RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   The Rap Game (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=414)
-   -   Squad A: The Gig (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=213397)

Zone Out 11-01-05 03:35 PM

Squad A: The Gig

aiigh, so my mans IG already got the intro and his verse up
then artik Phrost
then, Hopes fall
Implicit
Kriptic
then Will S.unyu

right now, Artik Phrost cant record til thursday, but her shit lasts exactly 12 seconds
so, 12 seconds after IG finish spittin, then Hopesfall have to jump in
thats at 46 seconds
Hopesfall hit me up on aim to get the track

Suomron Eixid

ILL GEE 11-01-05 08:05 PM

aiight y'all get on ya B.I....lol.... and keep up the energy... shyt finally moving so keep it going strong... intensity on this one... pure energy gotta be expelled... serious.. i know teams is gon be changing and shyt but right now... it's us or them... omma play my position whenever i'm on ya squad and i hope y'all is the same way... just rep that shyt like it's ya last time spitting... bring da house down...werd

TeamOne 11-01-05 10:05 PM

which beat are un guys using?

Zone Out 11-01-05 11:35 PM

two words

Implicit 11-02-05 01:38 AM

Well i believe Hoepsfall has it now. So when you're done, please email it to me

email - gee_sus_wox@yahoo.com

and then pm me on RV to let me know. and do this ASAP. it shouldnt take too long. its only 4 lines.

Implicit 11-02-05 07:34 PM

where yall at? ha ha. i got the p-word. lol.

IG - done
Artik - cant record til thursday
Kriptic - ???
Implicit - done
Hopesfall - lost
Will - ???

Zone Out 11-02-05 09:13 PM

man
these niggas fuckin up, fa real

Implicit 11-02-05 09:15 PM

ayo Will. lol. jus send IG your vocals and he'll put it all together. thats what i did.

Artik Phrost 11-03-05 10:37 AM

i never got the other track from IG....i can do it acapella and send it to sum1 to mix in???....imma record off the first spot i was sent...and save one on the actual track..and an acapella track...and sum1 get at me on AIM later....leh me know waht to send

N Ty Sin Tungz

or emial: ladyphrost@yahoo.com

Kriptic 11-03-05 11:20 AM

y dont u dp ya vocals over the beat..then mute the beat..and send it to IG to mix it..so it flows on point.... thats wut immabe doing after school today

ILL GEE 11-03-05 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
i never got the other track from IG....i can do it acapella and send it to sum1 to mix in???....imma record off the first spot i was sent...and save one on the actual track..and an acapella track...and sum1 get at me on AIM later....leh me know waht to send

N Ty Sin Tungz

or emial: ladyphrost@yahoo.com

she has da track and will be recording after her homie is done with class...you want the track holla at me,...i'm on til this project is completed today

ILL GEE 11-03-05 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
man
these niggas fuckin up, fa real

shyt's straight will... me and implicit are on it already... just waitin on everyone else now... my comp was fucked yesterday... but yeah shyt straightened itself out somehow

and yeah... lemme holla atcha bout dat sig.. a few modifications and it would be real in the field..lol... (add my pic..change from gangsta to soldier... get rid of wanted..lol...)

Implicit 11-03-05 04:53 PM

lol yeah we got this straight.

Zone Out 11-03-05 08:16 PM

i need to get the track so i can spit real quick

TeamOne 11-03-05 08:36 PM

where is yall track?

Incineratedrose 11-03-05 10:03 PM

On your face. Stfu.

Kriptic 11-03-05 10:31 PM

hahaha nice....

L.E 11-03-05 10:41 PM

Whoa...

Where is your guys' track..?

We're done. =\

ILL GEE 11-03-05 11:55 PM

here's ours...
http://www.soundclick.com/igakaillgrammatix

Implicit 11-03-05 11:58 PM

appluade to everyone for actually showing up and everyone who was hustlin to finish this. both came out better than i expected.

Incineratedrose 11-03-05 11:59 PM

Especially my lines..

YEAHHHH

Zone Out 11-04-05 12:36 AM

why do it seem like my verse cut hopesfall's verse off?

ILL GEE 11-04-05 12:45 AM

cuz hope went over a lil... you came in with the lil part right before ya verse... the best i could do with the last minute rush... woulda been done faster if i had kriptiks vocals instead... only thing i disliked most was where the beat seems to get louder ... you'll hear it when ya listen... but other than that i think it came out way better than any of us expected
...props to all... we busted our asses to get this done... right b4 the deadline....holla... Per Se, Biyatches!!!!!!

Zone Out 11-04-05 12:46 AM

you should've mixed it,
but its all good

ILL GEE 11-04-05 12:50 AM

tried...but i was pressed for time.. sumn had to be sacrificed... and i didn't want any of my teammates to get disqualified for taking to long on the edits.... my bad.. but uhhh... if we work together again i'm sure it'll be more organized

ILL GEE 11-04-05 12:51 AM

and will... i'm spittin that verse tomorrow morning... look for it on my soundclick page in the afternoon sometime i'm like 3 hours behind you...lol

Willa 11-04-05 12:59 AM

ill lol yeall wasted alot of time on that intro oh well
ill good flow good presence
arktik good flow mah pretty good
3rd guy who is this lmao at rip off ur weiner emotion really lacking but u can fix this easy
4th guy ok lyrics did you upp the cound on the beat too lol? it got loud all of sudden lol umm u sound really echoey lol
5th guy good lyrics good volume pretty good
kryo good job props for reals no complaints
umm no idea what is on the outro cant hear most of it wahat is it lol i heard the last lil bit
what was ur order cause i have no idea who 3-5 were lol
solid tracks per se got this easy props

Incineratedrose 11-04-05 01:05 AM

Quote:
why do it seem like my verse cut hopesfall's verse off?

Cuz im dope. PFF, PFF!

ILL GEE 11-04-05 01:05 AM

order...IG (the business man), Artik Phrost (i coulda added a lil more bass to her shyt... first time hearing her and she repped it well), Hopesfall (weiner line..funny dude...lol), Implicit (woulda been better with just the vocals but he repped it as he usually does), Kriptik (had shyt going on around him and had to rush), Will S Unyu (tried to up his vocals but was pressed for time... he ripped it too.. dude is nice on da mic!!!)

outro... my man from bad santa and the lil retarded kid.... shyt's funny as hell... had to eat up time....lol

Zone Out 11-04-05 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by <)-(>
and will... i'm spittin that verse tomorrow morning... look for it on my soundclick page in the afternoon sometime i'm like 3 hours behind you...lol

you in new york?
we both the same time zone

Willa 11-04-05 01:14 AM

ok hey dont tell anyone on a team lol
btu post ur tracks in the sogn forum
dooms said something about whoever gets the most tfeed will get a special prize
so jsut looking out

ILL GEE 11-04-05 01:17 AM

in washington state right now... i'm FROM NYi see you willa... good shyt

Zone Out 11-04-05 01:19 AM

word

and I peeped that
you edited it from MF to washington state

Willa 11-04-05 01:22 AM

where you at in washington state ill?

ILL GEE 11-04-05 01:25 AM

i'm in tacoma area....FT Lewis...why?... you around here?

ILL GEE 11-04-05 01:27 AM

Quote:
word

and I peeped that
you edited it from MF to washington state

mcafee protection... it hides my info if i tell it to... and i told it to hide my info from the web... it changed it to MF automatically...lol

Willa 11-04-05 01:30 AM

i live close to portland oregon i live in vancouver washington

ILL GEE 11-04-05 01:31 AM

damn...lol...how far is that from here...lol

ILL GEE 11-04-05 01:32 AM

that's like 3 hours away,right?

Willa 11-04-05 01:32 AM

yea around there