RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Mimesis (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=226977)

L.E 04-22-06 08:15 PM

Mimesis

You are a little fuckin bitch. Stop talking shit and fucking battle me.

AUDIO.

Simple as that.

Crazy Hades 04-22-06 08:17 PM

What the fuck, Chad? You calling out my boi? Except a diss track mofo!

- flies. -

Tha Q. 04-22-06 08:30 PM

MIM does audio?

muha

muahah

muhaahah
muhauahuahuah

mhuahauhauhauhauhauahuah

Tha Q. 04-22-06 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
What the fuck, Chad? You calling out my boi? Except a diss track mofo!

- flies. -

Damn bro...you must have pussy on da brain...

That's grammatically incorrect w/a typo

Expect?
Accept?

geesh

(X)eed 04-22-06 08:32 PM

Word.............................................. bust tht shit.. hahaha

Crazy Hades 04-22-06 08:33 PM

Nah bro...you ever eat Penrose's hot sausages (no retarded homo jokes please)? I'm too busy scarfing those things down to pay any attention to anything.

L.E 04-22-06 08:33 PM

As a matter of fact, let's make it 9th Degree, LTizzle, and Spul as well.

Time to shut these bitches up.

Crazy Hades 04-22-06 08:36 PM

Or you could always stop beefing with them over trivial shit that does nothing but make you angry and just blacklist them.

∆ P E X X 04-22-06 08:37 PM

*figured this thread would take a turn for the worse but*

OOOOOOOOOHHH SONNN!! he called you out!!!!
:)

Tha Q. 04-22-06 08:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Nah bro...you ever eat Penrose's hot sausages (no retarded homo jokes please)? I'm too busy scarfing those things down to pay any attention to anything.

I got a hot sausage for ya

lol

Nah...can't say I have

Crazy Hades 04-22-06 08:40 PM

If we were a human body

Chad would be the face.
Apexx would be the brain.
I would be the bandana.

Ysdat 04-22-06 08:40 PM

he wont battle, he cant rap :)

Logic The Goonie 04-22-06 08:50 PM

You should call me out too.

But I can't battle you yet, my computer's on some gay shit.

L.E 04-22-06 09:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
You should call me out too.

But I can't battle you yet, my computer's on some gay shit.

Called out it is.

And your already making excuses.

Hurtin.

Mimesis hasn't asnwered this yet.

Ducking bitch.

Crazy Hades 04-22-06 09:04 PM

Pretty sure he has mentioned his computer is messing up, Chadwittins. :) Don't get so angry, allow me to dab your forehead with this cloth.

L.E 04-22-06 09:49 PM

-_-

Still no replies.

Sean Gunner 04-22-06 09:51 PM

-_-

Still no book.

Tha Q. 04-22-06 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
-_-

Still no book.

You're a lil smart ass aren't you.

Dervla 04-22-06 10:20 PM

Mim can rap....and his cousin can too...They Both make me laugh.

Logic The Goonie 04-22-06 10:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui
Called out it is.

And your already making excuses.

Hurtin.

Mimesis hasn't asnwered this yet.

Ducking bitch.

lmfao, what the fuck? I was just amused that I wasn't called out so I brought it to your attention but pointing out the fact that even if you do I can't do shit for a coo minute. Theoretically I CAN do it, but the quality will be booooooooooooooty. Should we throw down anyways? :)

L.E 04-22-06 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
lmfao, what the fuck? I was just amused that I wasn't called out so I brought it to your attention but pointing out the fact that even if you do I can't do shit for a coo minute. Theoretically I CAN do it, but the quality will be booooooooooooooty. Should we throw down anyways? :)

Yeah...who gives a fuck about quality..? Fuckin set it up.

lolsobelol 04-23-06 12:07 AM

hey ennui you're a bitch

Magic5 04-23-06 12:22 AM

LMAO @ this. You make a callout when I'm not on the computer and then say that I'm ducking you? I HAVEN'T BEEN ONLINE, QUEERBOY. You're just mad because you tried to blame Swift getting arrested on the fucking government like he didn't break the law to get on probation then didn't comply with the directions of it. . TWICE. Just shut the fuck up. Have I ever battled audio on this site before? Nope. Do I have a reason to audio battle you now? Nope. Just because you can't explain the blatant Eminem/D12 dickriding you do all over this board without sounding like a complete fucking faggot, doesn't mean I need to audio battle you. How the fuck did you draw the conclusion that would solve anything?

Let's just take a look at the possible outcomes;

I win, you lose. You get made fun of for losing to a primarily text head. I win nothing for beating a fucking nobody/emo kid who had his e-friend tell everybody he died on an internet rap forum board for attention. Wow. Great accomplishment for me.

You win, I lose. You take pride in beating a primarily text head. I don't lose anything because I AM A PRIMARILY TEXT HEAD. After that you keep posting up your posts laced with Eminem/D12 dickriding and I keep calling you on it. You keep not looking like a fucking dumbass and we both go on and eventually forget that we even battled because neither one of us gains or loses anything out of the whole situation.

Those are some tight circumstances, but I think I'm going to have to pass for now. I have two other track ideas that I'm working on with my cousin, and I think I'd be better off spending my time doing them then I would doing this.

Now's about the time where you come in and be like, "Oh, YOU DUCKED" without addressing anything I just took the time to type out because you and I both know that it's right and that you're a fucking faggot. Have a great night.

Magic5 04-23-06 12:24 AM

Lmao. Haha, now that I just posted that I'm already starting to have a change of heart. I'm at a my dad's house right now with no recording equipment, but when I get back to my mom's I may get at you (depending on how many hours/days I have to work this week). If I have to work a lot, fuck no I'm not going to waste the time I have on this shit. If I don't have to much to do, I'll gladly set it up.

Tell me what you want the time limit to be.

La Cosa Nostra 04-23-06 12:25 AM

^Why dont you just battle him bro...?

I mean.. Yeah it might not solve anything... But it wouldnt hurt...\\

EDIT: Word.. Jus read ya second post...

Magic5 04-23-06 12:31 AM

Yeah, but it's just like. . what do either of us gain? Know what I'm saying? I win. . and? Nobody cares. He wins. . and? Still nobody cares. It's just pointless as hell.

But, whatever. Schedules were posted today but I'm at my dad's so I'll call my boss tomorrow and find out when I work this week. I will then relay that information back here.

La Cosa Nostra 04-23-06 12:34 AM

Battling aint really about that though.. Battling is about showing off the size of your ego and crushing someones self-esteem...

Its fun..........

Magic5 04-23-06 12:42 AM

Yeah, but it's a little different when he's a mainly audio head and I'm mainly a text head. If he beats me(a text head) in audio. . I won't give a fuck. My self esteem won't be any lower because he beat me in something I never claimed to be good at. Being the faggot that he is, he'll think it's some great accomplishment to beat a text head in audio, but for most people they wouldn't even have made this callout. If you were pissing me off and I made a thread like this, but called you out for a 50 line text battle would you accept? Nah, cause you've never claimed to be good at text battling and you're a primarily audio head. And, if you did accept I would get NO props, respect, or feel any better about myself if I beat you. If you lost you wouldn't give a shit either because the whole site already knows that you don't do it. You've never claimed to be good at it. Like, do you at least see where I'm coming from?

It just seems stupid as all fuck to me. If it'll make him feel better I'll consider doing it, it all just depends on my work schedule this week though.

JTR 04-23-06 12:42 AM

Last time he Limited Edition did this....... Will S.Unyu ended up beating him 5-0.

Shazz 04-23-06 12:56 AM

I remember when i called Memsis out too -.-

Magic5 04-23-06 01:01 AM

Yeah, you called me out for audio. . even though you text battle too. I'll text battle you right now, dude. What's up with you pussies calling me out in shit that I don't do? Last week somebody made a thread calling me out for a topical battle. . like, WHAT THE FUCK? Anytime you want to stop being fucking gay, get at me.

Shazz 04-23-06 01:02 AM

Do you do audio?.

JTR 04-23-06 01:02 AM

^^ Stfu pussy, graphic battle me!

Magic5 04-23-06 01:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shazz
Do you do audio?.

I have shitty equipment and I have some beats. So, technically, I can do audio. But, you do text battle. I do text battle. WHOA. This shit is fucking crazy. . WHY DON'T YOU CALL ME OUT FOR A TEXT BATTLE, FAGGOT? Like. . is it that fucking hard? The situation is different for gay ass Ennui because he doesn't text battle, and I'm not going be a fucking faggot like him and be like, "No, fuck you. Let's text battle. That's what I do," because I could give a shit less about him. But you actually do text battle, so let's do that.

Magic5 04-23-06 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Ripher
^^ Stfu pussy, graphic battle me!

Lmao. For real, though. This shit is gay as fuck. People call me out for shit I don't do, and then if I deny they tell me I'm a pussy and that I'm ducking them. Like. . am I the only one who realizes how fucking retarded this shit is?

L.E 04-23-06 01:40 AM

Lmfao...okay then.

We won't battle. But until you have the balls to actually back up your shit talking, stop fucking talking shit.

Magic5 04-23-06 01:47 AM

I just said that I'll call my manager tomorrow and find out what my work schedule is. If I'm supposed to work more 5 or more days between Sunday-Saturday plus school, than I'm not going to battle you. I won't have time. If I work 4 or less, I'll figure out when would be most convenient for me and we can do it.

And I can say whatever the fuck I want. Shut the fuck up. If you beat me in an audio battle I still wouldn't give a fuck. . as explained in my other posts in this thread.

L.E 04-23-06 02:06 AM

Work is your excuse..? I work 8 hours a day, 5 days a week, do my school work, hang out with friends, girlfriend, family, etc. And I STILL find time to record, produce beats, etc. Your planning two tracks with your cousin..? I'm planning an entire mixtape, by myself.

Whatever man. Do what you gotta do. Talk shit all you want, cause guaranteed face to face you wouldn't. I saw your picture. Your a scronny, pale-ass lookin pre-teen who looks like he's never seen the light of day.

Umm...yeah...need I say more..?

Magic5 04-23-06 02:14 AM

www.myspace.com/thugginthisout

There's some more pictures of me that you can save to your computer. LMAO @ you still having that. I posted that like, MONTHS ago on this site. . and you have it saved on your computer? Lmao. What the fuck is wrong with you, dude?

And yeah, I'd tell you to your face you're a dickrider. Do you think I'm afraid of a fucking emo ass dude who needs to gain attention over the internet by having somebody say that they're dead? PLEASE. I've wrestled for three years and now I'm just waiting for summer time to start training for the Marines. Believe me when I say that I would not be afraid of you if we met face to face (which your fucking faggot ass probably wants too, having already saved my pictures to your computer).

Get the fuck out of here.

L.E 04-24-06 11:35 AM

Save on my computer..? Bitch you wish. Oh, and your STILL a scronny looking mother fucker. Simple as that. You won't even battle me. Pussy.