RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=395)
-   -   Round 3 Chat/Beef (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=219752)

Adam 01-16-06 02:00 AM

Round 3 Chat/Beef

Down to the top 16..

Chat it up..

King Solo 01-16-06 02:25 AM

Mwuhahahaha!!!

Looks like I'm staying, I'm a beast. :slick:

Magic5 01-16-06 02:46 AM

Uhh.. ok?

King Solo 01-16-06 02:52 AM

Who do you battle with your little rapper ?

I didn't even know people still used those, but your rapper's record seems to go up every single day.

Magic5 01-16-06 03:40 AM

First, this random dude made a callout.. I accepted and knocked him out with one attack. The very next day I saw he had made another callout so I accepted again and knocked him out with one attack again. Then Apostrophe thought he'd make a callout, I responded and knocked him out with one attack. I just wait for people to set up callouts and I respond. And, there's no other point to RV money.

Vaskez 01-16-06 08:03 AM

lol @ Mimesis Jr. :D

Yo, where's the mags at? :)

King Solo 01-16-06 09:29 AM

I remember back when the rappers first came onto RV and everyone had them. Mine had like a 36-0 record because its all I ever did for like 3 weeks.

J. Luth 01-16-06 09:33 AM

lmao @ mimesis Jr. he pretty small, SPuL jr. is like 13+ inches. ~_~

J. Luth 01-16-06 09:36 AM

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...51&postcount=10
^lmao @ me actually getting a vote on a battle I Wasn't even in. illy :shoot:

Vaskez 01-16-06 09:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
I remember back when the rappers first came onto RV and everyone had them. Mine had like a 36-0 record because its all I ever did for like 3 weeks.

Damn, didn't you get hungry or need to take a piss? :bored: :D

hot 01-16-06 01:11 PM

gets ready to flex round 3 muscle...........
solo u bastard you made it!
and wtf at compose advancing?
wheres the ambience vs ambient match :(?

E.C 01-16-06 01:13 PM

time to shake off some rust :cool: lol

i didnt have to battle last week

.TeamOne. 01-16-06 01:19 PM

Quote:
Mwuhahahaha!!!

lol, yeah, i was wondering about that..
good luck to all!!

Sobe. 01-16-06 02:11 PM

I posted early like omelette.

JTR 01-16-06 05:15 PM

Ayo, check my round to the final 8, lmfao, it's ill:

JTR Presents:

A JTR Production.

JTR, Road to the elite 8.

The Journey Begins:

Round 1: Bye week for me
Round 2: Vs. Dex who no-showed
Round 3 Vs. Compose who'll no-show
Damn i'm ill

Sobe. 01-16-06 05:18 PM

That is one rough journey. I'm proud of you.

Nynth Degree 01-16-06 05:21 PM

Quote:
Mwuhahahaha!!!

You really should've lost last week.

TeamOne 01-16-06 05:32 PM

...... yea, wtf happened to u solo????? u handed him the win, and than u move on????

Vaskez 01-16-06 06:20 PM

nah the other dude wasn't consistent enough I read that battle. Solo handed him the chance of a win but he wasted it

Magic5 01-16-06 07:18 PM

What? Flow didn't waste anything. Solo said, "Give him the win." That means he should be out.. plus, he lost that battle. Whatever though.

Vaskez 01-16-06 07:22 PM

Hmm yeah I spose he did say "give him the win", but yeah, whatever, not my problem

Adam 01-16-06 08:53 PM

The voting finished at 6-5 for King Solo. I asked King Solo if he wanted to give Flow the win and he said no.

King Solo advances.

Magic5 01-16-06 09:04 PM

Yeah, but that doesn't change the fact on the first page he said, "Give Flow the win, I'm out." I voted before that, so I can't speak for anybody else, but if I had voted after that post I wouldn't have given a shit and just voted for whoever because the outcome was supposedly decided. Saying "Here, you win" then coming back and being like "Well, nevermind" is a bitch move. But hey, do what you want.

Magic5 01-16-06 09:05 PM

To further clarify, if you forfeit the battle on the first page.. why are you allowed to take that back and pull some "mulligan" type shit on the second page? He forfeited, then a few days later came back and said he no longer forfeited. That's a bitchmove and everybody here knows it.

Adam 01-16-06 09:45 PM

He dropped a verse and it got voted on. I don't give a fuck what he said after he dropped his verse.

Germ 01-16-06 09:50 PM

that's awesome, king solo forfeits but he still wins, that's something else

Magic5 01-16-06 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
He dropped a verse and it got voted on. I don't give a fuck what he said after he dropped his verse.

Nah, don't get it twisted. I'm not saying it was your fault he won. I said he pulled a bitch move by doing that. I know when I'm modding the PLL I'll skip over all the posts that aren't votes, because if somebody wants to sign out they'll post in the thread. You did your job. I'm just saying Solo pulled a massive bitch move. That was all him.

Magic5 01-16-06 10:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakel
that's awesome, king solo forfeits but he still wins, that's something else

It's because I think most voters will stop giving a shit about the battle if they see that one person has already said they're going to sign out or forfeit. Most people will just be like, "Alright.. cool." then vote for whoever. I'm not saying these voters did, but that's what I'd do if I were in that position. I think it's gay as hell Solo said he forfeited because he was behind in votes, but after he figured out he was going to win decided he was going to not forfeit himself after all. That's bitch like no other.

Magic5 01-16-06 11:33 PM

ATTN: Hotshh.. N.Tavarez, whatever.

Send a pm to The Revelation confirming that you're down for competing in RV Survivor. Word.

Adam 01-17-06 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Nah, don't get it twisted. I'm not saying it was your fault he won. I said he pulled a bitch move by doing that. I know when I'm modding the PLL I'll skip over all the posts that aren't votes, because if somebody wants to sign out they'll post in the thread. You did your job. I'm just saying Solo pulled a massive bitch move. That was all him.

Word, s'all good then.

JTR 01-17-06 02:00 AM

Stop the violence

King Solo 01-17-06 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
It's because I think most voters will stop giving a shit about the battle if they see that one person has already said they're going to sign out or forfeit. Most people will just be like, "Alright.. cool." then vote for whoever. I'm not saying these voters did, but that's what I'd do if I were in that position. I think it's gay as hell Solo said he forfeited because he was behind in votes, but after he figured out he was going to win decided he was going to not forfeit himself after all. That's bitch like no other.

Fuck you ass face!!

I didn't think I would have time to participate in this tournament, that is why I said I would drop out to save a no-show this week. But I managed to work out a little time to drop. And I don't give a fuck about your voting, everyone who voted didn't comment on anything I said. They left decent enough feedback to explain their votes shithead. And the only people who did comment on my post were N.Tav who didn't vote, and Fux who said I won but didn't vote because of the post. So if I didn't post that shit I would've won anyway you stupid cock. But it was 4-4 and Bull asked me if I wanted to give Flow the win, or let him cast a deciding vote. I told him to cast a vote and let the match end like that, he voted for me and I won. So fuck you dick, I don't give a fuck about you or your opinions. :gfy:

J. Luth 01-17-06 07:10 AM

RAW was g'd up. pc ~_~

hot 01-17-06 08:17 AM

yeah RAW was ill yesterday edge is so focking wack its unbelievable
and mimesis will send shortly

Vaskez 01-17-06 08:17 AM

Hahaha, Vaskez is back in the house <-dropped early :D

hot 01-17-06 08:20 AM

cool, early morning reads are great..........im almost done myself, figured i'd take my time like everyone else does

Vaskez 01-17-06 08:21 AM

hehe, thanks for providing one of my punches :D

hot 01-17-06 09:23 AM

how did i do that?
and good verse........

Vaskez 01-17-06 09:26 AM

I was joking, I guess you didn't click the link, you only indirectly provided the basis for it

Nynth Degree 01-17-06 09:42 AM

Quote:
Fuck you ass face!!

I didn't think I would have time to participate in this tournament, that is why I said I would drop out to save a no-show this week. But I managed to work out a little time to drop. And I don't give a fuck about your voting, everyone who voted didn't comment on anything I said. They left decent enough feedback to explain their votes shithead. And the only people who did comment on my post were N.Tav who didn't vote, and Fux who said I won but didn't vote because of the post. So if I didn't post that shit I would've won anyway you stupid cock. But it was 4-4 and Bull asked me if I wanted to give Flow the win, or let him cast a deciding vote. I told him to cast a vote and let the match end like that, he voted for me and I won. So fuck you dick, I don't give a fuck about you or your opinions. :gfy:

Yeah, mod vote tie-breakers are homo, especially when you and the mod lub each other.