RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Sign The "Un-Establish Trigga Town" Petition (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=210962)

Implicit 10-08-05 06:11 PM

Sign The "Un-Establish Trigga Town" Petition

Now I don't know how effective this will be, but I figured I'd try it seeing as though nobody finds Trigga Town to be good enough to be Established. Maybe if we get a lot of people to sign it, then we can let strobe see it and he can put them back in the New Crew Forum, where they belong. So sign in here and vote on the polls.

And if anyone in Trigga Town has a problem with this, don't say anything cause you've been KO'd in all of your crew battles. :thumbup:

Daubs 10-08-05 06:12 PM

I dont think they deserve it yet.

13th. 10-08-05 06:18 PM

no cuz it took LL ages to get established

:cool:

Lay-z 10-08-05 06:36 PM

i dont hink they are in the same league as TE..

Meta.Phor.T.Cal 10-08-05 06:37 PM

I Dont Think It Even Matta'z!!!

King Solo 10-08-05 06:43 PM

HELL NO!!!

they need to be tossed rite back down to new crews

and so shud AI and TL....

noname 10-08-05 06:44 PM

Meh...I don't care.

But being as Black Queen wanna argue with me 'n shit in that other thread...then I'll co-sign this.

.Ike. 10-08-05 06:44 PM

co sign..........

New Meth0d 10-08-05 06:54 PM

new methods groupies gets established in 4 days bitches

Black Queen 10-08-05 08:08 PM

*sighs* if it make you bitches happy i will pm strobe to make us a new crew since you bitches take it so serious that we are established we work hard jus like yall do but yall want to take our spotlight but ok ill pm strobe tonight and tell him to put us back as a new crew to make you fags happy

Kawn Flixx 10-08-05 08:09 PM

Vote// No..how did they get established anyways

noname 10-08-05 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysteri
*sighs* if it make you bitches happy i will pm strobe to make us a new crew since you bitches take it so serious that we are established we work hard jus like yall do but yall want to take our spotlight but ok ill pm strobe tonight and tell him to put us back as a new crew to make you fags happy

Tell me how you worked hard.

Black Queen 10-08-05 08:15 PM

we have worked hard battling crews way betta than us trying to improve our skillz not for not fuckin contest we did our best and had fun doin it but bitches like yall wanna rain on our parade but its fine with me its jus the internet so ill change jus fo the sake of yall

Implicit 10-08-05 08:16 PM

Quote:

The only thing you work hard at is having the longest crew battle losing streak.

noname 10-08-05 08:17 PM

Quote:
we have worked hard battling crews way betta than us trying to improve our skillz not for not fuckin contest we did our best and had fun doin it but bitches like yall wanna rain on our parade but its fine with me its jus the internet so ill change jus fo the sake of yall

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Black Queen 10-08-05 08:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Implicit
The only thing you work hard at is having the longest crew battle losing streak.

ok if you think so if you think that records make you ''cool'' or whatnot than ok thats you but i like the crew and i have fun bein in the crew so ok we have a bad record but we are tryin thats all that count for me

L. Veracity 10-08-05 08:25 PM

WHAT THA FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK?!?!

how did their sorry asses get established?

OMG this board has officially gone to shit when their non-audio having crew gets established -smh-

having someone in your crew that can rap on beat should be a reQuirement for an estblished crew -smh-

Theory 10-08-05 08:29 PM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck no

Theory 10-08-05 08:29 PM

oops, I picked yes by mistake, thats actually 7-no 0-yes. =/

noname 10-08-05 08:30 PM

Quote:
ok if you think so if you think that records make you ''cool'' or whatnot than ok thats you but i like the crew and i have fun bein in the crew so ok we have a bad record but we are tryin thats all that count for me

"they trying..so that's all that count for me"

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

how sweet
you sad bitch.

Key... 10-08-05 08:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.S.
HELL NO!!!

they need to be tossed rite back down to new crews

and so shud AI and TL....

Ya'll Envy us....pussy

AssasSINation 10-08-05 08:32 PM

WERD im signing yeah......

Black Queen 10-08-05 08:35 PM

^^they want yall to be a new crew to u fag

noname 10-08-05 08:36 PM

Quote:

they want 'em to be a new crew to him? :huh:

Theory 10-08-05 08:37 PM

^^ stfu dude, your wack.

noname 10-08-05 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theory
^^ stfu dude, your wack.

you still talking shit?

You musta searched my old posts from when i first came and got inspired eh?

Battle me.

Theory 10-08-05 08:40 PM

fine set it up.

noname 10-08-05 08:41 PM

on one condition.....pink slip....

cos there can only be one beef starter.

So you agree to a pink slip battle?

Kawn Flixx 10-08-05 08:42 PM

The Legacy... deserves where were at and were not being taken off

Theory 10-08-05 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
on one condition.....pink slip....

cos there can only be one beef starter.

So you agree to a pink slip battle?

I aint a beef starter kid, not looking to do that, i'm just trying to get some battles. I'm cool with the people on this site who don't suck and aren't bitches, but since the majority is like that, then no doubt i'm gonna be talking my shit. Feel me?

AssasSINation 10-08-05 08:47 PM

Quote:

i thought it was TTI not TL.....so.....yes to TTTI and no we are established.....TL......see...lol...

noname 10-08-05 08:47 PM

your going into the crew forums making threads starting beef.

AssasSINation 10-08-05 08:48 PM

Quote:

i am???? :huh:

idk that..... :shocked:

Theory 10-08-05 08:48 PM

Quote:

Cuz those crews aint even got people on the roster, -_-. They aint even crews, and no one is fucking battling, so ima start shit and merk a whole wack crews roster in a row. Nah mean?

Adam 10-08-05 08:49 PM

They don't deserve it.

Fuck em..

AssasSINation 10-08-05 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theory
Cuz those crews aint even got people on the roster, -_-. They aint even crews, and no one is fucking battling, so ima start shit and merk a whole wack crews roster in a row. Nah mean?

well u shuld pinkslip TE.....then...i hurrd they the wackest crew so start with soul rebel.....

Theory 10-08-05 08:51 PM

^^ You should stfu and hop off their nuts. :0

AssasSINation 10-08-05 08:53 PM

it was sarcasm.....and y dont u stfu....ight theory....lol...theory...plz...topical battle me n u....set it up .....