RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   F*** the POLICE (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223304)

Tha Q. 02-27-06 11:22 PM

F*** the POLICE

PERIOD.

They are useless. The only reason people call police is for their ability to secure a situation by force. Well, GIVE ME YOUR AMMUNITION AND YOUR WEAPONS, cops, and I'll never call you again.

People need EMS and Firefighters. Police are arrogant, ill-mannered civil workers who need to learn how to work with the people they are SUPPOSED to protect.

I'm pissed because of this tragic situation that happened in Alexandria Virginia the other night. A teenager was shot and killed after a police officer allegedly "feared for his life" when the jeep the teen was riding in charged toward him. The cop was called because the kid and his friends allegedly ate and left without paying at IHOP. This disturbs me. The cop who acted in a wreckless and senseless manner is basically saying, "That teen's life isn't worth a meal at IHOP." There were 6 teens in the jeep when the unfortunate kid was shot. One of his friends reported on his myspace page that the officer jumped out in front of his jeep and started shooting. I think that's closer to the truth than the officer's account that the jeep was careening out of control and tried to run him down.

I can tell you exactly what happened. The cop had a damn attitude because he was relegated to acting as a security guard at a damn IHOP. So, he was bitter and pissed that he had to even deal with the situation. I've dealt with police on many occasions, and they ALWAYS, ALWAYS have a damn attitude.

I hope they fire that "cop" and put him UNDER the jail for homicide.

Compose 02-27-06 11:28 PM

Give me their guns and ill handle myself, fuck the police is right.

KOOL COL-B 02-27-06 11:35 PM

werd, i hate cops, they dont gotta b cocky pricks n think theyre better then me, cuz im better then them :cool: so FUCK them, werd

High-Dro 02-28-06 12:07 AM

not all cops are morons...but that one seems to be

.Ike. 02-28-06 12:11 AM

shit...if some jeep was barreling at me...and i had a gun handy....

ida killed the fucker too

Shear Kaughn 02-28-06 12:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.

your right.....the jeep is being used as weapon and if my life is put in jeopardy by some teenagesrs in a a jeep...i'll use whatever means necessary to save myself...kid deserved to be shot....if the alleged situation is true....then the cop was smart and did the right thing......i would of shot that kid as well....

SerB 02-28-06 01:42 AM

Your basing the whole police department on one case?

thats pretty fucking ignorant.

Police are the greatest, there job is to make the world safe. yeah there might be some prick cops but there are pricks in every profession.

And if a gang of kids came and raided your house and was raping your Wife, or well in your case Q your boyfriend (fucking fag) .. and say if you had the power to reach the phone.. you telling me you wouldn't phone the cops?

How about you look at all the good shit that the police have done. okay you fag.

Dios 02-28-06 07:34 AM

the reason people say the cops are bad...is because when they make mistakes its 10x worse than a regular mistake...i mean when they make a mistake someone ends up loosing their life...or their life is ruined...thats big...and A LOT of cops do have an attitude because most of them don't want to be cops their real goal is becoming a detective or something of that sort and the requirement is that you have to be a cop for 2 years before getting promoted and some of those pissed of dumb asses cant cope with the fact that they might now be good enough for that...and to that dumb ass HERBNESS you cant just look at ALL THE GOOD cops do you have to look at all the bad...like shit u havent heard cops abuse people all the time, like during the huricane katrina shit...and you know that happens you cant deny that...and you can kind of relate the cops around the world to eachotha because they all stick togetha so if your partner is abusing people and he is the senior officer you will most likely follow his directions thats how that abusive shit gets started

Young_law 02-28-06 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Ike.

ida just moved out the way n stuff .

Tha Q. 02-28-06 08:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Law
ida just moved out the way n stuff .

BINGO!

That cop could have moved out of the way and got his license #...

It wasn't even worth it.

ALl because he ate and ran?

pssf

Nynth Degree 02-28-06 08:54 AM

Yeah, because of one incident now I'm not gonna call the police if my little brother gets kidnapped. :thumbup:

Tha Q. 02-28-06 09:22 AM

I just heard on the news that Alexandria police have a policy that says, "Only fire on a vehicle if all other means have been exhausted, including moving out the way."

^^Also, in Washington, D.C., officers aren't even allowed to fire upon vehicles, unless it's extraordinary circumstances.

Here's what I think happened that night, a plausible account.

The teens DID eat and run. Hey, we've all done it at some point. They hopped in their jeep and tried to leave. As they turned the corner, the officer jumped in front of their car. The driver probably tried to swerve around the cop to escape the situation. The cop then fired 4 times into the jeep, killing NOT THE DRIVER, but a teen in the back seat.

It's terrible and it bothers me. Police need to review this and change policy ASAP. I may even write some letters just to express how I feel about this situation.

Indeph 02-28-06 10:03 AM

Wtf? So people are saying they'd shoot the kids too? In that case if anyone looks at me wrong I'm killing them strait up. Because I "fear for my life". And I'll kill anyone who I believe owns a gun. I'll kill everyone who wears suspicious clothes. Because its them or me right? Oh wait, I forgot I'm supposed to protect people's lives.

Nynth Degree 02-28-06 11:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
The teens DID eat and run. Hey, we've all done it at some point.

I've never done that. I mean, I didn't tip once, but that was because my friend took me out to lunch, and by the time I remembered that he didn't tip we had already driven away.

High-Dro 02-28-06 12:12 PM

all of this could have been avoided if the little faggots would have paid for the goods and services they received, like any civilized individual

Indeph 02-28-06 12:15 PM

WTFFFf

Everyone here is basically saying they should die for breaking the law. What the fuck at rv.. So basically all of you "little faggots" should get expelled for not doing your homework. And get sent to military school for stayin out passed bedtime, or go to hell for stealing a pencil. People here need to shut the fuck up. Teenagers were just killed.. and all ppl can think of is the poor meal that didnt get paid for.

Tha Q. 02-28-06 12:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣Indeph♣
WTFFFf

Everyone here is basically saying they should die for breaking the law. What the fuck at rv.. So basically all of you "little faggots" should get expelled for not doing your homework. And get sent to military school for stayin out passed bedtime, or go to hell for stealing a pencil. People here need to shut the fuck up. Teenagers were just killed.. and all ppl can think of is the poor meal that didnt get paid for.

Don't indulge Hi Dro. He's being an idiot. That kid's life was worth more than a nasty meal at IHOP. All that officer had to do was get the tag # and deal with it later. Police are trained in those matters.

*SmokeSomething* 02-28-06 12:19 PM

fuck pigs ..................................7 mile foke game

Tha Q. 02-28-06 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
first off u n i dont know if the truck was heading toward the officer wit malicious intent or not so we cant really giv an opinion if wasnt them oviously the officer shud be jailed for life and if it was he had every right to shoot

but honestly Q if your whole family was gettin murdered wud u not call them???wud u not talk to them after???people forget all the shit that they do thats good

ive alwasy came to the conclusion bout cops that if its u that is the victim they koo and they can help u alot but if not that they are pricks to u

If my family was "getting" murdered, calling the police would be pointless. By the time they arrived, it would be too late. If I was a homeowner and had a family, I would make provisions to protect myself and my family. Police would only be called for the sake of formality and logistics. THink about it, police always claim they are "afraid" for their lives. That's funny considering they are the ones with the guns.

*SmokeSomething* 02-28-06 12:44 PM

i agree^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Nynth Degree 02-28-06 12:47 PM

Yeah, this situation was fucked up, but not all cops are bad.

Nejji Bangaz 02-28-06 01:32 PM

wtf @ some of u morons' replies...smh

n yes fuck the police...the majority of them are crooked...and the ones who arent are eventually gonna turn crooked bc theyve gotten used to just going along with all the shady shit goin on...

and in this case...if he had time to pull his gun out and aim it and shoot...isnt that more than ample time to...ummm....get the fuc out the way? ye but his life was in danger....he had to kill the kid for not payin for pancakes n drivin crazy...good job

-Substance- 02-28-06 01:42 PM

i agree with indeph's girl....fuck the po-po. i've been arrested, held in jail, then free'd once they found out it wasnt me. wtf? i also had a cop shoot my uncle because my uncle was nervous and reached to grab his wallet. this is bullshit, i wouldn't call the cops. maybe 20% of the cops around here are loyal. Remember the county i'm in got sued so many times for being corrupt. it's all wack. if somone kidnapped my brother....callin the cops would probably get him killed, so i would go look for the person responsible

-Substance- 02-28-06 02:53 PM

i dissagre with you^^ he's made a good point in that part you quoted.

Tha Q. 02-28-06 02:54 PM

Quote:
dude stfu i can guarentee wen sum serious shit go down u wud be on the phone yto the cops str8 away

Dude...STFU. You just said what I said. READ before you respond. If a crime starts happening, it's already in progress. If I had a gun, I'd use it. By the time the cops got there, what would have happened, would have happened. I said I'd only call the cops for the logistics of it. Don't get tiffy with me because I don't place my trust in people who Kill INNOCENT people. If you have a relative or someone you know that's a cop, fine. Don't get all huffy with me. :nono:

Tha Q. 02-28-06 03:32 PM

Quote:
i dont hav any cops in the family but how u know these kidz was innocent u jus taken 1 dudes werd for an account that u really know nuthin about u jus sidin foir the 1 that got the dude killed cause it seems like they the victims but come on cops dont just randomly shoot at teenagers no matter how fucked up the police force is they dont jus shoot at teenages for the sake of it

unless they where a minority of course lol

Innocent in THIS CASE = NOT DESERVING TO DIE BECAUSE THEY STOLE PANCAKES.

Paper View 02-28-06 03:42 PM

has the cop ever heard off moving? i dont know just seems common sense to step aside...

Tha Q. 02-28-06 03:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paper View
has the cop ever heard off moving? i dont know just seems common sense to step aside...

Exactly...And, I found out that the policy in Alexandria, VA (where this occurred) is to fire only after you've tried all other means, INCLUDING MOVING OUT OF THE WAY.

The police was in the wrong. The call wasn't "Some crazy teens are threatening people and acting crazy." The call was, "Some teens ate and ran."

BIG FUCKING DEAL. That kid should be alive right now.

JTR 02-28-06 03:53 PM

why not just let the kids go and not call the cops, I work in a restaurant, they make a plate of something they weren't suppose to by mistake and throw it out, sometimes we get plates where the steak and ribs and WHOLE MEAL is completely untouched. Hardly anyone ever finishes their plate and throws away half eaten food. So big fucking deal, 2 meals go unpaid for, that's happening all day. Big woop.

High-Dro 02-28-06 08:07 PM

im not at all discrediting the life of the young man, i'm just saying that if they would have paid for their food, nothing would have happened...when they look back and reflect im pretty sure they'll regret the decision

Abraxas 02-28-06 08:47 PM

If we didn't have police, the world would be fucked.

Crazy Hades 02-28-06 10:10 PM

Serbness is a dumbshit...if it was a wife being raped, in Q's case it'd be a husband. Sorry to tell ya bro, but the boy equivalent of a wife is not a boyfriend. BTW, doesn't shit like this happen all the time? Still tragic stuff, too many unnecessary shit happens for no reason. I bet everyone has just thought about the world about once a month when something happens and they just feel the entire weight of the world on their shoulders just because situations like this are just things brought about by stupidity and major things like lives could've been saved. Man, I bet that at least one person who would grow up to change the world with his genius, making something like time travel or some way to get rid of all pollution, but that person who would've grown up was killed in some stupid accident.

Shear Kaughn 02-28-06 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Indeph-
Wtf? So people are saying they'd shoot the kids too? In that case if anyone looks at me wrong I'm killing them strait up. Because I "fear for my life". And I'll kill anyone who I believe owns a gun. I'll kill everyone who wears suspicious clothes. Because its them or me right? Oh wait, I forgot I'm supposed to protect people's lives.

god damn man...you really didn't think that statement out did you......you fool....it was blatant......can you read that word "blatant" that his life was put in danger by the jeep......god damn i thought this site was smarter then that

Shear Kaughn 02-28-06 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
why not just let the kids go and not call the cops, I work in a restaurant, they make a plate of something they weren't suppose to by mistake and throw it out, sometimes we get plates where the steak and ribs and WHOLE MEAL is completely untouched. Hardly anyone ever finishes their plate and throws away half eaten food. So big fucking deal, 2 meals go unpaid for, that's happening all day. Big woop.

i know this is off topic.....but hey..more then likely the people who didnt eat their food and threw it to you guys in the back did pay for that plate....them kids ate their food and did't pay for it.....

it wouldn't make any sense to order food, not eat it, not pay for it and at the same time throw it out not touching it at all

Paper View 03-01-06 02:45 AM

They got fuckin cameras at IHOP right? Identify the subject get them later and dont be a dumbass!

.Ike. 03-01-06 03:01 AM

lmfao @ people saying he should have just stepped out of the way....yea right...

if a car is coming at you at a pretty high rate of speed ( which im not sure if they were flying or not, but for him to shoot, im sure they werent going 10 mph )....and its about to hit u...or atleast you think its about to hit you....and you have a gun in your hand...you wouldnt shoot?.....

ummm...i do believe i would....

im not saying the kids deserved to die for not paying for food...thats rediculous...but all im saying is if i was in the cops situation...and i thought i was gonna die...its kill or be killed....