RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Spul I"m coming (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=214127)

Past Tense 11-10-05 06:09 PM

Spul I"m coming

soon as i get my money saved up this summer i'm coming up too fuckin kick the living shit outta you fuckin faggot as bitch one on one me and u i'mma gonna knock the fuckin shit outta you fuckin faggota s cock lickin bitch i'mma own you in rap first then i'mma own you in fuckin fighting then we gonnna put it on tape then u gonna fuckin bow down too me.....u are a cocksuckin bitch mother fucker i cant wait too get too boloton i'mma bring NONONE and i'm expect u too bring ur whole crew..i'mma fuckin tear you up like the little bitch you are fuckin faggot...i fuckin hate u....u are a fuckin backstabbing bitch i try and play things off so you dont get ur ass kicked well its happening now and u better not back down fuckin bitch ass pussy

FUCKIN U BETTER NOT DUCK EITEHR I"M CALLIN U OUT TOO A AUDIO BATTLE

Indeph 11-10-05 06:11 PM

ROFL LMFAO ok

Past Tense 11-10-05 06:12 PM

u fuckin dont belive me i am that mutah fuckers a bitch who wont even awnser his phone hes done

Indeph 11-10-05 06:14 PM

You can't possibly be serious lmao Nigga this is the internet. Nobody gonan take you serious. Just forget about it

J. Luth 11-10-05 06:18 PM

lmao R-rated part 2.......

KOOL COL-B 11-10-05 06:19 PM

record it, werd

WhoAmI 11-10-05 06:22 PM

yo how come you so vexed at spul lol

Ltizzle 11-10-05 06:23 PM

whoooooooooa man
i think you goin a LIL bit over the top

.Ike. 11-10-05 06:24 PM

LMAO @ this dumbass.....

everyone here is taking you serious....i promise

La Cosa Nostra 11-10-05 06:30 PM

Well.. I'ma make the prediction that this will never happen.....

Indeph 11-10-05 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

What brings you to that conclusion Nos?

.Ike. 11-10-05 06:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

now NOS...that is a far fetched prediction.... :laugh:

∆ P E X X 11-10-05 06:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Walk
soon as i get my money saved up this summer i'm coming up too fuckin kick the living shit outta you fuckin faggot as bitch one on one me and u i'mma gonna knock the fuckin shit outta you fuckin faggota s cock lickin bitch i'mma own you in rap first then i'mma own you in fuckin fighting then we gonnna put it on tape then u gonna fuckin bow down too me.....u are a cocksuckin bitch mother fucker i cant wait too get too boloton i'mma bring NONONE and i'm expect u too bring ur whole crew..i'mma fuckin tear you up like the little bitch you are fuckin faggot...i fuckin hate u....u are a fuckin backstabbing bitch i try and play things off so you dont get ur ass kicked well its happening now and u better not back down fuckin bitch ass pussy

FUCKIN U BETTER NOT DUCK EITEHR I"M CALLIN U OUT TOO A AUDIO BATTLE

AAAAHAHAAHAHAH. Is this the guy with the crooked dick?

WhoAmI 11-10-05 06:36 PM

^^^:huh:

whadyutalkinbout dooms?[/ARNOLD]

La Cosa Nostra 11-10-05 06:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
What brings you to that conclusion Nos?

I wonder........

This guy will seriously not have the commitment to first, save up the money, then use his money simply to take a trip out to where spul lives cause he has net beef with the kid..

And furthermore..

Even if he did get all the way there.. Spul is a panzy... And would never actually plan to meet this guy... So.........

Nynth Degree 11-10-05 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by C Walk
soon as i get my money saved up this summer i'm coming up too fuckin kick the living shit outta you fuckin faggot as bitch one on one me and u i'mma gonna knock the fuckin shit outta you fuckin faggota s cock lickin bitch i'mma own you in rap first then i'mma own you in fuckin fighting then we gonnna put it on tape then u gonna fuckin bow down too me.....

Welcome to the "I'm Sensitive And Get Offended on the Internet so I Wanna Beat up SPuL" Club.

Leader: CALI
R-Rated
C Walk

L.E 11-10-05 06:41 PM

Lmfao...

Wow...this is so funny that I DIDN'T laugh.

Wow.

Just wow, at this clown.

La Cosa Nostra 11-10-05 06:46 PM

Ay C walk..

Instead of going to spul..

Why not save up and come get bashed and stabbed by me in australia...

WhoAmI 11-10-05 06:55 PM

yo nos "bashing" someone actually has a really different meaning in South London

but that would be a long way for him to go just to get fucked up and sent on his way anyway lmao

distilled 11-10-05 07:27 PM

I Believe Him .

K.ontroverz.Y 11-10-05 07:29 PM

ROFL LMFAO, at this fagget.

C walk, if your serious about this internet beef.

then go sign up for the "RV RAPPERZ" game. Maybe you can find yourself an E-gat or a text shield

∆ P E X X 11-10-05 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Souljah~
^^^:huh:

whadyutalkinbout dooms?[/ARNOLD]

LMAO, it's a dude named R-rated that supposedly gave someoen some pics of his boomerang dick that I believe was posted here by said savage. The person that did it is a scum bag for that, but the fact that he has a crooked dick, I personally find hillarious, lol. If people he knew was on this board, that'd get into his every day life - and that's the only thing I could think that'd drive someone to go somewhere to beat someone else up off the internet.

Good times for sure!

WhoAmI 11-10-05 08:51 PM

^^^lmfaooooooooooooooooooo @ the boomerang dick

if i had that kinda shit AND had my ass exposed on the internet i really would fuck someone up lol

hahahahahahahahaha

K.ontroverz.Y 11-10-05 09:54 PM

LMFAO YEAH APEXX ...lattin kitten originally posted them up. in a battle she had against him. She posed as some girl and asked to see his dick. and he sent pics and she used it as a personal LMFAO .and she got banned but i think they un banned her.

.:Jack Rackam:. 11-10-05 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
lmao R-rated part 2.......

lol, werd to that...

J. Luth 11-10-05 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Welcome to the "I'm Sensitive And Get Offended on the Internet so I Wanna Beat up SPuL" Club.

Leader: CALI
R-Rated
C Walk

lmao word....

and Nos, you don't know me so don't make assumptions about me, and stop actin' hard on the net.

and apexx, nah, it ain't R-rated. lol I jus said that, cuz R-Rated seriously did same shit to me, over some line against Jack the ripper including the word "margerine". =/ but this is J-Roy...

Paranoid 11-10-05 10:07 PM

lmfao! hahahaha

gangsta....lmao!

Theory 11-10-05 10:12 PM

J-Roy, LMFAOOOOOOO

wow

∆ P E X X 11-10-05 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kon.Tay.Juz
LMFAO YEAH APEXX ...lattin kitten originally posted them up. in a battle she had against him. She posed as some girl and asked to see his dick. and he sent pics and she used it as a personal LMFAO .and she got banned but i think they un banned her.

Man, that's brilliant. It'd be worth the ban, LMAO.

SPuL, yeah, I know it's not him, but I'm saying who the boomerang dick guy is, lmao.

Magic5 11-11-05 12:25 AM

Wow. This dude is cool.

Phenom-in-all 11-11-05 01:31 AM

thats jroy? wow. here I thought he jus went hardcore christian. ???

oh yea and by the way... Hey (fill in the blank) YOU'RE NEXT MUTHA FUCKA!!! I'M COMING ALL THE WAY TO (fill in the blank) TO SERIOUSLY AUDIO BATTLE YOUR ASS, AND THEN FIGHT YOU!! WORRRRDD!!! OH YEA, AND I'M GOING TO VIDEO TAPE IT AND POST IT ON THE NET SO ALL MY E-PALS WILL KNOW HOW GULLY I AM! HOLLLAAAAAA!!!! [/geddafuckouttaheerrreeeLOL]

Enygma 11-11-05 01:38 AM

Wow......I thought we were boys.

Everyone knows that my nickname is fill in the blank and I'm from fill in the blank, Pennsylvania

That hurts man :nono:

Nynth Degree 11-11-05 03:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
and Nos, you don't know me so don't make assumptions about me, and stop actin' hard on the net.

Nah, SPuL's a pansy. Come fight me biatch. :)

Macca 11-11-05 03:16 AM

if I know spul like I think I do. he don't really give a fuck. and you wanna know whats really stupid. goin alone and threatening a whole crew. you'll get whipped...

lol but its kinda dumb that you'd post it on the net. but hey I post stupid shit too.

villagepimp 11-11-05 01:17 PM

Damn... no one wants to fight me :(

Paranoid 11-11-05 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby McCallister

booooooo :hump:

Nynth Degree 11-11-05 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby McCallister

I'm sure that 33 year-old lesbian would be down for a rematch. :thumbup:

Paranoid 11-11-05 01:22 PM

Quote:
I'm sure that 33 year-old lesbian would be down for a rematch. :thumbup:

theres a 33 year old lesbo on this site?

Nynth Degree 11-11-05 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paranoid
theres a 33 year old lesbo on this site?

It may seem weird to you, but some people exist off the internet.

villagepimp 11-11-05 01:25 PM

Quote:
It may seem weird to you, but some people exist off the internet.

HAHAHAHAHA... Classic

I fucked that slut up... and if her dyke bitch ass dildo fucking girlfriend wanna stop w/ gun play... I'll fuck her up too.

I fight Dykes. And Win.