RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Eminem- Fack (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215909)

Ysdat 11-30-05 03:46 PM

Eminem- Fack

for compose and acred and anyone else who couldnt undestand what i was sayign when i said "the songs he makes now is complete disrespect for my culture and passion.

http://s5.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0...T1200AHFF0TLUON

Listen to that,and tell me. Even if he has lost respect for rap,he has no right to disrespect it liek this.

FUCK EMINEM!!!

No man will disrespect my music by making music liek this, no matter what subliminal message he is tryign to get across.

noname 11-30-05 04:04 PM

wtf @ disrespect..he's making the music HE wants,don't know wtf you going with disrespect...or maybe your offended by his lyrics?.

Ysdat 11-30-05 04:06 PM

comign from you. I wouldnt expect you too understand.

Compose 11-30-05 04:08 PM

I agree with you...100% he has lost it...

BUT IM NOT FUCKING TALKING ABOUT THAT :CUSSING: DAMIT

I like Eminem because of the shit hes done from around 2003 and everything before, thats it...:cussing: jesus :mad:

Ysdat 11-30-05 04:10 PM

I agree.

His old shit, genius. His new shit. ....
.......*eats eminems a fucking nerd cookie*

Nynth Degree 11-30-05 04:58 PM

This is by Eminem? Oh shit, I just thought Weird Al was doing a wack ass parody of "Superman".

Compose 11-30-05 04:59 PM

^lmao @ weird al, i still got the eat it video he did :)

Hoodz Prophet 11-30-05 05:23 PM

wow...eminem sounds so gay on this song....but i love this dude (no homo) ckuz he can make songs like this and NO ONE in the game will diss him ckuz they know they'll get destroyed....only people dumb enough to do that was ja and benzino...and look at them now lmfaoo....i don't even like him all that much (no homo again) but i respect him ckuz he can say the most retarded things and not have anyone diss him

Ysdat 11-30-05 05:27 PM

Hes Blatently Making Fun Of Our Music.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

J. Luth 11-30-05 05:27 PM

^Yea, you tell him bkuddy

Nynth Degree 11-30-05 05:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoodz Prophet
....but i love this dude

Love him or not, the vast majority of his new material is garbage.
Quote:
....i don't even like him all that much

Then why did you just express your love for him?

Some kids really need to read their posts before posting them.

Indeph 11-30-05 05:37 PM

9th is gay. I just don't like him though. I love him like shit though. Fuck 9th tho he a bitch.

J. Luth 11-30-05 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree

booooo some kids need to stop being so picky about random people's posts

Nynth Degree 11-30-05 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
booooo some kids need to stop being so picky about random people's posts

Some kids need to stop talking about pro wrestlers as though they're real people. *will delete all off-topic posts in a while*

Hoodz Prophet 11-30-05 05:45 PM

Quote:

lmao i love him in the aspect that he can pretty much say whatever he wants....i don't like his songs that much

J. Luth 11-30-05 05:46 PM

Quote:
Some kids need to stop talking about pro wrestlers as though they're real people. *will delete all off-topic posts in a while*

last time I checked he wasn't one. He is the CEO... and not my fault if you misunderstood what i said

Ysdat 11-30-05 05:56 PM

why is there a agrument, these sort of songs are srtaight disrespect to our culture and music.

WTF 0_o I dont give a fuck who you are, you make somthign that disrespects somthing I love, im going to .....

*eats cookie*

Compose 11-30-05 06:05 PM

^Soooo why dont you make threads about jeezy, lil jon, paul wall, gunit, etc.

Ysdat 11-30-05 06:07 PM

because they not doing it on purpose. eminem is making this song ON PURPOSE. those gusy are actually making an effort to be dope. They not PURPOSLY putting out wack songs in the form of rap.

Mike Macs 11-30-05 06:07 PM

I laughed so hard when I hear it, he's talking about something not fitting, then he says someone stuck a finger up his ass, then you hear a fart noise, and he's sayin shove a gerbil up there too, that's to fuckin funny for me everytime I hear that song I laugh my ass off...

Ysdat 11-30-05 06:32 PM

but to you is it rap or anything that resembles hip hop?

Mike Macs 11-30-05 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat

Like comedy central on a beat, he sounded allot like cartman too, but if it rhymes, and on a certain type of beat, which makes hip hop different from rock allot, then it is...

Ysdat 11-30-05 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Macs
Like comedy central on a beat, he sounded allot like cartman too, but if it rhymes, and on a certain type of beat, which makes hip hop different from rock allot, then it is...

so basically rap/hip hop to you is rhyming on a beat?

Compose 11-30-05 06:57 PM

Quote:
because they not doing it on purpose. eminem is making this song ON PURPOSE. those gusy are actually making an effort to be dope. They not PURPOSLY putting out wack songs in the form of rap.

lmao...some are, you'd be suprised

If skills sold, truth be told, I'd probably be, lyrically, Talib Kweli - jay-z

^translation:he dumbs himself down to sell...

you cant be sure who is and who isnt doing it on purpose, how do you know jeezy isnt? and how do you know em is? you dont know them personally...

Compose 11-30-05 06:57 PM

Quote:

Rap is a form of Hip Hop.

Ysdat 11-30-05 06:58 PM

Nah hes not purposly making it that wack. They make it commercial to sell. But not 100% wack for the fuck of it,just becasue he "can".

fuck that, he didnt invent rap so he hs no right to abuse it.

Ysdat 11-30-05 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Rap is a form of Hip Hop.

lol, I relise that bro..lolol

Compose 11-30-05 07:06 PM

Quote:
Nah hes not purposly making it that wack. They make it commercial to sell. But not 100% wack for the fuck of it,just becasue he "can".

fuck that, he didnt invent rap so he hs no right to abuse it.

Thats the way em sells...he doesnt talk about guns, hoes, or cars...so in order for him to sell without being lyrical, he does stupid shit like fack.
Quote:
lol, I relise that bro..lolol

Quote:

^But here you say it as if theyre 2 completely different things.

Ysdat 11-30-05 07:10 PM

sells? sells? Who the fuck is going to purchase anything that uses this track to advertise it.

compose,seriously bro...sit back for a second and relise eminem is wrong for doing these sort of tracks.
I understand what he done in the past, I like that side of things. But the term "let by-gones be by-gones" nearly comes into play here.
Its like a sexy chick growing ugly then you being all on her pussy saying "she used to be sexy" when right now she has a face uglier than racism.

And compose, I wrote the thread "what is hip hop ?" in this forum, is I think i know what rap and hip hop are -_-

Compose 11-30-05 07:14 PM

I KNOW HES DOING WRONG, how many times do i have to say that IM NOT ON HIS SIDE with this new bullshit, but many people will buy it...you'd be suprised how many slim d/rs are out there there that think this track is 'funny' or somethin. Unless you move to U.S., go on a major label, and diss eminem about it...you're not gonna be able to do nothin about it, everyone knows its wack, theres no point in reitterating it.

Ysdat 11-30-05 07:21 PM

Wow that was a break thru.

Theres alot I can do, you get peopel to express how its wack,instead of guys defending it and proping how "funny it is" the more people that teach our younger hip hop generation that its wack not "funny" the better for our culture.

Im obviously not goign to attack him personally, cause in the industry im not on that level,but liek anything, you focus on your level and the level you keep reaching whilst climbing the ladder you can have a greater effecct than not doing anyting and having a opinion that wont ever get heard unless you speak up.

Im not only expressing my opinions on the net bro, I talk to younger generations in my local.

7th End isnt out for ourself, we here to teach bro.

Compose 11-30-05 07:32 PM

90% of the U.S. doesnt believe in the Hip Hop culture, the entire mainstream rap U.S. has no clue what hip hop is, and doesnt care and you cant change nothing about it unless a shitload of people come together as one and overthrow it, its just how it is here...I could spend days explaining it to the younger kids, but they dont get it yet...mad people are followers, they dont think for themselves.

Ysdat 11-30-05 08:41 PM

Thast fucked. 90%??? Thast fucked.

Maybe its time to step up and chaneg that!

Nynth Degree 12-01-05 01:24 AM

Quote:
so basically rap/hip hop to you is rhyming on a beat?

Sadly enough, that's becoming the common opinion in America.

MaRVJay 12-01-05 05:23 AM

Quote:
wow...eminem sounds so gay on this song....but i love this dude (no homo) ckuz he can make songs like this and NO ONE in the game will diss him ckuz they know they'll get destroyed....only people dumb enough to do that was ja and benzino...and look at them now lmfaoo....i don't even like him all that much (no homo again) but i respect him ckuz he can say the most retarded things and not have anyone diss him

stay in da graph forums........cuzz dogg u contradicted da shit out ya self and u sound like 1 of dem lil white girls lol..em is finished i'll diss him and he wont do shit

Ysdat 12-01-05 02:54 PM

Quote:
Sadly enough, that's becoming the common opinion in America.

for once I feel glad not to of been raised by american influence. The founders of our culture are the first to loose the essence.

Nynth Degree 12-01-05 05:24 PM

Quote:
for once I feel glad not to of been raised by american influence. The founders of our culture are the first to loose the essence.

I've tried to educate some of the victims of the mainstream epidemic, but most of them are far too gone.

Ysdat 12-01-05 09:58 PM

^rofl.

ITS A FACT!

Past Tense 12-02-05 12:22 PM

this song was retarted.......he needs too.....like be renewed so he'll go back too his old self

Nynth Degree 12-02-05 01:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
this song was retarted.......he needs too.....like be renewed so he'll go back too his old self

He tried already with "Just Lose It". He used his old technique of using cheeky pop culture references for humor and shock value, but it just didn't work. Especially with "Ass Like That", the whole "Triumph the Insult Comic Dog" impression got old after a few seconds.

Or maybe he can still do it, but just doesn't want to anymore.