RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   The N Word.. yes the N Word.. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210577)

Dabatos 10-04-05 01:31 AM

The N Word.. yes the N Word..

How would u feel if someone thats not black says it.. well i aint it but i got mad wen my friend says it so much ahh its annoying cuz she tries to act like she's gangster all the time n says that too many times.. n wen she called me that.. i asked her..

"You know u shouldnt say that.. so plz tell me why u even say taht?"

Than she says..

"Cuz Everyone else says it! Duh"

than i say..

"Cuz everyone else says it wtf?? So tell me would u say that infront of hella black ppl?"

Than she said..

".........................."

So just wonderin.. how would u feel if osmeone sed that...oh n if ur wonderin i got mad that she sed it n she's filipino is cuz its jst annoying seeing her try so hard to act gangster..

N this aint being racist.. :cool:

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 01:41 AM

I could care less...

People that arnt black who say that only say it cause their insecure about their image and feel they need to employ black vocab in an attempt to fit in with pop culture.

Personally.. I'm a fucking individual.........I make my own damn slang...

Fuck the hype.............

Oh.. And race threads are so played its not even funny anymore..
So on that note..........stfu shut the fuck up

Adam 10-04-05 02:05 AM

You're not white, or black Dabatos.

I'm purple, if people call me the fuckin' Plum word, I get pissed.

It's a fuckin' word, white people invented, black people played it out. I could careless. I'll just say nooja instead. Sounds doper too..

S'up my noojas?

Dabatos 10-04-05 02:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Rebel

It's a fuckin' word, white people invented, black people played it out. I could careless. I'll just say nooja instead. Sounds doper too..

S'up my noojas?

lol noojas???????????????????

Dabatos 10-04-05 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I could care less...

People that arnt black who say that only say it cause their insecure about their image and feel they need to employ black vocab in an attempt to fit in with pop culture.

Personally.. I'm a fucking individual.........I make my own damn slang...

Fuck the hype.............

Oh.. And race threads are so played its not even funny anymore..
So on that note..........stfu shut the fuck up

i wasnt tryin to be funny

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:12 AM

Quote:

S'up my noojas?

black people played out?

fuck that, u ever heard of pre-1900 history?

Status 10-04-05 02:13 AM

yo i could careless if i said nigga infront of a black person if they get mad i dont care

i am born and raised in the "ghetto" my nieghbors are black, my block is mostly black and the rest are mexican like myself, so its just natural for me to say nigga, i play basketball and no mexican people really play basketball its mostly my niggas, so i just got use to the vocab they use since i mostly hang out with black poeple

im not one of those wanna be black people...hell no i dont wear a du rag, lol i dont wear extra baggy pants and say im a blood... or anything like that but i talk "black"

so wordness im poor and ghetto and use the word nigga and feel its OK

*****i would never say nigger unless i was just playing around with one of my niggas

Adam 10-04-05 02:14 AM

It's called a joke. Blame G-Unit.

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 02:15 AM

Nigga..

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
yo i could careless if i said nigga infront of a black person if they get mad i dont care

i am born and raised in the "ghetto" my nieghbors are black, my block is mostly black and the rest are mexican like myself, so its just natural for me to say nigga, i play basketball and no mexican people really play basketball its mostly my niggas, so i just got use to the vocab they use since i mostly hang out with black poeple

im not one of those wanna be black people...hell no i dont wear a du rag, lol i dont wear extra baggy pants and say im a blood... or anything like that but i talk "black"

so wordness im poor and ghetto and use the word nigga and feel its OK

*****i would never say nigger unless i was just playing around with one of my niggas

See, now u just made it a point to say it as much as you could in that paragraph....

Phenom-in-all 10-04-05 02:16 AM

nigga what? nigga who?

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:16 AM

Quote:
It's called a joke. Blame G-Unit.

yeah, most people play the "its a joke" line when they get proven to be stupid.

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:21 AM

** in response to his post containing the N word ending in -er that he obviously has deleted....

God I cant stand that word Nos..... talk about people "acting black," why dont you fucking stop acting like you know what the fuck is going on in America?

have you ever even talked to a black person before?

Status 10-04-05 02:28 AM

yo nigga nigga wtf is this nigga thread gotten to become

damn i bet no real niggas will even post in this thread....i bet you niggas dont even know why an actual nigga wont post int his thread

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Everkleer
** in response to his post containing the N word ending in -er that he obviously has deleted....

God I cant stand that word Nos..... talk about people "acting black," why dont you fucking stop acting like you know what the fuck is going on in America?

have you ever even talked to a black person before?

Plenty..
And whats your point.. I made a joke about how everyones spelling the word wrong....

Then I did delete it cause I knew twits like you would take it negitivly and get all uppity and righteous on me like you just did.. Duh..

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:42 AM

Quote:
yo nigga nigga wtf is this nigga thread gotten to become

damn i bet no real niggas will even post in this thread....i bet you niggas dont even know why an actual nigga wont post int his thread

that made no sense

Quote:
Plenty..
And whats your point.. I made a joke about how everyones spelling the word wrong....

Then I did delete it cause I knew twits like you would take it negitivly and get all uppity and righteous on me like you just did.. Duh..

My POINT is that you dont know what you're talking about, so stop trying.

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 02:46 AM

Quote:
My POINT is that you dont know what you're talking about, so stop trying.

What exactly have I said that you thought was wrong or misinformed..

Please enlighten me with your knowledge *makes wanking gesture at you*

Status 10-04-05 02:49 AM

BLAY your wack if you wanna talk shit set up a batle yo......if you dont set up a battle i will own you and make sure you dont get no respect ever unless you say sorry, LOL

dog your wack i suggest you just say sorry

,,,,bitch

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:50 AM

Quote:
What exactly have I said that you thought was wrong or misinformed..

Please enlighten me with your knowledge *makes wanking gesture at you*

Its not "facts" that you need to realize the power of the N word

Its culture........

Blay'all 10-04-05 02:51 AM

Quote:
BLAY your wack if you wanna talk shit set up a batle yo......if you dont set up a battle i will own you and make sure you dont get no respect ever unless you say sorry, LOL

dog your wack i suggest you just say sorry

,,,,bitch

lol, that made me laugh.... but yeah, no battling here

so i guess.... sorry? :(
[/sincerety]

Status 10-04-05 02:53 AM

^^word i got you to say sorry, lol word your still wack, and i will still probably put out a track about you, lol wordness.....

Adam 10-04-05 02:53 AM

Quote:

Its culture........

Culture?

Black people were called down upon by the word back when they were slaves. Now they say it like it's the fuckin' dopest shit ever. What's up my nigger? Fuckin' retarded, they're basically insulting themselves. If they want to use the word so freely, white people should be able to as well.

Fuck, I know if somebody called my race, for example "Cuntshits", I wouldn't go around now a days using it as every day slang, and calling all my friends it.

I don't know if I'm fucked up, or if you're just fuckin' retarded. Maybe you just have a whacked out culture.

I need a beer.

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 02:57 AM

Quote:

Its culture........

Yeah I thought you'd have some compleatly moronic excuse for calling me out like that. I've been told that a million times, I know why it pisses people off..

Thats partly why I deleted my post before anyone else saw it cause like I said; I didnt want twits like you to take it out of context and get all righteous and shit to spoil my joke...

Fuck outta here trynna act like I dont know what I'm talking about..

Blay'all 10-04-05 03:03 AM

Quote:
Fuck, I know if somebody called my race, for example "Cuntshits", I wouldn't go around now a days using it as every day slang, and calling all my friends it.

Yes you would, partly as a joke and as a way to show control.

Don't try and put yourself in that position.

Blay'all 10-04-05 03:05 AM

Quote:
Yeah I thought you'd have some compleatly moronic excuse for calling me out like that. I've been told that a million times, I know why it pisses people off..

Thats partly why I deleted my post before anyone else saw it cause like I said; I didnt want twits like you to take it out of context and get all righteous and shit to spoil my joke...

Fuck outta here trynna act like I dont know what I'm talking about..

Im the twit when youre an Australian coming onto an internet site and saying the N word as your idea of a joke?

Blay'all 10-04-05 03:06 AM

dammit Dabatos, why'd you have to make this thread........

Im so sick of making this argument

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 03:09 AM

Quote:
Im the twit when youre an Australian coming onto an internet site and saying the N word as your idea of a joke?

That was so pathetic its not even worth a thought up reply.. Just though I'd make a point of that..

Status 10-04-05 03:11 AM

becuase your wack blay

Blay'all 10-04-05 03:11 AM

Quote:
That was so pathetic its not even worth a thought up reply.. Just though I'd make a point of that..

riiiiight.... and you made your point by thinking up a reply?

maybe i SHOULD try to learn from your thinking man

Blay'all 10-04-05 03:12 AM

Quote:
^^word i got you to say sorry, lol word your still wack, and i will still probably put out a track about you, lol wordness.....

let me know when you do

that makes me important to you, right? :hump:

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 03:13 AM

Quote:

I second that..

Blay'all 10-04-05 03:16 AM

how clever of a way to avoid replying to me.......

I swear, you know how to sway shit the way you want to
Make it all twisted, Im gonna start calling you Bill O'Reilly :(

Status 10-04-05 03:23 AM

i dont do that gay shit sorry

Quote:
let me know when you do

that makes me important to you, right? :hump:

yo i dont do that gay shit, so im not sure about :hump: ...<<so try not to express yourself in a post about me.... :thumbup:

Terumoto 10-04-05 04:10 AM

White people can say the word nigga all they want. Unless they're joking, it will just make them look like a fool. Most white people that seriously use it in their vocab have just heard it in songs and shit and are trying to be "cool."

Blacks can say it if they really want to... But they shouldnt go arguing that it retains the same meaning it used to have. They say it because its been popularized, and its just a slang word now. Its like white people saying "oy, hows it going man?" .. blacks will say "oy, hows it going, nigga?" ... In the end its just a slang word. A meaningless prefix or suffix that has become a habit to say. If blacks argue it still has meaning, they wouldnt be saying it, since its an insult.

and dont rebut with "omg u idiot it has meaning wtf do u even kno hiztory?" .. yeah, it had a meaning, but now it doesnt.

Dabatos 10-04-05 09:39 AM

lol... true.. its jst this person that sed it is so effin annoying ahh.. tryin to be too much gangster lol... but didnt think this would get much replies lol... effin hella surprised me

Tha Q. 10-04-05 11:18 AM

I've always said this, if you're not black, you don't say it.PERIOD.

In corporate situations, people can/have/will lose their jobs for saying anything remotely resembling the word...

Furthermore, if you're non-black and among black people, social etiqutte says that you only use the "N" word when given a pass to do so by the black people you're hanging around.

Tha Q. 10-04-05 11:23 AM

OH...and as for black people who use the "N" word...

there's something called "adopting" words and "empowering" yourself with them...

The word NIQQER has a derogatory history and is disrespectful.PERIOD.

However, the word "BLACk" by definition has a derogatory meaning as well. If someone chooses to "adopt" a word back and then redefine it to empower themselves, then they have the right to do so. But, that's people within that culture, not outside that culture. When I call myself "black", I say it proudly. I am a BLACK man. I have taken the negative definition and redefined Black for me personally. To me, black means strength and beauty and power, when before it was used to convey evil and ugliness.

Niqqer is no different...If someone adopts the word to be a "term of endearment" then they can do so. However, once adopted, a word should not be used in derogatory means. That defeats the purpose.

Compose 10-04-05 11:27 AM

Quote:

Quote:
Nigga..

hmm..................

Quote:

Translation : Doesnt know what to say.

L. Veracity 10-04-05 11:50 AM

personally I agree with some of what ThaQ said and all of what One Man Band said...

La Cosa Nostra 10-04-05 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
hmm..................

Translation : Doesnt know what to say.

Theres a difference between using it in normal speech and using it as a joke to stir up the pot..

And his post was genuinly pathetic and not worth a thought out argumentitive reply. Tell me why I would argue with a simpleton like that trying to talk down to me with shit I already know..

Compose your a gay cunt.. Face facts and cut the ego thing your trying out these days cause it doesent work for people of your intelligence.

Truth hurts..