RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   To all you gangstas/gang supporters. (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216240)

Indeph 12-04-05 07:21 PM

To all you gangstas/gang supporters.

Shut the fuck up. I'm gettin' sick of all of you. When the black panthers died out this is the best we can come up with? What the fuck is wrong with you? This gang bullshit is killing more black people then anyone. You ruinin' the areas I have to live in. You ruinin' my culture's image. And you're also ruinin' my music. Since ya'll faggots in that shit for life, I hope you figure how ignorant you idiots are before you die.

Out

Past Tense 12-04-05 07:23 PM

hahhaha ......i remember u talkin too me about that

Indeph 12-04-05 07:25 PM

Yeah I think I did. But f'real this is like an anti black virus spreading from the inside. How could you do shit like this to your own people?

Mentor 12-04-05 07:28 PM

yea but it aint all blacks even though alot of fucked up racists like ta think that...white people can be gangstas too...u ever see scarface or the godfather??

Past Tense 12-04-05 07:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Assassin
yea but it aint all blacks even though alot of fucked up racists like ta think that...white people can be gangstas too...u ever see scarface or the godfather??

true very true like this white boi named eric who lives round me he aint one too mess wit he'll fuck ya up

Indeph 12-04-05 07:30 PM

Well who cares? That's yall problem. I'm tryna help my people out. Shits so fuckin' gay. I'ma try my best to stop sayin nigga. But I know ima have to knock a few dudes out. This shit is gonna stop. I'm not gonna let this continue no more. Don't nobody underestimate me.

Indeph 12-04-05 07:35 PM

Lol I could give a fuck what other races think of me.
I just know it offens the civl rights movement generation.

Blay'all 12-04-05 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¦ndeph
Shut the fuck up. I'm gettin' sick of all of you. When the black panthers died out this is the best we can come up with? What the fuck is wrong with you? This gang bullshit is killing more black people then anyone. You ruinin' the areas I have to live in. You ruinin' my culture's image. And you're also ruinin' my music. Since ya'll faggots in that shit for life, I hope you figure how ignorant you idiots are before you die.

Out

im definitely feelin you
but does that mean you arent feelin Pac or any of that gangsta shit?

Indeph 12-04-05 07:38 PM

The gangs were probably one of the biggest drawbacks of black people just because it was our own. You're more easily tricked by someone you trust. People ate that shit up too. People either scared or one of them.

Indeph 12-04-05 07:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
it has nuthin to do wit wat races think of u in eurrope if a black person says nigga its watever but if a white person says it they get arrested for racism so all its doin is keeps racism alive and it also gives racist the arguement of well if they call each other it y cant i call them it

Lol why would you say it? Just make up your own word shit. Its like not saying faggot around a gay person and not saying wetback around a mexican. Its not exactly hard.

Indeph 12-04-05 07:45 PM

*doesn't read it again*

Yeah werd how about that st patricks day.

Sean Gunner 12-04-05 07:47 PM

*does TC walk*

G-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-ginger kid!

Indeph 12-04-05 07:47 PM

Lol @ the topic changing at the END of the 1st page. Oh well.

Blay'all 12-04-05 07:52 PM

Indeph ur my hero :love:
dammit, get on AIM

Pop Lotty 12-04-05 08:42 PM

shut the fuck up depht. get a gun, shoot a nigga, and rap about it.

Ysdat 12-04-05 08:43 PM

^and sell millions to dumb kids ,loose the meaning of rap then claim to be real

Stanza. 12-04-05 08:50 PM

Yea I Agree Fuck All Gang members .............Never claim a Gang

∆ P E X X 12-04-05 08:55 PM

Quote:

Out

I definitely hear you on the effects, but you're not looking at the cause. You can't stop the effects till you stop the cause of all these gangs.

Gladiator 12-04-05 09:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cu cullian
number 1 there movies
number 2 neither of those characters where white
number 3 organised crime is different he is tlakin bout the likes of bloods crips latin kingz not the likes of the mafia

well they aint black...and #2 their still were white gangstas like in the 30s and im not talkin bout the main characters there was white gangstas in the godfather

Gladiator 12-04-05 09:06 PM

Quote:
Well who cares? That's yall problem. I'm tryna help my people out. Shits so fuckin' gay. I'ma try my best to stop sayin nigga. But I know ima have to knock a few dudes out. This shit is gonna stop. I'm not gonna let this continue no more. Don't nobody underestimate me.

yea thats what i wonder about too...why is it not ok for everbody ta say it but its ok for black people ta say it....lol its the same fuckin word...its almost like sayin haha we can say it and u cant...but it dont really bother me cu zit dont sound good comin outta my mouth

Gotti Nuffguns 12-04-05 09:09 PM

Well..

Theres also a white gang called the "Chi-West" soo yea .. i guess they dying to?

Blay'all 12-04-05 09:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
I definitely hear you on the effects, but you're not looking at the cause. You can't stop the effects till you stop the cause of all these gangs.

word thats true, i couldnt put what i was thinking into words, but thats it... if the government doesnt like gangs and drug dealin then they need to not have cats starvin on our streets with the NEED to hustle... like Pac said, "Instead of a war on poverty, they got a war on drugs so the police can bother me"... but thats a different issue

Indeph 12-04-05 09:17 PM

I'm just concerned about black areas. Every single prodominantly black area is dangerous. What so being poor isnt enough? Black skin being veiwed as the worst isn't enough? The cops harrasin us isnt enough? Oh lets all fight and kill eachother. Wtf..

And as for them white gangs.. no offense but none of them are gettin' took seriously.

Blay'all 12-04-05 09:19 PM

Quote:
I'm just concerned about black areas. Every single prodominantly black area is dangerous. What so being poor isnt enough? Black skin being veiwed as the worst isn't enough? The cops harrasin us isnt enough? Oh lets all fight and kill eachother. Wtf..

And as for them white gangs.. no offense but none of them are gettin' took seriously.

no doubt, and your opinion is 100% legit, but its still fact that if the government or anybody wants to do something about this issue it needs to start at the cause not the effect

Capone 12-04-05 09:54 PM

=0 '

another dam gang thread from you...

don't make me come kill you =/
get kings everywere =)

the place were u live aint all blacks??

=/

Indeph 12-04-05 09:59 PM

ehh.. I'm talkin about the black community. Ya'll handle ya'll problems yourself lol

La Cosa Nostra 12-04-05 10:07 PM

You need to replace the hate with respect
I'm probly the best yet, Poet Laureate!

Indeph 12-04-05 10:08 PM

Lol stop freeposting. I sware you like a firefighter arsonist.

New Meth0d 12-04-05 10:20 PM

im gangsta...foreal

ILL GEE 12-04-05 11:03 PM

i saw a documentary on how the government brings drugs into communities and basically creates ghettos worldwide.... think about it... how do all these black folks get access to all these drugs and all these weapons without help from the outside?....betcha can't name one major gun company owned by a brother... let alone a distributor... drugs is coming from columbia and the likes... who patrols the borders and monitors the waterways?.... who do you think sold our enemies the weapons they have that are currently being used against us?... bet you thought it was russia ...lol... wrong.... most russian weapons are rejected u.s. patents developed by who? the government.... how do you think the government stays in a position of power in da first place.... drugs and guns.... do some research.... you'll see da truth... that's why they don't want da average drug dealer on da streets.... it takes away from "business"... but at the same time... if you put that kinda stuff in our hands and make us all greedy fuckers it takes us brothers off da streets... the REAL drug dealers and hustlas ain't on da corner... that's 5 and dime shyt... that's what da government uses to say shyt like... "We're fighting drugs and taking the bad guys off da streets"... that's bull shyt.... that's a front to keep us from really seeing who's behind it all... that documentary was deep as hell... the government puts us against ourselves and offers us excuses to use that "justifies" how we ended up in that position... bust this.... i grew up in that environment... and I, for one, have never ever been in a gang... i've never sold drugs, i've never had to play like a bad man and bust guns at kats just to prove how hard i was.... i never got into the gangsta life.... if you look at the kats dying around you and use some common sense you'll see that it's relativelyeasy to say "nah, man..... i want more outta life than that".... read a book... education is ya best weapon.... why you think the reading and math scores are so low in certain areas.... there are people out there who profit from our stupidity.... smarten up and beat da man at his own game.... it don't matter if you black, white, chinese, asian or indian.... knowledge is power... go ahead and get ya gangbang on if ya wanna... just remember... when you in jail or buried 6 feet deep... i'll be taking care of my family making that dough, watching you on da news getting carted away by da popo or da morticians while i shake my head and warn my children not to fall for da same shyt you so-called gangstas fell for...

and that's one to grow on.....

lmao.... anybody remember them "one to grow on" commercials?....lmao

TeamOne 12-05-05 01:05 AM

word......... gangstas were throwin snowballs on friday....... i was like *hide*

lmao...... but for real, kids were doin sum fucked up shit on friday, a group of "thugs" started messin wit some kids and than one of em challenged another kid (who was by himself.... like some kids like me were there, but we werent with him like the other group was with their friend) to a fight one on one...... however, wen they started, the group of thugs were sayin to the kid by himself "ill fuck u up if u touch him(their friend)" even tho at the same time they were sayin "make this some one on one shit"....... so this kid had to basically take a beating from a kid he coulda knocked out in one punch, cuz he woulda gotten fucked up if had fought back.....

luckily, we got him outa there..... he only had like a bloody nose by the time we got him away....

thats fux story of the day....... that and my matrix like dodge of a snowball....

Blay'all 12-05-05 01:10 AM

^ i wish it was snowing here :(

Terumoto 12-05-05 01:14 AM

... ok indeph. I understand what you mean... its pretty easy, just stop poverty, and kill everyone that popularises gangstas.

off you go.

Zone Out 12-05-05 02:12 AM

yeah
say "fuck you gang members and gang supporters" on the net
Go to southside chicago, California, or New York and say that shit
Cos until you say it around some mothafuckas that can get to yo ass, you aint doin nothin but blowin smoke