RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Crews n' Collaborations (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=123)
-   -   What's the wackest crew on RV? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226629)

Tha Q. 04-16-06 07:59 PM

What's the wackest crew on RV?

Sign me up

:thumbup:

mind_immortal 04-16-06 08:05 PM

yeah thee q needs some bitches to whine to, to make his self-important ass feel useful...lmao... rofll...oh shit.. i cant stop laughing !!!!!! somebody help.. dial 911 before i laugh to death .. ..

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 08:09 PM

tha q is gangsta

he might bitch slap u if u dont stfu nigga

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mind_immortal
yeah thee q needs some bitches to whine to, to make his self-important ass feel useful...lmao... rofll...oh shit.. i cant stop laughing !!!!!! somebody help.. dial 911 before i laugh to death .. ..

Pick up your mic Woody...drop a track and talk shit to me there...Otherwise, you're irrelevant.

mind_immortal 04-16-06 08:13 PM

you dont know what the fuck you are talkin about.. q is my homie he just need a fuckin reality check holmes... and you dont know me ... so watch what you say or i will slice and dice you so shut the fuck up chump ... what ... back the fuck up ... ess ay take your bitch game back to east l.a. faggot ass muffucka... bitch

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:16 PM

Quote:
you dont know what the fuck you are talkin about.. q is my homie he just need a fuckin reality check holmes... and you dont know me ... so watch what you say or i will slice and dice you so shut the fuck up chump ... what ... back the fuck up ... ess ay take your bitch game back to east l.a. faggot ass muffucka... bitch

I'm not your homie bro. You don't know what the fuck to say out your mouth. I ain't your bitch bro. I'm a college educated mothafucka. Save that bullshit for someone who isn't educated. But, why are you following me around a damn site? I know you have something else to do...

then again...maybe not

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 08:16 PM

essay im not from east la homo

lmao at said nigga gonna slice and dice me over the internet

pablo get your ass together before u try to start shit with me lol

mind_immortal 04-16-06 08:20 PM

q ... i know its your time of the months i will stop bustin your balls man so you dont have a fuckin fit..... you can hate on me all you want ... it just goes to show where the narrow mind is .. do you know what a joke is q... do you ... well i suggest you learn how to take one... ok ... pal... just so you know where i am coming from ... alright... what did i just get done saying in citcom... its a fuckin web forum ... you act like this is the only life you have.. and if it is... which it seems to be...well i feel sorry for you ...dude on the real.. check where your heads at.... seriously...

mind_immortal 04-16-06 08:21 PM

verbally bone head zig zag ..get off my dick you dont want none .... for real ...

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:23 PM

Quote:
q ... i know its your time of the months i will stop bustin your balls man so you dont have a fuckin fit..... you can hate on me all you want ... it just goes to show where the narrow mind is .. do you know what a joke is q... do you ... well i suggest you learn how to take one... ok ... pal... just so you know where i am coming from ... alright... what did i just get down saying in citcom... its a fuckin web forum ... you act like this is the only life you have.. and if it is... which it seems to be...well i feel sorry for you ...dude on the real.. check where your heads at.... seriously...

I can take a joke. I just don't find YOU funny. And, talking to me on AIM is not a web forum. So, stop down playing your ignorance. Bust my balls? sure...ok...You're acting like a god damn schizo...with MPD...

Your problem is, you don't know what to say out your mouth, or when to say it. Do you bro...you play the role of asshole too well. Like I said, take anything else you have to say to me to AUDIO, where I will KINDLY hand you your ass.

I'm not cool with people who have to talk down to you to make themselves feel superior.

WOW..."happy easter"...

^^Real DAMAGING on my part. All your narrow minded ass had to say was, "aiight"...or "ok"...or "haa, coo, even though I don't celevbrate it."

U tryna lecture my ass when that's not called for...

Bro, I am not impressed by your so-called intellect...SAve that shit for someone esle.

Ebircs 04-16-06 08:26 PM

ehhhhhhhhhhhhh...............

i'm going to play UO yo....this is gay.......im making a super awsome poision fencer man..it's totaly narly...LOLO....nah...but seriously...ima go play UO....

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 08:27 PM

Quote:
verbally bone head zig zag ..get off my dick you dont want none .... for real ...

none of what

that shits just talk of someone who down on the count there

stfu ur a waste of oxygen bro fareal

mind_immortal 04-16-06 08:27 PM

you know i am laughing at you right ... just so you know .. hand me my ass .. go ahead... i know where the fuck i am at in this game ... i havent been at it for five years ...like some of us ....i have been at it for what 2-3 months... so what ... if you wanna drop drama ... be my guest ... because i am a terrible host... calls point ends post ...

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 08:29 PM

LMAO nigga

thats the gayest post ever on RV. EVER. hahahahahhahahaha

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:30 PM

^^exactly

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:32 PM

Quote:
you know i am laughing at you right ... just so you know .. hand me my ass .. go ahead... i know where the fuck i am at in this game ... i havent been at it for five years ...like some of us ....i have been at it for what 2-3 months... so what ... if you wanna drop drama ... be my guest ... because i am a terrible host... calls point ends post ...

I see you're not to be taken seriously.

bye bye

Ebircs 04-16-06 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Zig Zag:.
LMAO nigga

thats the gayest post ever on RV. EVER. hahahahahhahahaha

u should mind ur own busness for real man...this is some personal AIM shit...

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
u should mind ur own busness for real man...this is some personal AIM shit...

Woody's such a bitch, he won't even approach me on AIM...he'd rather act like a raging asshole for all the board to see

It fits his character.

Ebircs 04-16-06 08:37 PM

i'm not tryna get in it bro....it's not my problem ATM...all im saying is zig don't need to jump into other ppls beefs

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 08:41 PM

dawg i do as i please iunno waddup but this nigga here said shit about me so fuck him

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:43 PM

see me where it counts bro

Dust off ya fuckin mic...cuz I'm sick of pussies

^^THAT...goes out to WOODY

I bet ya'll have never see someone get eaten as badly as he will if he even open up cool edit and mentions my name. All this shit you gotta say on the board...Take it to wax bro

saying I'm unintelligent?

HAHAHAHA....sure

You don't graduate valedictorian from HIgh school, win over 40,000 in scholarship money, and then graduate from a decent college with a degree in biology if all you read is the bible you moron.

Like I said...FUCK A WOODY

Ebircs 04-16-06 08:44 PM

^^^^ good idea actualy...ya'll should jus battle it out yo...

47.29" of Zigs 04-16-06 08:45 PM

damn homie

in high school u was the man homie

lol word up OWNAGE

Tha Q. 04-16-06 08:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Çhö-каhй Miшaйg
^^^^ good idea actualy...ya'll should jus battle it out yo...

I'm sick of dat nigga and his jail house bullshit.

I am FAR, FAR from impressed.

.Judicial. 04-16-06 11:39 PM

q is my hero...

Defyned Truth 04-16-06 11:55 PM

LMAO ^^^ SO much...anger...i'm feelin...lyk i'm meltin...or soemthin..

Tha Q. 04-17-06 01:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicial
q is my hero...

and you mine!

well after the following people:

Jesus
My grandma
Shaka Zulu
Biggie Smalls
Tiger Woods
then...Dino :thumbup:

mind_immortal 04-17-06 02:09 AM

q ... you wanna know about my jail house shit .. i was a cool dude up in there ..but the way you are actin now ..if you woulda been actin like that in the joint i woulda had you fuckin cleanin my cell...the fuck outta here...bitch... you done lost your fuckin mind... you might be nicer on the mic... but i think its plain to see who has some anger management issues ... again... ive been spittin for about two and a half months ... you.. what ... five years ..and still havent amounted to shit...sure you got nice flow.. i will say that... but you have a weak mind... you cant even control yourself ... i bet you start shaking when you read this because you know i am right ... start cussin.. then go an pray to some figment of your fuckin deluded imagination...to absolve your sins, you can make hate tracks on me all you want .. i think its funny and i dont mind the publicity... sucker... and i was promoting you too... well thats come to and end .. and the people around here think your dope too... well you fuct that up.. sorry about your luck.... i'm laughin at you dude...i'm laughin at you dude!..oh and i never asked to be OYD...i was invited...

Tha Q. 04-17-06 02:15 AM

Quote:
q ... you wanna know about my jail house shit .. i was a cool dude up in there ..but the way you are actin now ..if you woulda been actin like that in the joint i woulda had you fuckin cleanin my cell...the fuck outta here...bitch... you done lost your fuckin mind... you might be nicer on the mic... but i think its plain to see who has some anger management issues ... again... ive been spittin for about two and a half months ... you.. what ... five years ..and still havent amounted to shit...sure you got nice flow.. i will say that... but you have a weak mind... you cant even control yourself ... i bet you start shaking when you read this because you know i am right ... start cussin.. then go an pray to some figment of your fuckin deluded imagination...to absolve your sins, you can make hate tracks on me all you want .. i think its funny and i dont mind the publicity... sucker... and i was promoting you too... well thats come to and end .. and the people around here think your dope too... well you fuct that up.. sorry about your luck.... i'm laughin at you dude...i'm laughin at you dude!..oh and i never asked to be OYD...i was invited...

#1...ok...I have a temper...wow, that makes me sooooooo different from 1000000000000000000000000000 of people in history who've had tempers...Ur point is?

#2...Don't worry about my prayer life. The only reason God hasn't taken you out of here is because someone prayed for your simple minded self.

#3...Not amount to shit?...I rap as a hobby...I just happen to like not SUCKING at what I do.

#4...Weak mind?...sure...I'm not the one who abused drugs and got fucked over because of it. OH, and one more thing...Regardless of the trauma I've experienced in my life, I'm still going strong...So FUCK what you think.

#5...promote me? I didn't ask you to mention my name out your mouth...But, thanx for letting people know I'm better than you.

tah tah :gfy:

P.S. stop gasin yaself

mind_immortal 04-17-06 02:27 AM

sure thing .. now you better get some sleep q... because i am going to make your cry and piss and moan all day long tomorrow too... and honestly i dont give a fuck if youre better than me or not ... youre probably better than me at a lot of things... pickin up guys ... suckin dick .. you know ...alot of things...

Tha Q. 04-17-06 02:34 AM

Quote:
sure thing .. now you better get some sleep q... because i am going to make your cry and piss and moan all day long tomorrow too... and honestly i dont give a fuck if youre better than me or not ... youre probably better than me at a lot of things... pickin up guys ... suckin dick .. you know ...alot of things...

wow...let's resort to immature antics...doesn't surprise me...In fact, what more can yoiu expect from someone who claims to be straight but can't get pussy...O wait, you're one of the weirdos the FCC is trying to protect young girls from on Myspace. And, no one is crying...I'm responding to the poppycock that's leaving your fingers. But, I've already got you pegged. You're a jokester who's envious because of what you just stated in the red.

bye bye

:gfy:

mind_immortal 04-17-06 04:58 AM

you think what you want ... .........

"On Saturday night I would see men lusting after half-naked girls dancing at
the carnival, and on Sunday morning when I was playing the organ for tent show
evangelists at the other end of the carnival lot, I would see these same
men sitting in the pews with their wives and children, asking God to forgive
them and purge them of carnal desires. And the next Saturday night they'd be
back at the carnival or some other place of indulgence.
"I knew then that the Christian Church thrives on hypocrisy, and that man's
carnal nature will out!"

mind_immortal 04-17-06 05:03 AM

It was not the practice of the black arts itself that I considered to be the story, because that is
nothing new in the world. There were Devil-worshipping sects and voodoo cults long before there were Christians. In eighteenth-century England a Hell-Fire Club, with connections to the
American colonies through Benjamin Franklin, gained some brief notoriety. During the early
part of the twentieth century, the press publicized Aleister Crowley as the "wickedest man in
the world". And there were hints in the 1920s and '30s of a "black order" in Germany.

mind_immortal 04-17-06 05:04 AM

All the occultists I had met or heard of were white-lighters: alleged seers, prophesiers, and
witches wrapping their supposedly mystic powers around God-based, spiritual
communication. LaVey, seeming to laugh at them if not spit on them in contempt, emerged
from between the lines of newspaper stories as a black magician basing his work on the dark
side of nature and the carnal side of humanity. There seemed to be nothing spiritual about his
"church".

mind_immortal 04-17-06 05:05 AM

As I listened to LaVey talk that first time, I realized at once there was nothing to connect him
with the occult business. He could not even be described as metaphysical. The brutally frank
talk he delivered was pragmatic, relativistic, and above all rational. It was unorthodox, to be
sure: a blast at established religious worship, repression of humanity's carnal nature, phony
pretense at piety in the course of an existence based on dog-eat-dog material pursuits. It was
also full of sardonic satire on human folly. But most important of all, the talk was logical. It
was not quack magic that LaVey offered his audience. It was common sense philosophy based
on the realities of life.

mind_immortal 04-17-06 05:10 AM

you can try to take jabs at me all you want .. q .. all that needs to be said is go check out the sound click... www.soundclick.com search cho kahn miwang.... if anyone wants to hear about my life and my philosophies then they can listen to them there... and if anyone asks i tell... and i usually tell before they ask .. you cant hurt me... seriously .. start with the track .. beginning and end ... if you want to know how i used to live... but remember this.. . its not where youre from ... its where youre at.... and i am getting better with each track... and i am not afraid of you or any song you can come up with ... so bring it ...bitch...dont forget to listen to i see the light as well....!!!

Tha Q. 04-17-06 10:02 AM

Quote:
you can try to take jabs at me all you want .. q .. all that needs to be said is go check out the sound click... www.soundclick.com search cho kahn miwang.... if anyone wants to hear about my life and my philosophies then they can listen to them there... and if anyone asks i tell... and i usually tell before they ask .. you cant hurt me... seriously .. start with the track .. beginning and end ... if you want to know how i used to live... but remember this.. . its not where youre from ... its where youre at.... and i am getting better with each track... and i am not afraid of you or any song you can come up with ... so bring it ...bitch...dont forget to listen to i see the light as well....!!!

umm...WTF was all that jibberish you typed in the previous posts?...pssf...= waste of time...No one is reading that...

Jabs at you? HA...I scoff at you...I'm not taking jabs at you son, I'm correcting your ignorance as it pertains to me...

Your life?...I don't care about your life. try someone else...

I had no problem with you until you turned into a raging asshole...

Afraid of me? Oh don't be afraid of me son...Be afraid of the one who has the power to take your life and then your soul.

I laugh at myself because I thought OYD and all that bullshit was "cool"...like, "oh, we're a family"...pssf...

...I laugh because I let myself get pissed off because of the dumb shit you said...YOU joke around like that...I don't son...There are just some things I don't compromise on...And, my faith is surely one of them.

What else?

Ha...sure...lemme divulge that so you can continue to be a prick.

Have a nice life

Have a nice death

Q couldn't give two fucks.

bye bye

ILL GEE 04-17-06 10:22 AM

damn... didn't know this shyt went this deep.... y'all should just leave it alone... get the tracks done and call it a day... werd

Dervla 04-17-06 10:41 AM

:-/..........................

Key... 04-17-06 07:25 PM

just let it rest dang