RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   R.T.L (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=234)
-   -   Ken'Pho Vs. King Solo (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221491)

FlowIntelligent. 02-06-06 04:14 PM

Ken'Pho Vs. King Solo

Rules:

Battles Go Up Monday By 11:59 PM EST
Check-Ins Due Wednesday By 11:59 PM EST
Verses Due Friday By 11:59 PM EST
Votes Due Sunday By 11:59 PM EST

Agree With A Line Limit In Your Check-In.

Freeposting And Swaying Will Not Be Tolerated.

No Biting
Recycling
Hate Votes

Good Luck

King Solo 02-07-06 12:19 AM

Ermmm, yea.... 10 lines and shit. :)

Texxus 02-07-06 12:52 AM

-_- i dont care how many lines.I'll match what ya got.

~1~

King Solo 02-07-06 01:27 AM

Ok, word....
....you can match what I drop. :)

King Solo 02-07-06 02:07 AM

16 lines you stupid bitch. :slick:
Now, lets get on with me killing your stupid wack ass shit.

Ok look,
Ken’s a pussy… he ain’t testing me, hell he ain’t got the guts
Cuz the only time KP is nice, is when we’re talking dry roasted nuts
Right, I got another nameplay… then you can get to quittin’
And peeps can call me a biter,
I’ll be munchin’ Ken…… Tucky Fried Chicken
Dude ain’t no real Streetfighter… watch as I slam through him
And hit Ken with an uppercut, and finish him with a HADU-KIN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken`Pho
Types his shit on wordpad, cuz he realised on a Mic-W.O.-Soft
Wicked wack n shit,
He dont think but that’s why people always scroll past his drops

Ure done in this league… I’m surprised Flow let this herb stay..
..when the height of his skill… is some wack ass Microsoft wordplay
And man, that bar was shit… the whole punch rendered irrelevant
Cuz the only way the wordplay works, is if u’ve got a speech impediment
Ken’s dope, HA!! ……Nah, It’ll be easy to fuck with him
I mean even with a fucking partner, he still barely manages to take the win
Ayo Ken, ya just a little bitch… and ya crews a fucking piece of shit,
So I’ll take a HardWood…… and beat ya to death with it!
No one likes you… ya made a grave mistake challenging’ my scores
I’ll kill you, and after this battle ^ nobody will be visiting yours!!

Done. :)

Texxus 02-07-06 07:21 PM

^ my name is King Solo
im foreign and i think im dopo
I eat chicas,i mean chico
this win ya never got in line like bingo
RV is gay, and RTL well its the same
King wack and what a original name :rolleyes:
i dont even do this no'more cuz i switched to diff. sites
he quotes my own shit, wow he bites
1,2 1,2...lave you black n blue
leave him da desert like dj clue
Who?King Bitch...Who? King Bitch..Who? i said King Bitch
i leave my nuts hang on dis bitch adams apple like i lynched
16 lines? dmn thats way to much
SOLO thinks he good, cuz he can type a punch
wow learn to rap,...cuz RV is ya life
ya get on here everyday, n ya still aint nice

:)

word.

Untold 02-07-06 10:40 PM

your gay for that shit.

Magic5 02-08-06 06:23 PM

Yeah, way to throw up the white flag.

Vote - Solo

Texxus 02-08-06 06:46 PM

^yeah You Should Know -_-

Untold 02-08-06 11:07 PM

Quote:

ouch! that one hurts.
lets not forget thats the same person who dropped 88 hotter bars than you'll ever have last week.. am i right?

v/ solo

Magic5 02-08-06 11:29 PM

Quote:

What the fuck are you talking about? I got dicked out of a battle I won because RV is behind in text. When you post 88 dope lines (with about 70 or more of them being fresh personals), know that you won, but end up losing because the site you're on is about a year and a half behind in the text battling scene, THEN you can come talk to me. N.Tavarez already said he wasn't going to post his verse this week anyway, so I was like fuck it.. and posted some random shit.

Now, let's look at this battle. Last week nothing out of the ordinary happened. This week King Solo drops early and then you post some bullshit.

Umm, yeah. You really aren't in a position to talk.

King Solo 02-09-06 05:29 AM

Lol, Ken was all down to battle before I dropped. :)

And now I look at my verse, I only really like the HardWood line and the Streetfighter line.............the rest I could've done better.

But word to Mimesis, this site is behind.....so I can get away with some old lines here and there.....then, the only reason I'm still battling on RV is so I can get 100 wins.

So, 11 more and I'm done. :)

Texxus 02-09-06 07:20 PM

^yeah i was so into battling.

RV is so gay cuz basically they have bigs like you on here that sound wack on a mic with there foreign/white voice...you're better off tryin to get into a rock band then makin it in the rap industry.

:) "Im going to stop win i get 100wins"<---i lost the respect i ever had for you on here king solo...cuz i realised ya terrible in life.

Magic5 02-09-06 08:40 PM

I'd beat you on RV. I'd beat you on RM.

I'd beat you anywhere. King Solo would beat you anywhere.

Brandon Cee 02-09-06 11:37 PM

Fuck without me last week...you would have lost Ken...SO STFU ho....and BTW....

v/KING.....cause ken's gay

Texxus 02-10-06 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I'd beat you on RV. I'd beat you on RM.

I'd beat you anywhere. King Solo would beat you anywhere.

if so, your point is?

oh my bad i guess thats your little net popularity kickin' in.

fuckin white kids. tryin to rap.but there style wouldnt get 'em sign worth shit cuz they have a gay high pitch voice or there lyrics are just to complex...and trust me No ONE whats to here a complex song...complex doesnt make you good.soon yall will realise this and realise Net doesnt help you 1bit to get were yall wanna be. it just means go out and stop being a pussy and set up a meeting.

now fuck off.
N im out b/c i made my point.

Brandon Cee 02-10-06 02:54 AM

you TEXT DUMSHIT ^^^

Texxus 02-10-06 02:13 PM

^wow point out the obvious why dont you.

fuckin' idiot.

Magic5 02-10-06 02:33 PM

Quote:
if so, your point is?

oh my bad i guess thats your little net popularity kickin' in.

fuckin white kids. tryin to rap.but there style wouldnt get 'em sign worth shit cuz they have a gay high pitch voice or there lyrics are just to complex...and trust me No ONE whats to here a complex song...complex doesnt make you good.soon yall will realise this and realise Net doesnt help you 1bit to get were yall wanna be. it just means go out and stop being a pussy and set up a meeting.

now fuck off.
N im out b/c i made my point.

You didn't make any point.

My point is.. you act cocky all the damn time, when you suck.. and I'd beat you anywhere because I'm better then you.

You come back and say, "Well, complexity is not good." What the fuck is that? Have you ever seen me use a word like "metaphysics" in anything I've put out? Also, you did say "The net doesn't help you get to where you want to go." But, I'm only doing this as a hobby and being that I want to do something with the English language (whether it be writing it, reading it, or speaking it) some could argue that communicating with people over the internet is helping me.

Next time you're going to come with a pitfull ass arguement at least make it relevant to something, faggot.

Germ 02-10-06 06:55 PM

Quote:
What the fuck are you talking about? I got dicked out of a battle I won because RV is behind in text. When you post 88 dope lines (with about 70 or more of them being fresh personals), know that you won, but end up losing because the site you're on is about a year and a half behind in the text battling scene, THEN you can come talk to me. N.Tavarez already said he wasn't going to post his verse this week anyway, so I was like fuck it.. and posted some random shit.

Now, let's look at this battle. Last week nothing out of the ordinary happened. This week King Solo drops early and then you post some bullshit.

Umm, yeah. You really aren't in a position to talk.

this isn't provocative or anything, so don't take it wrong....but RV is behind in personals?

Magic5 02-10-06 09:13 PM

I said RV is behind in text. Some of RV thinks that the wordplay JTR used was good, and that his old shit is better then fresh personals. Personally, I tend to think fresh personals beat old wordplay, but this site is behind in text.. so they think JTR's wordplay was fresh. I never said RV was behind in personals.

King Solo 02-10-06 09:15 PM

Quote:
^yeah i was so into battling.

RV is so gay cuz basically they have bigs like you on here that sound wack on a mic with there foreign/white voice...you're better off tryin to get into a rock band then makin it in the rap industry.

:) "Im going to stop win i get 100wins"<---i lost the respect i ever had for you on here king solo...cuz i realised ya terrible in life.

First, how the fuck can you say I sound wack on a mic....
....have you heard me on a mic, EVER ??

NO!! YOU HAVEN'T!! So stop making judgements when you ain't got shit to back up ya talk. And so what if I'm gonna stop after 100 wins.....I've been planning on going to a new site with some real tough competition for a while, and I've been battling on b-boys and then ProjectRhyme which has like people who would shit on basically everyone on RV. I just decided to get 100 wins before I finally stopped battling on here period, at least then I can say I did something on RV before anyone else.

But, the whole argument started here because you basically agreed to battle, saw what I dropped and realised you are too shit to drop anything even remotely close to the quality of what I dropped.....which, to be frank wasn't even close to my best and wasn't too spectacular at all. So...you dropped some shitty no-show verse so that you can say...."well, king solo only beat me because i dropped a no-show verse...if i wud've tried i wud've won easy"

BUT KID, YOUR WACK!!! SO STFU AND DIE!!! :shoot:

Texxus 02-11-06 01:33 PM

^you tell me not to judge.
but you're saying i only drop a no-show verse because i saw your verse?
that doesnt make sense . why would i do that? because i dont wanna get
beat or owned as a lot of people on here...personally i really dont give a
fuck...i could of drop something half-decent and you would still say wack
cuz you havent seen me drop at my prime.so whats the problem droppin a
no-show verse i wasnt scarred i just didnt even see the point in droppin decent
cuz they would've vote for you cuz ya have more rep then me on here..and
all people do on this site is D/R. so there wasnt no point.cuz i could care less
if i lost against you unless i was talking a lot shit like im better than you and
so forth. but i didnt talk shit, so STFU with your poor excuse of an explanation
to my response...saying I saw your verse and bailed out at the end.

fuckin' kid,you be quite N kill your self.

King Solo 02-11-06 05:55 PM

Lmao @ seeing you at your prime...
...that's basically what all the average people say.

If you had dropped good, I would've given you props for it. And people wouldn't vote for me because of an internet rep, I have tons of people on this site that vote for me sometimes, and other times they vote for the other person. If I drop weak, people ain't gonna vote for me. This site may have a lack in voters, but at least now the majority of them are brutally honest now and will tell you where you were wack and where you were good.

And truthfully, I don't need a rep to win.
You go onto sites like b-boys which then became ProjectRhyme.....they have the best heads on there, and I went on there and I still haven't been beaten. So, I know I am decent, I ain't the best and I admit that but I at least I can say I am in the top half of internet battlers rather than the bottom like you. BITCH!!

Texxus 02-11-06 06:21 PM

^why you always gotta diss towards the end of your finished post.it isnt called for for.
and i some what agree to the 1st paragrpah.and my response to your 2n paragraph.
You must feel cool to say it like that...it sounds liek you take pride into this and you say like i really give a fuck.but w/e theres always time for a life to come in hand.

but hey if ya wanna battle for real.limme know if not then dont respond to this and just let this go cuz im not even active on this site anymore.but we wont battle on RV..cuz its wack here.

King Solo 02-11-06 06:35 PM

Why do you have to be so gay ??

I don't give a crap about battling, it ain't my main priority in life.
I do it because I enjoy it and its something to do when I'm bored and shit.

Why do you have to come and shit talk, and spout off shit like "Yeah, I only dropped a no-show verse. If I was in my prime and battling like I cared then I am dope!!"

Don't say you're fucking dope unless you are gonna back it up.
And also, don't expect me to be a fool and accept a battle with you on a site where you probably have a million ass clowns waiting to vote against me so you can say "SEE, I BEAT YOU!"

Daubs 02-11-06 08:29 PM

V./ Ken'Pho :).

Texxus 02-11-06 08:50 PM

when did i ever say i was DOPE?

never but if you show me where i will give you all my post n leave.
but until then STFU cuz you're the one who doesnt wanna battle for real.
so w/e im out.its pointless tryin' to argue with you.cuz you're blinded
by arrogants.

King Solo 02-11-06 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
V./ Ken'Pho :).

You fucking english tart. :cussing:

Untold 02-12-06 01:23 AM

rv is just behind in personals and punches in general.

Germ 02-12-06 03:56 AM

Quote:
I said RV is behind in text. Some of RV thinks that the wordplay JTR used was good, and that his old shit is better then fresh personals. Personally, I tend to think fresh personals beat old wordplay, but this site is behind in text.. so they think JTR's wordplay was fresh. I never said RV was behind in personals.

i unno, see, but that's just an element you have to deal with...i'm not saying you should use what you think is old wordplay...personally, i like reading shit that makes me laugh, i could sit there all day and say how fuckin gay someone is because of the way they look, but makin a whole verse about it, kinda gets uninteresting...to someone who just does this for a little bit of kicks

i read both verses twice, then read them when i was drunk, and still preferred JTR...i don't know, if that makes me whack for liking humor over professional seriousness....then, whatever

if there are actual REAL good text heads, do it off the net...who cares about impressing and winning shit around people that make no difference as soon as you log off

this is how i see it, productive discussion, no beef intended...i think you're a cool guy

Texxus 02-12-06 04:08 AM

and i garantee..none of yall can actually battle good as yall do on here in real life situation against somebody.

simply b/c yall got to write your shit. and for as audio heads on here they still write there shit when facing somebody on here. no one actually is good at just freestyling/flowing on this site.

im done discussing.

Daubs 02-12-06 06:54 AM

how do you know that^,

triup would eat your face off, as would leady in freein.

Mc Wicked 02-12-06 09:54 AM

why is everybody attacking Ken`Pho n shit... just cause u didnt like what he dropped??

This battle was hella week neither came hard and both had simple vocab but I vote for
Ken`Pho just because he came with an original concept

Quote:
and i garantee..none of yall can actually battle good as yall do on here in real life situation against somebody.

simply b/c yall got to write your shit. and for as audio heads on here they still write there shit when facing somebody on here. no one actually is good at just freestyling/flowing on this site.

im done discussing.

now I just lost all respect for u.... personally I think text battling is retarded and the only time I actually battle is face to face. And how the fuck do u know that no one on here can freestyle/flow on this site???

from reading ur whack ass drop (that u had to write) I would murderlise u in a freestyle comp...........nuff siad.......now fuck outta hear with that shit

Texxus 02-12-06 11:46 AM

^are serious?....i hope you know i wasnt serious. lol

but i w/e im not going to explain myself anymore.

Untold 02-12-06 02:47 PM

look.. i read that JTR and mims battle, and any fucking real text head could see mims won.

like serious, i feel i need to say something about this. the verses were harsh, but look, when i see punches and shit i used before and know that there play'd and dump, thats when i know what the battle is. i mean, reading through JTR's verse i saw alot of old concepts that have been used and thats what raps about, being fresh.. the new ishy.

mims came with personals and good punches. new shit. thats what i like seeing. i hate seeing shit that has been play'd to hell and has some different wording cause they obviously bit off of another site. if i was in the league, i would have broken down each verse, bar by bar and would have critiqued the way i saw it. i'm not saying i'm the best text head, but i know how to judge a battle. i know what to look for and know what not to look for.

so, @ the end of the day, its clear to see that mimesis had the better verse. that shit was easy to tell. not only did he set the limit, but he also had very witty personals, and whats more funny??? a nicely worded punch line that has nothing to do with that person, but is there just for the wittiness of it.. or something that actually has to do with that person. you know? the person you are speaking of.. the person you are looking at, thats actually having to do with that persons life? that would make me laugh over any punch, anyday.

but wording is also key and JTR did word things nicely, but the set ups to the punches/personals were smh at times. i hate that and that also helps decide the better rapper.. you need to be complex in this shit, if not your going to have a bunch of "MC"s like D4L rapping about nothing, makking music off of shit you know they don't take serious and hurting up and comers trying to make a name for themself who have been rapping for years. you can't be inconsistent and you can't not be fresh. fuck the streets and the net.. its hip-hop in general. cause when shit gets play'd, people stop caring and move on.. just like this convo.

shits old. its obvious ken pho had enough time to type a decent verse since hes been defending himself in this thread everyday, you just made a bitch move and decided after you saw king's verse that you weren't gonna spit cause you couldn't be on that level. and as for rapping here or on the streets, rapping here tones me better for throwin down lyrics on the streets. son, you and most of this site prolly couldn't see me in freestyle and battle rapping live. you'll understand one day. but in general, its really what you prefer. theres no more things as opinions, its whether your mainstream or not. you either sell out cause you think you'll "make it big" or you make the music for the music and not worry about what happens next.

word life, yo.

Texxus 02-12-06 03:15 PM

i didnt feel like droppin a decent verse.thats all my bad if it comes off that ima bitch and it was a bitchmove. didnt know yall would care so much of this Net thing.and why you say streets,stop actin like you someone you're not.be real with yourself."streets"?c'mon now you most likely live in a nice house like the rest of these people on here do. and never seen a black man in person. and im not your "son" so dont call me that. and how would you know i couldnt see you in battling or freestyle? a lot of people like you believe yall good and say you're good b/c you think its the cool thing to say to up your image. really all i heard outta you was "Man im so good, i battle on the streets with all the gangsters. and your my son" <---i lost all my respect for you. so whatever you must be cool to argue with somebody over the NET b/c he didnt try like you do on here. my bad, im sorry i'll go try to lose my life and dedicate my life to making my account look cool with High winning percentage and rep from other people that either live in england and shit or across the US.that ill never see in real life.

but w/e i guess yall need attention from somebody b/c apparantly your life sucks at home and school.

Untold 02-12-06 09:02 PM

Quote:
i didnt feel like droppin a decent verse.thats all my bad if it comes off that ima bitch and it was a bitchmove. didnt know yall would care so much of this Net thing.and why you say streets,stop actin like you someone you're not.be real with yourself."streets"?c'mon now you most likely live in a nice house like the rest of these people on here do. and never seen a black man in person. and im not your "son" so dont call me that. and how would you know i couldnt see you in battling or freestyle? a lot of people like you believe yall good and say you're good b/c you think its the cool thing to say to up your image. really all i heard outta you was "Man im so good, i battle on the streets with all the gangsters. and your my son" <---i lost all my respect for you. so whatever you must be cool to argue with somebody over the NET b/c he didnt try like you do on here. my bad, im sorry i'll go try to lose my life and dedicate my life to making my account look cool with High winning percentage and rep from other people that either live in england and shit or across the US.that ill never see in real life.

but w/e i guess yall need attention from somebody b/c apparantly your life sucks at home and school.

son, what the fuck are you talking about. and the reason i call you son, is cause i'd father you easily. kid, you are nothing here or in the streets. also, could've sworn you weren't gonna say anymore about this and well, you just did, fool. yea, and as for living in a nice house, i lived in new orleans and my fucking house drown'd, you dolt. your a fucking moron and don't know shit about hip-hop or rap.

and its obvious you had to defend yourself in that entire statement, because your afraid of me and are jealous of the fact i have a better education than you.. i threaten you with just my presense. and heres the best part, you don't know me and i can tell you suck at rap just by your text. i mean, if you can't type something decent just for a text battle, with like a week to type something, than its obvious you suck. just keep not understanding shit about rap and keep your head in the "streets" as you think your from cause your on here acting like an e-thug more than you are in the "streets".

the fuck outta' here with your bull shit and take the cock out your ass and fucking realize you were a pussy for dropping gay and had a shit load of time to drop something decent. FAKE!!!

Texxus 02-12-06 09:08 PM

^you're such an retard.

because someone is not good at NET battling which is text.doesnt mean they suck at rapping,dumb ass.think about what you said. and yeah i lived in new orleans to and my mom is Oprah Winfrey.kid stop creating an image of your self which is fake b/c im not buying it of course idk 'bout the rest though.how would you know about me being something on the streets?exactly STFU.

how are you going to say you have a better education than me?
when you're the one who said your "House Drown'd' :rolleyes:..fuckin' idiot

you're just in need of an hug so once again...STFU b/c you suck at life,N please killa your self.

King Solo 02-12-06 09:17 PM

Ken, you can sit here talking about how people are wack on here and suck in real life, but the fact is we've had proof that you are weak on here. You do stupid shit like a no-show verse......if you didn't care then why bother signing into the league. Its just a dumb excuse, and i've seen some of your other battles and they are weak to.
So....you ARE WEAK on this site, so STFU and stop acting all hard.
As for on the streets, i don't know how good you are......but you have no proof whatsoever to bring on here and talk like you are some sort of dope fucker on the streets. So until you go record ureself with a video camera on the streets freestyling or battling somebody, and then post that shit up on here.....
.....I, along with many others will continue to say you are in general a weak emcee who sucks at rap completely. And there ain't shit you can say about it cuz you are wack as fuck until you prove otherwise.