RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   OMFG, I have problems (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216302)

Zone Out 12-05-05 02:08 AM

OMFG, I have problems

Lol, I did this shit for no reason at all. Just to show off.'
Me and my nigga Ant, walkin down the street from his Aunt house, and we talkin about this DVD he just got, Street Brawls.
And he was tellin me how its a part on there where this dude get knocks clean the fuck out for no reason at all.
So, somehow the convo got on me not bein able to knock someone out on the 1st punch.
And Im like, dog, I can knock a nigga out on the first punch.
So he goes, "aiigh, the next person you see, try to knock his ass out"
and Im like bet.
He thinks Im bullshittin, but he don't know Im serious as hell.
So, we walk walkin up on this liquor store and this light skin boy comes out the door, and starts walkin passed us.
And he gets right besides me and I go BOOM!
This nigga arms goes into the air and he falls on the ground right on his chest.
It was snow out too, nigga layin on the ground, face first and shit.
And my nigga Ant like "DAMN G, DAMN G YOU DROPPED THAT NIGGA"
And we start goin through his pockets and shit, nigga had some now and laters, 4 dollars and some change and a BLUE GAME BOY ADVANCE SP in his pockets
We take this shit and dipped.
lol
so, now I got a GBA advance sp , whats some dope games for it? :laugh:

Ysdat 12-05-05 02:15 AM

I read the first and last line and pretty much got your entire story.

rofl @ you battling herbs on RB :)

Past Tense 12-05-05 02:16 AM

thats messed up.....thats not even cool......in a way its funny but man just imagine if that was u//

lol hahahah j/p did you do that Friday thing and say "YOU JUST GOT KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT"

Zone Out 12-05-05 02:19 AM

nah
my nigga was just like "DAMN G DAMN G"
He just kept on sayin that
and we went through that nigga's pockets and dipped
roflmao
*sigh*
Me hurtin people
it makes me feel like man!

Nynth Degree 12-05-05 10:13 AM

This reminds me of a few weeks ago, when I was hanging out and talking to this guy about how his brother was walking down the street and smacked some random guy in the face with a bottle, because he was "in his way". It wasn't a funny story, just something I remembered from reading this.

But karma's a bitch, so post a thread if it ever comes back to you.

La Cosa Nostra 12-05-05 10:20 AM

Good shit...
And it aint hard to knock people down on the first punch...

I punched this dude once, and the entire side of his face puffed up and his eye started bleeding... He didnt even fall over, he just stood there for the longest time and couldnt even talk... Just had a look of pure shock on his face..

Shit was hilarious..

Past Tense 12-05-05 10:21 AM

^^wooord i just hit um across the jaw as hard as i can first punch and if they still standing then i aim for the jaw again....then there all dizzy then u knee um in the face till they bleed and start cryin

Nynth Degree 12-05-05 10:26 AM

Self-contradiction of the day:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
thats messed up.....thats not even cool......in a way its funny but man just imagine if that was u//

Quote:
^^wooord i just hit um across the jaw as hard as i can first punch and if they still standing then i aim for the jaw again....then there all dizzy then u knee um in the face till they bleed and start cryin

Past Tense 12-05-05 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Self-contradiction of the day:

uhh yeah u kinda quoted me wrong :cussing: :(

Nynth Degree 12-05-05 10:32 AM

Quote:
uhh yeah u kinda quoted me wrong :cussing: :(

You're still soft. A Christian rapper talking about randomly assaulting someone...yeah, we're convinced. :rolleyes:

Past Tense 12-05-05 10:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
You're still soft. A Christian rapper talking about randomly assaulting someone...yeah, we're convinced. :rolleyes:

lol yeah...the thing is i reall can kick some ass tho :( ahh shucks...i dont mind what ya think tho

Ebircs 12-05-05 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
Lol, I did this shit for no reason at all. Just to show off.'
Me and my nigga Ant, walkin down the street from his Aunt house, and we talkin about this DVD he just got, Street Brawls.
And he was tellin me how its a part on there where this dude get knocks clean the fuck out for no reason at all.
So, somehow the convo got on me not bein able to knock someone out on the 1st punch.
And Im like, dog, I can knock a nigga out on the first punch.
So he goes, "aiigh, the next person you see, try to knock his ass out"
and Im like bet.
He thinks Im bullshittin, but he don't know Im serious as hell.
So, we walk walkin up on this liquor store and this light skin boy comes out the door, and starts walkin passed us.
And he gets right besides me and I go BOOM!
This nigga arms goes into the air and he falls on the ground right on his chest.
It was snow out too, nigga layin on the ground, face first and shit.
And my nigga Ant like "DAMN G, DAMN G YOU DROPPED THAT NIGGA"
And we start goin through his pockets and shit, nigga had some now and laters, 4 dollars and some change and a BLUE GAME BOY ADVANCE SP in his pockets
We take this shit and dipped.
lol
so, now I got a GBA advance sp , whats some dope games for it? :laugh:

who would do some ignorant shit like that....

lay down n rest your neck man....

Zone Out 12-05-05 03:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cho-Kahn MiWang
who would do some ignorant shit like that....

lay down n rest your neck man....

you know whats even more ignorant?
your son's birth.

Daubs 12-05-05 03:38 PM

Your a tosser.

Hittin someone when they not expectin it, must make you think your manly eh?

Zone Out 12-05-05 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
Your a tosser.

Hittin someone when they not expectin it, must make you think your manly eh?

Whatever the fuck a tosser is, you're one too.
you know why?
Because you follow me around RV tryin to insult me.
Get off my dick, this the 2nd time you searched through my posts to try to offend me.
Guess what?
it isnt workin
Get a life, you peasant, you're not on my level.

Daubs 12-05-05 03:42 PM

I search RV for you lmao.

Your some stupid prick who think he a gangster.

But na, your hard...it makes you feel like a man when you hit em and they aint expectin it.

He'd prolly knock you the fuck out.

Fag.

Young_law 12-05-05 03:44 PM

Quote:
nigga had some now and laters

its pronounced nowl-latas

Zone Out 12-05-05 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
I search RV for you lmao.

Your some stupid prick who think he a gangster.

But na, your hard...it makes you feel like a man when you hit em and they aint expectin it.

He'd prolly knock you the fuck out.

Fag.

Nah, I doubt he would've knocked me out. I have never been knocked out in my life. Choked out, but not knocked out.
And like I said, stop following me around, payin extra attention to every thread I make.
GET A LIFE, PEASANT, YOU'RE NOT ON MY LEVEL.

L.E 12-05-05 04:02 PM

Lmfao...

Nice.

I get some Pokemon shit for that.

Nah just playin.

Zone Out 12-05-05 04:13 PM

^see
notice how all the people who ARE NOT ASSHOLES
WHO ARE NOT HATERS are sayin, "word", "nice".
But you other faggots that constantly ride my dick sayin "I bet he could've whipped yo ass"
SMH
RV, I cant afford the dead weight.

L.E 12-05-05 04:18 PM

I laugh with you because I did the same thing to a guy and stole his CD.

My first Eminem CD ever LMFAO.

And now look what happened..?

Pop Lotty 12-05-05 04:41 PM

Chill................

Zone Out 12-05-05 04:43 PM

Ok ....

Ebircs 12-05-05 04:44 PM

Quote:
you know whats even more ignorant?
your son's birth.

lol..willy willy willy....thats just not very nice at all !! :nono:

distilled 12-05-05 06:10 PM

lmfao, that would have been funny as fuck to see.

why rob the dude tho.

JTR 12-05-05 06:17 PM

^^ cuz you get free shit without having to pay, you dumb bitch

Ya, it is easy to knock a guy down/over with one punch, but not that easy to knock them out with one punch, i've never done that in boxing, in streat fights, wtv. It's differant, hell I knocked a guy down with one punch once, and he backed up and got up quick and then beat me down though, meh. Oh, but that dosn't happen very often. Lol, uh, it is easy to make someone dizzy with one hit though, if you catch em hard and off guard in the right spot. It's those punches that you don't see coming that really leave you fucked up.

Pop Lotty 12-05-05 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Da Rizzle
^^ cuz you get free shit without having to pay, you dumb bitch

Ya, it is easy to knock a guy down/over with one punch, but not that easy to knock them out with one punch, i've never done that in boxing, in streat fights, wtv. It's differant, hell I knocked a guy down with one punch once, and he backed up and got up quick and then beat me down though, meh. Oh, but that dosn't happen very often. Lol, uh, it is easy to make someone dizzy with one hit though, if you catch em hard and off guard in the right spot. It's those punches that you don't see coming that really leave you fucked up.

nigga kept it real.

JTR 12-05-05 06:48 PM

^^ Word, I been boxing for a few years, and went to the provincials and shit, and trust, it's FUCKING hard to knock someone out with one punch, if by that you mean the first punch you throw, it's very, very hard, posible, yes, but hard. I've never even knocked someone out in the first round. And of all the streatfights I been in, wich was quite a few, I never got knocked out from someones first punch, or done the same to someone. So meh.

High-Dro 12-05-05 06:52 PM

pretty sure it's a lot easier to knock someone down with one punch if he's not expecting it, therefore, you aint as tough as you think..with that being said, if i saw it, i would still laugh my balls off if i saw it happen

Daubs 12-05-05 06:54 PM

I knocked him down in my sig with a double left jab.

Catch em on the jaw...they wont stay up.

Plain arrogant to rob em for fuck all though.

Nynth Degree 12-05-05 07:48 PM

If I were to knock out a random person, even though I can't think of any reason I'd have to, I'd rather do it on the second punch. That way, the random ass person who did nothing to me will know he got knocked out, instead of just walking down the street one second and waking up in it a minute later. And also, I don't know how manly it'd make me feel to say "I knocked out somebody I didn't even know, for no reason at all! And the best part is that he didn't even have a chance to defend himself!"

La Cosa Nostra 12-05-05 07:50 PM

Man wtf @ these cats acting like its a show of manlyness..

Its just knocking someone the fuck out... What is the big deal...... You people think into these thing WAY too much..

hot 12-05-05 07:56 PM

werd.^^^
i use to do stupid shit like that in H.S now i know it all comes back to you
trust that
but if he give you a reason...........then its open season

M.C. Streak 12-05-05 08:13 PM

get yourself some super mario bros. :thumbup:

Zone Out 12-06-05 03:35 PM

but people sayin its easy to knock someone down, it really isnt
cos I remember when me and my niggas 9Lawn Boys) was beefin with Ahh dee ahh. thats another gang.
and it was me, my nigga DJon, and my baby nephew. and We had went into the store, while some of them was comin out.
Then one of them came back in and waited til I was about to go.
so when I left out the store, I went to the left, and the ahh dee ahh niggas was standin to the right.
so, we walkin, and one of the dudes was like "aye, you got beef with my nigga Donothan" and I was like "nah, I aint seen that nigga" and then he hit me in my jaw and backed up and was like "AHH DEE AHH BITCH"
Keep in mind, He came from behind me, HIT ME IN MY JAW!, AND I was holdin my baby nephew in my arms. And I didn't stumble or nothin, I aint even think the nigga was goin hit me.
But he did.
So, yeah, it mos tnot be all that easy, Im just a beast

Pop Lotty 12-06-05 03:51 PM

lmfao...AHH DEE AHH!

Terumoto 12-06-05 05:37 PM

Quote:
but people sayin its easy to knock someone down, it really isnt
cos I remember when me and my niggas 9Lawn Boys) was beefin with Ahh dee ahh. thats another gang.
and it was me, my nigga DJon, and my baby nephew. and We had went into the store, while some of them was comin out.
Then one of them came back in and waited til I was about to go.
so when I left out the store, I went to the left, and the ahh dee ahh niggas was standin to the right.
so, we walkin, and one of the dudes was like "aye, you got beef with my nigga Donothan" and I was like "nah, I aint seen that nigga" and then he hit me in my jaw and backed up and was like "AHH DEE AHH BITCH"
Keep in mind, He came from behind me, HIT ME IN MY JAW!, AND I was holdin my baby nephew in my arms. And I didn't stumble or nothin, I aint even think the nigga was goin hit me.
But he did.
So, yeah, it mos tnot be all that easy, Im just a beast

Nah it seriously is easy. Most people just dont know shit about anatomy. A hammer fist to the temple can make someone unconcious and if its hard enough can give them brain damage. A Swordhand strike (also known as karate chop to laymens) to the base of the skull at the back of the neck hits a whole lot of nerves, and makes the brain impact really hard on the skull, and knocks people out easily... and if you do it hard enough you can give them brain damage or kill em.

JTR 12-06-05 06:04 PM

But, the hard part is doing that while someone else is throwing fists at you and trying to avoid your blows, of course if they weren't expacting it, it'd be easy. Meh, ninja sneak atack style, why not just break there kneck then, that'll put em down for a while. :rolleyes:

Terumoto 12-06-05 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Da Rizzle
But, the hard part is doing that while someone else is throwing fists at you and trying to avoid your blows, of course if they weren't expacting it, it'd be easy. Meh, ninja sneak atack style, why not just break there kneck then, that'll put em down for a while. :rolleyes:

Theyre not the only pressure points, you know. Thumbstrike to the solar plexus, or the plexus just above the breastbone, palm strike to the sternum, a punch to the front of the shoulders, knee to the outside or inside of the thigh... Theres so many.. And most people throw punches like dumbasses with the majority of their weight, which makes it even easier to get them to the ground by grappling, and then attack at one of the points that makes them go unconcious...

Compose 12-06-05 06:15 PM

Thats fucked up...what goes around comes around for real, dont you know you're just making the stereotypes grow =/