RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   the thing "I" hate about basketball.... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=230917)

SerB 07-02-06 02:02 AM

the thing "I" hate about basketball....

We played 2 games, we still got 10 games left. we won both, but the point of this topic is.

I was sitting on the bench cuz i got into earlier foul trouble, and as i was watching the game i came to realize.

I fucking hate every white person that plays ball. And when i mean White people I'm talking about American/Canadian. (euro white is okay)

you fucks and your team are gay, shit there is no more skill in ball. fuck a team game, all you rednecks do is shoot three's. shit is fucking annoying.

what ever happened to driving in, you know giving a show to the ppl watching the games.

I also hate skinny guy refs that are nerds, or girl refs. they call every contact, its bullshit, like common let some contact slide.

Little short skinny white pg or sg taking the charge. I swear I haven't seen any real charges, it just they are so skinny and weak they fly for no reason.

Parents that watch that get to close into the game, in the first game at around the end of the game i got in a little trash talk with the players and there parents come in and protect them, i was like "wtf".

But yeah, what are some things you hate about basketball?

Heychoo 07-02-06 02:14 AM

i agree, although I'm white.

I get shit like that all the time. I'll post up on a smaller kid and he'll hit the ground as soon as I turn around...You can easily get singled out, especially if you're bigger than your defender.

Also, I hate when the other team's running man and a guy holds your shirt and shit. Ref's don't see that..but the second you throw an elbow or something you get T'd up..

one last thing: when a player tries to dribble through a full court d. self-explanatory.

KOOL COL-B 07-02-06 02:21 AM

when yall fuck up my peach baskets :mad: werd

La Cosa Nostra 07-02-06 02:24 AM

Dude what the fuck is the deal with you constantly making stupid generalisations based on your own personal experience?

Have you seen every single white american/canadian bball player play a game?

No. So how the fuck do you have the authority to say their all shit..

I seriously have to put it down to the fact that your just young, and naieve.....

M Eazy 07-02-06 02:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireless
i agree, although I'm white.

I get shit like that all the time. I'll post up on a smaller kid and he'll hit the ground as soon as I turn around...You can easily get singled out, especially if you're bigger than your defender.

Also, I hate when the other team's running man and a guy holds your shirt and shit. Ref's don't see that..but the second you throw an elbow or something you get T'd up..

one last thing: when a player tries to dribble through a full court d. self-explanatory.

lol..I admit, I do that sometimes. That's only when I'm tired and shit.

But, I agree w/ (thread started)..I hate that same shit. I know how you feel. *I'm Black*
White people do shoot alot of three's. I aint gonna lie, some of em can hit, but that shit is boring. Go to the lane or something..Take some contact, that's what the sport is all about. T

*drifting off subject*
Shit reminds me of that Nick Cannon Episode of "Wild N Out": Basketball before Segreation - The Shit was all boring, no excitement, just shooting.
Then: Basketball After Segregation-The Black people came in bullying the white people, dunking and shit and bringing excitement to the game..

*Just thought I'd throw that in there*

But for me, the main thing I HATE about basketball (even though it's the greatest sport ever invented) is when asshole people just wanna dribble the whole time. That shit's annoying. Okay, crossing someone is coo, you get tha crowd hyphy, but just sitting there crossing and shaking the whole game is wack. Just do a simple dribble move, get past your defender, then to your destination.

-I'm Out...just thought I'd at my few words

M Eazy 07-02-06 02:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Dude what the fuck is the deal with you constantly making stupid generalisations based on your own personal experience?

I seriously have to put it down to the fact that your just young, and naieve.....

He never said that, he just said he hates it when white people shoot 3's all game. It's just white people, it probably doesn't annoy him when (Chinese people for instance) shoots 3's all game.

:laugh:

Terumoto 07-02-06 02:36 AM

Im a skinny basketball playing white boy... I was in the top team, but I had no handles, no dunks, and I did very few layups.

All I did was pass and shoot threes.

You know why? It's simple really:

- 3 points is more than 2 points.
- Victory goes to the team with the most points.
- Winning is better than losing.

edit: Oh yeah... and what I hate most about basketball is when some big-headed idiot dribbles the ball all the time and attempts to do a whole lot of pointless crap, and whenever he gets the ball he dribbles straight into the other teams defenders attempting to dunk, and obviously ends up losing the ball. Then the other team passes it up the court in like 5 seconds and scores.

:rolleyes:

SerB 07-02-06 02:37 AM

Quote:

stfu.

I'm judging it from my experience.

sorry i dont see shit your way.

Young Drama 07-02-06 02:41 AM

Wow serbness, i gotta new respect for u

i hate them lil white boi pg/sg dat learn "fundementals" n dont give any type of b-ball show

but also i hate them niggaz dat jus wannna take it in n dunk n dont even pass n dont no shit about ball

its a fine line between both but overral i hate da white kids wayyyyyyyyyy more

Fuck Nos

i dont like white ppl in b-ball, gotta problem???

i make generalizations, sue me ho

SerB 07-02-06 02:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Im a skinny basketball playing white boy... I was in the top team, but I had no handles, no dunks, and I did very few layups.

All I did was pass and shoot threes.

You know why? It's simple really:

- 3 points is more than 2 points.
- Victory goes to the team with the most points.
- Winning is better than losing.

Yeah, Thanks for ruining that shit.

and when it comes down to it, you guys suck in older ball when you have someone good at def.

and I'd like to see someone like you to step on the street, you'd get fucking trashed.

Young Drama 07-02-06 02:43 AM

same note...........................

Adam Morrisson shoots 3's but i like him cuz he's not jus a lil punk, he really does it for the luv of da game

J.J. Reddik on da other hand-fuck 'em, hes a square

La Cosa Nostra 07-02-06 02:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drama
Wow serbness, i gotta new respect for u

i hate them lil white boi pg/sg dat learn "fundementals" n dont give any type of b-ball show

but also i hate them niggaz dat jus wannna take it in n dunk n dont even pass n dont no shit about ball

its a fine line between both but overral i hate da white kids wayyyyyyyyyy more

Fuck Nos

i dont like white ppl in b-ball, gotta problem???

i make generalizations, sue me ho

Yeah..

Your a fuckwhit...

Wanna make anything else obvious while were at it?

Young Drama 07-02-06 02:46 AM

ur a white rapper from Aus.

u will never b nuthin more than a dope ass underground rapper, deal wit it

jus cuz i dont like u dont mean i'ma lie, if i no ur good, then i wont lie but still, u wont b shit in da REAL rap game

off topic, let it slide dont make a convo of it ppl

SerB 07-02-06 02:46 AM

When i say white ppl. European White are cool.

like I'm half euro white. and when i play there shit is way more ruff then when i play with ghetto street.

but the shit that a whole white team does , with there perfect jersey, shoes. water ready for them. all this shit.

this is how there offense works.

4 guys standing on the 3 point. and the point guard runing around trying to find one of them open.

Terumoto 07-02-06 02:47 AM

Look man... If you dont like basketball, play streetball. It seems to me like you're more inclined to that than the rigid atmosphere of normal basketball.

Streetball is cool, but I got over it. All streetballers do is hog the ball and show off. Granted, it looks dope as hell at like and1 level... But usually its a bunch of kids who can't handle a basketball for shit.

Young Drama 07-02-06 02:47 AM

THNK GOD.................................

IM NOT FROM DA SUBURBS, I LIV IN DA FUCK'N HOOD, I PLAY FOR HOOD TEAMS, I DONT HAV PERFECT JERJEYS OR SHOES N WATER

I HATE DEM FOR DAT SHIT

Heychoo 07-02-06 02:48 AM

that's a genrelization. but idk, I played some AAU and i was white with primarily black players. diff. style of game anywhere you go.

SerB 07-02-06 02:48 AM

Iono how any of you guys can watch College ball.

shooting 3's is all they do. then when they hit the Nba they see the true colours. and they get fucking ass raped.

look at all the best ballers in the Nba.

Wade
Jordan
Kobe
Lebrond.

you see any of them hanging at the 3 the whole game, nah they attack the hole and work from there. adding some flash making basketball watchable.

fuck, this isn't golf.

Young Drama 07-02-06 02:50 AM

now there ur wrong serb

Kobe scored 12 three's in a row, a NBA record

n Jordan only went to da basket mayb 1/4 of his career

rest was mid-range J's.........................

n Lebron cant do nuttin but drive cuz his jumper aint there yet, key word yet

Terumoto 07-02-06 02:50 AM

Quote:

u will never b nuthin more than a dope ass underground rapper.

Man... I think you win insult of the year.

La Cosa Nostra 07-02-06 02:50 AM

Quote:
ur a white rapper from Aus.

u will never b nuthin more than a dope ass underground rapper, deal wit it

jus cuz i dont like u dont mean i'ma lie, if i no ur good, then i wont lie but still, u wont b shit in da REAL rap game

off topic, let it slide dont make a convo of it ppl

How does it feel man..

Youll never even be a dope underground rapper.....

SerB 07-02-06 02:51 AM

buddy my team is soooooooooooo ghetto.

we bring one ball during warm up while the other team has like 12.

our jersery aint even the same. i was wearing a white jersey while the rest of my team was wearing red and yellow.

but yo, we still won the game TODAY. shit was good.

Young Drama 07-02-06 02:52 AM

i was born n raised n a actual market, Inglewood, LA, Compton, Watts

i wont b underground cuz we actually hav worldwide/america wide contacts n potentiol open to us.............................

Heychoo 07-02-06 02:53 AM

there was guy by the name of reggie miller. shot the hell out of threes. was he white?

La Cosa Nostra 07-02-06 02:54 AM

Prove it...

I wanna hear about a young drama on an international tour by next year...

I'm looking forward to saying I told you so.....

Young Drama 07-02-06 02:55 AM

im say'n atleast i got a opportunity to do it, u liv in aus. no1 gives a fuck about aus.

Terumoto 07-02-06 02:56 AM

Quote:
im say'n atleast i got a opportunity to do it, u liv in aus. no1 gives a fuck about aus.

The millions of people living here do...

La Cosa Nostra 07-02-06 02:57 AM

Quote:

Shows how much you know pal...

SerB 07-02-06 02:57 AM

Quote:
now there ur wrong serb

Kobe scored 12 three's in a row, a NBA record

n Jordan only went to da basket mayb 1/4 of his career

rest was mid-range J's.........................

n Lebron cant do nuttin but drive cuz his jumper aint there yet, key word yet

no man.

Kobe and Jordan can drive. there game was that.

and driving in and poping a J stil counts as a drive to me.

Young Drama 07-02-06 02:58 AM

Hip-Hop is an American based industry so................................................ ....basically, no 1 outside Aus. gives a fuck

SerB 07-02-06 03:00 AM

wtf. young Drama let me argue this. your making it worse for me.

Okay, Yes Saying all skinny white americans and Canadians is generalizing. buts its a accurate one. sorta like saying azns have small eyes, ive seen some with big ones.
but you look at the avg that YOU saw, then it makes it accurate.

La Cosa Nostra 07-02-06 03:00 AM

Quote:
Hip-Hop is an American based industry so................................................ ....basically, no 1 outside Aus. gives a fuck

Australia has a hip hop industry that is booming right now...

Dude, you really have no clue what your talking about..

This shit is hilarious....

Young Drama 07-02-06 03:02 AM

yea but i liv in america were it has da biggest industry so who cares about aus. hip hop, u already no aus. hip hop wont b big out here, stop play'n ya self kid

Young Drama 07-02-06 03:03 AM

serb dis is whole nuther convo

SerB 07-02-06 03:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Look man... If you dont like basketball, play streetball. It seems to me like you're more inclined to that than the rigid atmosphere of normal basketball.

Streetball is cool, but I got over it. All streetballers do is hog the ball and show off. Granted, it looks dope as hell at like and1 level... But usually its a bunch of kids who can't handle a basketball for shit.

I play both.

and yeah I like street ball more. But I also like normal ball. cuz there is refs and shit. more orgainzed. and it brings new flavour.

but fuck, driving in doesn't exisit no more in normal basketball.

All i do now is drive in, i avg like 2 three's a game. I drive in cuz its way funnier than shooting a 3.

La Cosa Nostra 07-02-06 03:05 AM

Quote:
yea but i liv in america were it has da biggest industry so who cares about aus. hip hop, u already no aus. hip hop wont b big out here, stop play'n ya self kid

Man.. Really..

Your never gonna be a somebody...

So YOU stop playing yourself kid....

Terumoto 07-02-06 03:05 AM

Quote:

... Dont you mean america has the largest hip hop industry?

Aus has one, UK has one, Spain has one, Japan has one, Korea has one, Italy has one... Hip Hop is international man.

And Nos is right. Currently, Aus hip hop is booming. It has never been easier to get into the spotlight. One example is there was an underground aus hip hop group, who is now all over the radio and on the TV music shows. And there is very little competition.

Compared to America, it is so much easier to get rich off of rap in Aus.

Young Drama 07-02-06 03:05 AM

wtf r u talk'n bout serb

drive'n it does exist n ur tell'n me dat if i got a sick 3 point shot, i shuld go inside instead of shoot'n it??

SerB 07-02-06 03:06 AM

Quote:
Australia has a hip hop industry that is booming right now...

Dude, you really have no clue what your talking about..

This shit is hilarious....

Australians in hiphop might be booming. althought myslef i dont know any but I trust your word.

but those Australians will end up coming to America to do hiphop. as America is the main place. mostly new york.

Terumoto 07-02-06 03:09 AM

Why would they go to america? In america there is no aus hip hop industry... They wouldnt be very popular, because US hip hop is a very closed industry.