuL?

Blay'all 09-26-05 01:23 AM

nvm, i just found in on y'alls SClick

shit is pretty dope man, i dunno why u took it off :huh:

Zone Out 09-26-05 01:42 AM

as your e-style leader, I demand you to put it back up, this instant

so i can hear it...

J. Luth 09-26-05 06:55 AM

aiight I put it back...... lol

Blay'all 09-26-05 11:17 AM

SPuL, u know u got pro quality right ?

ur mic/setup = the shit

B To The D 09-26-05 02:16 PM

nice..............nice flow nice lyrics.......i dunno wot to say lol its nice

Willa 09-26-05 06:23 PM

decree pretty good verse
tizzy reminds em of fab on this lol
spul u shined the most on this lyrics and flow wise but props to all of you

J. Luth 09-26-05 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLAY
SPuL, u know u got pro quality right ?

ur mic/setup = the shit

lol thanks, man...

but yea, shit is worth $350 total.... but it's Triple's mixin' really that helps a lot too. so props to him too. Cuz if I knew how to work my pre-amp shit would be 10 times better. But I suck @ that :( lol so don't be expecting my quality to be better, be real staticy :(

lol but thanks to all for feed :)

Ltizzle 09-26-05 10:23 PM

weerd yo
hit up that feed :cool:

J. Luth 09-27-05 06:48 AM

word...............

Yvonne 09-27-05 12:34 PM

yeah nice idea on this track...i liked the beat...cool...and y'all flowed pretty preety well...i like the rhymes too...nothing bd on it.and verse 1 was wow...tight!!

wun

holla at mine too..:thumbup:

Ltizzle 09-27-05 08:14 PM

^thanx yo

would be coo if some other people left some feedback......=/

J. Luth 09-27-05 08:20 PM

^word it would be..... ~_~

Tha Q. 09-27-05 10:30 PM

good all around

but very formulaic

somethin u'd hear on the radio, but I'd turn the station

J. Luth 09-28-05 06:47 AM

^aiight thanks yo.. pppp

J. Luth 09-28-05 12:49 PM

Dirty Nigga 09-28-05 01:21 PM

Know what's gay?

Sampling vocals or verses or whatever from real artists.

J. Luth 09-28-05 06:31 PM

^word thanks for listenin' yo.

and to answer your question, you are gay.. upp..........

Ltizzle 09-29-05 01:31 AM

all tizz really need is a lil feedd......

J. Luth 09-29-05 07:00 AM

upppppppppp..........

leady 09-29-05 07:30 AM

first verse, vocals sound very bare, flow sounds rushed at times.. delivery is ok... lyrics are meh to simple... second verse, vocals again dnt sound right with the beat, maybe cud use sum more reverb... flow is abit choppy n hesitant at times... delivery ok, lyrics are average again.... 3rd, finally a good flow... delivery lacks presence though, but flow is good... lyrics are better..... ye track is ok hated the original, hate this beat, jagged edge dnt really interest me either n yall only did a decent job on ur verses

..Decree.. 09-29-05 08:31 AM

Upp................

Ltizzle 09-29-05 08:40 PM

weerd, jus a lil bit of uppin...

Triple_N 09-30-05 01:07 AM

lol...spul at his looping again.....ah'ight son......ok decree opening....ok son honestly I feel u either didn't use ya right for this beat or this beat jus aint for you....but u lacked the smoothness I think should have in ya delivery over this beat...aside from that....flow was koo...basic but koo...lyrically good....tizzle......ok u alil smoother on this...the flow is a bit choppy....quality is below par...however ya improvement is evident....ok spul...yea feeling the delivery u used big time....good shit the flow is simple but effective...liking how you draggin on ya words.......ya getting nice wit this style son...keep it up........1

J. Luth 09-30-05 06:48 AM

^aiight thanks man..... whenever you can record, shit'll be good. lol gotta holla @ sens too tho.. but word, thanks for feed. upp

J. Luth 09-30-05 01:40 PM

upppppppppppppppppppppp

BRO YAO 09-30-05 02:53 PM

checkin it, nice remix, at da hook i was like dam then i reliazed it was jagged edge haha
and i thouhgt you sounded with fab
so its a good song fa sho, some decent lyrics
good concepts, more of a girl song tho

holla back tho

J. Luth 09-30-05 05:56 PM

^holla!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aiight, thanks yo....... rise.........

Ltizzle 09-30-05 08:12 PM

weerd i do sound like fab :cool:

lmao

∆ P E X X 09-30-05 09:22 PM

listening through some better than average speakers.

I HATE remixes to mainstream tracks that liek this.

The first verse sounds a little flat as far as the dliv goes. The emotion is liek a full mood more mellow than the tope of the song and the vocalist sounded nasal with mild sound quality. The verse's lyrics were consistant with the hook and so on, but the deliv didn't math the meotion of the song.

The second verse has worse sound quality than the first. It sounds like a kareoke machine in a shower and I can hear mad static til I hear em lean in and shut the mic down. Lyrics were solid and the ender was real nice. just needed a smack more emotion IMO.

Third verse, has the most emotion so far, tho I didn't liek the emphasis on the rhymescheme. Sounds like "bligh bleh bleh bligh" and I personally can't stand that. The sound quality in it is muffled, just loud. Sounds like a sock over a mic. Lyrics were good, but this and the other three verses could have used some soft adlibs to make the verses pop because they're all relatively the same. From a marketing perspective, you guys made a mistake in all sounding liek the same artist with differnet voices. All the lyrics sounded the same and the message was the same on all three verses which would have been good, except that it lacked variety or other imagery and/or subject matter in the same overall message which made them seem "identical" instead of "similar". If one person took credit for all three verses it wouldn't surprise me personally - and that's how close they sound. Um..think that's about it. 1

Sounds liek someoen put osme reverb on the instrumental because it's got a whole lotta reverb on the vocals that I don't remember hearing in the past, but it's not a big deal.

Ltizzle 09-30-05 09:44 PM

^^thanx for the feed dooms

my quality do sound bad, for some reason its been getting better and better each track though, so weerd..
and we'll take that similar sounding thing into consideration.

J. Luth 10-01-05 11:24 AM

yea props for feed dooms... uppp

Lay-z 10-02-05 08:38 AM

put that shit up for d/l !!!!!!!

just sickness...

PrahJect 10-02-05 10:16 AM

iite listeningg.......one of my favourite tracks...decree dawg quality not great, turn down the vocals slightly, lyrics pretty nice, flow edgye, choppy and no emotion, but keep at it, likin the M A S in the back around, the 2nd guy tizzle, came in good, quality ok, vocal volume fine, lyrics basic, flow fell off at one point a lil but came back up, iite waitin for Spul, aint talked to you for time huh, aiite peepin, likin the watchu want huh lol, come in pretty good, reminscent of a triple N flow, but emotional gotta be better, flow was great didnt fall off, my brown friend holdin it down!!!!..lol plz rtf to this:

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210349

J. Luth 10-02-05 10:31 AM

^lol haha word.... thanks to both of y'all... and int I got you dawg, jus gotta wait till I get on my computer. on my moms right now. but thanjks. upp

PrahJect 10-02-05 11:10 AM

IIte kl dawg...thanks...you shud put ure tracks up for download im lovin the tell me and the anthem

S e n s e R 10-02-05 11:35 AM

not bad this was mixed real well...Decree and spul stood on beat best..tizzle yo verse seemed alil too simple but still none the less this is a decent track mixin made it sounds better then what it was good job on that imma give you a 8/10 iight holla 1ne...

P.s. im postin up some fire in a bit so make sure to peep that Ez 1ne...

Seb-A-Lev 10-02-05 12:47 PM

^Fa shos........=1=....

Ltizzle 10-02-05 01:01 PM

weeeeeeeerd, thanx for feed :shoot: