RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   I Want to Adress the 50 Cent and G-Unit Haterz (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=223486)

thurdshift 03-02-06 08:51 PM

I Want to Adress the 50 Cent and G-Unit Haterz

From the desk of 3rd-Shift,

First and foremost for this to have any credibililty allow me to give you my credentials. I have been a g-unit fan since "guess who's back". i own every single g-unit records release since then...mixtapes all that shit...been a 50 fan since who know's when...so i have the shit to talk...what i dont understand is...if the agenda is to make as much money as possible, why hate? there are platinum albums galore, clothes, watches, shoes, movies and fucking vitimin water for crying out loud.....let alone the business and marketing PR and street team that rivals only def jam....come on, this is what every single rapper in the game dreams what he jumps in the game, i know 50 cent isnt the greatest rapper, he's far from it.....in my opinion he's playin lyriclly dead and will go back to his original "guess who's back" days for his last 2 albums, but the dude is on his hustle, 4 new members in the last calander year...Ma$e, olivia, mop and mobb deep....rumors of BG Keisha Cole Paul Wall and Freeway.... all of whom have gold or platinum records....come on the guy is a genius, and his music is pretty good....G-UNIT is a machine....Banks is hott and Buck is one of the hottest MC's in the South.....i agree the beef with every rapper in the game is old and the singing is gettin annoying but 50-cent/g-unit makes money.....and their on top...deal with it....i know everybody on this site will hate me caz i like 50, so what....

locknes 03-02-06 08:56 PM

this is a fact since when was it cool to get shot and not shoot back-jadakiss

thurdshift 03-02-06 09:23 PM

hence the dude that shot 50 is dead....that line doesnt mean anything

Compose 03-02-06 09:47 PM

I believe the agenda ISNT to make the most money as possible, so I dont like him.

peace

locknes 03-02-06 10:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurdshift
hence the dude that shot 50 is dead....that line doesnt mean anything

50 cent didnt kill him there fore it does

locknes 03-02-06 10:19 PM

black child stabed him and hes still walking around

Sean Gunner 03-02-06 10:31 PM

Because music is about expressing yourself, not just making money and nothing else.

.Ike. 03-02-06 10:53 PM

nobody will argue that he's a marketing genius....

but he's a shitty lyrical rapper....

but like ive said previously.....its not all about the lyrics.....

J Summers 03-02-06 11:07 PM

true fuckin story.

SUPERVILLAIN 03-03-06 12:38 AM

*walks off the elevator........notices he's on the wrong floor.........then takes the stairs...*

s.v.

~Tony Green~ 03-03-06 07:23 AM

Fuck I'm a 50 Cent fan too so I guess they'll hate me but Lloyd Banks is a beast

thurdshift 03-03-06 07:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Because music is about expressing yourself, not just making money and nothing else.

50 doesnt express himself????
you hear everything he's bout in EVERY SINGLE song he does...lol

locness...you're just ignorant buddy, thats ok... :thumbup:

Dirty Nigga 03-03-06 07:38 AM

when 50 stops rhymin the word 'hood' with 'good' in his songs, maybe i'll start listnin to him.

banks is raw tho, so is yayo....

locknes 03-03-06 08:23 AM

Quote:
50 doesnt express himself????
you hear everything he's bout in EVERY SINGLE song he does...lol

locness...you're just ignorant buddy, thats ok... :thumbup:

dumass cant even spell my name as he looks at it
i nrver like 50 cent after he went commercial cause thats when he whent to be
whack
and he is a liar would a real gansta get stabbed and do nothing about it hell fucken no

thurdshift 03-03-06 08:34 AM

well i dont care about how to spell your name frankly...
murder inc...... destroyed...need i say more

Paper View 03-03-06 04:12 PM

50 is whack how you gonna get mad at Dre? Thats career suicide if Dre produced me I would stay on his good side and I aint heard a good diss track from 50 since "How to Rob" And what kind of gangsta buys Vitamin Water WTF? He's clthing and shoes are whack hence the "LOOK G-UNIT IS ON CLEARENCE"

-Substance- 03-03-06 04:17 PM

ok, 50 is wack, banks is ill....50 may be a good money maker but his music has gone down since his first album......

thurdshift 03-03-06 04:26 PM

roca wear ecko tommy hilfiger and polo are on clearence, let alone sean jean and every other urban/commercial clothing line, im an athlete, i drink vitimin water.....who cares about diss tracks, i dont anymore, they are a waste of time

locknes 03-03-06 04:34 PM

^ get off the 50 cents dick
how many classic albums does he have none he talks bout the same shit every album

High-Dro 03-03-06 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
I believe the agenda ISNT to make the most money as possible, so I dont like him.

peace

thats what i was going to say

KOOL COL-B 03-03-06 05:34 PM

i like both Game and 50, werd

~Tony Green~ 03-03-06 07:05 PM

Quote:
well i dont care about how to spell your name frankly...
murder inc...... destroyed...need i say more

Took the words right outta my mouth

Paper View 03-04-06 12:28 AM

Anybody heard of Big Stye? Ill industry diss tack.... "I heard your shit was bomb and gun proof, fuck it i'll throw a grenade trough your sunroof. Yea your shit blew but not because off your rhymes, but because in ever interview you kept sayin: I got shot 9 times"

La Cosa Nostra 03-04-06 01:22 AM

50 Cent is ill....

:thumbup:

Past Tense 03-04-06 01:32 AM

I love 50 cents stuff its bumpable and he got an ill flow and he makes catchy as songs....

and its funny he says it in his first single he dont care

Quote:
Originally Posted by 50 Cent
Banks said go head switch ya style up,n***gz hate,lettum hate,but watch the money pile up

exactly he used too be realllllllll fresh nwo hes just avg. but he still makin hot sogns

Mc Wicked 03-04-06 02:37 AM

OK im gonna say it like this... I really dont like 50 cent as a person....but I dont go onto rap boards and everytime someone says G-unit or 50 start jumping at them about how bad they suck.

Anyway I dont like 50 because he has redefined the word sell out.... It has nothing to do with his lyrical abilities or any thing but rappers like 50 cent, Jay-Z, Game, etc are ruining the rap industry... Few rappers do this shit for fun anymore....its like once they get in they forget everything about how they came up and it all about the money.. 50 is so worried about making money that he dont put any effert in his music anymore because he know his shits gonna sell no matter what

locknes 03-04-06 07:49 AM

^ but jay-z and game actualy have skills

Immense 03-04-06 10:45 AM

ye...i dont really hate him.

but i rember when he first started beefing with ja,and 50 was calling ja a bitch for making love songs and singing,calling ja a sellout..and saying he makes pop music.

and now 50 is doing exactly the same..just look at candy shop....my god that was some spice girls shit.so when someone hates someone for something but then does the exact same thing i think it makes them look like a dickhead.

yes he his a genious.....hes managed to market himself to almost every white 10 to 16 year old...plus throw songs in there for the bitchez......he used to be like..oh..im so hood,im the streets,im gangsta......but he practically sold himself out...

not sayin thats wrong...i would do what he does for that amount of money,but i would never deny id do it...like he used to..

Mc Wicked 03-04-06 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes

50 cent has skills too he just forgot how to make good songs.... and Game wouldnt be anywhere if not for 50... and when I say game is ruining the image of hip-hop im talking about how he allways trys to beef with everybody like Yukmouth or the Young Guns.

Hip-hop shouldnt be all about beef and thats why I respect Jay-Z right now for doing what hes doing with Nas.

Dirty Nigga 03-04-06 07:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by locknes

Only skill Game has is recyclin his own rhymes....and NWA's.

locknes 03-04-06 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmelo
Only skill Game has is recyclin his own rhymes....and NWA's.

i dont listen to the game but if u say so then ill take yor word
at least jay-z has skillz.........*grabs cd case*

*looks through...........grab s reasonable doubt and *start listening*

Dirty Nigga 03-04-06 07:48 PM

Yeah.....

Jay is nice.

locknes 03-04-06 07:50 PM

I WONDER if he has any underground shit before he went big

besides (i can't get with that)

Dirty Nigga 03-04-06 08:36 PM

Yeah, he does

he was on alot of Big L shit back in the day.

locknes 03-04-06 09:01 PM

^ Beside that 7 minute freestyle i dont know any other shit
he use to spit fast back then

Dirty Nigga 03-04-06 09:05 PM

nice observation ^

locknes 03-04-06 09:10 PM

he should go back to his old style way better he fell off more than any rapper and doesnt get critisized

Dirty Nigga 03-04-06 09:13 PM

Jay-z fell off????????

locknes 03-04-06 09:26 PM

yes he has he dont be on that reasonable doubt type or blueprint shit