RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=166)
-   -   J Summers vs Jay 286 (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=222463)

Jay Rose 02-17-06 03:14 AM

J Summers vs Jay 286

Battle Rules:

6 - UNLIMITED Lines
No Crew Votes
No Recycling
No Biting

Minimum posts to vote: 20

Check in by: 02-20-06 at 03:14 AM

Must drop verse in 4320 minutes after check in.

System 02-17-06 04:11 AM

Jay 286 has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-17-06 04:11 AM.

Jay Rose 02-17-06 05:38 AM

This kid better show, im fuckin itchin for a battle

System 02-17-06 12:25 PM

J Summers has ACCEPTED this battle on 02-17-06 12:25 PM.

Jay Rose 02-19-06 02:51 AM

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/son...&songID=3517563

thats the track....no special production....nothing im gon take alot of time on, just a simple message.....I CAN't STAND E GANGSTERS!!

J Summers 02-20-06 08:58 AM

CLICK CLACK BITCH

www.soundclick.com/jsummers

J Summers 02-20-06 08:59 AM

e. gangsta ha thats funny i was doin dat shit way before i started rappin bro

Jay Rose 02-20-06 01:05 PM

click clack bitch?? haha exactly what im talkin' bout

haha....exactly like i said man....e gangster....thinkin hes gon touch me with bulletts via. broadband/cable internet.....man i gave you a whole day to hear my shit and respond...and mr muffin, are you not more creative then that....whatever people just vote.....(word not all hate tho that was a good chorus.....wait chorus on a battle....wow really dog, uhh whatever)

J Summers 02-20-06 02:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay 286
haha....exactly like i said man....e gangster....thinkin hes gon touch me with bulletts via. broadband/cable internet.....man i gave you a whole day to hear my shit and respond...and mr muffin, are you not more creative then that....whatever people just vote.....(word not all hate tho that was a good chorus.....wait chorus on a battle....wow really dog, uhh whatever)

and i agree with you for the most part on the e gangster thing cept i aint never said i was a gansta.. and my lines dont involve the internet i dont even do shit on here unlike most theese cats i'm real

Blackmage 02-21-06 02:37 AM

Voted For: Jay 286

Gotta go with Jay on this one

J Summers - Your Track was aight see your flo was good and your chorus was cool but i wasn't feelin the whole verse. Your best punch was proly the red dot like a japanese flag. That's all that's really memorable for me.

Jay 286 - I like your track better though you did get quite annoying. You were talkin about e gangsters but you sounded like an e gangster e killer chasin them. Your flo was a lil akward at times too but your punchlines were slightly better, such as the in the closet punch. I was feelin your verse a lil more but nothing too spectacular here

V/ Jay 286

Blackmage 02-21-06 02:38 AM

Oh by the way, had this been a song track, and you added another verse, j summers proly would've pulled this one off

The Jett 02-22-06 11:32 AM

Voted For: J Summers

One of the better battles I've heard on here in a while....

Ima go wit summer's on this one. Jay came correct but summer's had the whole package....catchy an shit.

Now I know a battle doesn't have to have the hooks an shit....But it's the net, so if u aint battling face to face I believe production comes into play. And thats why I vote the way I vote ;)

Ebircs 02-22-06 01:13 PM

This was feedback posted for Jay 286

polllllllllllllllllllllllsssssssssssssssssssssssss sssssssssssssssss

Jay Rose 02-22-06 03:28 PM

i mean im not one to bitch or anything...but jet....a lil more specific with why you voted witch person....i mean if it is just production then i think you didnt think deeply enough into it....vote says fine with me but more feedback please

J Summers 02-25-06 03:33 PM

fuck up................................................

Jay Rose 02-25-06 10:51 PM

fuck up what....i just want more feed back....is that to much to ask...for someone to explain themselfs?

Fuck u up! 02-28-06 05:51 PM

Summer...

flowin koo.. on the beat.. simple n strait forward...
ideas are decent nothing special..
delivery is pretty koo..best part of your verse to me..
punches rolled off decent..
----------------------------------------

flowin on the beat koo.. gettin up n down into it koo..slipped on some parts...
ideas are koo.. good appraoch with some but ended wrong =/..
delivery...not for me but koo..helped ur punches
Punches.. came off koo cause of the way u shott'em off..
-----------------------------------------------------

ideas..tie
delivery..tie
punches..286

overall.. Jay 286.. dude's verse just added up t more in he end.. had a better punch set up which was more effective here which was really the difference..pZ!

The Jett 03-04-06 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay 286
i mean im not one to bitch or anything...but jet....a lil more specific with why you voted witch person....i mean if it is just production then i think you didnt think deeply enough into it....vote says fine with me but more feedback please

alot of thought goes into my votes. just alot of typing does not follow. I been here long enough to earn the trust of the battler's that I do not Hate or DR. trust me, I might not say alot when i vote but I do take everything into consideration. k.

Jay Rose 03-04-06 05:52 PM

i wasnt discrediting your vote or anything....but honestly how am i suposed to get better if i cant get feedback like what i need to work on...so i try and get as much feedback as possible...like you'll see in my other battles...i took the little you said and used it to get better with the production n hook ish thing...

The Jett 03-04-06 08:12 PM

way i c it....
if u want feedback.....post it in songs....
if u want votes.....post it in battles.

believe me...i aint bein a dick. im just voting. which people dont do enough in audio

GKillaz05 03-05-06 10:33 PM

J Summers: You had a niice beat, I liked it. Your flow was sick, you used some niice rhymes in your track. You used some good punches in there too. It was a pretty sick battle track.
7.5/10

vs

Jay 286: You had an iight flow, it fell off in some place. The beat was decent. You went for a pretty long time which was kewl. But your rhymes where steady the whole way though. Had some decent punches in there.
7/10

OVERALL: This was a close battle, but I give my vote to J Summer bucuz he had the better punches and his flow was better. He also used some pretty tight rhyme. Jay you should have cut some of those lines out and used some better punches.

Vote - Summers

M&rk 03-05-06 11:16 PM

This was feedback posted for J Summers

checkin votes............................................. .

J Summers 04-12-06 06:18 PM

fuckin up this shit sicka lookin at dis bitch..........................comeonenow

Jay Rose 08-03-06 07:35 AM

upppin.....this was my first battle on this site....how is it still open?

Konvict_NYC 08-06-06 08:57 AM

Jay 286 - Beat choice is nice...intro is pretty kl, when you get on, you got too many words in every bar but delivery is nice for a battle, real nice...but ure runnin' out of breath sometimes and your flow is on n off throughout...lyrically, nothin yet that made me go damn..or even koo nice shit...michigan line is nice..its gett better lyrically later...lmfao at the 8 mile shit haha nice nice...lol at the dubbinj bit, it gets much better at the end fam...

8.1/10

J Summers

I aint really feelin' the beat but the lil hook or w/e it is, is pretty tight..yo u on that cocky shit...u aint rlly got the voice for it...sound outta place..but thats on a selling point..on the lyrics im rollin over the floor lool, Q line lmfao...JAPANESE FLAG LINE haha...delivery is decent..flow is better...

Aight Jay 286 - You came nice sir, flow was on n off, lyrics decent, towrds the end got better, delivery ws hot...

J Summers - Like I said voice and the way you rappin...on a selling point I dnt think you could sell that...even if u round them gunz like mos niggas (not on here), u still got a color issue with that but dnt let me hold you back..prove me wrong, im jus sayin i aint felein ya voice G..but on this track u came hard...I dnt have a prolem with gun talk thats how u create punches and lay em down..that japanese line is a classic fam...delivery was hot..flow too..lyrics too...pretty much a solid diss verse..

9/10

Vote - J Summers

Ca'lam 08-12-06 04:19 AM

just stoppin thru to look and shit. uppin this battle and shit.

ehh

Willa 08-24-06 03:12 AM

flow nis off in a few parts but for the most part was on
quality sucked yea sounds mad muffled
lol at literally in the closet its his rappin booth
lot of played lines
i like your delivery
lol at double the lines
not liking the ending line was weak

summers
hook is idk nothig special but adds a cool little effect no doubt
you rushed a line
lmao at you doubeling your lines word he got you there lol
nothing really stood out lyrically
quality was alllot better
btu its about punches so gotta give it to jay

ILL GEE 08-24-06 09:32 AM

just seeing where dis shyt is at...lmao@y'all being in the same crew...and no crew votes?...lol... i know... it was before y'all was OYD and shyt... shyt's still funny though

Jay Rose 09-04-06 02:13 PM

uppin in this peice......one more vote peoples........................................... .............just do it

Jay Rose 09-22-06 02:10 PM

okay lets get this closed i mean damn....one more vote anyone?

P To Tha R! 09-25-06 01:12 PM

checking.................poll.zz...........g luck..

Black Dragon 10-02-06 08:46 PM

checkin polls............................................. .....

TROUBLESOMEā„¢ 10-15-06 01:16 AM

checkin polls and sayin how wack this fucking battle was

Black Dragon 10-17-06 10:18 PM

close battle..........

Punchlines i think Jay 286 had it...it was real close Summers.........but in a battle that is all i care for fuck quality and all that........if ya shit wuz flowin on beat and ya had better punchlines u win. period. aiite that's how i felt and Jay 286 came better........good close battle.......

Vote - Jay 286

KISI 10-23-06 02:50 PM

j summers just wasn't as lyrically sound as jay 286. though i liked the energy of click clack bitch, on the chorus, he just wasn't battle ready, a nice swagger and voice on the chorus, and the lyrics leave much to be desired. So i give this one to jay 286