RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Closed Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=395)
-   -   Round 4 Chat/Beef (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=220262)

Adam 01-23-06 02:20 AM

Round 4 Chat/Beef

Elite Eight..

Tell it how it is..

Vaskez 01-23-06 07:24 AM

...as opposed to how it isn't. Word.

J. Luth 01-23-06 09:24 AM

^should be dope battle yo. word

but word to the 1-4 seeds making it. the 4 gangstateers. ~_~

Vaskez 01-23-06 10:29 AM

^nah word to no. 11 seed making it :D

J. Luth 01-23-06 11:10 AM

9th was 13 when he won ~_~

Nynth Degree 01-23-06 11:28 AM

And Soc was 14th. Just shows that seeds only mean how good the mod thinks you are...or in your case, what place you came in last tourney.

hot 01-23-06 12:16 PM

*this is me mad*

wtf is wrong with taking a concept from comedy central
do you know how many phrases, quotes, cliches, jokes
are ALL concepts we read everyday?
He said that shit to courtney love for fucking goodness sakes
it wasnt on NO rap song, freestyle or ANY other site
so whoever thinks thats a bite better not ever watch TV again
only person who really had a problem with me turning a joke into a concept is
a. Robkilla ( who was trying to advance so i understand that)
b. mimesis
^^^ why? i dont know. maybe he realizes he might be facing me soon and just agreed for the sake of getting me out the way. i aint mad at that
but wtf? its a joke which applied to my "in luv wit a stripper" theme
not a rap battle bite, it had nothing to do with rap and wasnt done on RV before so stfu with that nonsense before i go surfing for ALL concepts of yours not originally conceived by YOU.
so thanks for giving fux a bullshit personal but......
sorry guys hotshh! is no biter, go attack jayz or something

hot 01-23-06 12:42 PM

bottom line
i beat a considerable amount of GOOD opponants
to not half to bite for robkilla<--- must i remind you i was your 1st loss on RV ever?
so if i considered that biting i wouldnt have done it, i didnt think it was and most decent textcees wouldnt either

rexless 01-23-06 01:21 PM

i guess its to late to join huh??

Vaskez 01-23-06 01:27 PM

^^ lmao

J. Luth 01-23-06 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
And Soc was 14th. Just shows that seeds only mean how good the mod thinks you are...or in your case, what place you came in last tourney.

ouch, i'm guessing you'd put me in like the 20's or some shit, huh? =/

Mimesis. 01-23-06 02:00 PM

Lmao @ N.Tavarez.

I don't give a fuck where you got it from, it doesn't matter. You bit that shit. You just admitted it. You saw something on TV, then you put it in your verse. That is EXACTLY what you just said. Lmao @ thinking I'm "afraid" of meeting up with you.

This tournament has gotten so fucking gay, this is unbelievable.

hot 01-23-06 02:13 PM

then me and you got different definitions of biting
cuz i can pull so many unoriginal concepts YOU flipt over your stay on RV
and I never once called you a biter
but you were the only person to vote based on it
you cared more than robkilla to "catch" me biting
name a rapper or textcee i bit
you cant bit a comedian smarty
they tell jokes which will be retold and retold again
its not biting

hot 01-23-06 02:23 PM

if i got on stage at a comedy club and said that shit, then i'd be biting him
this is RV, where played concepts go unnoticed or applauded all the time
so its really silly to come at me in a battle that was over when rob aint drop
in time.......
but RV is a safer place now that mimesis will be watching for played concepts.........

Mimesis. 01-23-06 02:36 PM

The battle wasn't over though. Red Bull asked for votes, I voted for RobKilla. Then, it got reclosed and you got the win? Maybe I'm the only one who sees bullshit in that chain of events.

Vaskez 01-23-06 03:15 PM

it's controversial. It all depends on whether Tav agreed to Rob having an extension. If he did, then Rob shoulda won, if not then it ended as it should have.

Vaskez 01-23-06 03:15 PM

correction, if Tav agreed to an extension, the battle shoulda stayed open for more votes

hot 01-23-06 04:07 PM

i never agreed to one, i wouldve it he dropped saturday
but to drop sunday and it closes sunday makes no sense
its really not as controversial as it was made
why would i allow one vote for a battle that was open since last monday? and he got that vote cuz i used a joke
which is the 1st and last time you'll see that from me so
On the the next round..............

Nynth Degree 01-23-06 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's SPuL!
ouch, i'm guessing you'd put me in like the 20's or some shit, huh? =/

Lol, you'd be ranked better than that. I mean, look at most people who signed up.

But word, KORV was won by #14, KORV2 was won by #13. Just for tradition's sake, I'm rooting for Fux (#12).

hot 01-23-06 04:14 PM

^ whats up with that survivor thing ?

J. Luth 01-23-06 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Lol, you'd be ranked better than that. I mean, look at most people who signed up.

But word, KORV was won by #14, KORV2 was won by #13. Just for tradition's sake, I'm rooting for Fux (#12).

ohh, another diss. :shoot:

lol but word, 14 and 13 lol, so word might as well go with 12. lol but iunno, tourney should be real dope starting this round. First time top 4 made it this far, let's see if it could be a top 4 final 4. ~_~

Nynth Degree 01-23-06 04:43 PM

Quote:
ohh, another diss. :shoot:

Lol, at first I didn't read it the way you did. It was hard for me to do most of the seedings, because I thought most of them were eligible for #64. That's the thing, most kids who signed up didn't deserve a high seeding anyways.

TeamOne 01-23-06 06:02 PM

actually NT..... i was the one who found it out....... so i was gonna have a personal whether i released it or not.......... and STFU dude...... i had respect for u, but theres NO WAY u did not bite that.... i mean, i saw it on Comedy Central a week or two ago.... and u worded it exactly the same way....... and the things been on Comedy Central ALOT..... so quit with the bullshit, u know u bit that

TeamOne 01-23-06 06:12 PM

i see wat Vask just sed.... but the thing is, Biting is a bannable offense on the site, not just Dqable.... the bite is def worth a dq, maybe not bannable because Strobe really wants multiple lines and is really tight about who he bans

BUT, Spul got banned for doin the same thing Hot did......... so the reason Rob should stay in the tourney is because hot shouldnt be even on the site anymore, or possibly wont....... and he should get dqed either way.....

and Hot, i got nothin against u, and i obviously know Rob in real life so i may be alil biased, but i dont see how u can not dqed for this.......... its the same line except u dont say "courtney love"

cmon dude....

TeamOne 01-23-06 06:14 PM

wat i meant by its not bannable....... is because for strobe to ban someone....... he almost wants a couple bars bit, not just a line, evenm if its the exact same........ which is ludicrous, like sayin:

Im hot, are u hearin this shit
Mayonaise colored Benz i push miracle whips

is that not bitin cuz the first line is not the same?!?!?!? cmon people, think

J. Luth 01-23-06 06:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
i see wat Vask just sed.... but the thing is, Biting is a bannable offense on the site, not just Dqable.... the bite is def worth a dq, maybe not bannable because Strobe really wants multiple lines and is really tight about who he bans

BUT, Spul got banned for doin the same thing Hot did......... so the reason Rob should stay in the tourney is because hot shouldnt be even on the site anymore, or possibly wont....... and he should get dqed either way.....

and Hot, i got nothin against u, and i obviously know Rob in real life so i may be alil biased, but i dont see how u can not dqed for this.......... its the same line except u dont say "courtney love"

cmon dude....

No, the reason I got banned was with the alias shit. But that WASN'T a bannable offense, because Feeble and L.I. both ganging together pushing for shit to be banned and he did, but he never look into it.

but then I argued my case and said, that shit shouldn't matter because then people who use everyday quotes (people do that a lot) they should be banned too. So he agreed with me, and told me that I was right that that shouldn't be a ban. ask Strobe...

J. Luth 01-23-06 06:44 PM

But fo reel, Red Bull already spoke on the matter, so 9th, what your say on shit?

.TeamOne. 01-23-06 06:53 PM

yeah, i was waiting for ninth on this shyt....
what i was willing to do, bc i knew hot would say he DIDNT bite, was since i posted late, we just shoulda got votes on it... i stand by what fux said as it being a bannable offense and clearly biting. you cant just take a joke off TV and make it a rap line, thats biting. no matter what the outcome of this is... we got somethin comin from it... and by we, i mean the army and I........
9th, what do u say about this sticky situation? i mean, if i dropped wack or if i didnt try, i wouldnt be talkin about this, but i believe i have a chance in this tourney so this shouldnt be left how it is now...

Adam 01-23-06 06:56 PM

He didn't fuckin' bite.

If saying 3 words the same from a joke is biting then everybody has fuckin' bit on this site.

That's like saying using a common cliche is biting.

If it was maybe from a diss, or an audio battle or something related to rap, then yes it would be biting. He altered a joke from a stand up comedian that he thought was funny.

That isn't biting.

.TeamOne. 01-23-06 07:13 PM

but it wasnt a common cliche... thats the thing
and he didnt alter the joke except for inserting my name instead of courtney love....... red, u gettin all technical about it.......
its not like he said "like white on rice"
he took a unique joke word for word........ its different
get off his nuts

J. Luth 01-23-06 07:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobKilla
but it wasnt a common cliche... thats the thing
and he didnt alter the joke except for inserting my name instead of courtney love....... red, u gettin all technical about it.......
its not like he said "like white on rice"
he took a unique joke word for word........ its different
get off his nuts

dude, strobe has said it countless times. you need more than one line. and "Well, it's a comedy joke there's ONLY one line!!" well too fuckin' bad, it's a joke, people flip jokes quotes etc. all the time. and who the fuck cares!! YOU DIDN'T SHOW!!! no matter what your excuse is. And you need to SHOW, for anything in HOT'S vierse to count AGAINST him or for him. the fact that you didn't show, ends battle.

like for instance, if this was set up in EFL. If you didn't show, we wouldn't be able to see hot's verse. Even if it was a bite, no one would see it.

so even if he could get just DQ'd for that, which I think he shouldn't, YOU didn't show. Which means you'd get DQ'd before him. that's too bad for you not bein' able to drop, be smart and write early, or write early and give it to your d/r fux to post for you at right time. simple....

Nynth Degree 01-23-06 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
If saying 3 words the same from a joke is biting then everybody has fuckin' bit on this site.

Yes, and while most of you pussies here deny biting, I admitted it before anyone even accused me. I STILL haven't been banned yet, even after making as many references to it as I have in the past week. So you're not going to be banned if you did bite. Just admit it so everyone can shut the fuck up already.

TeamOne 01-23-06 08:47 PM

see the fuckin point is......... THE JOKE WAS THE PUNCHLINE!!!! he wasnt makin a fuckin reference to a common cliche and shit....... and there is NO OTHER joke that has that....... its not like MJ jokes where there a million different "touchin kids" wordplay...... there is no other "girl next door, if u live next to a methodone clinic line"

and if one line is the case.........

than watch me drop a totally bitten verse made up of previous punches against Hotshh that i think are raw as hell, but change the setups of all of em.......

ANd Red Bull..... he didnt say three words, he sed the whole thing...... and his punch WAS the joke........

and no one has answered me on my "Miracle Whips" example

and Spul... i was heer wen u got banned.... so unless someone lied to me, it sed "banned for biting" becuz of that joke...... i belive strobe took it away later....... but u were banned.......

J. Luth 01-23-06 08:53 PM

Quote:
see the fuckin point is......... THE JOKE WAS THE PUNCHLINE!!!! he wasnt makin a fuckin reference to a common cliche and shit....... and there is NO OTHER joke that has that....... its not like MJ jokes where there a million different "touchin kids" wordplay...... there is no other "girl next door, if u live next to a methodone clinic line"

and if one line is the case.........

than watch me drop a totally bitten verse made up of previous punches against Hotshh that i think are raw as hell, but change the setups of all of em.......

ANd Red Bull..... he didnt say three words, he sed the whole thing...... and his punch WAS the joke........

and no one has answered me on my "Miracle Whips" example

and Spul... i was heer wen u got banned.... so unless someone lied to me, it sed "banned for biting" becuz of that joke...... i belive strobe took it away later....... but u were banned.......

yea, I kno. I never said I didn't. I just said the ban on my first name is for that right now. if you read my last paragraph I say why it was unbanned. i never denied it =/

TeamOne 01-23-06 08:56 PM

and wat i dont get is.......... Rob asked for the extension.... and Red Bull deleted it like it was "freepostin" ....... thats wtfable

and also, he reopened it for votes, Rob got the only vote, and than Red Bull closed it and sed Hot won..... so obviously Red allowed the extension if he reopened it......

TeamOne 01-23-06 08:58 PM

*sees 9th is rootin for him*

*is done with backin up his man*

i still think hes right..... but i dont think anythins gonna change shit

J. Luth 01-23-06 08:58 PM

well if you read mim vote was because he thought hot banned. that's why he voted for rob. read his explanation

J. Luth 01-23-06 08:59 PM

Quote:
*sees 9th is rootin for him*

*is done with backin up his man*

i still think hes right..... but i dont think anythins gonna change shit

rofl....... ahah

JTR 01-23-06 09:11 PM

Every korv needs its controversy, -_-

.TeamOne. 01-23-06 09:37 PM

Quote:
like for instance, if this was set up in EFL. If you didn't show, we wouldn't be able to see hot's verse. Even if it was a bite, no one would see it.

so even if he could get just DQ'd for that, which I think he shouldn't, YOU didn't show. Which means you'd get DQ'd before him. that's too bad for you not bein' able to drop, be smart and write early, or write early and give it to your d/r fux to post for you at right time. simple....

i checked in. thats all that matters. he bit, which means i didnt even have to drop.
a decision needs to be made on this as soon as possible because it will prolong the tourney and put all the times out of wack if it isnt made like right now. this is fuckin senseless. hot admitted that he watched the show and then took the line from there. then he says its not biting becuase it wasnt long enough? take fux's miracle whip line for example and tell me the difference and i'll stop bitching