RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   iz 50 weak (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210774)

taelor 10-06-05 06:46 PM

iz 50 weak

who likes tha weakest rapper 50 cent if u do sign yo name below then when yall done imma tell yall tha real deal.....

BloodVenom 10-06-05 06:48 PM

Tell me why you dislike 50.

leady 10-06-05 06:49 PM

and how many times do i need to see this weak arse topic on this weak arse rapper????

end of discussion

noname 10-06-05 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
and how many times do i need to see this weak arse topic on this weak arse rapper????

end of discussion

why did you come into this thread?

leady 10-06-05 07:17 PM

why did you come into this thread????

theres your answer.

but on a serious note.. i came in this thread to say what i said, nothing more, nothing less.

noname 10-06-05 07:24 PM

Quote:
why did you come into this thread????

theres your answer.

but on a serious note.. i came in this thread to say what i said, nothing more, nothing less.

I came into this thread to argue with this fucking newb.

A better reason that your's.

You came into this thread...just to say u tired of 50.

Well...here's something you could do about that.

Here's what..get ready..you ready?..ok..here goes...

"JUST IGNORE IT".

*gasp!!!*...WOW..How did I get so creative to come up with that solution?!?

The world may never know.....

leady 10-06-05 07:47 PM

its a forum.

more importantly... a discussion forum where people voice opinions on certain topics.

this beleive it or not.. is a topic... "WHAT?!" SHOCK HORROR!!!!!!!!

that was my opinion on this topic *big gasp* "NO WAY!!!!"

yes way.

so please, next time you try and act superior and deminish somebody for voicing there opinion on a discussion board, especially when that particular person is bored as hell so is jus gonna port for the hell of it.

remember this.

people post to voice there opinions, thats the point of these plays, to discuss, n to discuss u need to put forward opinions... and also remember

nobody likes a biter, and i gave you the bait... and you bit.

meaning i have caught you, and im cooking you, and like the voting results in our battle will show... eaten you.

have a nice day, untill u decide to grab a mix n battle me properly

taelor 10-06-05 08:20 PM

50 cent iz fuking wack he bites people lyrics and shit.
if u like 50 u like that gay rap he iz fuking wack if it wasnt 4 tha dre and em beats he wouldnt be shit and just cause tha nigga got shot 9 times dont mean he gangsta the whole g-unit iz weak tha game and yukmouth will murk them fake niggaz. :shoot: g-unit <(gettin shot at)

noname 10-06-05 08:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelor
50 cent iz fuking wack he bites people lyrics and shit.
if u like 50 u like that gay rap he iz fuking wack if it wasnt 4 tha dre and em beats he wouldnt be shit and just cause tha nigga got shot 9 times dont mean he gangsta the whole g-unit iz weak tha game and yukmouth will murk them fake niggaz. :shoot: g-unit <(gettin shot at)

He bites lyrics?
I think you got 50 mistaken for Jay-Z there.
AND...lyrics is not where 50 shines..he sucks at lyrics,so why would he even bite that?
And if you think he does bite..post some proof or something.

And tell me this....have YOU ever been shot 9 times?..And do you think you'd be able to survive that?
I don't care wat so say...surviving that is something to brag about.Just surviving one bullet is tough...but 9?..HELL NO.
He has all the rights in the world to brag about it.

And Em and Dre may make the beats...but they don't write the hooks,or Actually spit for 50.
He makes his flow/delivery..etc.. by himself,writes the hook by himself,and gets idea for songs by himself.

He makes good music...
sure..he may suck lyrically..but I don't listen to 50 for lyrics.
There are times when I wanna hear lyrics..which is when I go to Rakim,Nas,Talib..etc.

And there are times when I just wanna hear music that u can vibe to or blast in ya room..which is where I go to 50.

OOh...
and as for the part about him being fake...well..you don't know the man..and neither do I...so we wouldn't know about that shit
But....what I do know...is that "realness" has nutin to do wit anything.
Even if he is the biggest pussy eva...as long as he makes good music..that's all I care about.

taelor 10-06-05 08:55 PM

yeah u kinda right^^^ u think he wack though???

noname 10-06-05 08:55 PM

Nah...he ain't whack.

taelor 10-06-05 08:58 PM

u feelin them g-units right now

noname 10-06-05 09:00 PM

yea...pretty much...

except llyod banks...nigga mad boring.

taelor 10-06-05 09:01 PM

i feel ya young buck iz like tha best though......

La Cosa Nostra 10-06-05 10:50 PM

Their all fucking trash...

Their marketing schemes is the only dope part about these dipshits....

Ysdat 10-07-05 03:37 AM

marketing genius=50 cent.

La Cosa Nostra 10-07-05 04:02 AM

^Whats that? Mr "i make rap for myself and dont care if it sells or not"....

Mad Dog 10-07-05 05:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelor
iz 50 weak

hmm...lemme see...i'm not even gonna bother answering this with an intelligent answer so ima say...Bammer Lammy

noname 10-08-05 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Their all fucking trash...

Their marketing schemes is the only dope part about these dipshits....

Trash?

I think they get money from things other than their Marketing scheme.

But Lemme guess...your a fan of the metaphor music huh?
Well tell me this...when you got a bunch of friends over at your house for a party or w/e...do you all play something like Talib Kweli and then gather 'round the stereo and say..

"Wow...what gripping and fascinating metaphors this emcee possesses in his vast and massive repetiore!! SIMPLY ASTOUNSHING!"

OR...when your outside driving ur car or something..would you blast something like Chino in ya stereo...and expect someone to say..

"Excuse me mister..the resplendence in the metaphors are splendid indeed!!"

Unless Australia is waaay different from NY and Trinidad...then those things won't happen.
Don't get me wrong...I like the metaphor and complex rappers...but that kinda music is mainly for when ur in ur house alone to listen on ya CD player.Those are music to listen to and think about by yourself.

Times call for 50 cent and his cathy hooks and simplistic rhymes....and other times call for Rakim/Talib/Common and their complexilty.

I don't think it's right to call 'em "trash" and say that their marketing shceme is the only reason they make money.
Their music DOES sound good....and that's something you can't deny..

leady 10-08-05 10:23 AM

it doesnt matter if its talib kweli or chino or anything like that... id still rather bump that in my ride than 50 or anything like that.

commercial music does absolutely nothing for me, the beats are weak n poorly produced, un-original, everything is just weak bout commercial crap rap.

and you say "I don't think it's right to call 'em "trash" and say that their marketing shceme is the only reason they make money.
Their music DOES sound good....and that's something you can't deny.."

reality check buddy.... i can deny it.. why?? because its my opinion, plus i know hw to produce beats, the beats are so poor its un-real... the music doesnt sound good... thats my opinion and i stand by it... and the only reason they sell money is cos of there marketing scheme... that is actually a FACT, ask anybody whos been in the game for years(like your ice t, kool herk, anybody like that) and they will tell u the same thing.

noname 10-08-05 10:36 AM

Quote:
it doesnt matter if its talib kweli or chino or anything like that... id still rather bump that in my ride than 50 or anything like that.

commercial music does absolutely nothing for me, the beats are weak n poorly produced, un-original, everything is just weak bout commercial crap rap.

and you say "I don't think it's right to call 'em "trash" and say that their marketing shceme is the only reason they make money.
Their music DOES sound good....and that's something you can't deny.."

reality check buddy.... i can deny it.. why?? because its my opinion, plus i know hw to produce beats, the beats are so poor its un-real... the music doesnt sound good... thats my opinion and i stand by it... and the only reason they sell money is cos of there marketing scheme... that is actually a FACT, ask anybody whos been in the game for years(like your ice t, kool herk, anybody like that) and they will tell u the same thing.

You bump talib or chino in ya ride...when they themselves didn't make the music for that purpose.In case ya don't know..consious music is not meant for that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
But Lemme guess...your a fan of the metaphor music huh?
Well tell me this...when you got a bunch of friends over at your house for a party or w/e...do you all play something like Talib Kweli and then gather 'round the stereo and say..

"Wow...what gripping and fascinating metaphors this emcee possesses in his vast and massive repetiore!! SIMPLY ASTOUNSHING!"

OR...when your outside driving ur car or something..would you blast something like Chino in ya stereo...and expect someone to say..

"Excuse me mister..the resplendence in the metaphors are splendid indeed!!"

^but I guess you expect that shit to happen in real life eh?

U claim everything about commercail rap is weak?...

What about hooks and general songwriting?...those cats who are underground for years NOT going anywhere are there for a reason,in case ya don't know..
And 50/G-unit are not the only ones in commercial rap.Eminem/Jay-Z/Biggie/Tupac/Nas(for a while)...and others were IN MAINSTREAM.
I bet if 50's beats were in they songs you would be all over it.
By sayin the beats all suck..you are saying Dre is not a good producer...and that makes you look like an ass.

And Tell me....just tell me this...HOW THE FUCK AM I SOPPOSED TO ASK ICE-T,KOOL HERK,OR ANYBODY LIKE THAT?...DOES IT LOOK LIKE KNOW ANY OF THEM??AND EVEN IF I WERE TO MEET THEM OR SOMETHING..YOU THINK I AM JUST GOING TO ASK THEM.."DOES 50 MAKE MONEY JUST FOR MARKETING SCHEME"??...C'MON...MAKE SOME FUCKING SENSE.

leady 10-08-05 10:42 AM

what i play in my ride or where ever is my business.... it entertains ME, n if im in my ride, what matters?? what pleases some twat in the street, or what entertains ME??? exactly you moronic sack of wack crap.

did i say you know kool herk or anybody like that???? not at all... its one them things u say to prove a point, ask sum1 that been doin it since back in the day n they will say what ive said... ice t and kool herk have said it themselves in documentaries ive seen that most rappers now sell on marketing schemes.

dre is a good producer, but the beats he is making currently are not... eminem cant produce for shit, he just needs to stop tryna make beats... PERIOD.

despite what you say kid, you will not win the argument so i will save you more embarrasment and say.... end of discussion.

im done with this thread... by replying your just proving your a wack little bitch and wasting time because im not even reading this thread again.

peace

noname 10-08-05 10:46 AM

Quote:
did i say you know kool herk or anybody like that????

Quote:
they sell money is cos of there marketing scheme... that is actually a FACT, ask anybody whos been in the game for years(like your ice t, kool herk, anybody like that) and they will tell u the same thing.

HAHAHA @ moronic sack of wack crap...you Uk cats have the weirdest disses.

leady 10-08-05 10:50 AM

i know i wasnt gonna reply but.

tell me in the sentance where it actually you says you know them???

exactly... it doesnt.... fuckin dumb piece of shit.

bye bye

noname 10-08-05 10:59 AM

How am i sposed to ask 'em if I don't even know em?

EXACTLY...fuckin dumb peice of shit.

bye bye
haha

leady 10-08-05 11:13 AM

omfg you truely are dumb.

people say stuff like that all the time... it isnt meant as a literal comment, more of an example comment.... but i forget you barely go to school, your only 15.

either way... your still dumb as fuck.

keep trying kid.

Pulsar 10-12-05 07:44 PM

Quote:
im done with this thread... by replying your just proving your a wack little bitch and wasting time because im not even reading this thread again.

:laugh2:
so than by both of you replying twice, does that make you both "wack little bitches"X2 or were you just trying to look big with that statement? "moronic sack of wack crap" <-----wtf?

JRoy 10-12-05 08:47 PM

who the hell cares...lettum do his thing hes on top right now and his reigns slowly decreasing..and AZ is a lyricists and so is nas they have some bumping jams too..i listen too everything in the stereo....i like to bump jedi mind all over the place..like when i'm out in the car waiting for my mom too get back out or somthin i'll keep the keys and bump some of that shit....i hate stores...

Rile1 10-12-05 08:52 PM

50 Cent = Gay, cop loving, dick licking, WEst side hating, Michael Jackson loving Bitch

his rhymes suck..and hes wack as hell..bye

Nynth Degree 10-13-05 01:03 PM

Riddle me this:
What do you get when you cross a newb with an extremely played topic of discussion?

A closed thread.