RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=124)
-   -   callin out lexicon (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=221596)

Eastsyde 02-07-06 11:02 PM

callin out lexicon

what's up with a battle

1:30 max
any beat...
u down
if you are set it up

Also Known. 02-08-06 10:36 PM

Blah i'll battle you it'll be easy since obviously you can't read so it's an easy win....

~LexiKon~

...Voke... 02-08-06 11:02 PM

^^ha ha..........why do you hide your audio rec kiddo

Also Known. 02-08-06 11:20 PM

Happy? Dipshit... .

...Voke... 02-08-06 11:34 PM

YAY!......nice to see when i say jump you say "How High?"

Also Known. 02-09-06 03:08 AM

I was just provin to your dumbass that i wasnt scared to show my record you wish you had authority and if pretending like you do over the internet makes you happy then I'm glad I made your pathetic day you beezy!

Status 02-09-06 06:24 AM

Voke i will own your life....i dont see how your wack ass got any room to say anyting about anything..........so SHHHHHHHHHHh....

...Voke... 02-09-06 06:42 PM

nah kiddo that would never happen....i can shhhhh

and this coming from a kid who was bitchmade when he started crying cuz he lost
a battle (Got Skillz)

...Voke... 02-09-06 06:43 PM

that suppose to say cant...but meh

Eastsyde 02-09-06 11:21 PM

lmao at lexiKon thinkin i'ma be an easy win....set it up....i'll be lookin for it....

Status 02-09-06 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...Voke...
nah kiddo that would never happen....i can shhhhh

and this coming from a kid who was bitchmade when he started crying cuz he lost
a battle (Got Skillz)

Who are you again? hmm not sure...........seems like you study me or something.....im glad to see im that important in your life...... :thumbup:

but yup.....i'll own you...........

...Voke... 02-09-06 11:49 PM

nope kiddy.....and your creative or w/e hoe i dont study you got that gay ass avy and the same soundclick biznatch

Status 02-10-06 12:00 AM

OK....i bet youve had that name and all that shit.....but you said nothing about my AVy....you where talking about how i act not my AVY and all that.....get your shit str8t you fuckin internet geek........

and if you tryna get owned set it up.......a topical battle... or a regular battle......

Also Known. 02-10-06 02:55 AM

Revoke you have no room to talk about anything

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/noob.jpg

I found your real pic

...Voke... 02-10-06 05:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
OK....i bet youve had that name and all that shit.....but you said nothing about my AVy....you where talking about how i act not my AVY and all that.....get your shit str8t you fuckin internet geek........

and if you tryna get owned set it up.......a topical battle... or a regular battle......

lmao, kids this is why you stay in school...........

and I'm the internet geek when this is my 1st day back from like a 7 month period
:huh:

...Voke... 02-10-06 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexiKon
Revoke you have no room to talk about anything

http://www.ambrosiasw.com/~andrew/funny/noob.jpg

I found your real pic

nice to see you took time to spend on me looking for that, but fake pics? lmao ok kid

Status 02-10-06 07:45 PM

Voke....who ever the hell you might be......Shut the fuck up and like i said set up a battle......Dont Duck me.......

...Voke... 02-10-06 08:04 PM

Hint Homo, I ran the last Got Skillz Tourney

Also Known. 02-10-06 09:20 PM

Fake pics? Denial is the first step...

...Voke... 02-10-06 10:19 PM

to greatness................

Status 02-11-06 05:26 AM

Quote:
Hint Homo, I ran the last Got Skillz Tourney

nobody gives a fuck about who you are or what you did.....Your fucking wack Still ducking me......LOL whatever yo

Eastsyde 02-11-06 11:12 AM

glad to see my callout thread was a success

...Voke... 02-11-06 11:40 AM

^^lmao...word

Status is just stickin his ugly ass where it doesnt belong though

Also Known. 02-11-06 07:15 PM

To bad your not a success

Eastsyde 02-11-06 08:19 PM

fuck is your prob?? gettin a period because you about to get beat by a noob....

Status 02-11-06 10:58 PM

Quote:
^^lmao...word

Status is just stickin his ugly ass where it doesnt belong though

GLAD to see you ducked me again......... :thumbup:

...Voke... 02-11-06 11:36 PM

DUCKING?

lmao dont get it twisted....and why the hell would i do a topical battle?

gayness

Status 02-12-06 04:53 AM

VOke your wack...only good at ducking me........we can battle topical....str8t battle.or poetry.....anything.............Dont duck me.....if you duck me again then forget it...i got a Cd to finish.....

...Voke... 02-12-06 06:40 PM

nah, i aint bout to battle ANYONE right now....takes too much time for a lil 1-2 min battle

Sik Wit It 02-12-06 06:42 PM

Is this shit even goin down.. or is ya'll still bitchin n' shit.

...Voke... 02-12-06 07:03 PM

still bitchin and shit....it will go down maybe lata i got a collab to work on with key rogue for a real track.............

Status 02-13-06 01:32 AM

Quote:
nah, i aint bout to battle ANYONE right now....takes too much time for a lil 1-2 min battle

LOL becuase your wack......1-2 minutres... i can do that in like an hour....Fucking wack ass kids these days

and YOu think your someone special becuase you have a "real track" to do.....HMM once you get sme shows and radio play then you would have reached my level...and then you would make a LIL effect on me....but until then struggle to make a few songs that no one out side of RV will hear......

and lexicon......when we gonna do that song.......i got a few beats you can hear...from my beat makers.....i just need soem blank Cds......but yup....its nothin hit up my myspace wit an answer...FUCK this RV battle call out

Also Known. 02-13-06 02:30 AM

feel ya i got hella blanks at the house lets make a mixtape i might be buyin a honda or a saturn soon so i'll be mobile soon hopefully

Status 02-13-06 02:50 AM

Fo sho we can put togther a real quick mixtape......and sell it for like $5....then when i put out my Cd a few more poeple will know me.....Yup....we can do that....

...Voke... 02-13-06 06:25 PM

lmao....kid ya wack...stay with ya fantasy kiddo.

Also Known. 02-13-06 06:40 PM

Voke you dont know shit about us.

I'm free all day Stat hit me up and we'll start if your down

...Voke... 02-13-06 06:48 PM

lol, ya'll know what...expect a diss track comin soon....lol kids think i'm wack

Status 02-13-06 08:26 PM

Ohh SHIt.. a diss track....WOW.,.....big fucking woopty dooo....like i said once you Do a Few shows then get at me.........1.....actually once you get on stage at an open mic night you can get at me but until then Keep ducking me

...Voke... 02-13-06 08:52 PM

been on stage kid....get ya info right before running ya mouth

Status 02-13-06 09:52 PM

Wow ivee been saying you havent been on stage for how long now....? and now you magically have been on stage....lmao....stop ducking..if your gonna duck then dont even reply....