RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   ___________________________ (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215554)

Spektikul 11-26-05 01:28 AM

Whats the funniest thing youve ever seen in your life??

(or things that have happened)

...Im talkin milk out the nose - dribble of piss leaking out - almost dead - looks like im crying instead of laughing kinda funny.

:spit:

∆ P E X X 11-26-05 01:32 AM

AAAAAHAHAHHA @ a dribble of piss.

Pop Lotty 11-26-05 01:33 AM

Well

Me and my boy was balling, and we just started laughing, hard as shit...for no reason.

Then he's like..."Yo, what...are...we laughin...at??"

And then we just start DYING. funniest shit ever.

∆ P E X X 11-26-05 01:35 AM

Damn, all my funniest laughs liek where I laughed so hard that my abs hurt the next day - I done forgot em all :(

Compose 11-26-05 01:39 AM

ah man...I had a lot of those Its crazy how I cant remember alot of them though, some were from movies others were things that happened

I remember one perfectly we were in the back of my friends building playin ball and someone shot and he muffed him and it hit a hanging pot off a fire escape and his dad was the super and it fell and broke and I was laughin so hard cuz he muffed like he thought he won somethin when in reality he just fucked himself so his dad yells at him and were watchin him while he cleans it up with a broom and dustpad shit or whatever I was fuckin cryin it was so funny cuz he looked so sad, that kinda shit makes me laugh lmao...

Pop Lotty 11-26-05 01:40 AM

Or it coulda been when I seen this...

Indeph 11-26-05 01:40 AM

Do you mean seen or just happened?

Well when during middle school graduation this dude who didnt pass was tryna start shit. And he was sayin to this lil skinny dude "fuck you nigga you a bitch". And started squadin up and the lil dude was like "whateva man". And like 2 seconds later he came back and BLAOW knocked dude out. And EVERYONE started stomping on dude with they graduation suits on and we ran around the corner and hopped in the car and ran.

Indeph 11-26-05 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop Lotty
Or it coulda been when I seen this...

ROFL omg what the hell

∆ P E X X 11-26-05 01:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by A'Cred
Do you mean seen or just happened?

Well when during middle school graduation this dude who didnt pass was tryna start shit. And he was sayin to this lil skinny dude "fuck you nigga you a bitch". And started squadin up and the lil dude was like "whateva man". And like 2 seconds later he came back and BLAOW knocked dude out. And EVERYONE started stomping on dude with they graduation suits on and we ran around the corner and hopped in the car and ran.

AHAHAHAH. it's the mental picture of the escape scene that got me lmao.

.Ike. 11-26-05 02:02 AM

LMAO @ Beavis n Butthead comparison....that shits ill

Logic The Goonie 11-26-05 02:09 AM

There are numerous times when I thought it was the funniest thing I ever saw, however, I remember none of them. :(

Past Tense 11-26-05 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
There are numerous times when I thought it was the funniest thing I ever saw, however, I remember none of them. :(

that sums it up for me too

TeamOne 11-26-05 04:20 AM

for realllllllllll i can remember the laughin.... but not why :( the fuck?

Spektikul 11-26-05 11:13 AM

^ All-a-yall...

REMEMBER!

...then post it. :)

Wicked One 11-26-05 11:16 AM

All the funny things n shit...happens at lunch time at school...niggas just be crackin jokes n shit...

50 Cent 11-26-05 12:45 PM

Two years ago me and my nigga walked up to this kid, then pushed him, he flew on the wall and ground like a fuckin ragdoll.We started laughin, and kept doin that, then my nigga tryin to be an asshole pushed the kid into and the kid fell on top of me, I don't even know why, but me and my nigga started laughin our asses off, I mean, I had tears in my eyes and so did he, and I couldn't breathe.Then we stopped, and I walked up to the kid minutes later, and he said 'I don't wanna play anymore' so then without thinkin I pushed him and he flew down on the ground, he got mad, stood up then started to hit me in my stomach, but I didn't feel it, so I just stood there starin at that weak nigga tryin to fuck me up, the whole time I was crackin up in my head too.

.Barz Of Steel. 11-26-05 05:02 PM

^^ Asshole.

I remember seeing a midget fall down a flight of steps being one of my top funny moments. Also, this one winter a few years back, I was donw at some park with some of my friends. The pond was frozen over, and I was young at the time. One of my friends was trying to convince us to walk out on the ice, but we were like, fuck no, it might break. So he started calling us pussy, and all that shit. But we weren't buying it. So finally, he tried convincing us that the ice was strong enough. He stepped on the frozen lake, and kept trying to convince us to come out with him. FINALLY, he goes, "Watch, I promise you its strong enough." So he jumps up, and the moment he lands, the ice breaks, and he falls into the water. I was laughing to hard to help him out. Finally he swam to the edge of the pond and got out pissed off. He just flipped us off and walked home.

Spektikul 11-26-05 05:36 PM

Midgits are silly.......................

B. Magik 11-26-05 10:03 PM

Midgets own....

Spektikul 11-27-05 01:29 AM

This thread does not own...

...get some maddness in here.

Spektikul 11-27-05 11:26 AM

Drop some craziness in here yall............

Crazy Hades 11-27-05 11:53 AM

One guy said he'd fight me if I squeezed a pack of ketchup at lunch(he was sitting next to me) and any got on him, and being so cool I did and a stream of ketchup shot directly into his eye.

:D Needless to say, he did nothing but run to the bathroom(probably to masturbate).

That's not the funniest but I remember that well.

B To The D 11-27-05 11:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Cent
Two years ago me and my nigga walked up to this kid, then pushed him, he flew on the wall and ground like a fuckin ragdoll.We started laughin, and kept doin that, then my nigga tryin to be an asshole pushed the kid into and the kid fell on top of me, I don't even know why, but me and my nigga started laughin our asses off, I mean, I had tears in my eyes and so did he, and I couldn't breathe.Then we stopped, and I walked up to the kid minutes later, and he said 'I don't wanna play anymore' so then without thinkin I pushed him and he flew down on the ground, he got mad, stood up then started to hit me in my stomach, but I didn't feel it, so I just stood there starin at that weak nigga tryin to fuck me up, the whole time I was crackin up in my head too.

Umm I Dunno Botu The Funnyest But This Dudes Funny For Idolising 50 Cent....

hot 11-27-05 11:59 AM

i remember seeing this white guy in the Bronx in the street with a cat on a leash
and people kept laughing at him, all he kept saying was " its half Bobcat"
lmao

i remember when my friend passed out, we put lipstick and mascera and dropped him off at his grandmas, knocked and left with him sleeping on the steps

i remember when my boy passed out and we buried him under his laundry and put a condom on his foot
he woke up da next day and asked us if a bitch came over cuz his foot was alseep from lack of circulation........
i remember when a bum beat the shit out of this guy for tryna rob him
he flung him on a car windshield and the guy started crying
i remember this chick fight where the girl pulld the other girls bra off and tissue came out, the girl stopped fighting and ran home lmao
* we'd be here for a while if i aint have to leave

Crazy Hades 11-27-05 12:03 PM

I can hardly go a lunch period without lmao at something...I've done so much great shit. I've burned down my yard trying to re-enact a scene from Scorpion King...

Critic 11-27-05 12:31 PM

Not that funny at the time but now I think back it's well funny.

Last year for my birthday I got well hammered, we was walking home
from a nightclub.

Well I dont know who suggested it but we decided to jump over a 8ft
hedge in my driveway.

I done it twice, the last time I done it to impress a girl, well I didnt have
my trainers on so I just about made it over, when I landed I dislocated
my shoulder ha ha ha shame,..

1~