RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Young Law (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=227273)

Adam 04-27-06 05:21 PM

Young Law

[ Should Kill Himself ]

Discuss.

Young_law 04-27-06 05:27 PM

nah, he's better off alive, stop being such a dick

lmao

Adam 04-27-06 05:34 PM

^ Then get off somebody's.

Young_law 04-27-06 05:38 PM

yeaaaa, not on anybody's

Unfulfilled 04-27-06 05:39 PM

This was a waste of thread....and time....1

Adam 04-27-06 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law
yeaaaa, not on anybody's

You're on Tha Q.'s dick like there is no tomorrow..

Young_law 04-27-06 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfulfilled

good thing he doesent have a life

Young_law 04-27-06 05:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Johnston
You're on Tha Q.'s dick like there is no tomorrow..

no, im not, care to elaborate

KOOL COL-B 04-27-06 05:42 PM

young law iz kooler then u. it wuz passed down thru my genes, u know

Quote:

me likey yo sig :hump: werd

Adam 04-27-06 05:42 PM

Quote:

You are a waste of life....and time.....1

Adam 04-27-06 05:42 PM

Quote:
no, im not, care to elaborate

I'd rather not waste my time, just look what you're sitting on.

Adam 04-27-06 05:43 PM

Quote:
good thing he doesent have a life

Yes, I have no life.

Young_law 04-27-06 05:43 PM

Quote:

no sir, she+sexy & thick as fuck

and that my friend is not a waste

Adam 04-27-06 05:44 PM

Quote:
no sir, she+sexy & thick as fuck

and that my friend is not a waste

1. I'm not your friend.

2. You'd never get with her.

3. She's not sexy.

Kordozar 04-27-06 05:44 PM

Yo I Like How She Make Her Ass Jump I Love To Hit That

Unfulfilled 04-27-06 05:45 PM

Quote:

waste of life but i exist...think about it jack ass...and your the waste of time for putitng this stupid shit up dick head....oh almost forgot...1

Unfulfilled 04-27-06 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
young law iz kooler then u. it wuz passed down thru my genes, u know

me likey yo sig :hump: werd

thanks sweety....lol

Young_law 04-27-06 05:46 PM

Quote:
I'd rather not waste my time, just look what you're sitting on.

my computer chair, is it broken *checks screws* nope

Quote:
Yes, I have no life.

yea i know, thats why i said it

Adam 04-27-06 05:52 PM

Unfulfilled is an example of a whore who gets no respect in real life so she comes to the internet and tries to get satisfaction by posting pictures of herself for others to see. She thinks that she is the shit, but really is a self centered little bitch. This thread was obviously not meant for your eyes so you didn't need to bother looking and posting. If it was such a waste of thread you wouldn't of bothered leaving your opinion. Obviously it isn't a waste of thread if it is already on it's second page.

Young Law is an example of a child who thinks that he has intelligence but really isn't sophisticated in any way. He tries to gain the approval of others over the internet by glorifying them so they respect him when really he is just a fuckin' moron with a the mind of a three year old who speaks in cliche phrases.

Kordozar 04-27-06 05:55 PM

Quote:
Unfulfilled is an example of a whore who gets no respect in real life so she comes to the internet and tries to get satisfaction by posting pictures of herself for others to see. She thinks that she is the shit, but really is a self centered little bitch. This thread was obviously not meant for your eyes so you didn't need to bother looking and posting. If it was such a waste of thread you wouldn't of bothered leaving your opinion. Obviously it isn't a waste of thread if it is already on it's second page.

Young Law is an example of a child who thinks that he has intelligence but really isn't sophisticated in any way. He tries to gain the approval of others over the internet by glorifying them so they respect him when really he is just a fuckin' moron with a the mind of a three year old who speaks in cliche phrases.

Lol Said She Don't Get No Respect. But Yo If That Is Her She Pretty I Would Take Her.Can't Really Speak On Young's Behalf I Don't Take Up For Men Unless They Mih Peoples

Unfulfilled 04-27-06 06:00 PM

Quote:

No the real child is you...for all that shit you just said...i don't try to get satisfaction by posting pics of myself...if i wanted satisfaction or some one to say something about me...i would walk out the fucking house...you on the other hand have a problem with that....lol people with low self asteem seem to always attack other people...And I dont think I am the shit...I dont have a conceited bone in my body...and this is a open form....if I want to post something up here then damn it I will...I am a grown as woman boo...And a post is made specially for people to post their opinions dumbass...and its only on its second page because people are putting up here how really piece of shit you are...oh and FUCK YOU....1

Tha Q. 04-27-06 06:02 PM

Quote:
No the real child is you...for all that shit you just said...i don't try to get satisfaction by posting pics of myself...if i wanted satisfaction or some one to say something about me...i would walk out the fucking house...you on the other hand have a problem with that....lol people with low self asteem seem to always attack other people...And I dont think I am the shit...I dont have a conceited bone in my body...and this is a open form....if I want to post something up here then damn it I will...I am a grown as woman boo...And a post is made specially for people to post their opinions dumbass...and its only on its second page because people are putting up here how really piece of shit you are...oh and FUCK YOU....1

Like old folk on Friday night...........BINGO!

:thumbup:

Adam 04-27-06 06:04 PM

Quote:

Did you graduate? Or pass english class at least?

If you're not looking for attention then it's flat out that you're a fuckin' slut. Either way, you're the piece of shit.

Unfulfilled 04-27-06 06:06 PM

Quote:
Did you graduate? Or pass english class at least?

If you're not looking for attention then it's flat out that you're a fuckin' slut. Either way, you're the piece of shit.

I rest my case....Nuff said...I'm out!!!

Adam 04-27-06 06:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Like old folk on Friday night...........BINGO!

Lmao @ your diss. The lyrical content is just as weak as your first one. If you can read you would notice that my writing is inspired from all music genres, including hip-hop artists Bliss N Eso and Atmosphere.

Saying I listen to Elvis, pretty weak considering I don't..

Wow you can produce, you can't write a song worth shit, every song you have is lacking lyrics that leave no impact. For example the only thing people remember from your diss is something I said..

You're whack dude..

You're not going anywhere with rap. You're a fuckin' faggot, you'll never sell. Not even to the Christian market cause you're a walking sin. Fags + rap = Garbage. Fags + anything = garbage. Christian faggots + rap = garbage. You have nothing, just kill yourself you fuckin' queer.

Adam 04-27-06 06:10 PM

Quote:
I rest my case....Nuff said...I'm out!!!

You rest your case by acknowledging the truth. Well that's swell.. :thumbup:

Tha Q. 04-27-06 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young G
Lol Said She Don't Get No Respect. But Yo If That Is Her She Pretty I Would Take Her.Can't Really Speak On Young's Behalf I Don't Take Up For Men Unless They Mih Peoples

hahahah @ you E-mackin

do ya thang...playa

PLAYUUUUUUUUUUUU

Get her numba!

Unfulfilled 04-27-06 06:16 PM

Quote:
You rest your case by acknowledging the truth. Well that's swell.. :thumbup:

I hope they aint that stupid and simple minded in Canada....I kno some people from Canada and they sure as hell ain't dumb as your ass...what are you ahh about to be 19 and still acting like you in middle school...grow up...and get some bigga nuts....please....1

Young_law 04-27-06 06:18 PM

dude, ur a fuckin lame

Unfulfilled 04-27-06 06:19 PM

And the only other reason your shit is 2 pages is because every body free posting dummy....we aint even on the topic which was Young Law...think about it....god your so stupid it makes me sick....

Adam 04-27-06 06:20 PM

Quote:
I hope they aint that stupid and simple minded in Canada....I kno some people from Canada and they sure as hell ain't dumb as your ass...what are you ahh about to be 19 and still acting like you in middle school...grow up...and get some bigga nuts....please....1

Lmfao..

Yes, I forgot how intelligent Americans were..

I won't continue this discussion with you because you'll probably just get confused and then go and consume some fast food..

Valerie 04-27-06 06:20 PM

Quote:
nah, he's better off alive, stop being such a dick

lmao

why do you gotta refer to ppls biggest parts of their bodies?

Tha Q. 04-27-06 06:20 PM

Quote:
dude, ur a fuckin lame

AMEN.

Somebody take up a collection for this brotha. He speaks the truth!

Kordozar 04-27-06 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
hahahah @ you E-mackin

do ya thang...playa

PLAYUUUUUUUUUUUU

Get her numba!

Lol Nah It Aint Even Like That.

But Yo If She Willing To Give Her Number Im Willing To Call Her

Unfulfilled 04-27-06 06:22 PM

Your a good actor...because the show your putting on his making me laugh...word of advice...if you haven't starting thinking about suicide you should...

Young_law 04-27-06 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings
why do you gotta refer to ppls biggest parts of their bodies?

dude, thats gay .

Tha Q. 04-27-06 06:23 PM

Quote:
Your a good actor...because the show your putting on his making me laugh...word of advice...if you haven't starting thinking about suicide you should...

LMAO

Valerie 04-27-06 06:24 PM

Quote:
dude, thats gay .

lmao and this is commin from a guy who posted a video up of himself on Rv. :bored:

Young_law 04-27-06 06:25 PM

yes but, i didnt say someone else had a big dick

Adam 04-27-06 06:27 PM

I don't even know why I bother arguing with morons.

I demolish Tha Q. is this thread so he shuts the fuck up. Young Law is all over Tha Q.'s dick, so he has no point in even expressing an opinion.

And no name, chemical toilet there thinks she has more intelligence than I do..

You all sound like perfect candidates for the next president of the USA.