RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   FEATURED TRACK: "The Perfect Groupie" (clean) - Introducing "Cream" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210219)

∆ P E X X 09-30-05 06:26 PM

FEATURED TRACK: "The Perfect Groupie" (clean) - Introducing "Cream"

Yeah, you gotta be extra grown and sexy to get down with this. Real smooth track to lay down the ambiance as you change yours and someone elses life. We added a new artist to our roster, Cream, and dude sings like Carl Thomas / Avant / Marques Huston / Omarion / THE NEW SHIT!! Baby makin music. the Rush. 1

http://therushent2.dmusic.com.

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...610&postcount=6
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...881&postcount=4

J. Luth 09-30-05 06:44 PM

aiight peepin' this...

singer tight, yo... feeling his voice and shit... adlibs aiight in hook, weren't neccessary tho, but still hook tight... dope quality

first verse: dope quality too.... flow and delivery in this was nice. lol for some reason you kinda remind me of Juelz by how you flow on this. don't know why. lol Liked how dudes voice in the back, and how he did some adlibs........ liked line about how some people know the date of all the tracks you on. good shit on this verse overall... got nice voice.

hook again.....

2nd verse: oh damn, love don't cost a thing line dope... flow coo... lyrics coo too..... shit was coo... not as good as first tho, but still nice verse....

hook again......outro type shit with singer nice... dude is dope....

Overall, track was nice..... liked it..... wasn't big fan of beat tho....... shit was aiight... but as far as y'all were, y'all did your thing on it....

good shit yo..... 9/10 keep it up....... pc. one.

RTF on my track with Tizz and Decree if you could.. "Trade it all remix"
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209636

∆ P E X X 09-30-05 09:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
aiight peepin' this...

singer tight, yo... feeling his voice and shit... adlibs aiight in hook, weren't neccessary tho, but still hook tight... dope quality

first verse: dope quality too.... flow and delivery in this was nice. lol for some reason you kinda remind me of Juelz by how you flow on this. don't know why. lol Liked how dudes voice in the back, and how he did some adlibs........ liked line about how some people know the date of all the tracks you on. good shit on this verse overall... got nice voice.

hook again.....

2nd verse: oh damn, love don't cost a thing line dope... flow coo... lyrics coo too..... shit was coo... not as good as first tho, but still nice verse....

hook again......outro type shit with singer nice... dude is dope....

Overall, track was nice..... liked it..... wasn't big fan of beat tho....... shit was aiight... but as far as y'all were, y'all did your thing on it....

good shit yo..... 9/10 keep it up....... pc. one.

RTF on my track with Tizz and Decree if you could.. "Trade it all remix"
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=209636

Thanks a lot fam. Lots of real talk in the track and appreciate the feedback. You're the second person that said they didn't liek the beat but still liked hte track a lot somehow. I can't explain it, but we'll rock with it, lol. but yo, if you think he's good now, you ain't heard nothing yet!!

Oh yeah, I'll hit that link. 1

THE RUSH!!

.Ike. 09-30-05 11:46 PM

im really lovin this cat on the hook man......dude can sing no doubt......................he really adds to the track with the ad libs n all........id love to do a track with him to be honest....

why do u remind me of scarface?....lol.....i think its the voice...i dunno.....flow is decent....presence and delivery are def there....

of course i like the beat lol....i used it for my perfect woman song....

2nd verse....i actually i actually like better...i think the flow is a lil nicer on this in some points......

overall....coo track....good job........

~Lady Fiya~ 10-01-05 12:17 AM

Dude got vocals on the chorus..... I just don't like his voice over the beat, it has to grow on you. Your first verse was decent lyrically, the flow was straight as well. Second verse, you got a better flow IMO. Your presence is good, delivery is just right for the beat, relaxed not forced.

I hope you don't think this hate cuz I ain't on that. I thought this was a pretty decent track. You can delete this if you think this beef.

Like, 1.

∆ P E X X 10-01-05 04:18 AM

Ike, you can see the effect this beat had on me man. One of the most beatuiful things I've ever heard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Dude got vocals on the chorus..... I just don't like his voice over the beat, it has to grow on you. Your first verse was decent lyrically, the flow was straight as well. Second verse, you got a better flow IMO. Your presence is good, delivery is just right for the beat, relaxed not forced.

I hope you don't think this hate cuz I ain't on that. I thought this was a pretty decent track. You can delete this if you think this beef.

Like, 1.

Why would I think honest and sometimes positive feedback is hate :huh:? Call the dogs off for once.

∆ P E X X 10-01-05 03:38 PM

To The Top for this future classic.

∆ P E X X 10-02-05 03:00 PM

Uppin for the music that brings bodies together. Speak ya mind on it!

Ltizzle 10-02-05 06:54 PM

weerd
im glad to see the singers actually good
most of the time when i peep tracks with "singers" in them, they are always half assed pieces of shit
cream actually pretty nice
props to him

beats not suttin id really do, but it aint that bad..
im liking your flow, the cream dubs were nice..
lyrics is str8
coo lil concept you got for this track..im suprised i aint think of it
your emotion/delivery is pretty much perfect, but since this is kinda a slower ladies hit type track...you should try and add a lil more charisma to your track, or jus a lil suttin more that would get the ladies like "oooh hes seeeexay" lol...
thats really my only complaint, up the charisma on the ladies track..

quality shit man, real nice...

∆ P E X X 10-04-05 05:25 AM

^^Good looks man. Looks like putting in that late night O.T. in the lab is paying off huh? ;)

Oh yeah, hit me with 2 links and I'll RTF on both in exhange for this one. Payce!!

Up for more opinions.

∆ P E X X 10-05-05 04:08 AM

If you ever got fingered on a beach ladies, or gentlemen if you ever got a warm one in an air conditioner, this is your kinda track. If you haven't...grow some pubes and come back later.

∆ P E X X 10-07-05 04:20 PM

^^yeh, what he said.

L.E 10-07-05 08:08 PM

Good shit man...

Wasn't feelin the beat, but a dope ass song all around. Liked the flow...liked the delivery...and yeah whoever's on the hook is a good singer.

Keep it up...

RTF if you have the chance...

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210509

∆ P E X X 10-08-05 02:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
Good shit man...

Wasn't feelin the beat, but a dope ass song all around. Liked the flow...liked the delivery...and yeah whoever's on the hook is a good singer.

Keep it up...

RTF if you have the chance...

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210509

Good looks. I'll RTF.

If you're reading this, you know what to do!

Phenom-in-all 10-08-05 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
If you ever got fingered on a beach ladies, or gentlemen if you ever got a warm one in an air conditioner, this is your kinda track. If you haven't...grow some pubes and come back later.

LMAOOOOOO!!! oooh my.... ANYways.... on to the track...

fuck what kids been sayin, beat is sexy as Vida on ex. Ya feelin this Cream cat most def. *Downloads cause the streaming is goin mad gay* Aiiight then yea, cats voice is smooth like airburshed ass. Dooms - lol... somethin I didn't expect you to be doin with this slow jam ish. Oddly enough - it came off nice as hell. First verse, flow seems a little slow on first bar, but you ride it out and verse is nice. 2nd verse. w00t @ dude harmonizin with ya lyrics on "say it in my rhymes" & "Play it in my mind". Heck ya, this shits hittin the ipod right now. feelin it. lol @ the "Have you seen her" adlibin dude does at the end. Word. Good looks fam. 1

∆ P E X X 10-09-05 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
LMAOOOOOO!!! oooh my.... ANYways.... on to the track...

fuck what kids been sayin, beat is sexy as Vida on ex. Ya feelin this Cream cat most def. *Downloads cause the streaming is goin mad gay* Aiiight then yea, cats voice is smooth like airburshed ass. Dooms - lol... somethin I didn't expect you to be doin with this slow jam ish. Oddly enough - it came off nice as hell. First verse, flow seems a little slow on first bar, but you ride it out and verse is nice. 2nd verse. w00t @ dude harmonizin with ya lyrics on "say it in my rhymes" & "Play it in my mind". Heck ya, this shits hittin the ipod right now. feelin it. lol @ the "Have you seen her" adlibin dude does at the end. Word. Good looks fam. 1

Good lookin man. Wouldn't think I could pull off something mellow huh? Yeah, actually you were right, as Doomsday I couldn't. As Apexx, it's nooo prollem. believe it or not, I actually wrote this entire song, from verses, to hook, to adlibs and back. :D

Tha Q. 10-10-05 08:43 AM

the dude singin is hurtin my damn ears...cuz I have nice headphones and speakers and dat shit is crisp but hurtin my ears

Beat: I like it
Flow: on beat
Rhyming: decent
Delivery: boring...but not bad

Overall: wasn't feeling it...but ur voice reminds me of that guy who did the "Put it in ya mouth" song...forgot his name...so it seems like u cud have success doin a variety of songs

6.8-7/10

P.S...The topic has been done before.

leady 10-10-05 06:28 PM

this beats actually pretty nice, chilled smooth shit, whos singing??? like that, first verse: haha shits funny, flow is pretty nice, delivery fits beat n topic well.. i love how u did the singing on the adlibs, suttin different from 90% of shit bein done... im feelin this, shits jokes, topic is bonkers i must admit... whos this dude singing??? his voice is nice, lol @ am i rappin right... yeh im feelin this man real smooth... may have to download this joint.

∆ P E X X 10-10-05 06:54 PM

^^thanks man. Def appreciate it. Actually, the dude singing is Cream, an artist on my label who I'm co-writing. Cool dude, but he's gotta get his ass in the studio more :cussing: but then agian, I say that about everybody including me, lol.

JPoll 10-10-05 08:37 PM

dude is flat.

simple flow...blah at best

∆ P E X X 10-11-05 04:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
dude is flat.

simple flow...blah at best

Flat?? where?! Maybe a tiny bit on the come-in, but enough to call him "flat"? hell no. And he's a singer, what kind of flow did you expect him OR me to have in a slow song? You get intimate with a woman by yelling and making a scene? smh....

Status 10-11-05 04:50 AM

yo i aint feeling this song really

aight the consept was coo but ehh nothing really good

first verse....kinda weak for doomsday ive heard better nothing real nice lyrics arent dope your flow is lame, your voice is way too deep for this, sounds ugly
you got a basic rhyme scheme, you should have sumwhat introduced the song in your verse ya feel

second verse, a lil better the ryhme scheme wa alot better the lyrics where lame again kinda sounded liek you fucked up in 2 spots, like you fucked up, lol i dont knwo how else to put it, i would have to listen to it again to tell you....

singer wasnt at all amazing, real basic and if you guys are tryna go places right now you need to pick up a better singer becuase you dont got time for him but if you guys are taking one day at a time not worring about shit then he can be real nice
is he new to recording?

yea this song wasnt nothing real special would have liked to listen to it with a different rapper
the singer kinda took this song so Cream came out strong on this

PrahJect 10-11-05 05:06 AM

OK I was meant to peep this two days ago however I forgot so sorry about that, well I jus have to download it because DMusic wont let me listen, hopefully it was worth the download. IIte listenin.....incomin cream - has a good vibe to the track, a lil flat at the beginin, but he gets much better, iite you come in, quality is good, summin slow, jus basically talkin, you cant really talk about flow on these type of tracks, this is a lil mix os spoken word and a song, and I like that, delivery is good, precence is good, like the hook, Cream is definitely a good singer and you guys did well together, iite 2nd verse, is a lil better, because u rapped a lil more, lyrics are basic but thats whaty you need for this type of track, Cream is definitely doin his ish, liking this trac, maybe get better emotion apexx, and then itll be better, 8/10...please return the favor to my track "Twinkling Star" it is in my sig.......

Mad Dog 10-11-05 05:13 AM

listening: singer sounds a lil like Nate to begin wit but not enough to sound like an imitator lol...1st verse nice flow ...a lil slow...no off point could do with a few more adlibs and perhaps a vocal effect...nice lyrics though delivery was good...singer actin for adlibs :thumbup:...hook again...peeeeerrrrrrrffffeeeeeccccctttttttt grrrouuppiiiiie lol nice...

chea this is an aight track you deffo done better stuff under the Dooms name to be honest but this is a nice track not gangsta but a nice laid back vibe you could play wit women in the room lol...*downloads* fuckin near 10mb lol quality = nice...flow a lil different in each verse as well which is good it don't get ya bored listening to the same flow...

good track if you could...plz drop an honest one in my sig vs E.C (it's audio) :thumbup:

JPoll 10-11-05 03:27 PM

i meant the rapping, look at mf...or ghost doing a slow song, or atmosphere (slug), they still have a complex flow...you just need to study up, cause that was trashy '85 bullshit...whatever...i wouldn't be saying this if you didn't have potential.

CoNs-CiOus 10-11-05 07:32 PM

this track is decent....The singin is coo I think he can push it out a lil more tho lol....but its straight...Nice flow and lyrics for this topic of song. Aint nothin to complain about on this song really, but personally its nothin I would listen too or bump. Decent shit tho fam. stay up 1

Infinite1 10-11-05 10:15 PM

the beat is ok, nothing special, not my style
singer is pretty good, better than me haha

your lyrics were alright, pretty simple and basic
quality was dope, oyur voice is tight too

this is a decent track man.

keep it up and keep at it

Pz
INF

∆ P E X X 10-11-05 10:41 PM

Status/JPoll: Both you guys came in here looking for a completely different type of track than what this is. You want some shit you can skip around and spit quotables out of, and all that other stuff, which is cool - but the ladies ain't trying to hear that man. I can't sing, like Cream can, so this is a spitter's equivilant of smooth singing. You guys are saying to spit faster and put more force in it and all that - it's not that type of song fam. The beat's 78BPM, you'd clown your self trying to spit faster on this. What was I supposed to do, beat out and spit some savage shit in a track that's supposed to connect to the ladies? Nah son. Music dosen't come in a one-size fits all package, so you gotta changed clothes. And that's it. 1

Con/Inf:

That's cool, I def respect that. Props for seeing that it's a good song and great at what it's meant for, but still being able to say "hey, it's just not my personal type of track" and that's what's up.

Status 10-11-05 11:09 PM

thats not what i was saying i was saying your voice is too deep for rapping hella slow
its sounds like shit

^^basically what i ment to say

you rapping slow dont work

thats my opinion you caqnt get mad at it becuase you leave feedback similar to that on these other cats tracks.....lol

and the guy singing needs to practice recording was it his first time recording?

and since it was a slow song you should have added more rhyme scheme to keep it form being boring and use metaphors to keep it interesting your crowd isnt just ladies its gay guys like the q also....keep that shit in mind

∆ P E X X 10-12-05 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
thats not what i was saying i was saying your voice is too deep for rapping hella slow
its sounds like shit

^^basically what i ment to say

you rapping slow dont work

thats my opinion you caqnt get mad at it becuase you leave feedback similar to that on these other cats tracks.....lol

and the guy singing needs to practice recording was it his first time recording?

and since it was a slow song you should have added more rhyme scheme to keep it form being boring and use metaphors to keep it interesting your crowd isnt just ladies its gay guys like the q also....keep that shit in mind

why would I be mad? You don't understand what the track is for, so it makes your feedback seem irrelevant IMO. You might as well be going into battles and be like "the songs was too offensive and violent!". If you're listening to tracks to hear that ol "Don't be illogical! I got diabolical hair folicals!!", this isn't the track for you!! And I don't leave irrelevant feedback on anyone's tracks, so I don't see how you made that comparison, lol. How many times you seen me say "is it a good track? definitely. Is it my speed? Definitely not." where as you're saying "it's not my speed therefore it's a bad track". As for Cream's singing, no, this wasnt' the first time he's been in a studio. He's laid 2 tracks at another studio before this, though I'm not sure how long ago.

And I don't see what "gay guys" has to do with my target audience, which isn't gay guys. You're saying I shoulda done some ol canibus shit on this beat...so that I can get gay fans? :huh: LOL wtf.

JPoll 10-12-05 02:30 AM

no i'm not looking for that shit you said, listen to something like...
Forest whitiker by Brother Ali...the bpm is at this rate...but he kills it...
Don't ever Fucking Question that by Atmosphere...kills the slow ladies song
or even
Harmonica by MF doom...

ladies might not like some doom or sleep type shit, but they do enjoy clever lyrics...

peace, but do you

Status 10-12-05 03:08 AM

once again no im saying your track was mad boring sounded like your where alking

i should say there was a lack of emotion...and your lyrics where basic you odnt have to use big words or anything but just that shit was mad basic not my style

and whats the use of me posting feedback if i cant state my opinion why would i say
"that was a dope track but not my style'
your sayign thats what everyone should say
if not then im lost becuase you said this
"is it a good track? definitely. Is it my speed? Definitely not."

see i think this
is it a good track? it oculd be if the guy who rapped wasnt so boring and upped his game..
is it my speed? no i explained ^^above

WTF is the purpose of that? thats exactly what i did but you think differntly

i dont want beef becuase thi is the internet...and yes im keeping an open mind about things other people may feel different but once againthats there opinion and this is my opinion......i just think your voice sounds shit on slow tracks and it dont really fit this song, but since what is done is done all i can say is what i would have done different becuase you cant do anything about your voice so i would have changed the rhyme scheme up alil bit,,

and you where saying this is a song for the ladies right?
and gay poeple consider themselves ladies right? i was just tryna cracka joke to keep your mind of the fact i hella dissed you

and its funny how someone gives you honest feedback and you get mad or defensive
but ive read some feedback fromy ou that said shit similar sort of.

but yea i couls tell he was new to recording but he got mad potiential

and im only getting mad descriptive on your flawse is becuase your going for shows and cds sales or whatever so you need your shit perfect unlike most these kids on here

K.ontroverz.Y 10-12-05 07:09 AM

dayum that dude singin' is sick.

yeah this beat is fuckin fire. and im feelin this lyrics.

1st verse: shit was dope, good flow. the voice fit the type of track. quality was good.

hook: hook is one of the best underground singin shit ive seen for a while

2nd verse: shits dope. im feelin it. good flow.

∆ P E X X 10-13-05 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
once again no im saying your track was mad boring sounded like your where alking

i should say there was a lack of emotion...and your lyrics where basic you odnt have to use big words or anything but just that shit was mad basic not my style

and whats the use of me posting feedback if i cant state my opinion why would i say
"that was a dope track but not my style'
your sayign thats what everyone should say
if not then im lost becuase you said this
"is it a good track? definitely. Is it my speed? Definitely not."

see i think this
is it a good track? it oculd be if the guy who rapped wasnt so boring and upped his game..
is it my speed? no i explained ^^above

WTF is the purpose of that? thats exactly what i did but you think differntly

i dont want beef becuase thi is the internet...and yes im keeping an open mind about things other people may feel different but once againthats there opinion and this is my opinion......i just think your voice sounds shit on slow tracks and it dont really fit this song, but since what is done is done all i can say is what i would have done different becuase you cant do anything about your voice so i would have changed the rhyme scheme up alil bit,,

and you where saying this is a song for the ladies right?
and gay poeple consider themselves ladies right? i was just tryna cracka joke to keep your mind of the fact i hella dissed you

and its funny how someone gives you honest feedback and you get mad or defensive
but ive read some feedback fromy ou that said shit similar sort of.

but yea i couls tell he was new to recording but he got mad potiential

and im only getting mad descriptive on your flawse is becuase your going for shows and cds sales or whatever so you need your shit perfect unlike most these kids on here

Like I said elsewhere, :shrug: Ok. To each his own. Thanks for the feedback regardless.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon.Tay.Juz
dayum that dude singin' is sick.

yeah this beat is fuckin fire. and im feelin this lyrics.

1st verse: shit was dope, good flow. the voice fit the type of track. quality was good.

hook: hook is one of the best underground singin shit ive seen for a while

2nd verse: shits dope. im feelin it. good flow.

Tayj, thanks fam, appreciate it. It's a damn shame that me and Cream won't be collabing again any time soon.

Magic5 10-13-05 09:07 PM

Listening..

The dude singing is cool.. good voice.. almost as good as mine.. the beat is fucking awesome.. first verse.. i like how you came in.. flow is on and shit.. delivery is chill.. lyrical content is fine for this type of track.. that dude adding some adlibs in sounded good.. second verse.. love dont cost a thing, raised the toll.. that was cool.. flow is ill.. delivery and lyrical content are still going good.. ill probably end up downloading/burning this.. good shit.. just an overall ill track.

DQ 10-31-05 09:17 AM

Time to leave some feedback on this one...

Loving the beat first of all...definitely good pick. Cream dude, nice voice, it grows on you and I'm already singing along with it now. Catchy hook without a doubt

Okay, you come in...some real talk right there...flow is on point just like the delivery: it's laid-back and relaxed yet it doesn't sound boring at all. I like the Cream dude in background dude, it adds something to the verse. I like your lyrics on this one, speaking some truth yet not in a vulgar way you know. You're just stating facts.

Hook again: I'm loving it for sure

Second verse: flow is getting better near the end in fact, it seems like you were getting more and more into the song. Delivery keeps on point, presence is there...lyrics are good just like in the first verse. I just like your overall attitude on both verses in fact...

Hook and outro: adlibs bring something extra to it, and I can't get over the dude's singing...damn...it really sticks to my head...*sings*

Props for real on this one...

*hops off his dick*

Haha...nah for real...props (feedback to learn rankings in RG btw)

gdot 11-01-05 12:04 AM

the beat choppin is sloppy snares are wack hook singing sounds off pitched i duno
the first cat got a nice delivery quality got some his success line is cool this is a solid verse ur flow seems a little repetitive switch it up during the verse.
hook agian....
flow switched up so that nice styll flow on point as far as i can tell this is a solid track.work on delivery bit and chrisma on some of ya lines

∆ P E X X 11-01-05 02:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdot
the beat choppin is sloppy snares are wack hook singing sounds off pitched i duno
the first cat got a nice delivery quality got some his success line is cool this is a solid verse ur flow seems a little repetitive switch it up during the verse.
hook agian....
flow switched up so that nice styll flow on point as far as i can tell this is a solid track.work on delivery bit and chrisma on some of ya lines

Probably the most knowledgable feedback I've read here in months. Good looks.

BTW, I happen to like the snares.

KOOL COL-B 11-01-05 07:29 PM

OMFG im jelous of yo quality :(

but yeah, lyrics iz koo, n that guy iz good at singin. tha flow iz good fo both u n tha singin guy. koo beat. lol @ dooms makin them noises throughout tha chorus. but yeah, nice song, i like it, werd

malice2005 11-01-05 10:12 PM

yo this track right here is nasty...and ya boy cream can sing...deff hotness right here fam...uno