RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Wat do I do? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=218751)

Lil C 01-03-06 11:50 AM

Wat do I do?

Ok ppl need HONEST feeds here plz....................

Well about 2 weeks ago to dis date, my ex fiance(Jaheim) called me up n told me I wasn't going to c my son FOR A LONG TIME! He filed a restaining order on me to stay 1000 yrds from my son(Tyrese). My son is only 2 years old n he NEEDS me in his life. I go to court tomorrow over this. I dunno wat to do. Cause he got more $ than i got, he OWNS his own crib, gots a GOOD payin job, ect.....so i dont stand a chance :banghead:
See b4 all dis he DIDNT want nething to do w/ Tyrese. Now he's going to go and do dis to me n him. Only too make my life MISERABLE. Tyrese is my life so w/out him im NOTHING.....need help here ppl....some suggestions or w/e

trakk*star 01-03-06 11:56 AM

your fukked if u dont get a job and a crib .... u might have a chance then but hes def gon win so yer pretty much shit outta luck......sorry ma

Lil C 01-03-06 11:58 AM

uh i got a JOB.....its just he makes 22.50 an hour n I make 12.35 an hour! I live w/ my 'rents fo now til i get on my feet........so uhm yea

trakk*star 01-03-06 12:04 PM

yo u ask fo help than be cocky bout it.....i gave u advise obviously it was a waste of my time dont make threads like dis if u dont want opinoins

DQ 01-03-06 12:04 PM

Get all help you can get, also official help you know, a good lawyer and such. They usually play out the mother thing, do you have a job and a house? Make sure you can convince them you have a good environment for Tyrese to grow up in

Lil C 01-03-06 12:04 PM

i didnt mean to get cocky...just get ur facts str8 b4 u say shit like dat....damn CHILL

Dirty Nigga 01-03-06 01:01 PM

Man, fuck all that shit...

The bitches in a relationship always win the child.

take the homeboy to court and do your worst, yo.

aint no way your gonna lose custody of your kid.

Mentalz 01-03-06 01:44 PM

Meh, me... I tend not to take advice about space travel from pre schoolers. In other words, you may be better off seeking advice from a community with a little more experiance in the subject matter.

However I can lend you some hope through experiance of my own. My Dad tried to take custody of me from my Mom for years from the time I was 4 until I was old enough to make the choice myself. The whole time my Mom made less, was a known alcoholic and doing nothing to change it. Despite my Dad owning his own bussiness, house and already supporting two kids and a wife without problems, the courts never took me away from my Mom.

There's always a chance, just play your cards right and speak when spoken to, if you know what I'm saying. I'l go so far as to say you come across as hot headed and rash, that could hurt you in front of the judge, attorney or whomever is bearing whitness to the ordeal. Not insulting you, just giving you a heads up.

Good luck with ya' baby boy. ;)

Lil C 01-03-06 01:45 PM

thanx u guys really appreciate it....oh n DQ....lawyers=$.....$=not MUCH....but like i said i have a job DQ i live w/ my 'rents @ da moment...n he got a good environment...n i aint got a bad past or nething they can use AGAINST me so hopefully i win.....i pray i win newayz

trakk*star 01-03-06 01:47 PM

lose tha attitude youll prolly win......................

Lil C 01-03-06 01:49 PM

^^^lol thanx u two....yea i do get an attitude...its just ive been thru ALOT lately n its reallly got to me...aint got no1 to take it ova w/ so i bottle it ALL up n it eventually comes out:(...sorry

Nejji Bangaz 01-03-06 01:55 PM

jus keep a cool head and be calm and quiet and im sure ull be aight...good luck and u should try n contact ur BD before u got to court....let him know exactly how this is making u feel

Lil C 01-03-06 01:57 PM

BD? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm wat is dat? Lol not very good w/ abbreviations

Dirty Nigga 01-03-06 02:00 PM

big dick...............

Nejji Bangaz 01-03-06 02:12 PM

lmao nah its baby daddy

Lil C 01-03-06 02:15 PM

ooooooooooooooooo gotcha lol....i've tried he's just out to make my life miserable...like i said he thinks its all fun n games...i've offered him everything...from money to sex, ect.....he's doing it fo da laughs:(...he wont even listen to wat i have to say

Ysdat 01-03-06 02:18 PM

dude seems to be a cool guy.

Put it this way, how many storys do you hear about the guy actually taking respnosibilty for his child?
He deserves more creditt han your giving him, he obviously is a real mother fucker.
If the court grants him full custody and doesnt allow you to see your kid, take it as a lesson, go get a jopb of some sort, or do somthign to reverse it.
They dont grant restraining orders if your being a good mum, so obviously your either too young or just doing a bad job of it.

Plus, if he wasnt taking care and never saw the kid,im sure you would be complaining about that aswell. So count your blessings that he is actually in the kids life and willing to help YOU out by taking care of him while you grow.
cause you obviously arent mother age if you asking RV what you should do :)

vafinest 01-03-06 02:23 PM

If your going to court soon if you haven't done nothing wrong to your babysdaddy or the kid if he gets custody he has to give you visitation rights wether he likes it or not if you never did anything wrong to them.But keep your head up don't let that bring you down.

Nejji Bangaz 01-03-06 02:41 PM

damn @ u offerin ass...but yeah it seems like he hus tryna make ya life suck....ull be aight tho they usually give mothers the custody...jus cry a lil in court...it might help..??

distilled 01-03-06 05:55 PM

Tell them he used to beat you.

And supports Communism.

Lil C 01-04-06 07:37 AM

^^^lol
no doubt Poetic...i am a good mother, prolly 2 young....im 20 n my son will b 3 in March.....His dad is 25 will b 26 in 5 dayz n has a fiance.....but i got a job ppl...im a secretary at a lawyers office...so dats dat...but i go to court today @ 3 i guess.....so dis thread can stop now lol...got enough advice n wat not..oh n criticism lol

Mentor 01-04-06 08:04 AM

u might have a chance if u prove that ur a better parent but knowin that the kid probably cant speak it'll be harder ta prove but u still can if your home more and knowin that u aint got a job u can prove that point better but yet again u DONT have a job...so its kind of both ways

Lil C 01-04-06 08:08 AM

^^yea once again thanx
he can talk a lil but u know NOT much(he is almost 3).....but oh well wish me luck ppl...just messin...1

L. Veracity 01-04-06 08:50 AM

yes, it's good that he's trying to take responsibility for his child, but when it's out of spite the actions is meaningless and rather pointless, just like it would be ifshe tried doing it to him...not every female throws a bitch fit about their kid's father not being in their life...but you don't have to have FULL custody to be in your kid's life either

but yeah, the U.S. court system favors children to be with their mothers, especially at a young aGe like your son is, just keep that job you have and keep saving money, don't do anything to where the courts can say anything bad about you and you're good...offering him stuff so he'd stop the proceedings might come back to bite you in the butt though, so try not to say anything about that if you're testifying on the stand or something...

let them know that you feel he's just doing this out of spite, that yes he might care about your son but he doesn't have to have full custody to be a father to his son...if you can't get full custody then get shared custody where he can have him for the weekends or something

good luck with this though ma

Lil C 01-04-06 11:36 AM

thanx fo da advice n wat not L..................thanx fo da good luck as well.....phew 4 hours to go......really nervous

Tha Q. 01-04-06 11:56 AM

mmm k...I'm not gonna vent

I'm jus gonna say

Seek LEGAL advice and stop showin out on a web site...cuz none of these people here can tell u anything worth hearing when it comes to raising a child

attention seekers man

Lil C 01-04-06 11:58 AM

u know wat?......................ok cats not gonna lose it here....so imma let DAT slide DIS time..............if only u knew wat i had to say......neways u aint worth it

Tha Q. 01-04-06 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil C
u know wat?......................ok cats not gonna lose it here....so imma let DAT slide DIS time..............if only u knew wat i had to say......neways u aint worth it

I don't care what u have to say...But, u have a child and ur askin 15 year olds how to raise him?

o hell naw

no wonder people turn up screwed up

jus goes to show anybody can spread their legs and make a baby

And if u got a problem with that...tough

Children are NOT pawns

KOOL COL-B 01-04-06 12:20 PM

if u lose THAT kid, i'll just help u make a new 1, aint no thang, werd

Tha Q. 01-04-06 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
if u lose THAT kid, i'll just help u make a new 1, aint no thang, werd

Can you say...POPULATION CONTROL

lol

KOOL COL-B 01-04-06 12:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Can you say...POPULATION CONTROL

lol

lol, yeah, there'll b too many kids runnin around. i guess WE'LL just have 2 put our baby on hold :(

*slaps ass*

:cool: werd

Lil C 01-04-06 01:46 PM

^^^^^lol

ok uhm yea NO.......ok imma come out n say it....look here "Tha Q"(wat kinda name is dat?) well newayz....u DONT know shit bout me so watch wat ur sayin...i aint on here to start beef so dont take it like dat....just gonna prove my point....uhm not everyone on here is 15 n immature(hmmmm like sum1).....dis was mainly towards DQ n a few of my otha ppl(cant pm cuz my shits messed up)...so uhm yea FUCK OFF!

Tha Q. 01-04-06 02:16 PM

Quote:
^^^^^lol

ok uhm yea NO.......ok imma come out n say it....look here "Tha Q"(wat kinda name is dat?) well newayz....u DONT know shit bout me so watch wat ur sayin...i aint on here to start beef so dont take it like dat....just gonna prove my point....uhm not everyone on here is 15 n immature(hmmmm like sum1).....dis was mainly towards DQ n a few of my otha ppl(cant pm cuz my shits messed up)...so uhm yea FUCK OFF!

Wut kind of name is Lil C?...a lil "c"onfused? Tha Q stands for IQ...don't worry ur small head over that though

Listen...you don't have a leg to stand on...If this is how you are in real life, I can see why dude is taking you to court...It's okay to be insane, but not when children are involved...Plus, you're posting pics kissing up on some dude?...eh eh

Now, the kissing up part isn't bad...but POSTING it on the internet?...That looks really bad when you're trying to present yourself as a responsible adult trying to raise healthy children...

fact is...it's possible ur child will be better off with his father...God knows if your attitude towards him is like it is toward me, I can see why.

U suck.

*says PRAYER for that helpless child*

Lil C 01-04-06 02:19 PM

Lol....ur funny n i aint dis way in real life just when it comes to lil internet JERKS such as urself...n Lil C..stands for Lil Cat(my grandma's name was catherine) hmmm yea get ur facts str8 dumbass

n my son is betta off w/ me...cause unlike his father I CARE BOUT HIM...his father ALREADY has 2 kids by 2 otha chiks.....so chea

Lil C 01-04-06 02:20 PM

oh n sum1 wanted to c my man n aint got many pics of him BY HIMSELF...so wat now.......kissin sum dude...he my man(da biggest part of my life, of course my son is first)!!!!

Tha Q. 01-04-06 02:23 PM

Quote:
oh n sum1 wanted to c my man n aint got many pics of him BY HIMSELF...so wat now.......kissin sum dude...he my man(da biggest part of my life, of course my son is first)!!!!

yea ok...I feel sorry for that child

u are plumb DUMB.

~Tony Green~ 01-04-06 02:27 PM

Q come on man she hurting right now man at least wait till she gets her shit together to beef with her come on Gangsta have a heart...

Tha Q. 01-04-06 02:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
Q come on man she hurting right now man at least wait till she gets her shit together to beef with her come on Gangsta have a heart...

she ain't hurtin...she feel guilty cuz she's a bad mother...and that's wut happens when irresponsible people spread their legs and make babies

She gets no sympathy from me

I feel for the child cuz he couldn't choose his parents

pssf

sickenin

Sean Gunner 01-04-06 03:53 PM

Why a restraining order? If you haven't attacked him or the child, then a restraining order isn't going to be made. He might get custoday of the child, but unless he has undeniable proof that you caused harm to your kid, emotionally, physically, or mentally, then I seriously doubt he will be able to keep your from seeing your kid.