RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Beat It (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=286)
-   -   Round 1: Limited Edition Vs Perseverance (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212482)

distilled 10-23-05 09:19 PM

Round 1: Limited Edition Vs Perseverance

Before Battling, Please Make Sure You Fully Understand All The Rules,
Which Can Be Found Here.
Failure To Comply With The Rules Results In Immediate Disqualification.

The First Round Is The Anthem Round.
Simply Put, You Need To Make An Anthem Style Beat.
No Samples Allowed At All.
Beat Tagging Is Allowed, But No Accapella's Over Your Beats.

Check Ins Are Due On Saturday The 29th.
The Drop Date Is Wednesday The 2nd.
And All Votes Must Be In Saturday the 5th.

Remember To Vote On As Many Battles As You Can.

Good Luck To Everybody :thumbup:

Votes So Far:
Limited Edition: 0
Perseverance: 5

L.E 10-23-05 11:42 PM

Check...

Good luck...

PeRsEvErAnCe 10-24-05 08:24 AM

Good Luck to you too bro.

BRO YAO 10-25-05 11:45 AM

im see wassup, should be good, haha

BRO YAO 10-25-05 11:58 AM

limited edition betta bring ya shyt yo...

L.E 10-27-05 03:20 PM

www.soundclick.com/illintentionzproductions

Word..."Twisted Picture".

I put alotta effort into this.

PeRsEvErAnCe 10-27-05 07:05 PM

ok ok... P's back. www.soundclick.com/perseverance The Trak is "Round 01 Vs. Limited Edition" Iight people... Start Voting!

JPoll 10-27-05 07:14 PM

i heard two samples.

PeRsEvErAnCe 10-27-05 07:24 PM

sorry... if u heard samples. then u must be mistaken... my synth lead was from hypersonic and the flutes were from my jv-1010. sry mr.pro producer for not knowing what u were talking about.

BRO YAO 10-27-05 07:36 PM

perservance got this...
wasnt feelin da sounds behind da snare and bass on limited editions beats
da people singin for da hook, wasnt doin it for me, elevate tho...

da flute on da hook is sick yo, da snare and bass is aigh to fa sho

yea...

Your Not In The Tournament. Vote Disqualified. Read the Rules.
-distilled

kingof517 10-27-05 09:40 PM

on Limited Edition's beat i was feeling the drums but thats it. like bro said keep elevatin

that PeRsEvErAnCe beat was dope i was feelin it. and im not saying it is but i can hear why JPoll thought that flute was sampled.

My vote: PeRsEvErAnCe thats vote 1/4

PeRsEvErAnCe 10-27-05 09:42 PM

the flute is a hot patch. i'm tellin u... da jv-1010 has a lot of ill sounds dat make shit sound sampled. thx for da vote tho.

sdizzle 10-27-05 09:45 PM

lol why would u sample a flute that u could easily do... its not like its sum timbo type flute

sdizzle 10-27-05 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
www.soundclick.com/illintentionzproductions

Word..."Twisted Picture".

I put alotta effort into this.

im sorry u did...

PeRsEvErAnCe 10-27-05 09:49 PM

Sdizzle... u gonna vote on this one?

L.E 10-27-05 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdizzle
im sorry u did...

I can still rap a thousand times better than you...

Bitch.

Not because he didnt like my beat, but I have alwasy had beef with this faggot.

Speats 10-28-05 01:48 AM

mmm my vote goes to perse...
well no hate for limited but perse's beat sounded more professional, he had better drums and the quality of the beat was better you know, nice flute, loved themelodi, limited's noises didnt really fit you know

so i vote perse...

distilled 10-28-05 06:06 AM

LE: Intro Drums are Pretty Nice. The Voices Arent that hot when they come in tho. After They'v gone its pretty cool. But then they come back, just sounds wierd.

Pers: Comes In Fuckin Nice, I see What JPoll Meant about the sampling sound flute, but i think i recognise it from the jv1010. Tune is sick, drums are nice. That flute goes with the other instrument well nice.

My Vote's Gonna Have To Be Pers.

sdizzle 10-28-05 07:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
I can still rap a thousand times better than you...

Bitch.

Not because he didnt like my beat, but I have alwasy had beef with this faggot.

im a producer not a rapper

lol.. thats like just blaze tellin jay-z he makes better beats then him

PeRsEvErAnCe 10-28-05 03:43 PM

Still uppin for votes.

Immense 10-28-05 03:53 PM

my vote goes to perserverance...beat was solid all the way through,nice sounds...the mix was good...you really mixed it well...sounds great on my studio speakers...so i can always tell a good mix....aint nuffin wrong with using sound samples..everyone has there sample packs...there more sounds than samples...aslong as he aint taken it from a song its cool...LE,beat was ok..keep at it...

my vote = perserverance..

can yall vote in my battle in the tourney cos we both dropped...pz

PeRsEvErAnCe 10-28-05 04:06 PM

still aint a sample tho... lol. it's from a sound module. if u know anything about synths and patches then u'd know what a jv-1010 mod is. and... it's a factory roland sound. if u happen to bump into one at sam ash or guitar center... you'll hear the same flute sounds. jus not in a melody like i made it. lol. so jea... thx for da vote... and i'm gonna vote on urs now.

ILL LOGIKAL 10-28-05 07:29 PM

My vote's for P as well.

ILL

I'm new to this rapverse game...I'm posting ranomdly on the battle's is that cool? Voting? Anyway, I'm lettin y'all know who I'm feelin (or not). Feedback like that is needed, and hopefully encouraged.

Phenom always tells me when I got an ass beat...lol and vice versa...Since he uses my studio for Same Page Productions, and he my room mate I see his ass like EVERY DAMN DAY...lol

stay cool cats.

ILL

Phenom-in-all 10-29-05 12:06 AM

well.... at least I don't have to listen to sdizzles beat anymore... WOW WAS THAT GARBO. Anyways...

LE: A nice clap in this - real dark feel. I like the woodsoundin - backup melody thing - original no doubt. The bass seems real light to me, until the VERY end when its jus bass. Maybe it's jus overshadowed by the kick. Anyways - some good sounds, but not really feelin this as an anthem beat as far as gettin cats buck wild, but at least its still a decent beat. Oh yea - wasn't feelin the echoy voice thing tho - I'd lose that. word.

Perserverance: Flute melody = dope. Nice intro. Your synth is a nice melody too, but seems like you coulda brought it alot harder, with maybe an overlaying synth to give some more melody and hypeness. Clap seems kinda simple - but ima 808 cat - so that aint always a bad thing. Yea, startin to feel the bass and synth bump. This IMO is a better anthem track, with a little better feel overall. word

LE, your beats are gettin alot better than when you started - but ima have to give this one to Perserverance, with better sounds, and a lil better anthem-feel to his beat.

v/Perse.

PeRsEvErAnCe 10-29-05 01:23 AM

What's da score on votes so far??? too many posts to try and figure out who's voting and who's not qualified to vote and all dis other ish. is da official count 6-0?

ILL LOGIKAL 10-29-05 01:27 AM

Actually I don't think I'm qualified to vote yet, so don't count mine, I'm just dropping my personal votes for now...I'm still new at this forum, so I'ma look into it unless a mod can holla at me and lemme know...

peace

ILL

distilled 10-29-05 11:35 AM

Perseverance Wins Through Votes and Advances to The Next Round.