RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Young Montana (yes, one of PSA's finest) has a video posted (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=217267)

Tha Q. 12-15-05 10:57 PM

Young Montana (yes, one of PSA's finest) has a video posted

On his Soundclick Page

2 videos (homemade)...go to his message board to watch them

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/mes...m?bandID=403768

:thumbup:

Past Tense 12-15-05 11:03 PM

that's def. dope

Tha Q. 12-16-05 12:09 AM

^^yea...lil production

hahaa

Nick Knack 12-16-05 11:27 AM

haha good shit main.

Tha Q. 12-16-05 03:20 PM

yea...

I didn't even know S/C allowed that

Ysdat 12-16-05 03:31 PM

damn I can watch it cause it opens with some shit i dont have

Blay'all 12-17-05 02:37 PM

dope shit..... i been sayin it, Young Montana the truth on here, if anybodys gonna blow anytime soon its him, and dudes only like 15

Young Montana 12-17-05 03:10 PM

Yesirr...Good Lookin yall...........im hungry...tryna get my shit together...

Young Montana 12-17-05 03:17 PM

good lookn......................................(EDIT)

Past Tense 12-17-05 03:23 PM

^^ young ayo get on aim i wanan getta collab with u straigh fire shit man

AIM - YoungSIR2352

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Montana
^Here this nigga go........Damn...How is niggas on my dick by givin me credit on my shit? Is U mad cus niggas aint like "Natural Killa had a video posted" if so..then ill say it for u...

He's just mad that even with 40 wins, no one respects him.

Young Montana 12-17-05 03:26 PM

^LOL basically............................

%%%% 12-17-05 03:26 PM

Son,you ain't good.Get that through ya head.

How is niggas on my dick by givin me credit on my shit?
Becuz u ain't good,your wack.And you don't deserve credit.Look at Joey Carolina's post.Nigga riding ya like there's no 2morrow.Talking about ya age 'n how u gon blow and shit when u won't.U FUCKING SUCK.

U mad cus niggas aint like "Natural Killa had a video posted" if so..then ill say it for u...
Fuk I want that for?Fuk posting a vid on the net.Wtf would i get from doing that shit?

%%%% 12-17-05 03:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
He's just mad that even with 40 wins, no one respects him.

Ever since I bashed you in the PLL mag,you been talking shit.
It's obvious your some sensitive little prick.Go buy a box of tissues,bitch.

Young Montana 12-17-05 03:30 PM

shut that shit up nigga...get that dumb shit outta here...u beat a couple heads on the internet and u thinku tha shit...u wack as shit nigga........Fall back....

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pressence
Ever since I bashed you in the PLL mag,you been talking shit.
It's obvious your some sensitive little prick.Go buy a box of tissues,bitch.

Nah, I just stopped caring bout making comments bout you. I didn't make comments bout you, cuz I figured that it was pointless and you would call me gay and I didn't want to have you trying to hate on me everywhere. Now I don't care. Unless you do audio, you can't say someone sucks. Because to me, you are on the bottom of the totom pole, hell, you're the dirt underneath it. YOU AREN'T EVEN ON THE POLE!

You've done plenty of text battles, now go pick up a mic and show us what you can really do rather than hide behind a screen and immature insults like your gay.

%%%% 12-17-05 03:35 PM

u beat a couple heads on the internet and u thinku tha shit

Tell me,based on everything I said...what gives you impression that I think I am "tha shit"?
*reads previous post*
Nope,it's clear i showed no signs of arrogance..So,YOU fall back.

And BTW,one 'em heads I beat on the internet was you :thumbup:

Young Montana 12-17-05 03:36 PM

Quote:

You've done plenty of text battles, now go pick up a mic and show us what you can really do rather than hide behind a screen and immature insults like your gay.

If U cant Do ^That shit..then Fall tha fuck back...Enuff said....

Zone Out 12-17-05 03:37 PM

yo, Montana, I got some you can hop on right now
no homo
Im just puttin a few more touches on it

%%%% 12-17-05 03:39 PM

Quote:
blah blah blah blah blah

Boo-Hoo,
don't even try and deny it.Your pissed off at the fact that i bashed you for making some stupid ass punch about my sig that made no sense.You never followed me around the forums talking shit UNTIL I DID THAT.ANd Just look,you went and reposted that same shit saying "OOOOOH,I KNEW IT wAS A LiNK!!,IT WAS WORdplAY!!"..well,if it's wordplay..it's very shitty wordplay..

And about the audio shit,fuck that.I can't be bothered to spend money on that shit.

Young Montana 12-17-05 03:39 PM

Quote:

Tell me,based on everything I said...what gives you impression that I think I am "tha shit"?
*reads previous post*

Ye u beat me...as well as compliment me on my verse and shit...pick up a mic and battle me then..How bout that? And u aint gotta directly say u tha shit, buh u marge into posts (that doesnt involve u wat so ever) and talk shit like u nice...u wack kid...also, wat gives me the impression that u think u da shit is how u b postin everyone u beat...at least once a month...u wack as shit....

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 03:39 PM

Quote:

*reads previous post*

*reads your sig*

People I've beaten. Kinda tells me you take pride in insulting people on the next by typing. Why are we supposed to respect you? Oh he can type insults better than me! Oh wow. Big deal man. You have no skill right now. You can make insults, which are either played or have no originality. I remember you made punches that made no sense at all, and you thought you were great. I don't take sides, but when you trash talk on the net with nothing to back it up, then you either have severe self esteem issues, or you need to get off the computer and go find a real friend.

Young Montana 12-17-05 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
yo, Montana, I got some you can hop on right now
no homo
Im just puttin a few more touches on it

Ite bet..im not home right now buh send that shit to my email wen u done and ill get on it, no homo.... Dafuturejoka@yahoo.com

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 03:42 PM

Quote:
Boo-Hoo,
don't even try and deny it.Your pissed off at the fact that i bashed you for making some stupid ass punch about my sig that made no sense.You never followed me around the forums talking shit UNTIL I DID THAT.ANd Just look,you went and reposted that same shit saying "OOOOOH,I KNEW IT wAS A LiNK!!,IT WAS WORdplAY!!"..well,if it's wordplay..it's very shitty wordplay..

And about the audio shit,fuck that.I can't be bothered to spend money on that shit.

In the battle, I said it was wordplay that failed you idiot! Geez. I'm man enough to admit when a punch didn't work, and that concept failed. If we get a rematch I'll give you some effort and we'll see what happens. $5 says you will mention that you beat me though if we do meet again because you are that predictable.

Yes, I'm pissed off that you made fun of me, along with everyone else, because my whole life revolves RV. I am a topical head, I do text for fun. Battles don't sell CDs, songs do. I don't follow you around, I post in a thread that catches my interest. Hell, this is probably the first time I've even talked directly to you in months.

%%%% 12-17-05 03:43 PM

Quote:
remember you made punches that made no sense at all, and you thought you were great.

Punches that make no sense?....hmmm...

Quote:
Poor natural, losing is in his nature, he kills me nah mean?
Who else would glorify that there is no one they have beaten.
------------------------------------------------------------
No one under who he has beaten. In his sig, he has battles,
then he has People Who I have Beaten. There is no under
the list for the people he has beaten.

I feel conflicted.

%%%% 12-17-05 03:44 PM

Quote:
Ye u beat me...as well as compliment me on my verse and shit...

You complimented me first,remember that... :thumbup:

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 03:45 PM

*reads most recent post*

I believe I said I do text for fun? I'm not great at it, CUZ I WORRY BOUT SONGS NOT INSULTS! Course, I have to have some skill considering I made it to Top 16.

%%%% 12-17-05 03:45 PM

Quote:
Yes, I'm pissed off that you made fun of me, along with everyone else,

LoL...............................

%%%% 12-17-05 03:46 PM

Quote:
*reads most recent post*

I believe I said I do text for fun? I'm not great at it, CUZ I WORRY BOUT SONGS NOT INSULTS! Course, I have to have some skill considering I made it to Top 16.

Yea but you suck at making songs.

Compose 12-17-05 03:48 PM

Your whole style is so original :bored:

Young Montana 12-17-05 03:48 PM

Yea ya verse was Ite, i guess......u won...buh pick up tha mic and hit me up....if not, fuck it..i aint got time to b arguing witcha lil lame ass for hours....Nuff Said....

%%%% 12-17-05 03:50 PM

Quote:
i aint got time to b arguing witcha lil lame ass

Yea but u responded to my post...meaning you wanted argueing :shoot:

Young Montana 12-17-05 03:52 PM

Cus u talkin shit..tha fuck im suppose to not say ne thing...lol......ite fuck it, im done...lol...........

Zone Out 12-17-05 03:53 PM

Quote:
*reads most recent post*

you do text for fun, and you do songs
But you always glorify your topicals
"currently writing: etc etc etc"
it was in your custom title
BUT
even on the other hand
you say gfx are more important than songs
:-\

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 03:56 PM

Quote:
you do text for fun, and you do songs
But you always glorify your topicals
"currently writing: etc etc etc"
it was in your custom title
BUT
even on the other hand
you say gfx are more important than songs
:-\

I glorify the songs I'm writing. Currently Writing: are the songs I'm writing. I never said they were more important, but I said they do matter. You were acting like graphics played no part in the industry, and if that was true we wouldn't have logos, covers, etc...

Zone Out 12-17-05 03:58 PM

Quote:
I glorify the songs I'm writing. Currently Writing: are the songs I'm writing. I never said they were more important, but I said they do matter. You were acting like graphics played no part in the industry, and if that was true we wouldn't have logos, covers, etc...

YOU write topicals and nothin else
and I didnt act like gfx didnt matter in the industry
I said they DIDNT/SHOULDNT matter in CREW BATTLES!!!

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 04:01 PM

Quote:
the write topicals and nothin else
and I didnt act like gfx didnt matter in the industry
I said they DIDNT/SHOULDNT matter in CREW BATTLES!!!

Why not? Aren't we trying to elevate to make it in the industry? Whether it's rapping, producing, mixing, or making graphics?

Zone Out 12-17-05 04:02 PM

Quote:
Why not? Aren't we trying to elevate to make it in the industry? Whether it's rapping, producing, mixing, or making graphics?

Yeah, good luck geetin signed to Def Jam WRITIN topicals about lonely abused house wifes slittin their wrist.

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 04:05 PM

Quote:
Yeah, good luck geetin signed to Def Jam WRITIN topicals about lonely abused house wifes slittin their wrist.

?

What are you on dude? I write the songs, I record the songs, I elevate so that I can get decent. Everyone makes fun of my music, I've been doing this ish a week or two I think. 3 songs is all I've done. I'm starting from the ground up, but no one offers me advice except Dooms. With his advice though my quality should be almost crystal clear soon. You want me to get better, give me some advice on how to do that. Cuz telling me it sucks and that I need to improve my quality doesn't help. I need tips and tricks.

Sean Gunner 12-17-05 04:07 PM

Oh, and I don't write bout suicide. If you would actually read my stuff, you would know that rather than just assume.