RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Whos Your Favorite Country Singer!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218056)

Past Tense 12-25-05 02:30 PM

Whos Your Favorite Country Singer!!

yeah just wondering

:huh:

Key... 12-25-05 02:35 PM

Micheal Jackson

Valerie 12-25-05 02:41 PM

Umm it aint country but I like the song by John Lennon Called "imagine"

Past Tense 12-25-05 02:46 PM

lol i'm jj i hope nos closes this soon..but i really like Johnny Cash

TeamOne 12-25-05 02:57 PM

wats up with the rhetorical question??? u all know its none

L.I. 12-25-05 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dopium

than why the fuck say that if the topic is country and you answer with classic rock. DAMN!

.Ike. 12-25-05 03:08 PM

cowboy troy....the black country star/rapper..

i love people who are confused

Valerie 12-25-05 03:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.
than why the fuck say that if the topic is country and you answer with classic rock. DAMN!

cus the genre is mixed with country

Past Tense 12-25-05 03:17 PM

no johny cash remains king of country

J. Luth 12-25-05 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.I.

LMAO I know, kid's a fucking idiot

J.D 12-25-05 03:49 PM

Quote:

i dunno, i aint a big fan of country music, but werddd to imagine by John Lennon, that track kills it

GKillaz05 12-25-05 04:10 PM

Country Music is fuckin' GAY!, its for chicks thats about it.

Valerie 12-25-05 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
LMAO I know, kid's a fucking idiot

Spul fuck you I tried to drop beef but u keep bringin it so suck a cock u faggot talkin about jizzin on pplz faces well wat about ya self u ugly piece of shit Fuck you. :nono:

GeDa Beast 12-25-05 04:20 PM

Pink Floyd?
:huh:

Compose 12-25-05 04:21 PM

Country Music is gay.

Excetera 12-25-05 04:26 PM

Johnny Cash Owns All.

-uNo-

J. Luth 12-25-05 04:30 PM

Quote:
Spul fuck you I tried to drop beef but u keep bringin it so suck a cock u faggot talkin about jizzin on pplz faces well wat about ya self u ugly piece of shit Fuck you. :nono:

Yo, it's christmas time, I'm in a giving mood. What you sya I give you a loss in a battle? :)

Valerie 12-25-05 04:35 PM

Did I ask for a battle NO So take your wack ass down the block with that shit bitch

J. Luth 12-25-05 04:37 PM

I never said you did, I just said that let's battle, to see if you can back up your talkin' (which I KNOW you can't). I'm even willing to make the battle like this. I win, nothing happens, YOU win, I get pinkslipped. ~_~ I KNOW I could easily mop the floor with you, I'm THAT confident about it. ;)

Past Tense 12-25-05 04:52 PM

lol jizz on um spul

J. Luth 12-25-05 05:08 PM

word up yo. you know how it go ~_~

Past Tense 12-25-05 05:16 PM

wordizzle....its gonna be like a fat chick and a cupcake....

J. Luth 12-25-05 05:22 PM

word, I'm the fat chick, and he the cup cake, I'ma eat his ass and shit him out. :shoot:

Past Tense 12-25-05 06:13 PM

woooord........link me up wen its set up yo

B. Magik 12-25-05 08:10 PM

Lonestar

Im Gonna Smile
Because I Wanna Make You Happy
Laugh
So You Can't See Me Cry
I'm Gonna LEt YOu Go In Style
And Even If It Kills Me
I'm Gonna Smile

Shit is dope

L.I. 12-26-05 01:33 AM

Quote:
cus the genre is mixed with country

you my friend, are a fucking IDIOT if you think country and classic rock are mixed into an astronomically similar genre. You couldnt make yourself look more of a dumbass.

And for those who say country is dope. NO. Sure you can like it, thats all fine, I dont care if you like it. But dont give it hip-hop slang by calling it dope or wack.

L. Veracity 12-26-05 05:50 PM

^ oh hush, if he thinks it's dope then he thinks it's dope lol

Lonestar is a group I actually can tolerate, I liked that one song "Amaze" they had, their lyrics to that were pretty damn dope, better than lyrics on all these wack ass "i love you like fat kid love cake" crap ass rap songs where when they talk about love they're really just talkin' about FUCKin'...your basic "girl I wanna 'bang bang, skeet skeet' and aye while we're talkin' 'bout it, be my baby momma"

don't get me wrong, I can't stand country music, but there's a VERY short list of those I can because their lyrics and talent are too good to simply IGnore...LeAnn Rymes (sp), Dixie Chicks, Faith Hill, Shania Twain when she 1st came out, ion like the males though, they're accents annoy the FUCK outtah me...I appreciate Lonestar cuz they have more harmony, the solo guys are such a MAJOR turn off for me =\

Mentor 12-26-05 06:23 PM

country muzik is for hicks and farmers ta d/r garth brooks like he was their fuckin b/f.....FUCK country muzik and FUCK hicks
country singers aint nuthin but a bunch of happy smilin faggots dancing around in their cowboy boots, belt buckles, and cowboy hatz singing over how happy they are out in the country as if everythang is perfect... :cussing: ima go ballistic if i hear one more hick listenin to country muzik or even go as far as mentionin it...muthafuckas round where i live like it while im holdin back from poundin the fuck outta those faggots....

La Cosa Nostra 12-26-05 06:38 PM

I hate all country singers...

Except willy nelson... Hes aiight...

And Jessica Simpson is hot as fuck in that new remake song she did of "these boots are made for walking"..

Now thats a CSILF (country singer id like to fuck)

L. Veracity 12-26-05 07:00 PM

werd I hate country music for the most part, but there's no need for stereo-typing

allik war 12-26-05 08:38 PM

you peopl on here are hipocrites....country music gots it in respect in sum songs but either way micheal jackson and pink floyd are not country they are classic rock..damn every1 act hard as fuck on n talk shit cuz they think they da doepest rapper on rv n yet bring up topics of country music on a rap site?........*still trying 2 find the sense in that*...n e ways my fiance listen's 2 da crap...i cant really stand but its for personal reason's............n e ways i guess i can say big & rich would have 2 b mine if n e at all cuz they aint soft n all depressin they actually sound kool.......

Sean Gunner 12-26-05 11:22 PM

John Denver...Course I only listen to 1 country singer.

Mentor 12-27-05 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
you peopl on here are hipocrites....country music gots it in respect in sum songs but either way micheal jackson and pink floyd are not country they are classic rock..damn every1 act hard as fuck on n talk shit cuz they think they da doepest rapper on rv n yet bring up topics of country music on a rap site?........*still trying 2 find the sense in that*...n e ways my fiance listen's 2 da crap...i cant really stand but its for personal reason's............n e ways i guess i can say big & rich would have 2 b mine if n e at all cuz they aint soft n all depressin they actually sound kool.......

DUHHHHH dumbass they was being sarcastic wit that shit and it not like its everybody that people bring country up..this the first time i ever seen anythang related to country and that doesnt mean that everybody else down wit this shit...they probably think its just as retarded so shu the fuck up and get ur tarzan wild jungle claimin ass outta here

allik war 12-27-05 02:09 AM

why dont u make me....n seriously change ur sig...u dont deserve a pic of jesus on ur shit u to damn develish.......cuz ur an asshole cant grow up n leave grown folk alonebitch ass nigga......wanna have a picture of jesus crying over earth.....its people like u why people made a art work like that of him n people like u why he crying...........dont dumb ass muthafuckas see the sin in our world?......racism,prejudice,hate,murderer's,rapis t,thiefs,pyro's,and all stuff wrong with our world.....terrorist/war feed only satan's will which is da reason i ask 4 god's sake change ur fucking picture....or stop being an asshole sinner.......just balbberin im bored cant really talk cuz i smoke weed n drink so technically im a sinner 2.....although i dunno how weed is a sin since its nature brewed......lolfuck outta here alpha assassin...peep my diss in om 4 faggots like u who talk shit n hate on othas

Sean Gunner 12-27-05 02:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Assassin
DUHHHHH dumbass they was being sarcastic wit that shit and it not like its everybody that people bring country up..this the first time i ever seen anythang related to country and that doesnt mean that everybody else down wit this shit...they probably think its just as retarded so shu the fuck up and get ur tarzan wild jungle claimin ass outta here

Oh ya, thanks for showing me that pic in your sig. I made a sig out of it.

Mentor 12-27-05 02:18 AM

Quote:
why dont u make me....n seriously change ur sig...u dont deserve a pic of jesus on ur shit u to damn develish.......cuz ur an asshole cant grow up n leave grown folk alonebitch ass nigga......wanna have a picture of jesus crying over earth.....its people like u why people made a art work like that of him n people like u why he crying...........dont dumb ass muthafuckas see the sin in our world?......racism,prejudice,hate,murderer's,rapis t,thiefs,pyro's,and all stuff wrong with our world.....terrorist/war feed only satan's will which is da reason i ask 4 god's sake change ur fucking picture....or stop being an asshole sinner.......just balbberin im bored cant really talk cuz i smoke weed n drink so technically im a sinner 2.....although i dunno how weed is a sin since its nature brewed......lolfuck outta here alpha assassin...peep my diss in om 4 faggots like u who talk shit n hate on othas

lol whateva get YOUR pic off of ur sigg cuz u look hidous :spit: i think im bout ta run for my life...and yes cuz im afraid of u...im afraid of u makin me uglier by just lookin at u

Mentor 12-27-05 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Oh ya, thanks for showing me that pic in your sig. I made a sig out of it.

haha get ur own pic :nono: ....yo holla at me on aim let me see it

allik war 12-27-05 02:25 AM

hey alpha does it turn u on 2 come online n start shit wit people?i think it does a lot of u sick perverted homo's on here i mean come on i didnt post my pic for the guys in this site...it was geared more so everyone (guys/girls)knew who the face was behind allik war............but not 4 faggot who got they're panties in a bunch cuz a white guy comes on a rap site sayin nigga...how old r u son? ive probaly been around longer then u have so do me a favor in dont get in grown folks business son

Mentor 12-27-05 02:29 AM

Quote:
hey alpha does it turn u on 2 come online n start shit wit people?i think it does a lot of u sick perverted homo's on here i mean come on i didnt post my pic for the guys in this site...it was geared more so everyone (guys/girls)knew who the face was behind allik war............but not 4 faggot who got they're panties in a bunch cuz a white guy comes on a rap site sayin nigga...how old r u son? ive probaly been around longer then u have so do me a favor in dont get in grown folks business son

age dont mean shit besides that ur closer ta dying of old age than i am so go have a heart attack...and i never said anythang bout bein turned on bout ur pic, i never even said anythang like that u just wishin i was cuz u gay and dont wanna admit it...and obviously ur mind state aint caught up wit ur age knowin that u dont even know why the "n" word is racist and that ur so ignorant that u dont realize that just cuz their aint a -er at the end doesnt make it right...grow up be4 u embarrass urself anymore

allik war 12-27-05 02:44 AM

nigga im 21 years old n for the final fucking time u ignorant piece of shit...aint nuttin wrong wit nigga....its not a bad word jesus christ u morons need 2 go back 2 school seriously...nigga is another way 2 say friend,homie,etc.........kiss my fucking ass peep my post if u dont like me....cuz the diss is rite up ur alley....n yes i said the shit bout u bein gay cuz ur like the 3rd guy sayin im ugly...since when do str8 dudes check out otha dudes n tell that dude whether or not he ugly or handsom....?!?!?!?and im the gay ignorant 1??!??!fuck u & fuck ur alpha and fuck ur assassin..seriously peep my diss against people like u in open mic.........the truth is in 110%n i only gave it 25% of my capabilities...and aint no one embarrissing themselves except selfish assholes like u.i thought people realized by now wut eminem and dr. dre did wit the racial gap in hip-hop...shit is dead muthafuckas is equal...get over it......im white n blacker at heart than 50% of these chumps on here who think they kool cuz they instagataz online......now thats embarrissing!!!!!!!!

[]>!/\/\[]>E[)