RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   *Why WhiteBoi's Shouldnt Come 2 the Hood* (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=229288)

~Luciano~ 06-02-06 07:37 PM

*Why WhiteBoi's Shouldnt Come 2 the Hood*

....*Nuff Said*

White Boi Gettin Jacked

Indeph 06-02-06 07:46 PM

Damn niggers have no sense. :nono:

.Ike. 06-02-06 08:00 PM

lmfao...........@ him drilling the car after getting his ass whooped....

then getting it whooped again

Past Tense 06-02-06 08:00 PM

lol those were asians......

~Luciano~ 06-02-06 08:03 PM

Asians...whites...both suck at scrappin

Blah

Indeph 06-02-06 08:06 PM

My favorite rapper is white and so is my rap partner :( and jin is ill.

*crickets*

C.March 06-02-06 08:06 PM

yeah man that aint fair.. fuckin asians prollly thot they were welcoming to the store....

SerB 06-02-06 08:06 PM

those where dumb asians.

I would of pulled a weapon out or ran the guy over.

~Luciano~ 06-02-06 08:08 PM

U would think an ASIAN...would woop that azz

WRONGGGG

SerB 06-02-06 08:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Lucky Luciano*

Blah

Like a black guy is better?

wow congrats, that black guy beat up a guy sitting in a car.

~Luciano~ 06-02-06 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by serbNESS
Like a black guy is better?

wow congrats, that black guy beat up a guy sitting in a car.

No im jus sayin...Not ALOT of white dudes

can woop a Brotha Ass...all im sayin

Not racist here...my step dad is white...and my brother is Mixed

im jus sayin...A ni99a is more likely 2 woop dat azz..

How many white boxing champs u know?

and rocky marciano dont count...

SerB 06-02-06 08:17 PM

how many black people do you see in MMA fighting?

race doesn't have to do with anything. it has to do with training in fighting. either if its a league fighting or street.

King Solo 06-02-06 08:18 PM

Wow, I just come from a thread where some black people talking about how white people feel superior... and now here I see a thread talking about how black people could knock white people the fuck out.

That is utter balls.

You put a black person against a white person... both are the same height, weight and build and both have had the same upbringing. You can't tell me that the black dude has a better chance of winning a fight between them.

~Luciano~ 06-02-06 08:21 PM

Ya takeing the message im goin 4 all wrong

Im not sayin Blacks are Better..Or whites are Better

u take ya Biggest White Friend..drop him off in

A.Detroit
B.Compton
C.Newark
D.B-Moore

How many ni99az azz u think they gone beat?

i said WHITE BOYS SHOULD COME 2 THE HOOOOOOOD....

*Nuff Said*

King Solo 06-02-06 08:24 PM

OK then, black boys should go to places like Mossside - or some places i used to hang at in birmingham and wolverhampton..... see how many white guys they could beat on? They would get fucking shot before they threw a punch.

Crossword 06-02-06 08:25 PM

lmfao.
smashing the window.
rock on asians.

and also, lmao at thinking they can fight.
hes two times the size of him
and the only reason hes actin tough
is cause he has his friends around him.

fuck race making someone a better fighter.
UFC > Boxing.

TEK-NIK 06-02-06 08:25 PM

i live in Detroit

King Solo 06-02-06 08:29 PM

What I'm just saying is that there are places where black people would own the fuck out of white people.... and just as many places where white people would own the fuck out of black people.

But fuck that..... the greatest fighter in the world was Bruce Lee. He would've owned any fucking type of fighter you put in front of him.

~Luciano~ 06-02-06 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher
OK then, black boys should go to places like Mossside - or some places i used to hang at in birmingham and wolverhampton..... see how many white guys they could beat on? They would get fucking shot before they threw a punch.

Ok thats like sayin have a white boy

come 2 my city...Detroit..or compton..or newark nj..or B Moore

and they would get shot as soon as they open they mouth

so ya point would be what

we aint talkin bout gunz...

TEK-NIK 06-02-06 08:32 PM

ye but take all his martial arts and shit away he woulda been fucked up

Enygma 06-02-06 08:55 PM

Wow....I just lost all respect for Troop. Not that I had any for him in the first place. He's the type of dude to jump on a white dude for calling him black instead of African American, then he goes and makes a racist ass comment like this. You are a fucking piece of shit and I hope you rot in hell. It's people like you that make other people think it's ok to be racist.....well I got news for you buddy, I would personally whoop the shit out of you. I could care less how big and tough you are......and this is not me talking behind a computer screen. If you were here right now with all of your boys and I was all alone, I would still whoop the shit out of you. Get the fuck off this site you fuckin bitch.....

~Luciano~ 06-02-06 08:56 PM

lol My Dad is white...and my brother is Mixed

..read my otha posts in this thread...i said the HOOD...

but if u hate me.....ya bitch Luv Me ...

Blah

Enygma 06-02-06 08:58 PM

Quote:
lol My Dad is white...and my brother is Mixed

..read my otha posts in this thread...i said the HOOD...

but if u hate me.....ya bitch Luv Me ...

Blah

I could care less about your family. You're a fuckin racist.....and that's sad that you hate your own family. Why do you think you can just post some racist ass shit and receive no flack for it? You think that cause you're a fucking racist who think's he's better than everybody.....go to hell :thumbup:

Enygma 06-02-06 08:59 PM

And I hope Detroit loses tonight :thumbup:

~Luciano~ 06-02-06 09:01 PM

whoaaaa...me sayin WHITE BOY is racist..lol

yea ok ....

notice u tha ONLY one that said anything bout me bein racist

but wha eva...who tha fuck are u ne way

∆ P E X X 06-02-06 09:10 PM

talkin about "white bois shouldn't go to the hood" and these mofos in the ideo aren't even white lmao.

troop, I drive around newark all the time and there's MANY places ANYBODY can go and won't jack shit happen to em.

stop stereotyping the hood.

too much City of God gettin to you.

~Luciano~ 06-02-06 09:11 PM

Whats City Of God...

BigTony.Self 06-02-06 09:12 PM

ignorance is bliss and this dude is in heavon enyg most stupidity is formed from the fetus in this case ide assume crack babay ...no stress -OYD REP!

~Luciano~ 06-02-06 09:17 PM

Are u talking about my Mother?

Smh...

∆ P E X X 06-02-06 09:19 PM

Quote:
Whats City Of God...

what your avy came from *smh*

I really hope you knew that.

-TeamOne- 06-02-06 09:22 PM

lol, this was on ghetto fights vol 2 down here, shyt was funny as hell i would hit they ass wit tha car,drove off while his hand was in there

Enygma 06-02-06 09:25 PM

Your thread is titled " *Why WhiteBoi's Shouldnt Come 2 the Hood* " and it depicts what you thought were white boys getting there ass whooped. You are basically saying to me that I shouldn't come to your hood or I will get my ass whooped.....for the sole reason of being white. If this isn't a racist comment, then I'll show you where you made more....

Quote:

Blah

This may not be a racist comment, but you just summed up my whole race as not being able to fight. I personally know about fifty to sixty white people who would whoop the shit out of you for a fact....and I never even met you. I'm not saying that all whites are stronger or better fighters than blacks, I am saying that no one is above an ass whoopin.

Quote:
No im jus sayin...Not ALOT of white dudes

can woop a Brotha Ass...all im sayin

Not racist here...my step dad is white...and my brother is Mixed

im jus sayin...A ni99a is more likely 2 woop dat azz..

How many white boxing champs u know?

and rocky marciano dont count...

I bolded your comment on this one. How do you know a (and I won't give you the satisfaction of seeing me type it) would woop dat azz? You don't know me from shit. I have beaten black people up and gotten my ass whooped by some......there is no way to determine the best race at fighting. And it would definitely be waaaaaay to hard for you to just admit you might have slipped up and say you're sorry......:thumbup:

~Luciano~ 06-02-06 09:26 PM

^^This Ni99a doin research on some lil comments

blah blah if im racist why do i fuck white girls?

uhhh yea mmmk

Nuff Said...

Crazy Hades 06-02-06 09:31 PM

Lmao, Troop...you're stupid. Why do you fuck girls? Because pussy is pussy, you probably don't care about race, you just throw the girl back in the sea after you catch her and move on. That has nothing to do with your stance on 'white bois', so stop trying to justify your 'lack of racism' with 'my stepdad is white'. What do you know, so is mine.

And wtf at that idiot saying 'take away his martial arts and he'd get fucked up'. Uh...take away a boxer's boxing techniques and he'd get fucked up...and take away a street fighter's talent and he'd be fucked up. What the hell are you talking about? The martial arts was Bruce Lee's way of fighting, so why would you say some stupid shit like 'take away his way of fighting and he'd lose a fight'. Nah, really?

J. Luth 06-02-06 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher

fuck that...

how bout you fuckin' black people and white people go down to New Delhi, India, and see how many Indian guys y'all could beat on?

You would get fuckin' choked to death by a turban before you made a move. :shoot:

~Luciano~ 06-02-06 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy Hades
Lmao, Troop...you're stupid. Why do you fuck girls? Because pussy is pussy, you probably don't care about race, you just throw the girl back in the sea after you catch her and move on.

If i was racist..i wouldnt be able 2 stand a white girl

and i def wouldnt live with a white guy for 8 yrs

and i def wouldnt let him be with my mother

im 220..my step dad is 160..i coulda been killed em

Ya can say im racist if i want 4 sayin White Boi

i really dont give 2 shitz and a fuck...

i kno wha i kno...catz in my crew are white

On Rv and Off..so ya point really isnt there

but lets see who has a racist statement next

NEXT!!!

∆ P E X X 06-02-06 09:37 PM

just cuz you'll fuck a white girl don't mean you like white guys.

I'm not sayin you're racist. just sayin you don't make sense.

locknes 06-02-06 09:38 PM

i know white people who live in the hood where i moved out of and i chill with them i grew up in the boston wit some white kids that are fuckin hard so i dont know what your talking about

~Luciano~ 06-02-06 09:39 PM

^^Me not makein sense is fine

cuz i dont give a fuck wha ne body thinks about me on a computer

But me being racist...gets under my skin if anything

but w/e

Crazy Hades 06-02-06 09:39 PM

Psh, yeah dude. You're so right.

If i was racist..i wouldnt be able 2 stand a white girl
There are different degrees of racism. And people change. You can't be this stupid.

and i def wouldnt live with a white guy for 8 yrs
Degrees of racism.

and i def wouldnt let him be with my mother. im 220..my step dad is 160..i coulda been killed em
I doubt you have much say in who your mother goes out with..and not everyone is racist enough to kill a person. Degrees of racism. And you've probably grown accustomed to him.

Ya can say im racist if i want 4 sayin White Boi
We're saying you're racist because you're stereotyping.

i really dont give 2 shitz and a fuck...
So why are you responding?

i kno wha i kno...catz in my crew are white
Crazy people don't know they're crazy. And even if they are in your crew, I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. You've still stereotyped a race, I don't give a shit how many white people you surround yourself with.

On Rv and Off..so ya point really isnt there
Yes, it is.

but lets see who has a racist statement next
Me.