RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fighting (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221095)

DON 01-31-06 09:01 PM

Fighting

theres been a lot of fights at my school lately, and i was wonderin if any of u had tips on bringin somebody down or how u usually do it. i know people who fight a lot have a style or something they use like me i used to just lose my temper and do w/e i had to but now i always try and go for a headlock because i can finish them off.

so anybody got any tips post them up.

Incineratedrose 01-31-06 09:02 PM

Aim for the balls!

Abraxas 01-31-06 09:03 PM

Take wrestling classes...
I've been doing it for 3 years and i'm 6'2 185 and I can take dwon a 6'5 255lb guy...works so good.

Kawn Flixx 01-31-06 09:03 PM

When i fight i just square up with the person and shoot the ones..Just go in southpaw if your a righty and do a set up with your left hand then a quick hook with your right and SMACK! kids down for the count..then just stomp him out..if not just leg sweep em and stomp him out.

High-Dro 01-31-06 09:04 PM

i find it easiest when i fight girls

Incineratedrose 01-31-06 09:04 PM

Roflflf, Leg Sweeeeeeps.

JTR 01-31-06 09:09 PM

Aint you the kid who has arguing with me about boxing? Mr. I know it all when it comes to fighting. Well, If I wanted to drop YOU, don, I'd hit you in the kidney, one hard and accurate shot, to your kidney, and you should drop on the first hit, IF I catch you off gaurd, and your nervous system hasn't already shutdown. If I was already fighting you though, it'd be hard to hit your kidney (because it's located on the side of your lower back) but, I can always go for your neck, punching you in the middle of your neck might is always a good idea. That could cuz you to pause and gasp for air, giving me time to deliver a right hook to your temple. I can also rigt hook your ridcage, that will knock the air right out of your lungs, thus making you pause, and then like that I can also deliver a right hook to your temple. Now, go try it out on your little sister or something.

KOOL COL-B 01-31-06 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
i find it easiest when i fight girls

lmfao

but fuck fightin. i justshoot people. saves me alot of valuable time i could b wasting on RV, werd

Incineratedrose 01-31-06 09:26 PM

Costs more money tho.

Indeph 01-31-06 09:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
lmfao

but fuck fightin. i justshoot people. saves me alot of valuable time i could b wasting on RV, werd

Exactly. Wtf.. fighting is so 20th century. Welcome to the present pal. Guns exist now.

Logic The Goonie 01-31-06 09:30 PM

Just stay calm and do something smart. I find when I put my foot out real quick to pretend like i'm kicking them, they look down for a split second, in which I split the soul into pieces with a shot to the nose.

Works 90% of the time B.

Incineratedrose 01-31-06 09:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
Just stay calm and do something smart. I find when I put my foot out real quick to pretend like i'm kicking them, they look down for a split second, in which I split the soul into pieces with a shot to the nose.

Works 90% of the time B.

Roflflfl. Smooth.

Magic5 01-31-06 09:41 PM

Wrestling. I did it for three years so it's something I'm comfortable doing and experienced at doing.

Crazy Hades 01-31-06 09:41 PM

Open hand to the throat to take them down and punchmount.

Magic5 01-31-06 09:41 PM

Oh, and if you were to go for a headlock on me I'd just reverse it and put you on your back and punch your face until you give up. Headlock = not a good move.

Incineratedrose 01-31-06 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Oh, and if you were to go for a headlock on me I'd just reverse it and put you on your back and punch your face until you give up. Headlock = not a good move.

And if you punched me in the face i would shoot your hamsters.

Magic5 01-31-06 09:44 PM

If you did that I would light your face on fire.

Lmao @ your sig, though.

Abraxas 01-31-06 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis

Wrestling does work..
been taking it for 3 years..
how bout you?
I quit cause the spandex really gets to my balls... lmao

Logic The Goonie 01-31-06 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramik
Wrestling does work..
been taking it for 3 years..
how bout you?
I quit cause the spandex really gets to my balls... lmao

Nigga, spandex is the ONLY thing that ever gets to YOUR balls.

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Magic5 01-31-06 09:47 PM

I did it for three years. I wrestled at 125 lbs. in 8th grade, 130 in 9th and 140 in 10th. I stopped because I feel as if I learned what I wanted to learn. I think it would have been a waste of time to keep doing it as I had figured out a lot of moves and mastered a few. I don't need to shit like the "double arm twist lock" (yes, I made that up, but you get the point). And so, whatever.

Wrestling helped me a lot though.

Abraxas 01-31-06 09:51 PM

how tall are you?
your only like 140-150 lbs?

Magic5 01-31-06 09:53 PM

Yeah, I'm like.. 5'10-11, 145 lbs. right now.

Mc Wicked 01-31-06 09:55 PM

In a fight just be smart about it... dont loose ur temper and try n go for the knock out punch just stand ur ground wait for them to make a mistake then retaliate.... If its someone bigger than u and they got long reach then try n take them down right away...but never ever loose ur temper try ur best to stay calm and use ur head in a fight

Abraxas 01-31-06 10:04 PM

I'm 6'2 185...
but thats just my muscle bulk.... played football...

Logic The Goonie 01-31-06 10:13 PM

WTF @ trying to justify that weight. At 6'2", you're underweight. I'm 6'2" and like 250, i'm not obese, but i'm not skinny. =/

DON 01-31-06 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Aint you the kid who has arguing with me about boxing? Mr. I know it all when it comes to fighting. Well, If I wanted to drop YOU, don, I'd hit you in the kidney, one hard and accurate shot, to your kidney, and you should drop on the first hit, IF I catch you off gaurd, and your nervous system hasn't already shutdown. If I was already fighting you though, it'd be hard to hit your kidney (because it's located on the side of your lower back) but, I can always go for your neck, punching you in the middle of your neck might is always a good idea. That could cuz you to pause and gasp for air, giving me time to deliver a right hook to your temple. I can also rigt hook your ridcage, that will knock the air right out of your lungs, thus making you pause, and then like that I can also deliver a right hook to your temple. Now, go try it out on your little sister or something.

im not askin for tips for me i was jus talkin with my friends today about it and everybody does different stuff. seein wat all you do, not askin for tips on fighting i dont need it

JTR 01-31-06 10:37 PM

Cuz you're Mr. Boxing champ who knows it all right?. -_-

Abraxas 01-31-06 10:45 PM

That's cause i play basketball and football i have some bulk but i'm skinny and a little underweight.
And 250?
that's like average with some baggage... and you don't look like you way 250 im your pic..
I play basketball so i lost alot of pounds and gained some muscle...

JTR 01-31-06 10:46 PM

Uh, muscle weighs more then fat buddy.

Logic The Goonie 01-31-06 10:52 PM

WTF JTR, stop beefing with Paramik, he started your ass in the RV crew game beeotch.

Abraxas 01-31-06 10:52 PM

I don't got much fat but yet I still weight 185...
that's healthy man...

JTR 01-31-06 10:53 PM

I know, but you said you lost a lot of pounds and put on muscle, but, muscle weighs more then fat, how are you gonna put on muscle and lose weight? You put on muscle and gain weight. =/

Abraxas 01-31-06 10:57 PM

Running on the track team!
Lost weight then gained muscle when I got to my school weight room.

JTR 01-31-06 11:01 PM

Oh, I didn't read that. Ya, cardio vascular excersises, or how ever it's spelt, is a good way to lose weight.

Young_law 02-01-06 12:47 AM

didnt read the other posts.....

but anyway you gotaa be fast, go for pessure points first, or something very painful, usually if its not a big deal to me, i jus try and embarass them, grab their push it forward (as if they wwere gay and throwing their hand in a HEY!!! motion) and keep pushing it and make them say that they have a small penis and you have a gigantic one, if they really piss you off then....

fight dirty, go for the balls the nose, the neck, i like punchin niggas in the neck its really effective, the back of their legs, and achilles heel

werd

:cool:

JTR 02-01-06 01:21 AM

How the fuck is punching someone in the neck in a streat fight dirty? You dumb kid.

La Cosa Nostra 02-01-06 01:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DON
theres been a lot of fights at my school lately, and i was wonderin if any of u had tips on bringin somebody down or how u usually do it. i know people who fight a lot have a style or something they use like me i used to just lose my temper and do w/e i had to but now i always try and go for a headlock because i can finish them off.

so anybody got any tips post them up.

The biggest tip I can give you with fighting..

Is DONT lose your cool... Dont let adrenaline get the better of you.. And DONT be scared to take a punch... I've fought so many cunts that act like their hard, but when it really boils down to it, they start to talk like they got a speech impediment, their knees start to shake a little and they let their adrenaline get the better of them...

If that happens to someone.. Thats when you know you got em.. They wont have good acuracy, their punches wont be as hard and theyll try to play the defencive a lot more than just going all out..

Fighting is a confidence thing dude... Dont ever get caught up thinking that your gonna lose... Just keep thinking in your mind that your the hardest mother fucker on planet earth and that these little kids cant even jump and reach your knee caps their so far under you...

And I'll say again... NEVER lose your cool....... Always approach the fight with a calm collected mind and stratagise on how your gonna crush their fucking heads in...

Young_law 02-01-06 01:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
How the fuck is punching someone in the neck in a streat fight dirty? You dumb kid.

sorry if i confused you sir, but i didnt say that was fighting dirty, i was simply saying that would be a good tactic, i jus said fight dirty by itself, not neccisarily meaning the following things are fighting dirty

JTR 02-01-06 02:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
The biggest tip I can give you with fighting..

Is DONT lose your cool... Dont let adrenaline get the better of you.. And DONT be scared to take a punch... I've fought so many cunts that act like their hard, but when it really boils down to it, they start to talk like they got a speech impediment, their knees start to shake a little and they let their adrenaline get the better of them...

If that happens to someone.. Thats when you know you got em.. They wont have good acuracy, their punches wont be as hard and theyll try to play the defencive a lot more than just going all out..

Fighting is a confidence thing dude... Dont ever get caught up thinking that your gonna lose... Just keep thinking in your mind that your the hardest mother fucker on planet earth and that these little kids cant even jump and reach your knee caps their so far under you...

And I'll say again... NEVER lose your cool....... Always approach the fight with a calm collected mind and stratagise on how your gonna crush their fucking heads in...

You do realise letting your adrenaline take over is not always a bad thing, would you like me to explain?

Young_law 02-01-06 02:02 AM

yo JTR do you want me off ur team in RVS?